PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Big John's New PMMA Procedure

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 11 years 2 months ago #1276891175

• Visitor
  • Visitor

I\'m beginning to think less is more. The Brazilian Dr\'s seem to suggest that the best results come from 10cc of 30%, injected no less than 2 months apart. We\'ve all observed the diminishing returns trend with each procedure, but I\'m wondering if this is also true of amount injected per session.

I read on one of the Brazilian Dr\'s sites that each 10cc injection should yield a 1 cm gain. When you look at Freds experience this seems to be true. If you look at the results I posted of 10% guys, they were averaging around 0.5\" and with less cc\'s than we are now seeing. It suggests to me that the immune response isn\'t directly proportional to the amount of PMMA injected. This makes sense, as if you have a splinter in your finger, the size of the swelling doesn\'t double in the thorn is twice as big (that might be a shit analogy, but it\'s the best I could think of).

I wonder if slow and steady wins the race. I wouldn\'t be at all surprised if 4 separate sessions of 10cc, will give far more gains than 2 sessions of 20cc. Also I think it\'s sure that aesthetics will be better.

Interesting. But wouldn\'t the length of the penis dictate how much 10cc of 30% over the area gains?

For example if someone is 4 FL and 6.5 EL They get more Girth than someone who is 5.5 FL, 8 EL because the surface area is less, hence spread out less? If that makes sense.

But it is interesting about PMMA having an optimum amount injected / collagen induced growth. That means once you go over that threshold, gains are hampered. Guess it means the body can handle only so much.

But i guess this can be confirmed with people who have had between 10 cc and 15 cc\'s, what were their final measuments compared to people who has like 20 - 28 cc?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 11 years 2 months ago #1276896380

on the 10% vs. 30% issue, these are microscopic beads that are then encapsulated with collagen. Assuming the beads do not bunch up in the tissue each individual bead has an increase in radius and therefore volume once it is encapsulated. I think the issue with the 30% is that more bead grouping occurs and the volume increase per bead is less than that of the 10% simply because the 10% beads are less likely to be encapsulated in groups. I think 30% with proper after care is more useful but if you are not spending a full day on recovery it might be best to go with 10%.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 11 years 2 months ago #1277010936

My first round of PMMA is April 5th any advice?

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 11 years 2 months ago #1277010986

kidrod wrote: My first round of PMMA is April 5th any advice?

The best advice anyone will give you on this website initially will be to read all the former recipients of the procedure your looking to use.

Don\'t be lazy, no one will do YOUR research for you.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 11 years 2 months ago #1277020586

I agree with the hulk. Take the time, read through the threads, do a little online research from what you\'ve learned, and then if you still have any answered questions, put them on here and this board will support you. It\'s a major decision and I truly believe that it must be a well informed one.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 11 years 2 months ago #1277185136

An update for the forum as it\'s been a while. Three months post op round three and still happy with my results. MSEG is anywhere between 6.25 and 6.5 depending on the day. BSEG is 6.5 to 6.75. Everything has softened that was hard previously except for the one bb sized/shaped clump underneath. I have started working on it but very slowly as I don\'t want to create something bad that doesn\'t exist at the moment. Would just like to see it soften and go away with a little effort on my part. I had periods of a stinging burning sensation, not bad, for awhile whenever my junk got compressed against my jeans or something. I think the size of the implant in me caused some kind of pinching or strectching of the internal skin. I have not experienced that for over a week now and I chalk that up to growing or healing pains. Probably a very mild symptom of what the elist patients experience with his implant. I still would like to be a bit bigger but will wait at least a year to let everything heal and my mind cool before I make my decision. If the bb doesn\'t go away on it\'s own, then I will likely visit Dr C and have him fix it - most likely through Removal I would guess but that\'s only speculation. I can quite happily say that I have never been more confident in my entire life and can now talk with the ladies with that same confidence. I have not worried about getting undressed in front of any woman since my second round and that alone my brothers was worth all I had to do to get here. It makes me happy to see others that were experiencing the same pain, frustration, anxiety, etc... I was get a new lease on life. This forum absolutely kicks ass and I hope we maintain it for years to come as there are many others out there dealing with the same insecurities and this fellowship is a no kidding light house! A big thank you to all of the PE vets that took a chance long before me.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 11 years 2 months ago #1277189811

Hey big john, Your stats to date are impressive well done... im sure you are just as happy as I am with my 1.75\" Erect gain since post rd 1.

paso

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 11 years 1 month ago #1277459480

quick update. I\'m almost 4 months post op round three. Measured yesterday morning and my mid is just below 6.5\" and base right at 6.75\" I\'ve been working on the bb sized lump for about two weeks now - mainly squeezing it periodically throughout the day and I think it is slowly improving. Might be able to take care of it through sheer persistance and time which would be nice. I have been busy as hell with my new business so no time for the ladies but that looks to change in the next couple of weeks.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 11 years 4 weeks ago #1277614858

Life is still good other than the one lump underneath. Took a picture to highlight it. Not worried about it but will want Dr C to take care of it on the next visit. Starting up a full up Hanging and stretching regimen again. Would lreally like to hit 8\" at some point - even if it takes me another 10 years. I\'ll be hell on wheels in the old folks home! lol

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 11 years 3 weeks ago #1277642366

Started dating a nice lady about a month ago. She\'s 41 and never had children. Amazing sex last night. It took awhile to get in her, no lube, but she handled all of me with no problem and seemed to be enjoying herself immensely. I think she said OMG about 50 times! lol Quite a bit of swelling this morning caused by her being so tight I\'m sure. I have never been more confident in my life.

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 11 years 3 weeks ago #1277643935

Congrats Big John!

It looks like you are going to have to start dealing with women who are wild about you for the incredible ride you provide. I have one such groupie who is badgering me constantly for more. It is an unpleasant side effect of successful Phalloplasty that sure beats getting tossed back to sea as a little fish!

Cheers,

Hunk Chunk

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 11 years 3 weeks ago #1277649855

Thanks and there are definitely much worse problems too have in life! lol The second girl I was with has been text stalking me ever since and basically told me I can have her whenever I want her with no strings attached! Crazy!!!

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 11 years 3 weeks ago #1277653311

Night two with the same gal. She was quite sore from the 1st night and I had to be very careful/gentle with her on night two. She says I actually ripped her a bit the first night. Sex was still amazing and her reactions were quite vocal but I\'m starting to think that 6.5\" is big enough!!!! That is not a bad thing brothers!!! I\'m fairly certain that we will not be having sex tonight. lol Also, she went down on me and was stroking me with her hand and never a mention of anything out of the ordinary other than, \"OMG you are huge!\". I told her I thought I was more medium than big and she disagreed with that immediately. End of the journey for me?? Awesome!!!!!

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 11 years 3 weeks ago #1277660885

Hey, Big John: You are one lucky guy!
Thanks for posting.
You give us little guys hope and courage......ah HA!

Big John's New PMMA Procedure 11 years 3 weeks ago #1277662840

So that is what mine will look like if I proceed and that is how sex will be if I proceed... Tempting to say at least.
Can someone please explain what CC means and why are there so many different approaches? Most people on the board are saying that 10% Metacril will give the most natural feeling but the least gains. Has anyone done 15% 2-3 times so far? And if you do 10%, what is the rest 90% made of?Sorry for the weird questions, I haven\'t found the answers even though I have been around for a while ).