PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Too Big

Too Big 3 years 2 months ago #1308701700

To completely dismiss the idea that there's a demographic of women who prefer larger sizes seems a little narrow minded. Just because a woman is small in stature does not mean she doesn't prefer a large or much larger than average experience.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Too Big 3 years 2 months ago #1308701884

This has zero to do with what my wife wants. Zero.

This has to do with what I want. That's all that matters. It's my body, my Cock and my choice. In fact, I believe that so strongly that I managed to get Ellanse done w/o her knowing. I've posted the details in another thread. It's been about 6 months, and she loves it. (again, not my primary concern) her orgasm is her problem, and she's even admitted that. I know it sounds selfish, but you have to quit letting what others think about what you are doing. I always take my wife's opinion into consideration. (much like a co-pilot) but ultimately it's my call, especially when it's something like my Cock. So, I'm sure some will see this as an extreme view. But I'm not going to go crying to her and tell her all the emotional reasons that I want it done, hold her and cry about it. I'm going to come up with a cover story, book the flight and get it done. And I have zero regrets. In fact, going back for a touch up in a couple of weeks. Bigger and better!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ozymandias

Too Big 3 years 2 months ago #1308701885

dstern22 wrote: This has zero to do with what my wife wants. Zero.

This has to do with what I want. That's all that matters. It's my body, my Cock and my choice. In fact, I believe that so strongly that I managed to get Ellanse done w/o her knowing. I've posted the details in another thread. It's been about 6 months, and she loves it. (again, not my primary concern) her orgasm is her problem, and she's even admitted that. I know it sounds selfish, but you have to quit letting what others think about what you are doing. I always take my wife's opinion into consideration. (much like a co-pilot) but ultimately it's my call, especially when it's something like my Cock. So, I'm sure some will see this as an extreme view. But I'm not going to go crying to her and tell her all the emotional reasons that I want it done, hold her and cry about it. I'm going to come up with a cover story, book the flight and get it done. And I have zero regrets. In fact, going back for a touch up in a couple of weeks. Bigger and better!

Well put, man, well put. As I wrote in another thread, girls -- even wives -- come and go but your Cock is yours for life. It's your body, do what you want with it but be ready to accept whatever reaction the wife / GF brings.

In my case, I did tell my wife up front about what I was doing and why. I thought it was best to be straight forward, honest, and build that connection ... and it totally backfired. She twisted things to make it about her and ... oh man. However, there would have been no way that I could have gone in for three rounds and end up with 6.3" in Girth without her noticing. Also, doing the aftercare would have been much more challenging to attempt in secret. But, as it all played out, she now loves it. Which brings me to the main topic of this thread:

Vaginas have muscle memory. When they first start taking big cocks they can be a little uncomfortable but they do get used to them. This doesn't necessarily mean they're being stretched out per say, it's just that the muscles in the vagina become adapted to big things being inserted. After round 2 I was a little on the uncomfortable side for my wife and sex was hit or miss. After round 3 this was even more so -- sometimes she loved it, sometimes she didn't. But now, six or so months later she absolutely loves it. She adapted to it and can now take it with ease and we're having better sex than we've had in years.

So yes, saying that girls will "just get used to it" isn't as arrogant as it sounds ... it really happens.

Last edit: by Jacks10.

Too Big 3 years 1 month ago #1308702065

• Man
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
So true - thumbs up. I've had women tell me that they had their breast augmentation for personal reasons, regardless of opinion of the opposite sex, but I have found this to be insincere however, when a man does gets enhancement it truly is for personal reasons, regardless of partner's/women's desires. I agree, your body and choice and it is a healthy desire. If I get it then it, and I hope I do, I really will just be for me.

Last edit: by Man.

Too Big 3 years 1 month ago #1308702299

Jacks10 wrote:

Well put, man, well put. As I wrote in another thread, girls -- even wives -- come and go but your Cock is yours for life. It's your body, do what you want with it but be ready to accept whatever reaction the wife / GF brings.

In my case, I did tell my wife up front about what I was doing and why. I thought it was best to be straight forward, honest, and build that connection ... and it totally backfired. She twisted things to make it about her and ... oh man. However, there would have been no way that I could have gone in for three rounds and end up with 6.3" in Girth without her noticing. Also, doing the aftercare would have been much more challenging to attempt in secret. But, as it all played out, she now loves it. Which brings me to the main topic of this thread:

Vaginas have muscle memory. When they first start taking big cocks they can be a little uncomfortable but they do get used to them. This doesn't necessarily mean they're being stretched out per say, it's just that the muscles in the vagina become adapted to big things being inserted. After round 2 I was a little on the uncomfortable side for my wife and sex was hit or miss. After round 3 this was even more so -- sometimes she loved it, sometimes she didn't. But now, six or so months later she absolutely loves it. She adapted to it and can now take it with ease and we're having better sex than we've had in years.

So yes, saying that girls will "just get used to it" isn't as arrogant as it sounds ... it really happens.

And boys, this is a perfect example of "don't listen to what they say, watch what they do"

Wife: " Your Cock is perfect! Why would you want to change it? Are you going to cheat on me? Blah, blah, blah"

Wife two months later. (moaning and scratching your back as she has multiple orgasms being hammered by your big Cock)

Interesting isn't it?

Make the decision, and go for it. Women love confident men. They don't want to be married to one of their whiny kids. They want to be married to a man who knows what they want.

Know what you want, and fire at will gentlemen.

Too Big 3 years 4 weeks ago #1308702519

dstern22 wrote:

Jacks10 wrote:

And boys, this is a perfect example of "don't listen to what they say, watch what they do"

Wife: " Your Cock is perfect! Why would you want to change it? Are you going to cheat on me? Blah, blah, blah"

Wife two months later. (moaning and scratching your back as she has multiple orgasms being hammered by your big Cock)

Interesting isn't it?

Make the decision, and go for it. Women love confident men. They don't want to be married to one of their whiny kids. They want to be married to a man who knows what they want.

Know what you want, and fire at will gentlemen.

It's even better when you're single, and you see the way girls react when they've never seen your Dick before.

Too Big 3 years 4 weeks ago #1308702520

How did women react to your different sizes ToughPill?

Too Big 3 years 4 weeks ago #1308702548

Dream wrote: How did women react to your different sizes ToughPill?

It's been a strange experience. They definitely find the size to be a turn on. And when I put it in a girl for the first time, they do this thing with their eyes. They usually love it, but it's ac new experience for every girl. And I guess that was always the goal.

I am still thinking about going even bigger. Curious to hear from guys in the 6.5-7 range.

Too Big 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702551

ToughPilllToSwallow wrote:

It's been a strange experience. They definitely find the size to be a turn on. And when I put it in a girl for the first time, they do this thing with their eyes. They usually love it, but it's ac new experience for every girl. And I guess that was always the goal.

I am still thinking about going even bigger. Curious to hear from guys in the 6.5-7 range.

Interestingly enough. After my touch up round, (wife still doesn’t know I had fillers, there is another medical story I told her to explain the increases size) I have noticed her watching my Cock go in and out of her when we have sex... like, intently. Never did that before, alot more manhandling, blowjobs last longer, seems overall much more “into it” gee, I wonder why?

Too Big 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702552

dstern22 wrote:

Interestingly enough. After my touch up round, (wife still doesn’t know I had fillers, there is another medical story I told her to explain the increases size) I have noticed her watching my Cock go in and out of her when we have sex... like, intently. Never did that before, alot more manhandling, blowjobs last longer, seems overall much more “into it” gee, I wonder why?

My experience as well . Not finding that over 7 is a general issue either other than ensuring that they pee afterwards ( so romantic ).

Too Big 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702553

dstern22 wrote:

Does her mouth handle it alright?

Too Big 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702554

dstern22 wrote:

She has never been able to take all of me (length) this new added size has been fun to watch with BJ's. She goes just about as deep, but has to come up for air, and I for sure feel some teeth scraping (which I like) so, all in all, good things.

Too Big 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702555

dstern22 wrote:

dstern22 wrote:

She has never been able to take all of me (length) this new added size has been fun to watch with BJ's. She goes just about as deep, but has to come up for air, and I for sure feel some teeth scraping (which I like) so, all in all, good things.

Yeah, since I've gotten so much bigger, I haven't really minded the teeth.

Too Big 9 months 3 weeks ago #1308712960

• Iman
  • Thank you received: 1
I would like to see more of this thread from others. Can you please give your experiences.

Too Big 9 months 2 weeks ago #1308713057

I have been having adventures in sugar dating. About a month ago I slept with two girls, which was a longtime fantasy of mine. They actually refused to see me again because I was so big. That’s the only time my size has ever caused a major problem. But I still have no regrets, and I still plan to do another round.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream