PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Too Big

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696340

There is a limit to length and how much a woman can take depending on the individual. Girth no.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696341

Agreed with all . Huge Girth is an issue for ripping and post sex soreness for sure btw .

Why did you get lit on last year ?

Last edit: by Dthom.

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696342

Lexus27 wrote: There is a limit to length and how much a woman can take depending on the individual. Girth no.

The length thing is true, the Girth thing is to a point. I mean... you can't use the whole birth thing as an argument (not saying you would or have, just some guys do use that line lol). I've watched that happen and that's a whole different ball game. At the extreme end, I won't repeat it here, but I know second hand that the limit is possible for a flat out no it's not fitting and no it feels awful and no it's not going in any further.

I mean look, we can all go on about this but again it's just up to the person's partner. There's women that actually seek out extremely big men, but they're also extremely rare. Anything to an almost unnaturally large Girth of 7" is definitely do-able, and a lot will actually love it initially or love it after some trials.

I'll flip this conversation around a bit. I went into this whole experience looking for a certain... feeling. I mean, I guesstimated that what would give me that was 1.5 inches above my natural size. But it was never about numbers and I really try to ignore them over all unless I'm keeping track for this purpose. I wanted to 'feel' really large. I didn't... want to be able to get my hand around it. That was a big 'hey, I really wish that...' aspect. That was second on my list of wants out of this. First was that I wanted to be close my wife's limit. She agreed and we decided we'd take it one step at a time. If that ended up being 6"... 6.5"... 7"... or beyond, I don't care. I'm already in the zone where I'm at least satisfied for now and we'll re-evaluate. I'm not chasing anything other than what I enjoy and I'm not going to risk severe issues because of it.

That's my little rant but my point is... it's really easy to get hung up on numbers and gains when it's just a little flight, visit, and shot away. If numbers are someone's thing, good for them. For me it's just some mental satisfaction point that I already feel I'm approaching, and I'm in the zone of satisfied. From here on out it's what my partner is cool with. I might not even give a shit about any more at all in three months. I did this to get that 'feeling' and move on in my life and hopefully never think about my Dick size again. It's scratching an itch and moving on for me. In the meantime I'll be around here to chime in and share my experience both out of genuinely wanting to share and offer a point of view and experience and also because I feel it's the least I owe in my situation for having received that from others.

Last edit: by justn8.

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696343

For anyone focused on numbers too... I'd argue that shape plays a roll at a point too. Too much width versus depth... wide and shallow vs cylindrical... I'd say that would start to play a roll for comfort on the other end. But I'm just an armchair expert haha.

I just think it's like a lot of subjective things in life... numbers aren't the whole picture at all!

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696344

Your are 100% correct and I'm almost at the same place as you are. I want to get to a point where I'm done focusing on my member. I shouldn't have never started to be honest but hey I'm here now and there's no going back. I know what makes me satisfied and what will make me satisfied. Once i get there with in another year i can fall back like you said and share more of this journey to new members. I myself owe this board much more.

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696345

Lexus27 wrote: Your are 100% correct and I'm almost at the same place as you are. I want to get to a point where I'm done focusing on my member. I shouldn't have never started to be honest but hey I'm here now and there's no going back. I know what makes me satisfied and what will make me satisfied. Once i get there with in another year i can fall back like you said and share more of this journey to new members. I myself owe this board much more.

Exactly! I went into this with no 'perfect' picture in my head. It's lead to it being pretty calm except for the initial terror lol.

I'd kind of sum up my mindset and goals sort of similar to maintou's experience if you've ever read it. I kind of want to be done with the Dick and just enjoy it. I don't know if you read my thread or not but prior to my Circumcision, I never felt open or enjoyed sex as freely as a person should. I want to turn this page and move along. But in the meantime I'm enjoying the process and love to give input. I used to be that guy that would care about a mark on my car or worse yet when it's new. Now... whatever. I've been working out my OCD and trying to enjoy life more. It really makes a difference lol.

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696346

Yeah i have definitely have better control over my OCD with alot of things. One day at a time bro.

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696347

Lexus27 wrote: Yeah i have definitely have better control over my OCD with alot of things. One day at a time bro.

Where's your thread? I think I read it... Are you PMMA or Ellanse or?

So many names on the new forum and I'm not used to it. I was used to display pics etc on the old too

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696348

I had a procedure with dr. Loria 4yrs ago. Worse decision in my life. Then with dr.c and dr. ivan aguilar. Didn't post much on it because of depression but i bounced back.

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696349

Lexus27 wrote: I had a procedure with dr. Loria 4yrs ago. Worse decision in my life. Then with dr.c and dr. ivan aguilar. Didn't post much on it because of depression but i bounced back.

Out of morbid curiosity... did you share all that somewhere on here? Or would you be willing to tell me about sometime in PM? I'm just curious. I walked away from him as an option for a few reasons, but I still like to be educated.

What did Dr. Aguilar do? Dr. C I'm assuming PMMA? You can PM me if you want man

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696350

From my understanding dr.c and dr.ivan use to work together from what i remember. Something happened that they split. As for dr. Loria, his so called platinum procedure is nothing more than straight silicone bs. I caught an infection, skin at the base ripped apart and i was left with a big clump of silicone in the middle of my Dick that moved around.

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696351

Lexus27 wrote: From my understanding dr.c and dr.ivan use to work together from what i remember. Something happened that they split. As for dr. Loria, his so called platinum procedure is nothing more than straight silicone bs. I caught an infection, skin at the base ripped apart and i was left with a big clump of silicone in the middle of my Dick that moved around.

Ouch! Awful. He early on seemed so evasive of what he was injecting.. then it came out it was silicone... I just was not into it at all. Sorry you went through all that.

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696352

Yeah man, trial and error. I waa sold on the look right after which all of these penis doctors posts. Everything looks good right after they injected you but later on down the line it turns out total bs. Well most not all. Dr.c is 100% authentic. I can't speak for any others. I'm still trying to figure out why lots of guys are going to morgenstern for the FFT knowing it diminishes after a short time. Actually you lose it all. So I'm reading up on what makes his technique so different from others of decades.

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696353

I found the 3 ‘leaders ‘ here — Morganstern , dr c , dr Oates ... loria does say that 6.5 - 7 is thr ideal

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696354

Yes dr. Oates is good also so based on his content and advice as a professional. I have some catching up to do because I've step away from the forum for some time.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream