PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Too Big

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696357

6.5-7 might have it's perks for sure, but Loria states in such a way as to appeal to men's desires and wishes as opposed to reality. He's trying to sell something and huge sizes would be more attractive from a marketing stand point. Just my opinion

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696359

Yeah he's selling BS. Idk what he says, he's a lying ass crook. The only positive from him is the payment plan... He only requires a down payment then you can pay bi weekly until it's paid off. Don't know if he's still doing that.

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696364

If he didn’t push that size he wouldn’t have as much business I guess .

Too Big 4 years 2 months ago #1308696544

After round 1 and hitting 6" EG... I've noticed TEETH wayy more.... an unspoken reminder :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dr_Oates

Too Big 4 years 2 months ago #1308696560

Magic Wand wrote: After round 1 and hitting 6" EG... I've noticed TEETH wayy more.... an unspoken reminder :P

Yup. Teeth definitely are a thing. I'm two sessions in and it's definitely a lot.

Too Big 4 years 1 month ago #1308696887

Little update for me. My wife has only previously achieved an orgasm once or twice ever from just penetration. She is on an SSRI and I think this makes it harder for her. That said, I can usually get her to cum going down on her though it usually takes a solid 10 minutes. She initiated sex on Thursday and she came via oral in about the usual time and I gave her 30 seconds or so after then went to penetrate her. I was probably around 6.5" EG as I had pumped a bit earlier (and I've been using a shockwave machine and Trimix injections in an effort to get bigger via chemical PE, but that's for another thread), and I struggled to get all the way in there and she climaxed again just from me getting it all the way in. That felt pretty damn good.

Too Big 4 years 1 month ago #1308696889

Researching wrote: Little update for me. My wife has only previously achieved an orgasm once or twice ever from just penetration. She is on an SSRI and I think this makes it harder for her. That said, I can usually get her to cum going down on her though it usually takes a solid 10 minutes. She initiated sex on Thursday and she came via oral in about the usual time and I gave her 30 seconds or so after then went to penetrate her. I was probably around 6.5" EG as I had pumped a bit earlier (and I've been using a shockwave machine and Trimix injections in an effort to get bigger via chemical PE, but that's for another thread), and I struggled to get all the way in there and she climaxed again just from me getting it all the way in. That felt pretty damn good.

Nice! I'm of the belief that if you're in a long term relationship, all things being equal, more is definitely better to a point and they do adapt and like it. Mine has gone from on the fence (worrying it would be too much) prior to my first session to now pretty much being cool with more.

6.5 is on the huge side of things and if she was a fan, good for you guys!

I think in the real world and casual dating, 5.5-6 is very, very big and probably about the most you'd ideally want.

Me... in my situation, I want to be on the larger side of things but I can't advocate that for anyone else.

Too Big 4 years 1 month ago #1308696890

Just my personal experience , but 7 is much lot better than 5.5 . Haven't had any problems with the 5-6 partners some of whom were quite petite . In some sense it's less painful for them as I sometimes can't go Balls deep but the Girth still gives immense pleasure . The Girth doesn't give pain ...

Just my experience of course .
The following user(s) said Thank You: justn8

Too Big 4 years 1 month ago #1308696891

Dthom wrote: Just my personal experience , but 7 is much lot better than 5.5 . Haven't had any problems with the 5-6 partners some of whom were quite petite . In some sense it's less painful for them as I sometimes can't go Balls deep but the Girth still gives immense pleasure . The Girth doesn't give pain ...

Just my experience of course .

I'm 7" from my base out about an Inch and I wouldn't complain if that was my end point for the whole thing

Too Big 4 years 1 month ago #1308697182

justn8 wrote:

Lexus27 wrote: There is a limit to length and how much a woman can take depending on the individual. Girth no.

I'll flip this conversation around a bit. I went into this whole experience looking for a certain... feeling. I mean, I guesstimated that what would give me that was 1.5 inches above my natural size. But it was never about numbers and I really try to ignore them over all unless I'm keeping track for this purpose. I wanted to 'feel' really large. I didn't... want to be able to get my hand around it. That was a big 'hey, I really wish that...' aspect. That was second on my list of wants out of this. First was that I wanted to be close my wife's limit. She agreed and we decided we'd take it one step at a time. If that ended up being 6"... 6.5"... 7"... or beyond, I don't care. I'm already in the zone where I'm at least satisfied for now and we'll re-evaluate. I'm not chasing anything other than what I enjoy and I'm not going to risk severe issues because of it.

That's my little rant but my point is... it's really easy to get hung up on numbers and gains when it's just a little flight, visit, and shot away. If numbers are someone's thing, good for them. For me it's just some mental satisfaction point that I already feel I'm approaching, and I'm in the zone of satisfied. From here on out it's what my partner is cool with. I might not even give a shit about any more at all in three months. I did this to get that 'feeling' and move on in my life and hopefully never think about my Dick size again. It's scratching an itch and moving on for me. In the meantime I'll be around here to chime in and share my experience both out of genuinely wanting to share and offer a point of view and experience and also because I feel it's the least I owe in my situation for having received that from others.

I agree with this 100%. I went into this because after 4 kids, sex with my wife was just not very good for either of us. I started messing around with Girth sleeves, and realized that she fucking loves a fat Dick. One of them had me at nearly 7" Girth and I've never seen her cum so hard. But wearing a sleeve made me feel like shit. So now I'm getting PMMA until I get that feedback from her with just me inside her. The first round was an improvement, but it wasn't enough. I think the second round will be (she's tightened up quite a bit since the Girth sleeve experiment), but I won't know for sure until I get to use it for a few months. Measurements alone aren't going to tell me.

Too Big 4 years 1 month ago #1308697184

jxh104 wrote:

justn8 wrote:

Lexus27 wrote: There is a limit to length and how much a woman can take depending on the individual. Girth no.

I'll flip this conversation around a bit. I went into this whole experience looking for a certain... feeling. I mean, I guesstimated that what would give me that was 1.5 inches above my natural size. But it was never about numbers and I really try to ignore them over all unless I'm keeping track for this purpose. I wanted to 'feel' really large. I didn't... want to be able to get my hand around it. That was a big 'hey, I really wish that...' aspect. That was second on my list of wants out of this. First was that I wanted to be close my wife's limit. She agreed and we decided we'd take it one step at a time. If that ended up being 6"... 6.5"... 7"... or beyond, I don't care. I'm already in the zone where I'm at least satisfied for now and we'll re-evaluate. I'm not chasing anything other than what I enjoy and I'm not going to risk severe issues because of it.

That's my little rant but my point is... it's really easy to get hung up on numbers and gains when it's just a little flight, visit, and shot away. If numbers are someone's thing, good for them. For me it's just some mental satisfaction point that I already feel I'm approaching, and I'm in the zone of satisfied. From here on out it's what my partner is cool with. I might not even give a shit about any more at all in three months. I did this to get that 'feeling' and move on in my life and hopefully never think about my Dick size again. It's scratching an itch and moving on for me. In the meantime I'll be around here to chime in and share my experience both out of genuinely wanting to share and offer a point of view and experience and also because I feel it's the least I owe in my situation for having received that from others.

I agree with this 100%. I went into this because after 4 kids, sex with my wife was just not very good for either of us. I started messing around with Girth sleeves, and realized that she fucking loves a fat Dick. One of them had me at nearly 7" Girth and I've never seen her cum so hard. But wearing a sleeve made me feel like shit. So now I'm getting PMMA until I get that feedback from her with just me inside her. The first round was an improvement, but it wasn't enough. I think the second round will be (she's tightened up quite a bit since the Girth sleeve experiment), but I won't know for sure until I get to use it for a few months. Measurements alone aren't going to tell me.

Yeah so you get what I meant! Good luck on your second session. I was inquiring about my third and this all blew up with COVID. So I've put a pin in it...

Too Big 3 years 10 months ago #1308697857

If a women likes 7 inches Girth.. my thought that came up was giving her a vagina-tightening operation.

Too Big 3 years 10 months ago #1308697861

Dream wrote: If a women likes 7 inches Girth.. my thought that came up was giving her a vagina-tightening operation.

If a woman likes 7 inches in Girth, she's entitled to like 7 inches of Girth.

Not being a prick, just saying everyone can have their preferences. The issues arise if you're penalizing your partner that you've chosen to be with for not having that.

Too Big 3 years 10 months ago #1308697862

Dream wrote: If a women likes 7 inches Girth.. my thought that came up was giving her a vagina-tightening operation.

To clarify just a bit, basically just this thought came to my mind: if a man has under 4.5 inches Girth, i would be more on the 'make the penis bigger' side, if a woman 'needs' more than 6 inches to feel good then i would be more on the side of 'make the pussy smaller' side.
And i don't want to stir up anything, please everybody do as he she likes

Too Big 3 years 10 months ago #1308697889

Dream wrote:

To clarify just a bit, basically just this thought came to my mind: if a man has under 4.5 inches Girth, i would be more on the 'make the penis bigger' side, if a woman 'needs' more than 6 inches to feel good then i would be more on the side of 'make the pussy smaller' side.
And i don't want to stir up anything, please everybody do as he she likes

Vaginas are pretty amazing things. Within reason they tend to take the shape of whatever is put into them. I've been with multiple women who like being fisted. I can safely assume that there is no penis (outside of some of the guys on this forum haha) out there as big around as my entire hand. I remember one girl I fucked then fisted and then fucked again. Each time her pussy just adapted to was being inserted and she got off on all of it -- and this was before my first round of PMMA. While I feel that Cock size definitely matters -- especially with a woman who likes being stretched -- the complete package of Cock, mouth, words, fingers, and, for some, fists, that is really what is important.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream