PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Too Big

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696287

No it doesn't. The only thing that has changed is my skin elasticity and Flaccid length. This is why i need the extra filler to tighten the skin. I'm able to accommodate 8in Girth with fillers. So that won't be an issue. I've been doing this for yrs. At least 12 yrs but not consistently. I wonder some times if i would have done a solid yr of Hanging and stretching would i be to me goal of 10 in length lol. Ik I'm crazy but I'd rather have to much than to little..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696288

I need less Turtling — so that’s why I’m going to continue light stretching attaching to glans only .

I am at the limit unless I meet someone why can handle it. RN I do rip them .. but they say the are a good sore for a few days and then fine. Whatever pain they have appears to pale in comparison to their pleasure . And these are slender , petite women so maybe the could handle more with time ..

Last edit: by Dthom.

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696289

I'm actually tired of using pumps and stretchers. I want to get up to my goal and stop doing PE all together. I'm basically two inches away in both Girth and length. I'm scheduling a ligament release, pubic lipo and scrotal webbing Removal. If i can get to a solid 10in then I'll settle with 9in.
Girth however has to be 8in at the base tampered down to 7.5 behind the glads. So 8, 7.75 and 7.5 then I'm done. Width has to be at least 2.5 - 2.7 in diameter maybe 3 lol.

Last edit: by Lexus27.

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696293

This is difficulty to quantify because every partner's "limits" vary partner to partner (I put that in quotation because most people can expand their limits with foreplay and toys, but for the sake of conversation, let's assume "limits" refer to a person's normal pain and anatomical boundaries as it pertains to sex; any tangible increase in size will no longer provide any sustainable pleasure and can put the partner at risk of injury). I'm sure we can all agree that what's "too big" for one partner may be "a good fit" for another, so I can't imagine there being an objective way to come up with one definitive size to answer this question.

As for those who enjoy either giving or receiving pain that comes along with sexual experience, one has to be mindful that not everyone who "squirms" or "has a hard time accommodating" your size is actually enjoying it. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty who "like it rough," but be sure it's a partner you're well acquainted with, or at the very least, have had healthy communications with regarding sex. There is indeed a threshold for most non-masochists, and a size limit is very much going to play a role there.

From my own personal accounts to the information I've collected from peers, forum users, and elsewhere, I can only suggest where I think "diminishing returns" begin...and that's probably as you close in on the 6" EG mark. Sure there are those who can handle more, but this number tends to trend more often as it pertains to accounts of requiring a partner to warm up prior to sex.

As for length, again, varies partner to partner. Ever notice adult male actors who are very long seldom go "Balls deep" in what would presumably be an experienced female actress? Have you ever realized the length of vibrators and dildos aren't necessarily long for "lengths sake," but instead, to account for the user's hand gripping a portion of the toy? While some partners do enjoy deep sex, there are some who aren't comfortable with having their cervix hit. The biggest advantage with length, in my opinion, is the versatility in sex position that it provides, and I'm willing to bet diminishing returns start around the 6.5" - 7" NBPEL.

The following user(s) said Thank You: madhatter

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696294

I can only say from my experience ... 7.5-7.75 is uncomfortable during aggressive thrusting for 50 percent of women ( large sample size )

7 inches of Girth is extasy and soreness ( compared to 5.5 ) for everyone ( small sample size ). Provisio: lube and extensive fore play and slow gentle penetration

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696295

I can only say from my experience ... 7.5-7.75 is uncomfortable during aggressive thrusting for 50 percent of women ( large sample size )

7 inches of Girth is extasy and soreness ( compared to 5.5 ) for everyone ( small sample size ). Provisio: lube and extensive fore play and slow gentle penetration

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696296

Guess it depends on the person giving or receiving like SO said. I just know that 75% of the women I've been with loved it. Length i had some issues with but hey women get their bodies enhanced so why can't we. You think they care or ask a man how big their breast should be or how small their waist should be before surgery? Nope. I'm really doing this for me and simple no one else.

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696297

Ditto :) . I get off seeing the reaction and response . Makes sex way better for me

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696315

Now this is the kind of discussion I was hoping for!

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696316

Lexus27 wrote: I'm actually tired of using pumps and stretchers. I want to get up to my goal and stop doing PE all together. I'm basically two inches away in both Girth and length. I'm scheduling a ligament release, pubic lipo and scrotal webbing Removal. If i can get to a solid 10in then I'll settle with 9in.
Girth however has to be 8in at the base tampered down to 7.5 behind the glads. So 8, 7.75 and 7.5 then I'm done. Width has to be at least 2.5 - 2.7 in diameter maybe 3 lol.

Yeah, I don't know who in the world would want to do it forever. It's a huge amount of time.

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696320

It's all relative and really the only question is "is it too big for your partner(s) of choice?"

Prior to my first session, my wife was on the fence about the whole idea in terms of what it would look like... would it be odd looking... would it be too big? But she was ok with one session and gave me the go ahead. Afterwards... she was all for it. She was relieved at how it looked. She loved how it felt. She was totally on board with a second although again she was kind of conflicted, she told me to get a full session but she was concerned it would be too big. Now... we haven't used it, but she's seen it and is like "well that's a lot but I can't wait!". So it's all relative.

If all you care about is yourself (hey it's your life), then it really doesn't matter within what's possible. If you have a specific partner(s) to think about, it's a conversation you have to have. If you're single and are willing to push the envelope, there's lots of statements on the old forum saying it starts to affect certain partners.

One member did a great layout in one post of experiences at certain sizes. Maybe SO can remember, I want to say it was Sizemic. GSXR's whole progress gives feedback along the way with how his wife felt about it.

Real world... anything at 5.5 Girth is big. That's probably where a lot of those big Dick stories you hear of come from. 6" Girth is very large, that's where those huge guy stories are. Once you hit like 6.5 that's extremely rare... and while I'm convinced most women will gladly give that a go and love it if they're into you, if it's just a casual one time thing they might be close to their mental comfort limit/physical limit. 7" is almost not even heard of and I'd say you're past the realm of normal for sure lol.

Everything I've seen is most for casual hook ups, 5.5-6.5 is if you want to be their 'big' guy but not cause discomfort (or too much). It's all relative though. Do some digging, good experiences have it laid out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madhatter

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696321

I can only give my experience . I was honestly surprised .

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696322

It is surprising what some women are totally fine taking if they're into it... but yeah... every experience will vary. Yours seemed pretty on point with what I'd think!

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696323

I’m 2.5 weeks in from my 6ml touchup so I think the swelling is 95 percent gone . Hopefully it will drop a little .

Too Big 4 years 3 months ago #1308696324

Dthom wrote: I’m 2.5 weeks in from my 6ml touchup so I think the swelling is 95 percent gone . Hopefully it will drop a little .

What are you at without any swelling? Ellanse right?

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream