PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Skiman's Surgimend Journey

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 5 months ago #1308710037

  • skiman
  • skiman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 83
  • Thank you received: 16
Hi all,

I have my Surgimend procedure scheduled for 12/12 with Dr. Victor Liu. As I think I might be the first one here to undergo this type of enhancement (there was someone else who said he was going to do it in Korea, but he to date hasn't posted anything about it, so not sure if he did or not) I am intending to share my experience and also update as time goes on (if there is someone on the board who has done this, please feel free to comment). The procedure is expected to take 90 minutes, and recovery time is expected to be 4-5 weeks.

Here are my current stats:
FL: 4.5 inches
FG: 4 inches
EL: 7 inches
EG: 5 inches

I am definitely a bit nervous, but am looking forward to seeing what kind of results I can get.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 5 months ago #1308710042

skiman wrote: Hi all,

I have my Surgimend procedure scheduled for 12/12 with Dr. Victor Liu. As I think I might be the first one here to undergo this type of enhancement (there was someone else who said he was going to do it in Korea, but he to date hasn't posted anything about it, so not sure if he did or not) I am intending to share my experience and also update as time goes on (if there is someone on the board who has done this, please feel free to comment). The procedure is expected to take 90 minutes, and recovery time is expected to be 4-5 weeks.

Here are my current stats:
FL: 4.5 inches
FG: 4 inches
EL: 7 inches
EG: 5 inches

I am definitely a bit nervous, but am looking forward to seeing what kind of results I can get.


You will absolutely get results because unlike fillers, you're not at the mercy of your body's collagen production -- the gains are directly related to the size of the graft, tailor fit for your shaft. You will also avoid the other known issue with fillers, namely nodules -- the uniformity of a precision cut graft eliminates this as well as the fact that it can't "bunch up" in one area like a filler can.

I'm very much interested in following your results. Just be sure not to try and insist on getting more graft material than the Doctor recommends. Dr. Solomon has told me personally that he prefers Surgimend as well but that the mistake many surgeons have made in the past was to implant too large of a graft (or too many sheets of grafts), which would end up failing because the body cannot adequately assimilate the tissue with new blood supply. This would make the graft constrict, causing the patient to lose some Girth. To avoid this, you'll want to iterate to Dr. Liu not to stack too many multiple sheets of Surgimend, although I suspect he already knows this. This way the graft tissue successfully integrates with the surrounding tissue and provides you lifelong Girth.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 5 months ago #1308710045

  • skiman
  • skiman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 83
  • Thank you received: 16
Dr. Liu is the expert on this, so I definitely won't be suggesting to him how he should do it. I do think there is a collagen component to it though as Dr. Liu mentioned it being part of the healing and growth process. What I don't know is how much of the growth process it is. I'll be finding out!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 5 months ago #1308710046

skiman wrote: Dr. Liu is the expert on this, so I definitely won't be suggesting to him how he should do it. I do think there is a collagen component to it though as Dr. Liu mentioned it being part of the healing and growth process. What I don't know is how much of the growth process it is. I'll be finding out!!!


Great attitude! I only made it a point to say because there are stories of men who have preconceived ideations on how they'll walk out of the procedure room with a pornstar penis when that isn't usually practical or sensible. You'll get big, that much is for sure.

I'll be tuned in, good luck!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 5 months ago #1308710058

  • skiman
  • skiman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 83
  • Thank you received: 16
Thanks!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 5 months ago #1308710097

  • skiman
  • skiman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 83
  • Thank you received: 16
So I had the surgery today. Got to the office about 9 am, surgery started around 10:30, and wrapped at about 1. Significant local anesthesia was used, which I was happy with as I didn't have to be put under. I was not able to watch the procedure (which is a good thing), but what happens is that the penis essentially gets pulled inside out through an incision at the base of the shaft (about an Inch, which should heal with virtually no noticeable scar, and the Surgimend sheet is custom fitted and stitched in. After Dr. Liu closed up that incision, he harvested some fat from me (free lipo!!), and did some aesthetic work (I believe it was 60cc's.) to finish things off. (Proud Urology has a video of their version of the same surgery on their website if anyone is interested in watching it). My Flaccid Girth was 5 inches after the surgery was complete (was 4 right before), which is completely from the Surgimend. Dr. Liu told me that dependent on how my body produces collagen, I could see anywhere .25-1 Inch more growth when everything is done healing.

Interestingly, Dr. Liu told me that he does 4-8 surgeries of this procedure every week, with ages ranging from low 20's to 80's!!

Dr. Liu and his staff are great, and I felt at ease during the entire procedure. As the procedure ran longer than expected and went through the lunch hour, they even invited my wife and I to join them for lunch they had brought in (really good Chinese!!)!!

I have a follow up appointment scheduled for Thursday. The staff did take before and after pics which I will post in here as soon as I get them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 5 months ago #1308710099

Great to hear things went well. Look forward to your subsequent updates. Happy healing!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 5 months ago #1308710109

  • ou812
  • ou812's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 98
  • Thank you received: 10
Thanks for sharing your experience so far. Did he actually use 60 cc of fat along with the surgimend? That sounds like a lot seeing that most injectable procedures are in the 5ml to 20 ml range. Any idea of the thickness of the surgimend alone?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 5 months ago #1308710110

  • skiman
  • skiman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 83
  • Thank you received: 16
Ou812 - 60cc is what they said they used - possible that I didn't hear right and it was less. I know they harvested 60cc.

As far as the thickness of the surgimend sheet, not sure but guessing it was 4mm as base increase with the surgimend alone is 1 Inch.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 5 months ago #1308710111

ou812 wrote: Thanks for sharing your experience so far. Did he actually use 60 cc of fat along with the surgimend? That sounds like a lot seeing that most injectable procedures are in the 5ml to 20 ml range. Any idea of the thickness of the surgimend alone?


There are different volumes injected based on the type of filler.

For example, you have fillers that are in it of themselves the majority contributor of your new-found Girth, like fat transfers and silicone oil (note* I do not recommend silicone oil in the penis, however fat transfers are fine). Because the material itself is largely responsible for your gains, you'll find that higher volumes will be injected to reach the desired goal. This is why you typically see 20cc-80cc's involved in fat transfers, silicone oil, and other fillers that are the "Girth" themselves.

Then on the other hand you have fillers that induce significant collagen production (e.g. PMMA, Ellanse, Radiesse), and that collagen is largely what makes up your new-found Girth. For this reason, you only need to inject 5-20 mL of product because much of your acquired Girth will be from collagen creation and NOT the filler itself. For example, PMMA's microspheres themselves aren't what you grab when you're holding your thickened shaft; instead, you are feeling a special type of collagen that was triggered by the presence of those PMMA microspheres.

I hope that makes sense? Some fillers ARE your gains, while others TRIGGER your gains, and this leads to a discrepancy in how much is needed to get similar results. I'll have to keep brainstorming to see if I can simplify this further in follow-up topics.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 5 months ago #1308710112

  • skiman
  • skiman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 83
  • Thank you received: 16
That does make sense however Dr. Liu did tell me to expect collagen growth in addition to the Surgimend insertion, and has me consuming oranges, cranberry juice, mixed nuts etc. to help stimulate the production (I'm also supplementing with a collagen complex as well). Hopefully I will get some more growth from collagen, but even if I don't, that still puts me at a solid 6 Inch EG.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 5 months ago #1308710113

skiman wrote: That does make sense however Dr. Liu did tell me to expect collagen growth in addition to the Surgimend insertion, and has me consuming oranges, cranberry juice, mixed nuts etc. to help stimulate the production (I'm also supplementing with a collagen complex as well). Hopefully I will get some more growth from collagen, but even if I don't, that still puts me at a solid 6 Inch EG.


Surgimend, fat, and any subsequent collagen that may contribute to your gains are all going to heavily rely on a healthy vascularization and integration, so taking his advice on the supplementing is a good idea. To be honest, if anyone has been looking into penis enlargement long enough knows how uncommon AND truly thick a 6 Inch Girth is. On most other non-Phalloplasty penis enlargement sites (like Thundersplace and others), 6 inches in circumference is like the coveted holy grail of a benchmark, and here we are discussing the different ways it can be achieved almost nonchalantly... things have come a long way, it was only a matter of time till methodologies were refined & innovated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 5 months ago #1308710127

skiman wrote: So I had the surgery today. Got to the office about 9 am, surgery started around 10:30, and wrapped at about 1. Significant local anesthesia was used, which I was happy with as I didn't have to be put under. I was not able to watch the procedure (which is a good thing), but what happens is that the penis essentially gets pulled inside out through an incision at the base of the shaft (about an Inch, which should heal with virtually no noticeable scar, and the Surgimend sheet is custom fitted and stitched in. After Dr. Liu closed up that incision, he harvested some fat from me (free lipo!!), and did some aesthetic work (I believe it was 60cc's.) to finish things off. (Proud Urology has a video of their version of the same surgery on their website if anyone is interested in watching it). My Flaccid Girth was 5 inches after the surgery was complete (was 4 right before), which is completely from the Surgimend. Dr. Liu told me that dependent on how my body produces collagen, I could see anywhere .25-1 Inch more growth when everything is done healing.

Interestingly, Dr. Liu told me that he does 4-8 surgeries of this procedure every week, with ages ranging from low 20's to 80's!!

Dr. Liu and his staff are great, and I felt at ease during the entire procedure. As the procedure ran longer than expected and went through the lunch hour, they even invited my wife and I to join them for lunch they had brought in (really good Chinese!!)!!

I have a follow up appointment scheduled for Thursday. The staff did take before and after pics which I will post in here as soon as I get them.


With the dermal graft procedure done by Proud Urology, the penis is degloved, as well as with the dermal graft procedure I had. Is it the same with Dr. Liu?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 5 months ago #1308710134

  • skiman
  • skiman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 83
  • Thank you received: 16
Yes, the method I described above.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Skiman's Surgimend Journey 1 year 5 months ago #1308710173

  • ou812
  • ou812's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Posts: 98
  • Thank you received: 10
Hi Skiman. Any updates on your post-op experiences?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream