PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement


Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The contiuing lies of elist and his practice about his silicone implant, will it end?

The contiuing lies of elist and his practice about his silicone implant, will it end? 9 years 9 months ago #1295236368

Fullrun, have you had any experience with Dr Elist?
I mean, it\'s hard to be credible when you have little evidence to back your story up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The contiuing lies of elist and his practice about his silicone implant, will it end? 9 years 9 months ago #1276798871

I never knew Jazzy was \"Motion in the ocean.\" I remember the day he took his bandage off and discovered the scar along his shaft. He went out and bought a camera just to show the forum. Unbelievably the Elist shills praised the Dr\'s ingenuity and somehow Elist came out of it smelling of roses. To me it looked like he just accidentally ripped the shaft skin during surgery and came out with some ridiculous excuse for it.

I was the one who posted the Silicone Disaster photos. Within minutes I got a PM from Chad pretending to be interested, but really he was just fishing for reasons to ban me and lock the thread.

I\'ve still got the photos if anyone\'s interested. Silicone Disaster is a friend of Smartmans. Hopefully he can let us know how he\'s doing now.





Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The contiuing lies of elist and his practice about his silicone implant, will it end? 9 years 9 months ago #1276798395

stalemango wrote:

carljohnson wrote: That makes sense...thanks for explaining. Safe travels.


Thank you, sir, I arrived safely.

Mustang2020 wrote: SM, I wish you the best of luck with your upcoming healing. Please keep us informed if you so wish.

The problem with elist is that he lies about many problems with his implant, before he puts it in and after he removes it. So far, I think about, again \"about\", 100% of people who had his implant and reported here have had it removed....you are the last one I know of.


I thought about starting a progress report, but everything has already been said. Yours was a great read and will undoubtedly assist me with the next step. Thank you!

We discussed some of the dynamics regarding the people that message boards attract. \'mjralph33\' was another member who was satisfied, but he stopped posting. I disappeared for a couple of years because life was great. I had a big penis and I was enjoying it. Notwithstanding, your point is valid: the overwhelming majority of people who opted for the implant here have had it removed.

messageman wrote: When I was going through the turmoil of having my implant removed, I remember how thankful I was to Dr. Elist for helping me (to remove it)...completely forgetting that it was he who lied and tricked me into getting it in the first place. I liken the feeling I had for for him to the \"Stockholm Syndrome\"...This is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness. It was only months afterwards I realized how mistreated I was and dare to post about it. I was also very worried to breathe a negative word about him or the procedure through the whole process (from the implant being put it) to the crisis of infection and having it removed, for fear of retribution. Simply, he was the only man in the world basically who knew how to treat it and, if need be, remove it. I don\'t write the following lightly: The man is a sociopath and must be stopped. He has permanently injured countless men, luring them into this extremely risky procedure with blatant lies.


There isn\'t any Stockholm syndrome going on here, as I am neither defending Dr. Elist nor advocating the implant. I\'m simply sharing my experience. When I said some of the criticisms were earned by Dr. Elist, that was me acknowledging the negative experiences.

You know, messageman, you\'re one of the few men I would give a complete pass to (and permit me to assure other victims that I genuinely don\'t mean any disrespect, discourtesy or insensitivity). When you underwent surgery for the implant, you didn\'t have the resources available to you that a lot of us have now. I have a folder full of posts I saved prior to visiting Dr. Elist. I was on the old forums when: (i) \'silicon disaster\' posted his photographs of the implant forcing its way out of the penis (there was literally a hole in the man\'s penis); (ii) \'Motion of the Ocean\' posted photographs of his penis which had an incision on the top of it where the implant was inserted instead of through the pubic area (he suddenly stopped posting and we never heard from him again); (iii) the suture on \'moejondo\'s\' implant popped and he had a sharp edge sticking out (we never heard from him again); and (iv) \'londonlad\' expressed criticism of the implant, posted articles backing up his findings and promoted thought provoking discussions only to be silenced by the owners of MNS. I was aware of the infections, cone shape, loss of length, etc. Still yet, I went for the surgery because I accepted those risks. I had the mindset similar to women getting breast implants before the procedure became mainstream. I understood that I may lose feeling similar to women losing feeling in their nipples, that I may need a Revision in several years, that it may be painful, etc. I saw the implant surgery as no different than the drug advertisements you see on television where the manufacturer mentions a laundry list of side effects in small print. Sure, the downsides of the implant are outright brutal; however, when you\'re as small as I was, and more importantly, screwed up in the head as I was, the surgery was an acceptable risk. There were a lot of influences which caused me to opt for the surgery, but there was never a point when Jack Napier, Dr. Elist or any of my former partners held a gun to my head and told me I needed to have it. Anytime during: (i) my six hour flight, (ii) the day I spent in LA prior to meeting Dr. Elist or (iii) the millennium he had me waiting at the surgery center before he decided to show up, I could have bailed, and I didn\'t. I didn\'t want to.

My main beef with Dr. Elist was the lack of post-surgical instruction. Had I not had the forums with access to the many members who had the surgery previously, I would have been scared to death. THANK GOODNESS FOR THE FORUMS (I\'ll donate shortly because men NEED resources such as this one to make an informed decision)!! While I had access to all of the phone numbers and e-mails to get in contact with Dr. Elist and his assistant, a heads up would about the pain, swelling and bleeding would have been most appreciated. As an example, I wasn\'t aware that I would have a drain until after I woke up and saw it. I didn\'t even know what it was. That was my fault, as I should have done more research regarding post-surgical care, but I was so obsessed with the thought of having a big penis that I never even considered it (I never had a real surgery before). I didn\'t know about the shower head my penis turned into after urinating, the wrapping requirement or the ring of pain around the front of my shaft after climaxing for the first few months. When I was at his office filling out the forms prior to surgery, he had me initial a list of potential downsides which can occur as a result of the surgery (I don\'t remember if I saw that form three years ago). He also told me about length loss before I even asked him about it. Should he take more time to explain the procedure and its downsides? Yes, definitely! Considering his haste, the patients who opt for his implant without performing the necessary due diligence are in for quite the surprise.

After everything I\'ve been through these last couple of years (i.e., the positive experiences with the ladies and downsides of the implant), there isn\'t a thing I would change; however, that reveals more about me than Dr. Elist. I thought about going for the new implant (surprisingly, Dr. Elist never mentioned it to me), but I decided to have it removed and see how my penis was instead (i.e., whether or not I\'ll retain any Girth (Dr. Elist said I would)). These days, penis size doesn\'t even matter to me anymore.




We definitely go back Stale Mango...Wow, we both remember \"Motion in the ocean\"...You know he posts here sometimes under the name the name \"jazzyj\" I believe. He had his implant removed and other than the fact that he lost some length, he seems to be doing alright.
That \"silicon disaster\" posting happened the same month I had my implant put in....I was in the same mind frame as you though...Full steam ahead!
Regarding that Stockholm syndrome analogy...It was aimed at myself more than other members on the board. I apologize if you took it as some kind of jab at you...That definitely was not my intention, though I can see how you might assume so.
You seem to be in a very good frame of mind now...The fact that you don\'t worry about penis size anymore is a triumph upon itself.
And regarding how much Girth you will be able to retain...I was able to retain 3/4 of an Inch from the leftover capsule, and motion (from his report) was able to retain almost an Inch (if I am not mistaken).
Best of luck...and I look forward to your updates!
Messageman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The contiuing lies of elist and his practice about his silicone implant, will it end? 9 years 9 months ago #1276798126

stalemango wrote: These days, penis size doesn\'t even matter to me anymore.


I\'d love to be able to feel like that!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The contiuing lies of elist and his practice about his silicone implant, will it end? 9 years 9 months ago #1276797920

carljohnson wrote: That makes sense...thanks for explaining. Safe travels.


Thank you, sir, I arrived safely.

Mustang2020 wrote: SM, I wish you the best of luck with your upcoming healing. Please keep us informed if you so wish.

The problem with elist is that he lies about many problems with his implant, before he puts it in and after he removes it. So far, I think about, again \"about\", 100% of people who had his implant and reported here have had it removed....you are the last one I know of.


I thought about starting a progress report, but everything has already been said. Yours was a great read and will undoubtedly assist me with the next step. Thank you!

We discussed some of the dynamics regarding the people that message boards attract. \'mjralph33\' was another member who was satisfied, but he stopped posting. I disappeared for a couple of years because life was great. I had a big penis and I was enjoying it. Notwithstanding, your point is valid: the overwhelming majority of people who opted for the implant here have had it removed.

messageman wrote: When I was going through the turmoil of having my implant removed, I remember how thankful I was to Dr. Elist for helping me (to remove it)...completely forgetting that it was he who lied and tricked me into getting it in the first place. I liken the feeling I had for for him to the \"Stockholm Syndrome\"...This is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness. It was only months afterwards I realized how mistreated I was and dare to post about it. I was also very worried to breathe a negative word about him or the procedure through the whole process (from the implant being put it) to the crisis of infection and having it removed, for fear of retribution. Simply, he was the only man in the world basically who knew how to treat it and, if need be, remove it. I don\'t write the following lightly: The man is a sociopath and must be stopped. He has permanently injured countless men, luring them into this extremely risky procedure with blatant lies.


There isn\'t any Stockholm syndrome going on here, as I am neither defending Dr. Elist nor advocating the implant. I\'m simply sharing my experience. When I said some of the criticisms were earned by Dr. Elist, that was me acknowledging the negative experiences.

You know, messageman, you\'re one of the few men I would give a complete pass to (and permit me to assure other victims that I genuinely don\'t mean any disrespect, discourtesy or insensitivity). When you underwent surgery for the implant, you didn\'t have the resources available to you that a lot of us have now. I have a folder full of posts I saved prior to visiting Dr. Elist. I was on the old forums when: (i) \'silicon disaster\' posted his photographs of the implant forcing its way out of the penis (there was literally a hole in the man\'s penis); (ii) \'Motion of the Ocean\' posted photographs of his penis which had an incision on the top of it where the implant was inserted instead of through the pubic area (he suddenly stopped posting and we never heard from him again); (iii) the suture on \'moejondo\'s\' implant popped and he had a sharp edge sticking out (we never heard from him again); and (iv) \'londonlad\' expressed criticism of the implant, posted articles backing up his findings and promoted thought provoking discussions only to be silenced by the owners of MNS. I was aware of the infections, cone shape, loss of length, etc. Still yet, I went for the surgery because I accepted those risks. I had the mindset similar to women getting breast implants before the procedure became mainstream. I understood that I may lose feeling similar to women losing feeling in their nipples, that I may need a Revision in several years, that it may be painful, etc. I saw the implant surgery as no different than the drug advertisements you see on television where the manufacturer mentions a laundry list of side effects in small print. Sure, the downsides of the implant are outright brutal; however, when you\'re as small as I was, and more importantly, screwed up in the head as I was, the surgery was an acceptable risk. There were a lot of influences which caused me to opt for the surgery, but there was never a point when Jack Napier, Dr. Elist or any of my former partners held a gun to my head and told me I needed to have it. Anytime during: (i) my six hour flight, (ii) the day I spent in LA prior to meeting Dr. Elist or (iii) the millennium he had me waiting at the surgery center before he decided to show up, I could have bailed, and I didn\'t. I didn\'t want to.

My main beef with Dr. Elist was the lack of post-surgical instruction. Had I not had the forums with access to the many members who had the surgery previously, I would have been scared to death. THANK GOODNESS FOR THE FORUMS (I\'ll donate shortly because men NEED resources such as this one to make an informed decision)!! While I had access to all of the phone numbers and e-mails to get in contact with Dr. Elist and his assistant, a heads up about the pain, swelling and bleeding would have been most appreciated. As an example, I wasn\'t aware that I would have a drain until after I woke up and saw it. I didn\'t even know what it was. That was my fault, as I should have done more research regarding post-surgical care, but I was so obsessed with the thought of having a big penis that I never even considered it (I never had a real surgery before). I didn\'t know about the shower head my penis turned into after urinating, the wrapping requirement or the ring of pain around the front of my shaft after climaxing for the first few months. When I was at his office filling out the forms prior to surgery, he had me initial a list of potential downsides which can occur as a result of the surgery (I don\'t remember if I saw that form three years ago). He also told me about length loss before I even asked him about it. Should he take more time to explain the procedure and its downsides? Yes, definitely! Considering his haste, the patients who opt for his implant without performing the necessary due diligence are in for quite the surprise.

After everything I\'ve been through these last couple of years (i.e., the positive experiences with the ladies and downsides of the implant), there isn\'t a thing I would change; however, that reveals more about me than Dr. Elist. I thought about going for the new implant (surprisingly, Dr. Elist never mentioned it to me), but I decided to have it removed and see how my penis was instead (i.e., whether or not I\'ll retain any Girth (Dr. Elist said I would)). These days, penis size doesn\'t even matter to me anymore.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The contiuing lies of elist and his practice about his silicone implant, will it end? 9 years 9 months ago #1276796269

When I was going through the turmoil of having my implant removed, I remember how thankful I was to Dr. Elist for helping me (to remove it)...completely forgetting that it was he who lied and tricked me into getting it in the first place. I liken the feeling I had for for him to the \"Stockholm Syndrome\"...This is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending them. These feelings are generally considered irrational in light of the danger or risk endured by the victims, who essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness. It was only months afterwards I realized how mistreated I was and dare to post about it.
I was also very worried to breathe a negative word about him or the procedure through the whole process (from the implant being put it) to the crisis of infection and having it removed, for fear of retribution. Simply, he was the only man in the world basically who knew how to treat it and, if need be, remove it.
I don\'t write the following lightly: The man is a sociopath and must be stopped. He has permanently injured countless men, luring them into this extremely risky procedure with blatant lies.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The contiuing lies of elist and his practice about his silicone implant, will it end? 9 years 9 months ago #1276793587

SM, I wish you the best of luck with your upcoming healing. Please keep us informed if you so wish.

The problem with elist is that he lies about many problems with his implant, before he puts it in and after he removes it. So far, I think about, again \"about\", 100% of people who had his implant and reported here have had it removed....you are the last one I know of.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The contiuing lies of elist and his practice about his silicone implant, will it end? 9 years 9 months ago #1276790111

That makes sense...thanks for explaining. Safe travels.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The contiuing lies of elist and his practice about his silicone implant, will it end? 9 years 9 months ago #1276789769

Yes, I understand how it can sound contradictory. I had the implant inserted into my penis in March 2010. After remaining issue free (i.e., no lost length, no pain after several months, etc.) for 2+ years, things changed when I sustained an unrelated injury elsewhere on my body. At the same time, my penis became thicker (I was about 6.75\" meg). Like a dumbass, I didn\'t contact Dr. Elist because I wasn\'t feeling any pain, and my penis was thicker, so I figured complete win for me. In December 2012, after becoming too thick, the transition between my shaft and glans was no longer smooth because the implant shifted. I didn\'t tell Dr. Elist about the injury I sustained because I wasn\'t sure if it was a coincidence that the implant changed when it occurred, and I didn\'t want him to blame me. After the surgery, he showed me all of the gunk he removed as a result of some type of reaction my body had (I have other health issues). Not only did he question me about the injury I didn\'t tell him about, but he was able to give an accurate time frame when the change occurred (the penis getting thicker).

At the end of the day, when I had surgery with Dr. Elist, I didn\'t expect my penis to feel natural because it wasn\'t going to be a natural penis after surgery. My expectations were in check. Having the implant gave me the Girth I wanted (I was really thin) to realize that size doesn\'t matter as much as I thought when I was younger. There wasn\'t anything anyone could have said to convince me at the time. The implant allowed me the opportunity to learn that lesson firsthand. I have to board my flight now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The contiuing lies of elist and his practice about his silicone implant, will it end? 9 years 9 months ago #1276789549

stalemango wrote: I met with Dr. Elist over the last couple of days to have the implant removed...

...however, since we\'re mentioning the negatives, I would like to cast a vote in the satisfied column for the doctor.


You met with him to have it removed yet you consider yourself a satisfied customer. Please elaborate, that seems like quite a contradiction!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The contiuing lies of elist and his practice about his silicone implant, will it end? 9 years 9 months ago #1276789520

If you were happy with it why did you remove it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The contiuing lies of elist and his practice about his silicone implant, will it end? 9 years 9 months ago #1276789210

I met with Dr. Elist over the last couple of days to have the implant removed. I don\'t know what the future may hold, but at the moment, I\'m extremely satisfied with the service I received. Based on a brief conversation I had with him while he drove me to the hotel after surgery, the man knows his craft. There are a lot of unfavorable opinions on this forum, and given some of the accounts I\'ve read and photographs I\'ve seen, Dr. Elist has rightfully earned some of them; however, since we\'re mentioning the negatives, I would like to cast a vote in the satisfied column for the doctor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The contiuing lies of elist and his practice about his silicone implant, will it end? 9 years 9 months ago #1276766288

Skeptical One wrote: Wow, the \"reported to improve premature ejaculation and venous leakage\" one is new, at least for me. I mean how in the world does a strip of silicone improve those conditions? His audacity is something else...


Gentlemen!
In defense of the good doctor, the implant does help with premature ejaculation. In my case, from the moment the implant was put in, I completely lost the sensation of the skin on the shaft of my penis. Prior to the implant, , the act of coitus took anywhere from 5 minutes to 20 minutes....Now I can go forever if I wish (or at least it seems like it), In fact, I have to really focus to achieve orgasm..
After having the implant removed, the sensation never returned. It\'s the gift that keeps on giving!
Of course, the sensation and overall especial experience feels not nearly as wonderfully as before the implant, but hey, losing the sublime feeling of orgasming is just the price you pay for dealing with Dr. Elist.
See, the good doctor sometimes does tell the truth, albeit unintentionally....
Messageman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The contiuing lies of elist and his practice about his silicone implant, will it end? 9 years 9 months ago #1276765756

  • 's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I remember reading years ago, it was mynewsize website, everyone on that board was lining up like sheep to get it after that fake guy was giving raving reviews. The situation is kinda similar on here with the PMMA, only difference is, we know what PMMA is, much safer....

I think a website should be setup or multiple, warning men about this doctor. Let\'s face it, a penis is a man pride and joy, don\'t take that away from him.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The contiuing lies of elist and his practice about his silicone implant, will it end? 9 years 9 months ago #1276763791

Wow, the \"reported to improve premature ejaculation and venous leakage\" one is new, at least for me. I mean how in the world does a strip of silicone improve those conditions? His audacity is something else...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.