PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: phallosan
06 Mar 2020 12:29
I have one question,now in the world we dont have a operation or filler for more lenght,pe make 1 cm after years ...

Device stretcher can not make longer penis ,only 1 cm,

My question is ;why we are all in forums for what?
I read and check in internet worldwide that phallosan forte generation 4 (the new device)make the penis after 1 year 4-5 cm longer ,i do t see pics,is this reight?

Can phallosan help really,can anywear in this forum help me?
i want buy in next month phallosan ,but i dont know is this a good idear ...
27 May 2019 23:59
Oh guys! Thats how bad it is ?(!

We need to spend money,time,maybe get an injury on the meanwhile,and possibly gain nothing :'''(

Ahahah,just joking! I am obviously in for it,and that (at least in my mind) extremely vague and distant possibility of getting the <3 inch <3 makes it all worth it! Plus i got your wonderful help and infos!

So you would say phallosan for larghe girth uh? Now i am definitely look up 'blisters' on google translate though! Ahaha
27 May 2019 02:42
Trial and error is expensive! I bought an X4 labs too. It hasn\'t arrived yet. I use the silicone head condom with the Phallosan' that it came with and I don\'t get blisters. I got blisters with another device that was a cheap p.o.s. They took almost 2 weeks to heal. Learning is expensive and painful....lol
26 May 2019 22:12
@Lucentgentleman
I agree. That device is actually pretty concealable.
My biggest downfall with the phallosan was that it would start a blister formation within an hour. every damn time! But yet I can do other actual vaccum devices without a lot of problems.

So anyway, like I say a lot: to each there own. Yoi have to find what works for you. Trial and error is expensive. Haha
26 May 2019 21:08
Lucentgentleman4 posts 16 minutes agoI went to Dr. Morganstern and Dr. Carney did the operation on 05/07/19. I gained 2.5\" flaccid from the lig cut. He said it was at the high end of his experience and pre-OP he said I was going to \"at best, only hope for an inch\" I measured 4\" flaccid pre-op, 6.5+ post. He seemed very surprised. I gained probably 1/2\" erect post-op. I would insist that you have him use non-desolving suchers. Mine broke and tore the incision open in a week and it got infected. The location of the incision is an area that pulls a lot when you walk or even go #2. I had to go to my regular doctor back home and get antibiotics. I spent a few weeks with a torn open wound. I ordered a sucher kit from Amazon and sewed it up myself. The scar is gonna be bad, all because I trusted him with the dissolving stitches. I\'m finally starting to stretch a couple times a day for an hour each. He said you have to work up to it. It hurts at first but now its comfortable. This should give me up to 2\" in 12 months. There\'s more to stretch now than before so the muscle is longer. He recommends the Phallosan Forte. Its $350 but easily worth it. I had a fat graph at the same time and the lipo is painful. My legs bruised almost to my ankles. I wouldn\'t recommend it done concurrently. The swelling below the head took two weeks to go down and the stretching device is finally not hurting to attach. I\'m hoping for a solid 8+\"
Tylenol with codeine is all they prescribed for the pain. You\'re gonna need something stronger like norcos.
26 May 2019 20:36
Phallosan' Forte. Can be worn concealed.
26 May 2019 20:24
I went to Dr. Morganstern and Dr. Carney did the operation. I gained 2.5\" flaccid from the lig cut. He said it was at the high end of his experience and pre-OP he said I was going to \"at best, only hope for an inch\" I measured 4\" flaccid pre-op, 6.5+ post. He seemed very surprised. I gained probabl 1/2\" erect post-op.

I would insist that you have him use non-desolving suchers. Mine broke and tore the incision open in a week and it got infected. The location of the incision is an area that pulls a lot when you walk or even go #2. I had to go to my regular doctor back home and get antibiotics. I spent a few weeks with a torn open wound. I ordered a sucher kit from Amazon and sewed it up myself. The scar is gonna be bad, all because I trusted him with the dissolving stitches.

I\'m finally starting to stretch a couple times a day for an hour each. He said you have to work up to it. It hurts at first but now its comfortable. This should give me up to 2\" in 12 months. There\'s more to stretch now than before so the muscle is longer. He recommends the Phallosan Forte. Its $350 but easily worth it. I had a fat graph at the same time and the lipo is painful. My legs bruised almost to my ankles. I wouldn\'t recommend it done concurrently. The swelling below the head took two weeks to go down and the stretching device is finally not hurting to attach. I\'m hoping for a solid 8+\" ?
24 May 2019 22:53

awesome result man, how is sex with PMMA, do you have any issues while erect with sensitivity or pmma bunching when you try to penetrate or any issues during long fuck sessions?You mentioned you could do a video, if you can in erect state where you try to push your finger where the pmma so we can see how rigid it is and if its natural, because from pics that cant be seen, and no one on the forum made video so i think it will be very helpful for us who havent done pmma yet.
Thank you

Hey Ishuge. I'll see if the site lets me post a video.
Re your questions about sex, it's definitely a slightly different feel at the moment than before I got the PMMA. It's only been three weeks so things are still settling.
I would say it's slightly more spongy. If I had to describe it. My girl says she likes it with the increased girth because it's bigger but not like a metal/glass rod which can be painful.
I do have a little bunching of pmma at the ring just below the base of the glands, but that's my fault for not having a stretcher and not rolling enough.
if you go to Dr. C, he will give you a good result when you walk out. Or as best as he can with your physiology. But maintaining that shape and rolling out the bumps is up to you!! After going through it, I realize how much of the work is the patients job. I bet soooo many guys just didn't take care of their after procedure duties and that's why their units got the way they were.
That being said. I have a couple tips I want to share and I will also share with Dr. C when I see him for round 2 mid June.

1. When using a stretcher immediately after procedure, do NOT overstretch like you usually do when you haven't just had a procedure. Think of your unit like an accordion. If you lay a bunch of clay over an accordion that is compressed and then proceed to expand the accordion, what will happen? Adversely, what if you lay clay over an expanded accordion and then compress it?
They clay will bunch or rip or separate forming crevasses. That's where you get lump formation and that spongey looking texture you see in some after photo images. Keep your dick very lightly stretched for a good a couple hours each day after the procedure.

2. Roll roll and roll again. The little white roller they give you is absolutely pertinent to a good finished product. When you stretch, you will be able to feel any aggregation under the skin. Rub the crap out of it with the roller. Keep on the bumps every day and little by little they go away. Of course the sooner after the procedure the easier.

3. The stretcher they gave me didn't fit so I had to get my own. I got a MaleEdge which doesn't really hold that well and hurts after a short time. I'm going to be transferring to a PeniMaster here shortly. It's the only thing I've found that just attaches to the head to create the grip for traction and also doesn't have a sleeve like the Phallosan. Since you want to be stretching a decent quantity per day, if I could do it over, I would have had this with me when I went down there and used every day after. It feels better to be in a stretcher right after the procedure.

4. If you haven't gotten circumcised yet, make sure you get a high and tight.

5. Be gentle when you masterbate. I've found that some pieces of the pmma will move a little while angiogenesis is occurring. So until they are securely adhered inside, don't rip them off so they go who knows where and you get lumps.
Along the lines of sexual activity. Sex is good as long as you don't go crazy with it. A perfectly cylindrical ring massager that conforms to your unit. What else could you ask for?

Super stokes I listened to Reklaw and went to Dr. C.

To anyone having second thoughts, don't worry and just follow the instructions. You'll be fine. Dr. C is an artist though. I can't say the same thing for other doctors.
17 May 2019 16:30
I\'ve noticed more soreness in the actual shaft overnight and today. It seems more swelling has gone down especially since last night with that 5.75 FG. The minor pain makes it difficult to stimulate an erection but with 70% EQ I\'ve been at 5.5 EG a few times throughout today, which is hopefully the lowest I\'ll go. I\'m not sure how much of the carrier is dissipated yet, according to this graph, it doesn\'t seem like much should be gone just yet not even 72 hours post procedure.

I was fairly panicked yesterday afternoon as my pubic area was really swollen and I was concerned about whether I might have made some Ellanse migrate to that area when I used some very stretchy silicone sleeves to compress the shaft to keep it elongated the first afternoon (so just under 24 hours post) for a few hours. I\'m slightly less worried now, since while using the modified Phallosan, I am able to pull up another folded silicone sleeve really far up the shaft onto the swollen area and compress it. This seems to temporarily dissipate all swelling, so I\'m hoping that it is just swelling/inflammation that is traveling to that pubic area at the base and hanging out there and not because some Ellanse migrated. I sent Carney a message through Morganstern\'s office yesterday afternoon and no reply from Carney yet. Here are the photos I sent. The wrapped one is from just before midnight when I got home after the procedure at 7 pm that day, no pubic swelling. Also a photo of how I\'m sitting now showing the silicone band compressing the base.

16 May 2019 14:31
I flew up to Atlanta on Tuesday to do my first round of 10 ml of Ellanse. My appointment time was 3:30. I arrived around 3:15. I was told Dr. Carney had just arrived. I sat in the waiting room until 4:30 when I was moved into a procedure room. A few nurses came in over the next few hours. Dr. Carney came in briefly. They didn\'t have me undress and prep me until 6:30 and I think he began around 7. Everything went smoothly. I also had him use botox on my scrotom since it is routinely very tight and a bit awkward looking after the webbing removal. The nerve block was quick and just a few pinches. I was surprised it worked as quickly as it did since he was ready to start injecting the Ellanse within a few minutes. Before, my minimum FG was 4.125\"

After, 4.625\" (edited: just realized this was actually 5.625\" and slightly engorged but definitely not erect)
Before EG 5\" (70% EQ)

After EG 5.625\" (70% EQ)
Obviously, I\'m still quite bruised. Sitting here hooked up to the modified phallosan hooked to a resistance band attached to the bed. I allowed the silicone compression sealing sleeve to go onto my circ scar since it is a bit more swollen than I would have liked and I do not want any kind of \"donut\" effect if I can help it.

I have tons more photos. I\'m happy to post others and give more details as requested.
11 May 2019 01:42

Thanks for sharing your journey.
Do you know what is your body fat percentage..or if you have pubic fat.
I am same length as you but your unit looks chubbier..maybe the swelling.

Also be traction, do you mean all day low tension devices like Phallosan.

Sorry, some how I missed this. I am 20% body fat. I do have a little public fat I would like to remove. If I bone press I can get an extra half an inch I guess. I don\'t quite understand what you are asking about traction.
07 May 2019 17:44
My procedure is tomorrow at 330. I've got my stretcher perfected using a softer silicone than the condom-like sleeve the Phallosan came with. This allows for only grabbing only the glans but is still comfortable to be worn for extended durations whereas my earlier idea was uncomfortable within 30 minutes if not sooner. I'll be sure to update everyone.
Here\'s what I rigged up this morning as an experiment. I used a leg strap from another extender device. I used the smallest Phallosan cup and sleeve and only rolled it down so that a portion of the glans was compressed and held by suction. Obviously, there\'s a touch of compression at the frenulum but is any Ellanse going that far up anyways? Thoughts?

@Researxh
\" I also have a Phallosan Forte but it also too relies to some extent on compression to achieve the vacuum although it\'s thick condom-like sleeves definitely compress less. any compression will distort the product. Regardless of whether you may or may not be able to roll it back into place: do you want to risk that. The phallosan will distort your product on the shaft from the sleeve as well as at the base from the belt. Use this product after all your healing . 6to8 IMHO but do what you want of course . Then I think that perhaps that this may not be as important since my flaccid hang is not terrible these days, and perhaps once the Ellanse is added, it will hang even better, though doubtfully as well as if physically stretched either by compression or elongation with one of the above methods. after the procedure you might and most likely will get a little bit of gain on the flaccid only. This will also shrink back a tad over the first week. So dont measure to much the first week. Haha. Yeah right. But seriously it may piss you off. Advice. Same as ways: keep it stretched to make the most of the gains you will get and keep. Also, does Morganstern give me something to do this \"rolling\" that I hear about? Is this like a mini pin roller?
no they do not have you anything. You hands will be fine. Warm it all up and go to town.
I am a week away from my 10 ml Ellanse procedure with Dr. Carney @ Morganstern. In preparation, I have been using my pump and compression sleeves to keep my shaft stretched and extended during all waking hours for the last several weeks (and really have been doing this protocol long before that). I also was experimenting with using my rod-based extender as well.

What I have gleaned from reading about Ellanse procedures is that to achieve the best result, I need to keep the shaft as extended as possible after the procedure. Usually, in order to achieve this, I use a comfortable silicone sleeve (or sometimes 2) that can be worn all day long without any irritation. This results in excellent elongation but at the cost of compression. I don\'t know whether compressing the penis once the Ellanse is placed is advisable. For one, the compression is obviously applied uniformly around the whole penis and thus creates more of a perfect cylinder, and of course, the penis is not cylindrical. I don\'t know if that would cause migration of the product more to the top of the shaft in an attempt to make it more cylindrical to comply with the compression of the sleeve. Thoughts?

The rod based extender is difficult to get to a comfort level with any of the securing methods that can be worn for many hours at a time. I have a vacuum attachment (Vac Extender 4) that I can use with the extender but it requires some of the shaft to be compressed below the glans and I\'m afraid that might cause material to migrate away where compressed resulting in a less aesthetic result just below the glans.

I also have a Phallosan Forte but it also too relies to some extent on compression to achieve the vacuum although it\'s thick condom-like sleeves definitely compress less.

Then I think that perhaps that this may not be as important since my flaccid hang is not terrible these days, and perhaps once the Ellanse is added, it will hang even better, though doubtfully as well as if physically stretched either by compression or elongation with one of the above methods.

Also, does Morganstern give me something to do this \"rolling\" that I hear about? Is this like a mini pin roller?
Displaying 106 - 120 out of 218 results.