PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: penis lenght

penis lenght 4 years 10 months ago #1308650111

1) extenders seem to be the method that most would agree, at least potentially, can lead to some gainings. But are there reported journey with a progression of pictures, instead of a not so believable before and after couple of pictures? Has it ever been reported of an inch gain, or close to?
And could i find and extender for 5.7/5.8 girth,since i fear damaging vessels if i get an hard on? Or could i find a tutorial on how to build one that is adequate for me?

2) Apart from extenders,are there any other methods with potential? And is there any hint that urologist and surgeons may be able,in the future, of developing surgeries that are as good as the girth enlarging ones?

1) Manual PE, extenders, hanging - all of it may (or may not) provide just a minor gain in erect length. I\'ve tried almost all forms of PE and have gained only half-inch of erect length for a 5 year timeline

2) It seems that no available options for EL besides very invasive and experimental \"sliding technique\": phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/eff...11863?pid=1308352280

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

penis lenght 4 years 10 months ago #1308653637

• Dr Oates
  • Dr Oates's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I am still open minded about what way to go... i just decided to open a discussion and let this thought in to my life,since its been a lot of time i wondered what to try for lenght. I had filler too,anyway. And about the lenght,its above average but what i want is more. A conceleable gadget for stretching would be the best option,but i will try also extenders, and keep searching for the first one that create a functional procedure to do it safely and surgically. Maybe it will never happen,but i am sure its far from being physically impossible. It has to be just very conplicated.

penis lenght 4 years 10 months ago #1308653729

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
@Herbert West
Half an Inch its a lot more than 0, and it is precisely half of what i would consider an amazing gain. I imagine there are people with more elasticity who got to an entire Inch . I could be or (more likely) not be in that high gain category,but i think it would be worthy of my time to give it a try. I wouldn t want no more if i got to an Inch increase.

as for the procedure you linked... would it work for people with no Erection deficiency? From what i understood,it seems that the procedure gives lenghtening in the sens that it strtches penis of people who cant get to their maximum Erection pitential,but it doesnt talk about bringing outside a part of the penis that normally is inside the body..

penis lenght 4 years 10 months ago #1308654065

@gengis17

What @Herbert West said above is very accurate. You may be a hard gainer and you may not. But you wont know till you get started. You wont know how you will respond to things until you try them on. Soooo...... I think you should start trying things.
If you are going to even consider going under the knife at all, ( which i dont think yo should ) you are going to be thrust into the world of long term PE whether you like it or not. So, why not start it now. Find out what all you like and dont like. Get a routine started and make it part of your life. @Herbert West said hes been at it 5 years.

Even you only if you only gain slightly, at least its a gain and it will be a gain made without surgery.
Also, There is a big point that I tell a lot of people, that I want you to remember. Perception is reality. Gay or Straight, married or single - most partners are not going to measure your shit. Even they are size queens, they may try to take a mental note or compare to something at best, and that wont work well anyway. BUUUTT, Even if you ONLY gain on your Flaccid length, its going to look bigger and that will be their perception. Besides you will carry yourself a little bit better as well.

penis lenght 4 years 10 months ago #1308656944

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
@Texas
i very much agree with what you are saying...i just need to 1) get to the day when i ll say: fuck,today i am going to start 2)search,choose and buy the right product/s
3)arm myself with patience.

your help has been great to this point and if i ll ever start will be also thank to you!

penis lenght 4 years 10 months ago #1308669795

Phallosan' Forte. Can be worn concealed.

penis lenght 4 years 10 months ago #1308670223

@Lucentgentleman
I agree. That device is actually pretty concealable.
My biggest downfall with the phallosan was that it would start a blister formation within an hour. every damn time! But yet I can do other actual vaccum devices without a lot of problems.

So anyway, like I say a lot: to each there own. Yoi have to find what works for you. Trial and error is expensive. Haha

penis lenght 4 years 10 months ago #1308671382

Trial and error is expensive! I bought an X4 labs too. It hasn\'t arrived yet. I use the silicone head condom with the Phallosan' that it came with and I don\'t get blisters. I got blisters with another device that was a cheap p.o.s. They took almost 2 weeks to heal. Learning is expensive and painful....lol

penis lenght 4 years 10 months ago #1308677805

• Dr Oates
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Oh guys! Thats how bad it is ?(!

We need to spend money,time,maybe get an injury on the meanwhile,and possibly gain nothing :'''(

Ahahah,just joking! I am obviously in for it,and that (at least in my mind) extremely vague and distant possibility of getting the <3 Inch <3 makes it all worth it! Plus i got your wonderful help and infos!

So you would say phallosan for larghe Girth uh? Now i am definitely look up 'blisters' on google translate though! Ahaha

• Page: