PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: My PMMA journey

My PMMA journey 4 years 10 months ago #1308654971

awesome result man, how is sex with PMMA, do you have any issues while Erect with sensitivity or PMMA bunching when you try to penetrate or any issues during long fuck sessions?You mentioned you could do a video, if you can in Erect state where you try to push your finger where the PMMA so we can see how rigid it is and if its natural, because from pics that cant be seen, and no one on the forum made video so i think it will be very helpful for us who havent done PMMA yet.
Thank you

Hey Ishuge. I'll see if the site lets me post a video.
Re your questions about sex, it's definitely a slightly different feel at the moment than before I got the PMMA. It's only been three weeks so things are still settling.
I would say it's slightly more spongy. If I had to describe it. My girl says she likes it with the increased Girth because it's bigger but not like a metal/glass rod which can be painful.
I do have a little bunching of PMMA at the ring just below the base of the glands, but that's my fault for not having a stretcher and not rolling enough.
if you go to Dr. C, he will give you a good result when you walk out. Or as best as he can with your physiology. But maintaining that shape and rolling out the bumps is up to you!! After going through it, I realize how much of the work is the patients job. I bet soooo many guys just didn't take care of their after procedure duties and that's why their units got the way they were.
That being said. I have a couple tips I want to share and I will also share with Dr. C when I see him for round 2 mid June.

1. When using a stretcher immediately after procedure, do NOT overstretch like you usually do when you haven't just had a procedure. Think of your unit like an accordion. If you lay a bunch of clay over an accordion that is compressed and then proceed to expand the accordion, what will happen? Adversely, what if you lay clay over an expanded accordion and then compress it?
They clay will bunch or rip or separate forming crevasses. That's where you get lump formation and that spongey looking texture you see in some after photo images. Keep your Dick very lightly stretched for a good a couple hours each day after the procedure.

2. Roll roll and roll again. The little white roller they give you is absolutely pertinent to a good finished product. When you stretch, you will be able to feel any aggregation under the skin. Rub the crap out of it with the roller. Keep on the bumps every day and little by little they go away. Of course the sooner after the procedure the easier.

3. The stretcher they gave me didn't fit so I had to get my own. I got a MaleEdge which doesn't really hold that well and hurts after a short time. I'm going to be transferring to a PeniMaster here shortly. It's the only thing I've found that just attaches to the head to create the grip for traction and also doesn't have a sleeve like the Phallosan. Since you want to be stretching a decent quantity per day, if I could do it over, I would have had this with me when I went down there and used every day after. It feels better to be in a stretcher right after the procedure.

4. If you haven't gotten Circumcised yet, make sure you get a high and tight.

5. Be gentle when you masterbate. I've found that some pieces of the PMMA will move a little while angiogenesis is occurring. So until they are securely adhered inside, don't rip them off so they go who knows where and you get lumps.
Along the lines of sexual activity. Sex is good as long as you don't go crazy with it. A perfectly cylindrical ring massager that conforms to your unit. What else could you ask for?

Super stokes I listened to Reklaw and went to Dr. C.

To anyone having second thoughts, don't worry and just follow the instructions. You'll be fine. Dr. C is an artist though. I can't say the same thing for other doctors.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My PMMA journey 4 years 10 months ago #1308695436

Thanks for the detailed info Steezy, i guess the full effect of hardness and mobility etc will be seen once collagen is finished forming around the pmma.
I think you can attach video to the forum like this www.screencast.com/t/wKxd9Gb1t3 collagen havent kicked in yet you can make one before video of checking hardness mobility etc while erect, and one after like a month or so then it will be very interesting how it looks and feels for a reference

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: