PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: jelqing
01 Mar 2017 06:14

Dirt clod wrote: 3 days would be an ideal stay. You will be fine to move about. Just keep up with massage schedule.

Thanks Dirt,

How much massage do you have to do per day. Is there any massage equipment that would help like Jelqing Jelq?

Have you ever been to Tijuana. This is my first time but have been to San Diego. Do you think its better to stay the full time in Tijuana or just the one night?
20 Feb 2017 18:45

sg0123456 wrote:

Ok so I panicked and gave Francis a call, basically the problem with the typical jelqing movement is that it would push all the filler towards the top and result to a really bad shape. I was actually jelqing down towards the base to spread it where filler was missing. After day 2 it can take quite a bit of pressure to move the filler and that shouldnt damage the shaft (my penis survived hell during my manual PE phase and is well conditioned to handle the pressure).

Good to hear , He seems very good Francis at taking your call , Iv\'e heard he answers in the middle of the night also !

I think the key to maintaining HA at base is to keep it upright for at least 1 whole day or even 2 ( i\'m not sure if this is bad for blood circulation or not , If so then correct me)
but i stayed in bed the following day to do just this and seems to help but wont know for sure for a week
20 Feb 2017 16:41

costa wrote:
I\'m not sure you should be jelquing it post procedure for at least 10 days even 14 even ever !
You should not masturbate either , You can push HA a little like an inch but anymore and can be dangerous , Ive had no problems with it being even , The only problem i find is keeping it at the base but found just pushing from below mid down every few hours and keeping it upstraight inside some tight boxers

Ok so I panicked and gave Francis a call, basically the problem with the typical jelqing movement is that it would push all the filler towards the top and result to a really bad shape. I was actually jelqing down towards the base to spread it where filler was missing. After day 2 it can take quite a bit of pressure to move the filler and that shouldnt damage the shaft (my penis survived hell during my manual PE phase and is well conditioned to handle the pressure).

17 Feb 2017 23:47

skippythewhale wrote: Phew boy. I\'ve been lurking this site for about two years, always wanted to be bigger but never sure of what course to take. I\'ve tried stretchers and jelqing, but I\'m just too busy juggling everything to keep up with something for more than a month tops. I finally made the decision to have a PMMA procedure, and since I don\'t have the time to take a vacation to Mexico, I went with Dr. Heller. His Manhattan office is very close to where I work. It\'s been 2 weeks to the day, and I\'m worried and upset with the results.

Starting in, I am 6.5 bpel, 5.25 eg midshaft. I want my girth at 6.

Dr. Heller was very nice, almost nonchalant about the procedure. He stated that he can inject 5cc of Bellafill for $3500. Explained that it isn\'t a perfect procedure (very hard to get perfect symmetry, etc.) But there will be permanent gains, and that most irregularities will smooth out after about 2 months post-op.

To start, Dr. Heller did not mix the syringes in front of me. Not sure if that\'s an issue, but there it is. He uses needles, not a cannula, so there was some definite bruising and soreness for about a week. The local anesthesia worked, and other than a pinch now and then, and the odd feeling of having stuff injected into your pecker, was painless. After wards, my penis looked very swollen, but good.

I asked him what I need to do now. He didn\'t wrap it, didn\'t suggest a stretcher, or anything. A direct quote about wrapping \"I don\'t believe in all that.\" His advice was to gently massage out any lumps that begin to form and not \"use it for a week.\"

So after a drive home, I laid in bed and let it drape between my legs and spent the next day like that as well. Then I went about my business as usual.

At about 5 days, I noticed a lump on my right side at the circ line, like someone had implanted a piece of macaroni under my skin. I massaged it as best I could, but it didn\'t go away. Plus I was still swollen and sore from the procedure. At one week I had sex with my girlfriend. She really enjoyed the increase in girth, so that\'s a plus.

Now at 2 weeks, most of the swelling has gone down, and I am very upset with what I am seeing. Flaccid it looks fine, but erect there are alot of lumps. The lump on my right C scar is bigger, and a lump has formed below it, making a valley between them. A lump on the center top has formed, as well as one one the lower left side. There are slight dips all over my penis, and the PMMA seems to only be on the upper 3/4ths of the shaft. and It looks more like a knurled club than a penis (to me, anyway.) I attached some photos.

I went back to Dr. Heller today (tried to go earlier, but both he and I are busy) and when he looked at it he told me not to worry with a smile. He said that in a month or so most of the lumpiness will smooth out, and that I should gently massage and lumps I do have. I showed him the photos of my erection and he still said the same thing.

So am I being paranoid? Is there anything I should do? I followed the Dr.\'s advice and this is my result. Should I continue to follow it and just massage gently and chill the hell out? My Girlfriend doesn\'t really want to have sex with me at this point, she\'s freaked out at the lumps.

Is that the most he will inject? Honestly i believe you should have Massaged the same day. Thats what dr c tells everyone because stuff like this happened. I still say massage buddy and possibly try dsmo to make lump smaller. Overall it doesnt look too bad.
17 Feb 2017 23:47
Phew boy. I\'ve been lurking this site for about two years, always wanted to be bigger but never sure of what course to take. I\'ve tried stretchers and jelqing, but I\'m just too busy juggling everything to keep up with something for more than a month tops. I finally made the decision to have a PMMA procedure, and since I don\'t have the time to take a vacation to Mexico, I went with Dr. Heller. His Manhattan office is very close to where I work. It\'s been 2 weeks to the day, and I\'m worried and upset with the results.

Starting in, I am 6.5 bpel, 5.25 eg midshaft. I want my girth at 6.

Dr. Heller was very nice, almost nonchalant about the procedure. He stated that he can inject 5cc of Bellafill for $3500. Explained that it isn\'t a perfect procedure (very hard to get perfect symmetry, etc.) But there will be permanent gains, and that most irregularities will smooth out after about 2 months post-op.

To start, Dr. Heller did not mix the syringes in front of me. Not sure if that\'s an issue, but there it is. He uses needles, not a cannula, so there was some definite bruising and soreness for about a week. The local anesthesia worked, and other than a pinch now and then, and the odd feeling of having stuff injected into your pecker, was painless. After wards, my penis looked very swollen, but good.

I asked him what I need to do now. He didn\'t wrap it, didn\'t suggest a stretcher, or anything. A direct quote about wrapping \"I don\'t believe in all that.\" His advice was to gently massage out any lumps that begin to form and not \"use it for a week.\"

So after a drive home, I laid in bed and let it drape between my legs and spent the next day like that as well. Then I went about my business as usual.

At about 5 days, I noticed a lump on my right side at the circ line, like someone had implanted a piece of macaroni under my skin. I massaged it as best I could, but it didn\'t go away. Plus I was still swollen and sore from the procedure. At one week I had sex with my girlfriend. She really enjoyed the increase in girth, so that\'s a plus.

Now at 2 weeks, most of the swelling has gone down, and I am very upset with what I am seeing. Flaccid it looks fine, but erect there are alot of lumps. The lump on my right C scar is bigger, and a lump has formed below it, making a valley between them. A lump on the center top has formed, as well as one one the lower left side. There are slight dips all over my penis, and the PMMA seems to only be on the upper 3/4ths of the shaft. and It looks more like a knurled club than a penis (to me, anyway.) I attached some photos.

I went back to Dr. Heller today (tried to go earlier, but both he and I are busy) and when he looked at it he told me not to worry with a smile. He said that in a month or so most of the lumpiness will smooth out, and that I should gently massage and lumps I do have. I showed him the photos of my erection and he still said the same thing.

So am I being paranoid? Is there anything I should do? I followed the Dr.\'s advice and this is my result. Should I continue to follow it and just massage gently and chill the hell out? My Girlfriend doesn\'t really want to have sex with me at this point, she\'s freaked out at the lumps.

25 Jan 2017 14:50
I\'m happy for the guys who gain, but you\'re warned. Don\'t miss any sign, burning or tingling sensationa are a bad sign, just liketiny blueor red dots in your penis and any other kind of discoloration. That\'s how it start4d with me. The things I did where mainly pumping, jelqing, but the worst I did was probably clamping. But eventually it didn\'t even matter what I did. Noe even masturbation and sex can hurt me if I\'m not carefull. I hopetrue tissue(re)placement is possible in the future, or stem cells or something. In a case like mine I probably need more than lifeless tissue used as fillersto gove me back size and function.the co fusing thing is that some peyronie\'s sufferers actually use a Vacuum device to HELP their condition and stretch the scar tissue. Slight stretching shouls be good too, butit\'s just too hard to know wheter your doing too little, too much or just the right amount and pressure to make it succesfull, unless your dick isindesteucteable, but most arent.i remember a time where I could bend and twist my dick and sleep on my belly no problen, butnow it hurts thinking about it.
18 Jan 2017 06:36

CPW wrote: I do manual PE after PMMA. Jelqing, squeezes, pulls/stretches, all of them. And I have no bumps or nodules. So far so good. I also extend a lot. Closing in on 2000 hours of x4 extending post PMMA.

Good to hear thanks how\'s your eq?
18 Jan 2017 06:36
I do manual PE after PMMA. Jelqing, squeezes, pulls/stretches, all of them. And I have no bumps or nodules. So far so good. I also extend a lot. Closing in on 2000 hours of x4 extending post PMMA.
17 Jan 2017 02:37
There are definitely ups and downs in the PMMA journey (actually in the PE journey too). My advice is always not to panic. Let things level out and most of the time that is what happens.

Did you \'dodge a bullet\'? I don\'t think it\'s that risky but there is risk. Heck, there\'s risk to jelqing and some folks think jelqing is too risky. It\'s all about how much risk you\'re willing to take. To each his own.

It will be interesting to hear your thoughts after 3 or 4 months. Right now you\'re in the middle of a storm and reacting to the stress.

Good luck Southdub. Keep us informed.

CPW
24 Dec 2016 18:36
Jelqing confuses me because my dick is smaller at the base (4) and tapers up (4.5 Margaret) and then my head is nice and thick (5.25) It\'s almost 5.5 if I wear a cock ring. If I jelq won\'t this just exacerbate that look? Should I reverse jelq? This shit is so confusing. I think it\'d be much easier to just get some filler or fat pumped into my cock and call it a day lol but that\'s not so simple either ...

Also I\'m def a grower so not sure if that matters.
24 Dec 2016 18:36
I have definitely had girth gains from manual PE. Jelqing and pumping are fantastic for building girth (less so for length).
24 Dec 2016 14:45

CPW wrote: @riam: There are a few different ways to achieve length gains. They all take time and effort. Be patient. Length will come in time. Go to a website call thundersplace.org. Good luck.

thundersplace is a great resource. Do research there on extenders if you\'re interested in length, and checkout arocet\'s \"pumping 101\" if you\'d like to try pumping. That would actually be a good combination. I\'d personally avoid jelqing as I think the injury risk is too high.

Cheers,
LL
21 Dec 2016 01:44
What does \"replace the rods every 3 days\" mean?

I\'ve used an extender for 13 months or so now. My best gains came when I was extensively using heat, and jelqing in addition to extending. Takes a lot of time and surprisingly a lot of effort - at least it does for me. How folks have done this for years is amazing.

07 Dec 2016 01:17
3.5 month post round 3 Update:

Girth Starting Post Post PostSize Point Rd 1 Rd 2 Rd 3FG 4.0\" 5.0\" 5.75\" 6.25\" EG behind glans 5.5\" 6.0\" 7.0\"MSEG 5.5\" 6.0\" 6.5\" 7.0\" BEG 6.0\" 6.5\" 7.0\" 7.0\"
Post round 3 is maybe a tad over 7\" in girth all up and down the shaft.

I\'ve recently read a few post of folks who imply those of us who achieved (or want) a 7\" girth are messed up in the head. I\'d say to each his own. I\'m happy with my results. My wife is happy with my results. So for you boys who don\'t like it...well, too bad!

Length:
Length gains are tough. I\'m projecting that I\'ll be at 2000 hours by the end of February. My daily extender usage is now at 4 hrs. Down from pre round 3 when I was going at 6 to 8 hrs per day. Jelqing is down a bit too. PE is tough! haha

My flaccid hang is between 6\" and 6.5\" so I\'m going to say it\'s 6.25\" average. My goal is 7\" hang. That\'ll take some time (if ever).

My BPEL pre round 3 was 7.25\". I haven\'t measured in a while but I don\'t believe it\'s changed much. I don\'t like measuring too often because it\'s frustrating. My goal is a BPEL 8.25\". I have a long ways to go (if ever).

CPW

04 Dec 2016 20:12
haha.... thanks for the feedback.

It\'s good to hear that you understand the importance of the aftercare component of this whole process. It\'s not hard. Just remember to stay on top of it. I didn\'t even stay over night my second or third surgeries. I got in and got out. Dr C and Wade do not recommend doing that tho.

The other thing I\'ve come to realize is that for me massaging and working my penis well after the 3 day post surgery recommendation seems to have a lot of benefit. I\'m 3 months post round 3 and I\'m still extending, pumping, jelqing, and massaging my penis. I control my dick\'s destiny no one else does. Me. Me alone.

Good luck my bro in PMMA,
CPW

Displaying 136 - 150 out of 411 results.