PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Voluma girth enlargement in UK

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 2 months ago #1294839257

costa wrote: Wow you have really good Girth from the beginning ! But your choice .

I\'m having my second round on Friday of HA so good to see how you go .

It looks sore in your pic ,Is that just the lighting ?

My preparation packet basically said that I should expect to be badly bruised the days after the procedure. I\'d say it\'s completely normal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 2 months ago #1294859795

Estber wrote: Thanks for sharing. I think the results look great and very natural. I\'m interested in what your final gains will be. Where did you get the procedure done and by who? Was it Dr Horn at Androfill? Can you fill us in on how the experience went? Thanks.

Hee Estber, no probs!

Thank you, I also think the result looks good and someone else might have left it alone at this stage but right now I am not totally happy with the bowling pin shape and I haven\'t reached my target of 6.5\" so I am going back for more!

The procedure was in London by Dr Horn at Androfill. Overall I am pretty satisfied with the whole process, Francis is happy to answer every last question you have and is very responsive. They issued pre and post care instructions and everything was explained clear and simple. On the day, the visit was straight forward: putting on the anaesthetic, filling in the usual forms, any questions and down to business. The main event took about half an hour I guess, there were lots of syringes and we run out at some point, Francis got some more and we were done soon after. They are both pretty pleasant and professional, on par with the other Harley St clinics.

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 2 months ago #1294860190

So as i could see some imperfections by day 4 I went back today for a top up of another 8ml to fill around the glans and the base and a couple of ridges. The shape is getting better and getting closer to the 6.5\"Girth but will definitely take some more filler. Total now at 23ml.
23ml

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 2 months ago #1294861984

Damn that looks good - can\'t wait to get mine done . So how much has the 23 ml equated to in Girth?

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 2 months ago #1294862027

Dickwitman wrote: Damn that looks good - can\'t wait to get mine done . So how much has the 23 ml equated to in Girth?

Thanks man, its hard to say in first few days with the swelling going up and down. Though i got to 6.25 with the first visit but when the swelling went I was at 6. Now i am at 6.25 again but it could be the swelling again. Not expecting big gains from this one as i was filling the hollows and didnt do much on the mid section which is the thickest.

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 2 months ago #1294863184

How much did 23 mls cost ?

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 2 months ago #1294870170

Weekend was difficult at some point I realised a big clump had formed an obvious ring around the midsection. Must have been because I let it hang for some time didn\'t expect so much filler to move down. It was pretty bad. Had to jelq it back down with a lot of force in the shower hoping that the heat might make it easier to move it back towards the base. Painful and caused a lot of bruising. Hope I\'m not damaging my penis with all this...

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 2 months ago #1294872033

Hey is this doctor Horn really good I will be going to Europe soon!

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 2 months ago #1294875741

girthobsessed wrote: Hey is this doctor Horn really good I will be going to Europe soon!

Hey girthobsessed, yeah overall i think he is good with this filler.

The only thing I am not convinced about is that he does this procedure on the Flaccid penis and when Erect it could all look wrong, eg my left side is thinner and there was not enough filler around to push into that space cause the filler was evenly spread out and i needed some excess on the left.

Even after i went for a top up and asked for more on the left it still wasn\'t enough (not surprising, how would he know how much is needed without seeing it Erect??) and now i will have to go back to try and have the left side filled.. Erect penises can take flat, bent, all kinds of shapes.. so for anyone with a less perfectly shaped Erection (i.e. almost all of us) this approach is a problem.

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 2 months ago #1294876021

Day 3

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 2 months ago #1294876694

besides the brusing it looks very natrual

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 2 months ago #1294877029

Swapzor wrote: besides the brusing it looks very natrual

Thanks Swapzor, I think it looks ok too, my main worry now is that the filler will stop moving around and i have the final shape. Hope it will in the next 2-3 days.

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 2 months ago #1294877157

sg0123456 wrote: Day 3

Looks good - still feeling natural?

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 2 months ago #1294877368

sg0123456 wrote: Weekend was difficult at some point I realised a big clump had formed an obvious ring around the midsection. Must have been because I let it hang for some time didn\'t expect so much filler to move down. It was pretty bad. Had to jelq it back down with a lot of force in the shower hoping that the heat might make it easier to move it back towards the base. Painful and caused a lot of bruising. Hope I\'m not damaging my penis with all this...

I\'m not sure you should be jelquing it post procedure for at least 10 days even 14 even ever !
You should not masturbate either , You can push HA a little like an Inch but anymore and can be dangerous , Ive had no problems with it being even , The only problem i find is keeping it at the base but found just pushing from below mid down every few hours and keeping it upstraight inside some tight boxers

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 2 months ago #1294877677

costa wrote:
I\'m not sure you should be jelquing it post procedure for at least 10 days even 14 even ever !
You should not masturbate either , You can push HA a little like an Inch but anymore and can be dangerous , Ive had no problems with it being even , The only problem i find is keeping it at the base but found just pushing from below mid down every few hours and keeping it upstraight inside some tight boxers

Ok so I panicked and gave Francis a call, basically the problem with the typical Jelqing movement is that it would push all the filler towards the top and result to a really bad shape. I was actually Jelqing down towards the base to spread it where filler was missing. After day 2 it can take quite a bit of pressure to move the filler and that shouldnt damage the shaft (my penis survived hell during my manual PE phase and is well conditioned to handle the pressure).