PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Voluma girth enlargement in UK

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 4 days ago #1295536844

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 4 days ago #1295536858

sg0123456 wrote: So like many good things this was too good to be true... My measurements : Month 0 6.75\" Erect / 5.75\" Flaccid Month 1 6.50\" Erect / 5.50\" Flaccid Month 2 6.25\" Erect / 5.25\" Flaccid I am very annoyed that the doctor kept insisting this will last at least 12 to 18 months and Dr Oates insisted this should last for 24 months or more. Not only that but voluma is supposed to keep its volume constant for a period of time before it starts reabsorbing. What a load of ******. At this rate I will be back to pre filler Girth in 8 months and ALOT poorer.

I had a little Voluma injected below my glans and never bothered to dissolve it, when I got rid of the Teosyal. In my case it remained pretty stable until about a month ago and then it went rather suddenly. I\'d have to check with Hunkydory exactly when I had it injected, as he had some at the same time, but I think it was about a year ago.

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 4 days ago #1295536859

I have messaged the Dr and their view is its been swollen this whole time. Just so that I am clear about the dates I did a first 20ml round on Feb 11 and another 20ml on March 18. According to medical sites swelling lasts max 3 weeks so the first round swelling must have gone by end of Feb and the second by first week of April. So why did it reduce by another 0.25\" in April. It doesn\'t stand to logic for me. Hope I am wrong and I will update again next month.

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 4 days ago #1295536890

I was going to suggest it could have been to swelling reduction. The reason I didn\'t is that 41 ml seems an awful lot for just 1\".

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 4 days ago #1295536995

Hoddle it was a year ago this month - crazy. Since then I have had it all dissolved and been to MX 4 times and going back for the last time at the end of May.
Srg - I am almost certain it was swelling, I had swelling for a while with HA. You are probably at your real gain and it will not keep on going down at the same rate. It really is a 2-month wait to see what is going on and I have had a lot of work on my Dick, so that is my experience anyway. 41 ml is a lot - did I read that correctly? I had about 30 -35 and thought that was a huge amount. Your results look great but are you sure it was 41ml for an Inch?

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 4 days ago #1295537470

@hoddle I agree 41ml is too much. I was supposed to get 1 Inch from 15ml!

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 4 days ago #1295537547

Pics for months 0/1/2. Obviously on the right it was swollen and didn\'t expect it to stay like that. But the very constant deflation after that is more typical of re absorption rather than swelling. Swelling usually goes from one day to the next. Also dips and ridges have been developing, especially last month, where the Flaccid has some natural folds and that was an area I had topped up. The filler has lumped up just above where the penis makes a natural fold. Not good!

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 4 days ago #1295537733

Sorry about the lost Girth but it looks more natural and even better in the last photo. When dicks are too smooth it looks like something is going on with them. It still looks great. I am not sure what your starting stats were but you need to think of it in terms of overall gain from where you started, rather than a change from what it was a month ago - I know that is easier said than done and not sure what it cost you. I was obsessively measuring when I had HA because every day I thought I might be losing some Girth - it was a bit of a mind fuck. If you lose much more in a months time, I would just go to the doctor and say you want more for free as this is not working for you and you spent a lot. 41 mil is a lot for an Inch, even if it is a great looking one. I got 1.5 - 2\" from around 30, but mine did not look nearly that good.

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 3 days ago #1295540116

My friend doctor says that with cannula is supposed to last much longer.

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 6 years 10 months ago #1295882529

Month 3 and Girth is still at 6.25, no change. I think some have been worried about Erection quality after getting such a big amount of filler. In my case my erections have improved and get morning wood every single day. Also in the beginning the sheer volume felt too heavy and made it point downwards but now get a very comfortable 60 degrees. Maybe the weight lifting helped!

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 6 years 10 months ago #1296216373

just found this thread, my results r about the same as yours. I\'m at 23ml\'s right now and going back to even out. everything u have stated is very accurate and well said. for my next procedure I\'m going to try a product called Restylane Lyft. from the data it seems very similar.

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 6 years 3 months ago #1303075272

sg0123456

How is your HA holding up?

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 6 years 2 months ago #1303218597

Hi all, it has now been one year since my first voluma injection. I had a few top ups over the year so it\'s hard to tell many ml I have due to constant reabsorption, it could be 50ml. I am at 7\" Girth now (from 5.25\") and well I\'m loving it.

My complications have been really minor, some topical discolouration that I fixed with a sun spot cream, a couple of slightly hardened areas, probability fibrosis which improved alot after taking some vitamin E for a few weeks or maybe from massaging not sure. As another member has said there is a slight banding feature that develops after around 6 months but as I have been topping up I don\'t have it right now. I also have never stopped massaging, at least 3, 4 times a week in a warm shower. I have the suspicion that it could start developing unevenness if I didn\'t.

Erections are great, probably better than before and yes it\'s very very usable although I do have to be very gentle and slow, not just for the other person, it can be somewhat painful for me too if I try to go in too rough but overall the feeling is much better than quick rough action with a lot less tension.

Reabsorption has been slow actually, according to my calculations something like 1% per month although I read somewhere that after the 18 months it breaks down much faster so we will see.

Not saying voluma is perfect, as said in previous posts the whole penis feels kind of soft and squidgy when flacid but when Erect it feels pretty hard and natural enough and its been good to have the piece of mind that it\'s a safe, good quality product injected in my penis.

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 5 years 9 months ago #1304807589

Given that it's been almost 18 months, how is your HA holding up?

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 5 years 9 months ago #1304829041

Thank you for sharing your experience, it\'s always good to see what other people\'s experience has been like. It would be good to see how things turn out for you!