PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Voluma girth enlargement in UK

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 1 month ago #1294878966

sg0123456 wrote:

Ok so I panicked and gave Francis a call, basically the problem with the typical Jelqing movement is that it would push all the filler towards the top and result to a really bad shape. I was actually Jelqing down towards the base to spread it where filler was missing. After day 2 it can take quite a bit of pressure to move the filler and that shouldnt damage the shaft (my penis survived hell during my manual PE phase and is well conditioned to handle the pressure).

Good to hear , He seems very good Francis at taking your call , Iv\'e heard he answers in the middle of the night also !

I think the key to maintaining HA at base is to keep it upright for at least 1 whole day or even 2 ( i\'m not sure if this is bad for blood circulation or not , If so then correct me)
but i stayed in bed the following day to do just this and seems to help but wont know for sure for a week

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 1 month ago #1294884006

Hey man. SGO123456. Your penis is impressive.
Be glad you still have your Foreskin.
Best of luck.

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 1 month ago #1294890655

SG, will you keep doing manual PE after your HA enhancment?

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 1 month ago #1294891107

costa wrote:
I think the key to maintaining HA at base is to keep it upright for at least 1 whole day or even 2 ( i\'m not sure if this is bad for blood circulation or not , If so then correct me) but i stayed in bed the following day to do just this and seems to help but wont know for sure for a week

hey man, definitely dont let it hang and ding around! that will move the filler from base to mid and mid to Foreskin! But keeping it upright didnt work for me either, I tried the first day but it felt uncomfortable close to the belt and when i took it out it had taken a corkscrew shape! i found that keeping it stretched out horizontally to the right side (with a tiny upward tilt) works best for me.

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 1 month ago #1294891195

@UncleJJ
thanks man it does look pretty good i must admit actually I have never liked the Foreskin and thought about circ a few times. it definitely makes things a lot harder when it comes to fillers. I will write more about that next week.

@swapzor
I dont think so... i think i had some small gains in the first 3 months of manual pe but then nothing for two years so lost faith in manual PE long time ago

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 1 month ago #1294947808

So its now day 10 after the procedure! I have put together a list of all the good and bad things about the voluma Girth enlargement:

Good:
Having a thicker Dick is just amazing. huge psychological boost
When Flaccid and when hard the filler looks very very natural. No one would ever know unless you go for a silly size
Its temporary for 18 months (which is better than the 6month fillers) but not permanent. Especially for a first time a would never dare to go with something permanent
It\'s quick, no downtime
Can be moulded at home over a number of days which will give a good shape. No nodules, hard lumps etc
Huge Flaccid, Hanging much lower
Clothes fit better. Yes some bulge does help clothes fit better!

Bad:
Its hideously expensive, especially considering that it needs to be maintained each year. It\'s so expensive that it makes you feel evil that you spent so much money on just a Dick!!
Bruising can be very bad! mine was black everywhere, very scary on day 2
Antibiotics with each session. Thats really bad, i try never to take antibiotics
This is subjective but for me the filler is detectable. Definitely in the Flaccid state and especially for uncut guys. It softer and squishier than the penis tissue and when retracting the Foreskin the filler behaves more like a fluid than tissue. When hard it may or may not be detectable i think it depends on how tight the skin is. If its very tight and the skin doesn\'t move then maybe not
It feels different when touching it. The sensation from the shaft is not the same, almost feels like wearing a glove when holding it. But i still get lots of sensation and i think its something to get used to
You will get used to your new size very soon! novelty will wear off. 10 days later it seems like i\'ve always been this size and need more!

With all that said overall for me the positives win for now and I\'m happy with it

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 1 month ago #1294950146

sg0123456 wrote: So its now day 10 after the procedure! I have put together a list of all the good and bad things about the voluma Girth enlargement:

Good:
Having a thicker Dick is just amazing. huge psychological boost
When Flaccid and when hard the filler looks very very natural. No one would ever know unless you go for a silly size
Its temporary for 18 months (which is better than the 6month fillers) but not permanent. Especially for a first time a would never dare to go with something permanent
It\'s quick, no downtime
Can be moulded at home over a number of days which will give a good shape. No nodules, hard lumps etc
Huge Flaccid, Hanging much lower
Clothes fit better. Yes some bulge does help clothes fit better!

Bad:
Its hideously expensive, especially considering that it needs to be maintained each year. It\'s so expensive that it makes you feel evil that you spent so much money on just a Dick!!
Bruising can be very bad! mine was black everywhere, very scary on day 2
Antibiotics with each session. Thats really bad, i try never to take antibiotics
This is subjective but for me the filler is detectable. Definitely in the Flaccid state and especially for uncut guys. It softer and squishier than the penis tissue and when retracting the Foreskin the filler behaves more like a fluid than tissue. When hard it may or may not be detectable i think it depends on how tight the skin is. If its very tight and the skin doesn\'t move then maybe not
It feels different when touching it. The sensation from the shaft is not the same, almost feels like wearing a glove when holding it. But i still get lots of sensation and i think its something to get used to
You will get used to your new size very soon! novelty will wear off. 10 days later it seems like i\'ve always been this size and need more!

With all that said overall for me the positives win for now and I\'m happy with it

Hey congrats !

I agree with everything you say about it , Especially the Hanging bit .

You must take the antibiotics its extremely important as it stops any infections , You should take them the same time every day if you can before meal , I know what you mean they do seem to fuck you up a bit . It will be interesting to see how long you last having done and the same time , Francis is convinced it lasts longer than 18months even more than 24 so lets hope so !

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 1 month ago #1294966797

@costa thanks mate, with the antibiotics it\'s not so much that they mess me up its more about that they should be taken only when absolutely necessary because of the resistance the viruses are developing with all of us taking them too often. So if I wanted to go in for small touch ups of 2-3 ml every 3 to 6 months that would mean lots of antibiotics!

We need to see how the filler is absorbed by the body will it be nice and uniform or will it create lumps everywhere as I have read about the fat transfer procedure.

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 1 month ago #1294968618

sg0123456 wrote: @costa thanks mate, with the antibiotics it\'s not so much that they mess me up its more about that they should be taken only when absolutely necessary because of the resistance the viruses are developing with all of us taking them too often. So if I wanted to go in for small touch ups of 2-3 ml every 3 to 6 months that would mean lots of antibiotics! We need to see how the filler is absorbed by the body will it be nice and uniform or will it create lumps everywhere as I have read about the fat transfer procedure.

I hope it goes smoothly , I thought HA has been proven to work well though .

I hope parts of HA doesn\'t absorb quicker than other parts causing Dick to look uneven , It could be very expensive and frustrating to keep going back ,Taking medication and not having sex and not going to gym every few months etc..

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 1 month ago #1294987037

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 1 month ago #1294991121

Dude the only thing I notice is a bunch scribbling on your Dick - looks good!

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 1 month ago #1294991546

Dickwitman wrote: Dude the only thing I notice is a bunch scribbling on your Dick - looks good!

Lol thanks man u know it\'s like having a new car looking around for any chipped paint or scratches.. It almost costs as much as new car too ?

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 1 month ago #1295014114

Hi guys so here is my day 15 update:

Swelling and bruising long gone. The skin tightness of the first couple of weeks also gone and retracting the Foreskin is becoming easier with time although it still wont stay all the way back.

I am becoming more used to the new feel of my penis but now that it has reached its new normal state i can say that i can definitely feel the filler. When soft the consistency can vary from a gel-like feel when its warmer to a harder gummy bear feel when cooler. When hard its also detectable it feels like a padding layer, softer than the Erection. I am surprised actually, i was expecting voluma to feel much firmer but at this stage i think this is what its going to stay like.

Also had sex (anal) and the filler stayed put, no issues there. It was painful to start with which i never had before but i think that was mainly because of it being much tighter and not because of the filler causing some pain. After I had no swelling, pain, rash, redness, nothing at all. All good.

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 1 month ago #1295029591

sg0123456 wrote: Hi guys so here is my day 15 update:

Swelling and bruising long gone. The skin tightness of the first couple of weeks also gone and retracting the Foreskin is becoming easier with time although it still wont stay all the way back.

I am becoming more used to the new feel of my penis but now that it has reached its new normal state i can say that i can definitely feel the filler. When soft the consistency can vary from a gel-like feel when its warmer to a harder gummy bear feel when cooler. When hard its also detectable it feels like a padding layer, softer than the Erection. I am surprised actually, i was expecting voluma to feel much firmer but at this stage i think this is what its going to stay like.

Also had sex (anal) and the filler stayed put, no issues there. It was painful to start with which i never had before but i think that was mainly because of it being much tighter and not because of the filler causing some pain. After I had no swelling, pain, rash, redness, nothing at all. All good.

Anal with 6.25 Girth

The hardness or softness is something i\'m getting used to , When i was having sex i had to check to see if it was still Erect but it was ,It was just softer .

Do you kegel regualry?

Voluma girth enlargement in UK 7 years 1 month ago #1295131204

@costa nope don\'t really do kegels not sure they ve done much for me in the past