PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: hyaluronic acid
23 Jul 2011 12:10

smalljay wrote: I know it seems like I\'m the only one still all over this thread, but it just amazes me what continual persistence can uncover in today\'s modern world. For instance, just MONTHS ago, at the beginning quarter of this year, the general knowledge around here (and around most of the world) was that glans enhancement was virtually impossible - the only options were a small handful of marginal, risky or unsatisfactory \'solutions\' (hyaluronic acid, skin graft transplant, etc etc). Now, we at least have Lipen D. It materialized to us magically, out of the ether, thanks to the research of one Smartman. For those of us with exceedingly small glans who\'ve always heard there was no solution, this is a true Godsend (hell, even the manual PE forums shot down our hopes - with actual glans gains being considered very rare/improbable over at Thunder\'sPlace).

I just wanted to take this time to re-post the website of the clinic \'Well Being\' who performs this Lipen D glans enhancement: www.wbclinic.co.kr/index.php?mid=man_2

I\'m posting it because I (somehow) just noticed it for the first time today. I\'ve never, ever been to their site before, never knew it existed. Smartman posted that link on page 3 of these forums, yet even after reading every post in this thread two times over, I somehow still missed it. That just goes to show the value in re-reading threads and information here on these forums. There have been several \'Eureka\' moments I\'ve had when researching PMMA, glans enhancement, etc - moments that I did NOT have when reading through the information for the first time. I think that in order (for me at least) to be truly knowledgeable about these topics, I definitely MUST read the topics more than once. For me this is the same with progress reports, clinical studies, and threads like this. There are always VITAL, CRITICAL details that I catch the second time around but somehow miss the first time reading, perhaps because of the initial \'information shock\' that a newbie can get when delving into a topic of the unknown.

I\'m kind of babbling here, but I think it\'s a vital point. If you want to have ideal results you have to put in the damn work and read, and RE-read. At least, my stupid brain requires it - some of you may absorb information better than myself. Damn, this procedure has me excited. Could be a great excuse for me to travel to Korea and check out the women there. God damn I\'ll be so tall (actually I\'ve heard that lots of Koreans are tall and that the short asian stereotype is usually more oriented with mainland Chinese. But who cares - a boy can still dream about being extra tall in Korea).

It\'s this inquisitive nature, this need to re-read and & re-analyze that nourishes our forum\'s contents, and I\'m glad you see this. Furthermore, Smartman is one of the top 3 most resourceful members we have on this forum (alongside Hoddle & Miracle), so it comes as no surprise.

I had the same fervor, interest, & tenacity as you did smalljay when I first started this forum, and I\'m glad this attitude persists in some of our newer-generation members.

Glans enhancement is still relatively risky, despite Dr. Cho\'s advancements. Whatever advancements may come of age, it requires a motivated group of members to do the necessary research & discovery so that new methods become just as viable as current ones, much the same way our Pioneers gave way to PMMA.

@jay
Yes, we emailed 2 or 3 times in the past week. He said that is what they are anticipating, but I have not heard if they made a final decision yet or not.

Hyaluronic Acid is not permanent. It will be absorbed by the body over time. You would probably need to get it done annually from what I have read. I guess the timing would depend on your body and how quickly it absorbs.
I have received an e-mail from Dr.Cho with some pictures before and after :-

\"The unpleasant irregular or rounded or flowered-like Glans\" which you pointed out is the common outcome of injecting Hyaluronic acid superficially.

Lipen D is injected into the deeper layer, and the surface looks even. It does not matter much whether the injecting route is corona or periurethral.

If HA material is injected into the layer in which Lipen is injected, the effect will be lost just within two weeks because most of the material will disappear.

Lipen D does not contain PMMA.

Session? One session is usual.

If you mean the number of times of sticking the needle end? Usually the number of times is 4 and will pass through the corona region.

The cost is about 550 dollars per 1ml injected. The amount of injection varies depending on individual differences and can be injected up to 10 ml.

However, usually 5-7ml is injected. This will have enough effect.\"

I found out what is the difference between Lipen-D and Lipen-P :-

Lipen-D contains 100% Dextran only and no PMMA ---> it lasts > 2 yrs
Lipen-P contains 85% Dextran and 15% PMMA and there 3 types (Lipen-P1 , Lipen-P2 and Lipen-P3) it could be they have diff. conc. of PMMA ??

The most important you have to inject the material deeply to avoid any unpleasant esthetic outcome and the entry points are not that significant. And as you go near to the urethral orifice and centrally the thickness of Lamina Propria is more than near to the corona, so it is better you inject the material where you have more thicker lamina propria.

I have asked him does he use Lipen-P for the glans or he just prefer the 100% Dextran (Lipen-D) only and why ?? Does Lipen-P give an unpleasant esthetic results or is there any other reasons for not using it ??

jjiwani.blogspot.com/2012/10/living-tran...on-filler-lipen.html

Hello friends,
these interesting novelties but the glans spongiosum is extremely delicate and vascularized.
The intention of using hyaluronic acid in the beginning was to treat men with primary premature ejaculation problems, because the injection of hyaluronic acid would decrease the sensitivity of the glans.

I am awaiting news on the application of a biodegradable polymer that can be used for this purpose but this is nothing certain yet.

Dr Witehead NY Alloderm applies to enhacment glandular but never saw one member of PE forum to show how it is after the enhacment and frankly I do not know how Alloderm could help enhacement glandular.
have you guys checked out: www.medical-tourism-in-thailand.com/peni...rgery-questions.html

Dr. Perovic says at one point: \"Presently in the world, there is no good and reliable technique for glans enhancement.\"

But then later on he appears to make specific reference to some sort of established glans enhancement practice:
Why shouldn\'t I get 1-hour glans penile enhancement using hyaluronic-acid gel injected over the entire glans penis using a 30 gauge needle and local anesthesia which gives a 20% increase in girth for about 12 months? Dr Perovic explains: 'It has only temporary and short-term effect and cannot convert into sponge-like glans tissue.'

@EP
So I think it makes sense to me now, the reason of not doing it is the aesthetic look, as I read with Hyaluronic Acid it makes the Glans more rounded , but PMMA can give a flowered look.
So it looks like he did try it but he didn\'t like the result, I might be wrong
Also in Korea they are doing a lot of research on Glans enhancement there is a study not only in rabbits but also they did it in human ( they use :- collagen, artecoll, dermalive, zyplast, perlane, hyaluronic acid and restylane for Glans enhancement .
They injected it into the laminae propria mucosa just under the mucosa (BTW the glans has no dermis)
Check this site :-
www.patentstorm.us/patents/6418934/fulltext.html
And if you read in the Experimental Example (1) they show in the histology there is no embolus in the vein and no inflammation of the lymph node ???
BTW that was an invention in patentstorm
In this korean study they used also 2 cc of hyaluronic acid and the patients in both group they gain > 60% of their original size :-
before the injection the glans girth was 9.13 - 9.49 cmAfter the injection the glans girth was 14.93 - 14.78 cm so they have more than 5. 3 cm increase so more than 60% .
But it will depend on the size of the glans of the person :-
e.g. with 2 cc for Artecoll you will have more increase in % for the smaller glans than for the bigger glans.
i.e. smaller glans will have more increase than bigger glans ( for the 2 cc)
@HC,
Thanks man, I am trying to gather more information about this doctor, I think he is egyptian but he lives in Berlin and he travels a lot to different arabic countries.
Artecoll is a permanent product it is like other PMMA products (the beads are non-biodegradable) it will depend on the new collagen (e.g. 80% of the new volume comes from the new collagen and 20% of the new volume is from the beads) formed around its beads .
I think the best thing we should do now is to gather more information about his Artecoll injection , so please HC dont do this procedure until we have a better information. I would like to see his before and after pic.\'s , esp. the after pic\'s not directly done after the injection ( which is shown in other web-sites where they inject Hyaluronic acid into the glans --> the increase in size could be from edema and not only from the product) i.e. injecting water in my Glans can give me direct increase in its size - LOL.
Check this paper from Korea using Hyaluronic acid for Glans enhancement they have good results :-
(They inject Hyaluronic acid into the (Dermis ???) with a long term efficacy > 1 year).
If you see (fig.1) that what I was talking about the blebs
www.nature.com/ijir/journal/v15/n6/full/3901044a.html
Somebody who can have only a consultation with him in regard these two procedures , actually I am interested in knowing more about the Artecoll procedure .
If he is really doing this Artecoll technique (does he inject it directly into the superficial layers of the glans or into the blebs which I have mentioned it before) and has no serious complications, the only thing I would be worried about is the esthetic look of the glans ( e.g. small lumps) so the after pic.s are important for us.
As I said HC please, dont do the procedure until we are sure there will be no serious complications from it.
16 Jul 2011 00:37

you69 wrote: Hi, I\'m posting here for the first time but I\'ve been reading through this forum for a long time. I\'m about to travel to SD in couple of weeks and have already booked a time for Dr. C. But reading these complication posts I\'ve started to rethink.. I\'ll be having it as a holiday trip anyways so I can still get away from this.. until I wire the money.

I\'m from Europe, and I\'ve had Macrolane (hyaluronic acid) PE done one year ago. It was a bit of a disappointment, alot of misshape and lumps.. there is still some of that along the shaft, also small lumps.
These lumps / nodules seem to be the most common problem with PMMA also. With Macrolane, I have managed to even out most of these lumps by squeezing and massaging, even now after one year I have got couple of these lumps and succesfully squeezed them. It has to be done with alot of force though.

Have you tried to do that when you have got these problems ? Ofcourse I\'m not suggesting anybody to try that, but I think some of you might have tried it and would like to know if you had any success ? or is there some risks if you try to do that ?

I quess so far nobody has got these really bad FBG\'s that actually break the skin and make a visible wound ? Are all of these issues just lumps ? I read that somebody has also removed them by a surgery, that sounds really bad..

My stats EL 7\", EG before Macrolane 5\" right after (50ml) 6,5\" and now maybe average of 6\" after one year. I have also called to Dr.C\'s office and they said that the only problem with me having this HA done before and still having it along the shaft, would be a \"lower area\" on places where hyaluronic acid will absorb.. what do you guys think ? I haven\'t seen anybody here who had HA injected before PMMA, one guy was about to go but haven\'t got any updates. So if there is somebody with similar background, please share your experiences.

I think I also belong to a group that shouldn\'t even have to do this but I\'m married and my wife wouldn\'t mind some extra girth ..
One more question: is it same with PMMA that for some reason more girht always goes to the base ? I would like it to be as thick right under the glans also.. I\'m uncut so skin retracts back quite alot during sex so I\'d like to get PMMA as close to the glans as possible.. that didn\'t quite work with HA gel either.. was that about technique, I don\'t know .. ?

My post might be a bit confusing as I tried to ask many thinkgs in one time. I hope I could get some answers though.

Cheers and thank you for all active people here sharing all the invaluable information.

Why do people with healthy endowments mess with their dicks??

Anyways, in the end it\'s your call. You\'ve experienced PE before, and you know the headaches that can come with dealing with less-than-stellar aesthetic outcomes. Imo, Dr. C is a talented physician, but the penis lends itself to some unpredictability when it comes to PMMA bioplasty. This is perhaps true for all filler techniques in the penis (i.e. macrolane). You say you\'ve done a lot of reading, so I feel that now it\'s a matter of some open-minded brain storming, think pros & cons, need for travel, costs, and future risks down the road. The call is ultimately yours.

And as for your question regarding base girth and PMMA: It has become apparent that filling the area just behind the glans is the hardest to achieve...the skin is tighter there and the PMMA doesn\'t \"stick\" as well (varies penis to penis). Because of this, in order to achieve a more realistic look, the doctor must taper the penis from the glans to the base, resulting in a thicker base. This is usually the reason why, but in some instances, members request thicker bases for whatever reason.

Good luck.
Hi, I\'m posting here for the first time but I\'ve been reading through this forum for a long time. I\'m about to travel to SD in couple of weeks and have already booked a time for Dr. C. But reading these complication posts I\'ve started to rethink.. I\'ll be having it as a holiday trip anyways so I can still get away from this.. until I wire the money.

I\'m from Europe, and I\'ve had Macrolane (hyaluronic acid) PE done one year ago. It was a bit of a disappointment, alot of misshape and lumps.. there is still some of that along the shaft, also small lumps.
These lumps / nodules seem to be the most common problem with PMMA also. With Macrolane, I have managed to even out most of these lumps by squeezing and massaging, even now after one year I have got couple of these lumps and succesfully squeezed them. It has to be done with alot of force though.

Have you tried to do that when you have got these problems ? Ofcourse I\'m not suggesting anybody to try that, but I think some of you might have tried it and would like to know if you had any success ? or is there some risks if you try to do that ?

I quess so far nobody has got these really bad FBG\'s that actually break the skin and make a visible wound ? Are all of these issues just lumps ? I read that somebody has also removed them by a surgery, that sounds really bad..

My stats EL 7\", EG before Macrolane 5\" right after (50ml) 6,5\" and now maybe average of 6\" after one year. I have also called to Dr.C\'s office and they said that the only problem with me having this HA done before and still having it along the shaft, would be a \"lower area\" on places where hyaluronic acid will absorb.. what do you guys think ? I haven\'t seen anybody here who had HA injected before PMMA, one guy was about to go but haven\'t got any updates. So if there is somebody with similar background, please share your experiences.

I think I also belong to a group that shouldn\'t even have to do this but I\'m married and my wife wouldn\'t mind some extra girth ..
One more question: is it same with PMMA that for some reason more girht always goes to the base ? I would like it to be as thick right under the glans also.. I\'m uncut so skin retracts back quite alot during sex so I\'d like to get PMMA as close to the glans as possible.. that didn\'t quite work with HA gel either.. was that about technique, I don\'t know .. ?

My post might be a bit confusing as I tried to ask many thinkgs in one time. I hope I could get some answers though.

Cheers and thank you for all active people here sharing all the invaluable information.
@hoodle
Sure thing we know by now its a all a experimental, and i like it because otherwise there wouldnt be any or minimal progress. I just said that because i have just come across a Doctor following this phillosophie.

You know i want some method aswell, we all want it

Here is what this other Hyaloronacid Dr writes about Glans enlargement with Hyaloronacidgel. Google translated, so there might be some mistakes.

\"This is difficult and we do not advise this. The glans consists of a venous erectile tissue. Injections of an acorn is mainly lead to a replenishment of the cavity and prevent a further increase in erection. The glans enlargement is limited. In particular, the glans provides a means of magnification. The glans enlargement is also done by injection of hyaluronic acid gel. Thus, an unbalanced size ratio between the shaft and glans just something aesthetically pleasing. The effect of injection volume is lower at the glans by the lack of support as the base of the corpora cavernosa of the penisshaft and the implantation of a gel is non-functional. The hyaluronic acid injection into the glans is also applied to the premature ejaculation (ejucalatio praecox) to delay. Here is a flat injection to stimulate fibrosis. Studies have intravaginal ejaculation latency may be extended by a Restylane ' injections to the penis several times. Here you will find information on the glans enlargement with hyaluronic acid .\"
@hoddle,
You meant Hyaluronic acid based products.
It could be Dr. A. Carruthers is using Silicon injection because it has a less serious complication or less frequent???? from FBG formation than PMMA :-
www.realself.com/question/are-silkion-10...used-butt-augmentati
They have mentioned FBG after silicon oil injection would be nearly impossible to treat.
The adverse effects of liquid silicone injections :- have included movement of the silicone to other parts of the body, inflammation and discoloration of surrounding tissues, and the formation of granulomas (nodules of granulated, inflamed tissue).
So Dr. A. Carruthers think silicon oil injection is safer than PMMA as a volume enhancer
> so could it be better to use it in penile injection instead of PMMA
@eq- you have said (( If you don't believe that granulomas is a serious complication just say so and move on.))

IMO if a complication like e.g. a foreign body granuloma from any filler is a serious complication --->e.g. from using the temporary filler (e.g. Hyaluronic acid) and esp. permanent fillers ---> so that mean the whole world should stop using them ???

Are we smarter than FDA in regard of FBG (as a serious complication ??)(e.g in Artefill which has the lowest chance of FBG formation but even that FBG had happened with Artefill) if it is so serious and untreatable would they give the Approval ??? Wouldn\'t we think they would remove it from the market if FBG was so serious ??
I think I did find the proof that skin necrosis complication depends mostly on the technique of the doctor more than the filler per se so it can happen with any other safe absorbable products :-
(1) I think most of us had or heard about Lidocaine 2% injection (a local anesthesia).
Did any one hear that this drug can cause tissue necrosis ??
jcp.sagepub.com/content/49/7/872.extract
So does it mean we should not let our doctors to inject us with any local anesthesia?? lol
(2) Did anyone hear that temporary fillers (biodegradable fillers) e.g Hyaluronic acid or collagen fillers can also cause skin necrosis ??
They said the nasal area, the perioral region and the glabella are the most dangerous areas .
a) www.cosmetic-medicine.jp/list/fillers.htm
also in this paper they mention Nasal Alar necrosis can happen and also they mention Granuloma formation can happen after the injection of temporary filler e.g. Hyaluronic acid :-
b) www.drdayan.com/pdfs/risk-of-alar-necrosis.pdf

(3) Some people said that FFT is the safest technique and has no serious complications , actually there are serious complications from this technique (liposuction & fft injection) :-
Acute Respiratory Distress , central nervous system , skin and retina
www.scielo.br/scielo.php?pid=s1806-37132...=sci_arttext&tlng=en

I am not trying to frighten anyone about these complications from these products I just want to prove for everybody that the Technique of the Doctor is the most important and the area ( e.g. Glabella)
There is another paper which prove that :-
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.15...006.32052.x/abstract
injection necrosis is a rare but clinically important potential complication caused by interruption of the vascular supply to the area by compression, injury, and/or obstruction of the vessel(s).

In conclusion :- These papers prove that skin necrosis if it did happen (reported esp. in the face) it can happen with any products and not only with Newplastic .

@ justabitmore- It usually occurs if it did happen approximately between12-72 hrs post injection and not before 6 hrs .
Displaying 736 - 750 out of 757 results.