PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: hyaluronic acid
10 May 2015 20:48
Anyone else had this done?

Thinking about it' For glands. Hyaluronic Acid that is, but if you research it most doctors say it only lasts 6 months'..
Hi Briceb - yes, that would be a realistic expectation based on my experience and others as documented in the published scientific literature. You might have seen this article:

www.nature.com/ijir/journal/v15/n6/full/3901044a.html

Note that in the article the increase in glans size post-treatment is expressed in millimeters, and that increase is approximately 15% of the pre-treatment circumference which is expressed in centimeters.

ArcticSky wrote: Don\'t expect any increases to exceed 15% of pretreatment circumferences both in flaccid and erect sates due to the anatomical limits to glans size.

So does this mean that if your natural glans circumference is 5\", you can expect a post HA glans circumference of 5.75\"?
Hey Smalljay: Yes, Dr. Rosenthal mentioned to me in early 2015 that he uses Juvederm Ultra for glans enhancement which is hyaluronic acid.

I read some comments earlier where you were discussing the possibility of increased size of the glans in the erect state as a result glanular enhancement, and based on my observations I can conclude that the glans in the erect state is significantly larger after hyaluronic injection compared to pretreatment size. Don\'t expect any increases to exceed 15% of pretreatment circumferences both in flaccid and erect sates due to the anatomical limits to glans size.
Hi Smalljay, I have been really happy with the results, even a year after injection, in my case the glans was still quite large. The procedure was entirely painless, injections occur just beneath the skin of the glans, no deep injections. Also, if safety is a concern the hyaluronic acid option may be something for you to consider in the future. This topic also seems especially relevant if symmetry is important, i.e., having a glans that is of similar circumference to the shaft.
A few of you sent questions through private messaging, I\'ll respond to your questions here:

Where did I go for the procedure? - Dr. Rosenthal performed the procedure, Huntington Beach, California.

How much did the procedure cost? - Because the cost varies with volume injected ($500 per syringe) best to consult with the surgeon directly for an estimate. My last procedure was $2,000.

Is sensitivity affected? - I have not noticed any significant change in sensitivity pre- and post-treatment.

Did the procedure benefit your sex life? - There has been more attention paid directly to the glans while receiving oral sex than in the past, the response has been positive.

Was there pain associated with the procedure? - No, there was no pain. An anesthetic cream is applied to the glans prior to injection of Juvederm.

What is the recovery time? - I was fully healed within two days of the procedure.

Hi Toolman, I haven\'t noticed a cumulative increase in size with each procedure, however, even one year after a procedure my glans is approximately 10% larger than it was before the first procedure. The photo on the left was taken just prior to the third procedure, which was one year after the second procedure. The photo on the right was taken one week after the third procedure.

Arctic- Has there be a ratcheting increase each time, or did it go back to original size prior to each round?
The cost varied with volume injected, after the first procedure the cost goes down. I\'m happy with the results, the fee seems reasonable to me and there have been no complications.

ArcticSky wrote: I have had this procedure three times, the link below has a recent photo.

If you have any questions let me know:

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/nvp...62137#post1287062137

isn\'t it about 4 figures for each procedure? Thats a pretty steep cost. Wish it was a way to jest stuff something in there to keep it that way.. lol.. wishful thinking though.
I have had this procedure three times, the link below has a recent photo.

If you have any questions let me know:

phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/nvp...62137#post1287062137
I know kitten paw got the glans enhancement. He\'s still healing but you can see his thread in the patient support group section.
I don\'t recall ever seeing a progress post about this procedure here, nor anywhere else. I am just curious what peoples\' experiences have been with this product. I am aware it is temporary, I am just curious how the short term results look and feel and what can be expected.
05 Jan 2015 06:08
I believe dr cho is the only option for glans enhancement. Some other places do Hyaluronic acid in the glans but dr cho advises against that (aesthetic issues, the glans go grey and bumpy). dr chos results apparently last for at least 2 years and then start decreasing (but should not decrease more than 50%, so your glans should still be bigger than when you started), I belive you can get the procedure again after 6 months or so (i am waiting dr chos reply to an email on how long you must wait for additional procedures). Cant remember why dr C didn\'t do it, i remember he went to dr cho and observed him doing the proceedure. the only member here that had the procedure was Bori and he gained a whole inch of glans girth (as well as 1.6\'\' of shaft girth, as he had 2 shaft procedures with dr cho using lipen P, similar to metacril but it seems to be better). here is his log if you haven\'t read it, phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/bor...ho-7038363?&trail=15

here is the glans enhancement page on dr chos website: www.wbclinic.co.kr/index.php?mid=man_2
Displaying 646 - 660 out of 757 results.