PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 37 Years Old: Approached 23 yr hottie, Picked Up & Dropped pants without fear for the first time ever.

37 Years Old: Approached 23 yr hottie, Picked Up & Dropped pants without fear for the first time ever. 6 years 7 months ago #1300202157

johnhaider wrote: Congrats on the enlargement Alex. Just curious, is the area around the base of your penis sore and puffy or is that normal for you? In your pre op Erection photo you seem to barely have a fat pad and then you look puffed and chubby around the base in the after photos.

no if you notice my nuts have intruded , I was very nervous of what it was going to look like when i unwrapped it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

37 Years Old: Approached 23 yr hottie, Picked Up & Dropped pants without fear for the first time ever. 6 years 7 months ago #1300203948

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I see, thanks for the explanation. Although your Dick looks beat up right now I am impressed at how huge and smooth he made you in one session. Even though the procedure is expensive the amount of Girth that you will gain (based on my research of Dr. Loria) in one session seems equivalent to to 2 or 3 sessions of mostly 30% with Dr. C. I don\'t think the price comparisons with Dr. C are fair given the amount of Girth being gained in one session and the fact that some people might prefer silikon 1000 to PMMA. Judging by his photo gallery I think your Dick will turn out as a nice smooth fatty. Good luck man.

37 Years Old: Approached 23 yr hottie, Picked Up & Dropped pants without fear for the first time ever. 6 years 7 months ago #1300205162

What does he inject into the glans?

37 Years Old: Approached 23 yr hottie, Picked Up & Dropped pants without fear for the first time ever. 6 years 7 months ago #1300205979

neverendingjourney wrote: What does he inject into the glans?

I did not ask the drug used.

37 Years Old: Approached 23 yr hottie, Picked Up & Dropped pants without fear for the first time ever. 6 years 7 months ago #1300206313

So you let someone inject a substance into your Dick but you don\'t know what it is? What if you have a complication and need to see a doctor, they will ask what\'s in your Dick?

37 Years Old: Approached 23 yr hottie, Picked Up & Dropped pants without fear for the first time ever. 6 years 7 months ago #1300210223

neverendingjourney wrote: So you let someone inject a substance into your Dick but you don\'t know what it is? What if you have a complication and need to see a doctor, they will ask what\'s in your Dick?

As candid as can be

Yes
Hope it works

37 Years Old: Approached 23 yr hottie, Picked Up & Dropped pants without fear for the first time ever. 6 years 7 months ago #1300210615

Does he not HAVE to tell you?
Like legally. That sounds really dodgy.

37 Years Old: Approached 23 yr hottie, Picked Up & Dropped pants without fear for the first time ever. 6 years 5 months ago #1301788991

briceb wrote: There is nothing special about what Loria is doing, other than what he is charging. He is injecting silicone. That\'s it.

Seems like he\'s doing something differently. So far there hasn\'t been many complications from his procedure - or at least that\'s how things appear. He claims to have done 2000 procedures with zero incidences of infection. I don\'t for a minute believe those numbers but the rate of complications does seem to be low judging from how there hasn\'t been anyone posting about them on public PE forums. Whereas silicone injections in the past have always had very high complication rates.He speaks about the risk of migration if you don\'t keep a tight band wrapped around the base of the penis so it\'s clear that he uses some sort of viscous fluid since that\'s a non-issue with the use of a solid product like pmma.

Perhaps it\'s how he\'s injecting it? Apparently he uses a cannula to inject the product while previous practitioners have injected silicon via a needle. Maybe it is in fact a mixture of products, like silicone & pmma or hyaluronic acid? I wonder if this would cause the filler to be more dispersed and not clumped together which is seen as a major reason for the inflammatory reaction to silicone injections.

Then again negative reactions to silicone injections can take years and even decades to emerge. I certainly hope his clients don\'t end up having to deal with the same kind of horrific complications people have had in the past when it comes to large liquid silicone injections as seen here; www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3519113/

37 Years Old: Approached 23 yr hottie, Picked Up & Dropped pants without fear for the first time ever. 6 years 4 months ago #1302012694

Hey guys, the forum went down after i made this thread.

Day 73 or so for me.
Went from almost 5 Girth to 5.9\" Girth.
Flaccid is forever full

37 Years Old: Approached 23 yr hottie, Picked Up & Dropped pants without fear for the first time ever. 6 years 4 months ago #1302012710

before pics here.

37 Years Old: Approached 23 yr hottie, Picked Up & Dropped pants without fear for the first time ever. 6 years 4 months ago #1302012734

Honestly guys,
I do not even remember what my Dick looked like before Loria.

The protocol with the wrap, and whole thing was an experience to say the least.

I am very glad now.
& I still have 1 procedure left

37 Years Old: Approached 23 yr hottie, Picked Up & Dropped pants without fear for the first time ever. 6 years 4 months ago #1302012800

Looking good there, that\'s a huge increase in size and an aesthetic result, you must be chuffed chuffed!

Out of interest....your glans looks quite soft in the Erect photos, is it an illusion or do you have a bit of soft glans syndrome going on?

Bloody good result and 6 Inch Girth is the ideal!

37 Years Old: Approached 23 yr hottie, Picked Up & Dropped pants without fear for the first time ever. 6 years 4 months ago #1302012844

naginati wrote: Looking good there, that\'s a huge increase in size and an aesthetic result, you must be chuffed chuffed!

Out of interest....your glans looks quite soft in the Erect photos, is it an illusion or do you have a bit of soft glans syndrome going on?

Bloody good result and 6 Inch Girth is the ideal!

No, my shit pumps and the skin turns high gloss like you can pop it. It was not like that before.
The after Erect photo is actually after ejaculation.

37 Years Old: Approached 23 yr hottie, Picked Up & Dropped pants without fear for the first time ever. 6 years 4 months ago #1302689496

So overall you're happy with the results? Looks good from what I see and sounds like you got almost a 1' Inch gain from your first procedure. I have had plastic surgery before and know there is a long and horrible recovery ahead, but seeing what your penis looked like after the first bandage wrapping was taken off gives me a good idea of what to expect. Looks like it was put through the ringer. This thread has helped me so much as now I know what my penis may look like 3 days post op and won't freak the f'-k out.

How long did the total recovery process take before you could 'use' it. That's one of my biggest concerns, as all cosmetic procedures have risk involved, but, I know that and I'm willing to take that risk. In his video and phone consults he says there is a 21-28 day recovery time before you can resume 'activities / sex'. I read a couple of other post on here that have had guys down for over 2 months. That's a small price to pay for a thicker penis, but still a concern, and I wouldn't mind having an idea of what to expect. l also know that everyone recovers at different rates, but just a general idea. My procedure with him is in 17 days and I wanted to gather as much info as possible. I've been contemplating having it done for quite some time now.

What were your starting measurements as some of your post are a little confusing. The first post tells Flaccid and EL but not Girth Erect.

37 Years Old: Approached 23 yr hottie, Picked Up & Dropped pants without fear for the first time ever. 6 years 2 months ago #1303390180

mine actually took longer than normal. I went close to 90 days.
The first girl I used it on would not do it again, she said it was too much Girth.
I have used it many times since then.