PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 37 Years Old: Approached 23 yr hottie, Picked Up & Dropped pants without fear for the first time ever.

37 Years Old: Approached 23 yr hottie, Picked Up & Dropped pants without fear for the first time ever. 6 years 2 months ago #1303391454

@Phat wrap

Wow...you don\'t sound like a shill.... for a \"doctor\".... I wouldn\'t see even if he offered the procedure for free.

I find your photo evidence suspect.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

37 Years Old: Approached 23 yr hottie, Picked Up & Dropped pants without fear for the first time ever. 6 years 2 months ago #1303391468

wemustbecrazy wrote: He claims to have done 2000 procedures with zero incidences of infection.

It\'s one thing to exaggerate or gloss...it\'s another to bullshit that egregiously. smh

37 Years Old: Approached 23 yr hottie, Picked Up & Dropped pants without fear for the first time ever. 6 years 2 months ago #1303400810

@Skeptical one I\'m glad somebody called BS on this post.

37 Years Old: Approached 23 yr hottie, Picked Up & Dropped pants without fear for the first time ever. 6 years 2 months ago #1303403525

the photo from yesterday is suspect? or the other ones i posted after the procedure?

below is a picture from day 31. You can see the skin was still very irritated.
I developed a small cut from the wrap. You can see it on the left side close to the base.
So then protocol was to nurse the cut back as fast as possible. It was mainly bandaged and not wrapped. Now there is a \"crease\" when Flaccid where the cut was. I can tell, but nobody has ever asked.

37 Years Old: Approached 23 yr hottie, Picked Up & Dropped pants without fear for the first time ever. 6 years 2 months ago #1303406376

Yes...photos=suspect. Given this quack\'s history with shilling this forum, don\'t be so surprised or naive. You\'re quite cavalier putting your penis\'s fate in the hands of an ethically-challenged \"hair-restorationist & nutritionist\"...good luck regardless.