PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: hyaluronic acid
23 Jan 2016 00:27
23 Jan 2016 00:27
21 Jan 2016 23:22
Hi guys? I was wondering if hyaluronic acid is safe for girth, meaning can it be mixed with pmma? Or has anyone gone through a procedure using hyaluronic acid along with another filler to add temporary size increase but only for the shaft not the glands?
20 Jan 2016 20:23
@007 and for anyone who is interested - i got the answers to my questions from androfill in london.

turns out that their email went to my spam box and i only found it by chance but they replied within 48 hours and then when i enquired further they came straight back to me in an hour. i only mention this because it is such a contrast to every other place i have emailed, who mostly just send a \'marketing blurb\' or do not even bother to reply at all !

anyway, here is the info. i was impressed with the detail they put into the response - pictures to illustrate the \'volume\' effect were very helpful IMO - and also they were really emphasizing that they do not like to inject too much in one go for various reasons. but you all make your own minds up. i post this just to add to the body of information people might want to consider when thinking about HA or any fillers really.

[clinic email]
Good morning My name is Francis and I coordinate patients at Androfill. I had a chat to the doctor about your questions, so I have some answers for you. - is the hyaluronic filler you use \'juvederm voluma\' or another brand? The fillers we use are Juvederm Voluma and Juvederm Ultra XC. - you refer to a \'volumiser\' - is this another form of hyaluronic acid filler, in addition to juvederm that you mix with it, or something else ? You are referring to the patient information on the website. The type we use is always 'standard', and not mixed with volumiser. The doctor will show you the filler in the packet before he injects. It looks like this www.androfill.com/what_is_hyaluronic_acid/ - 6ml to 8ml sounds like a very small volume (although obviously I am no expert I am just thinking of what that volume of water looks like), does the volumiser you mention on the site increase this and by how much? I had a think of how to answer this without mathematics, and I thought I'd use some props instead, see photos attached. Excuse me if it's a little rudimentary. (pictures attached)

The container is 6 inch in circumference, which is an extremely large size for a penis, so we have used exactly 8 mls of solution (a penis of this size requires a lot of filler, it isn't a linear type equation because increasing from 5 to 6 inch girth requires a lot more filler than from 4 to 5). When we place the 5 inch white container into the solution, you can see how far up the solution rises in the container.The solution would rise higher if a smaller beginning circumference for example 4 inches, was being thickened by the same proportion. I don't have the props available (my apologies). But I think you will get the idea?The other aspect to consider is the water attracting properties of HA when introduced, which provides additional volume.How much volume you would like is obviously between you and the doctor. However an option might be to try 4 syringes and see how this is for you in practice. Then 2-4 weeks later have another 4 if you would like to. The second 4 are cheaper at '360 each. A 20% increase in girth is really dramatic in practice than it sounds on paper, so it's probably best to approach this conservatively and cumulatively.Feel free to give me a call, Francis, details below.

[further information then provided by a follow up email after i asked about the cumulative approach to enhancement and safety - see below - i underlined some sentences as I thought they were worth noting]

The more filler you inject in one single procedure, the higher the risk. Although there are millions of HA fillers injected each year in the face, and only a half dozen cases of necrosis (the worst outcome), it does very rarely happen. It is better to err on the side of caution. It may be inconvenient, but we advise coming in a couple of times (or more if you wish) to cumulatively add girth, if going beyond 8-10mls.

Aside from the safety aspects (and HA is the safest filler you can inject), it also allows you to have a little more precision and control over the size added.
It is advisable to take a look at the filler product being injected ' don't rely completely on the doctor. You want to see the doctor take the filler from the sealed packet, so you know what you're getting true volume and pure HA. This probably is not much a concern here in the UK, but it always pays to check. Branded HA filler is expensive, this creates an incentive to water it down.

007jw wrote: I have been researching for some time which had been beneficial but at the same time I\'m really struggling as to which procedure I should go for. These are my considerations so far, I wonder if others could please advise and if possible speak of their own experiences: Dr Elist, penis implants, I think I have knocked this one off the list due to the bad feedback given. Roberto Viel, or London international andrology both using fft technique for enhanceing girth plus the susp lig cut to enhance length. Not to sure as to which surgeon is the better one or if on par? Also not to certain on the reliability both in terms of look and longevity? Body re-absorbing the fat, does the penis go back to its original size over a period of time? Androfill, Hyaluronic Acid injected into the penis shaft to increase girth and some length. Not to sure how this compares to FFT. Whether it\'s better or not? Same as Fft, how long does it last? Does the penis go back to its original size? Appearance of penis once the HA is injected? PMMA is this a form of Hyaluronic Acid? Seems to be the favoured option for most on here? Can you get PMMA done in the UK? Thanks in advance.

No PMMA is OIL like your car uses

Why anyone vote me down. Dont like the truth?

Will Reklaw, thanks again.

Sorry mischiefmkr I missed your reply. I was seriously debating Reberto Viel for PE but its getting close to '10000 for lig cut with FFT. That\'s a lot of money which I would be prepared to pay if the outcome was a permanent gain with a normal looking dick. Possibility of a deformed lumpy penis with the body reabsorbing the extra gain fat! Makes me question the procedure & cost!

Refence HA mischiefmkr I have found the following statement - \"it is worth to mention that the injection of hyaluronic acid stimulates the production of body\'s own collagen and even after total absorption penis stays enhanced and does not return to the original size\"

If you look at tour medica UK you will see it on there...........

I have been researching for some time which had been beneficial but at the same time I\'m really struggling as to which procedure I should go for.

These are my considerations so far, I wonder if others could please advise and if possible speak of their own experiences:

Dr Elist, penis implants, I think I have knocked this one off the list due to the bad feedback given.

Roberto Viel, or London international andrology both using fft technique for enhanceing girth plus the susp lig cut to enhance length. Not to sure as to which surgeon is the better one or if on par? Also not to certain on the reliability both in terms of look and longevity? Body re-absorbing the fat, does the penis go back to its original size over a period of time?

Androfill, Hyaluronic Acid injected into the penis shaft to increase girth and some length. Not to sure how this compares to FFT. Whether it\'s better or not? Same as Fft, how long does it last? Does the penis go back to its original size? Appearance of penis once the HA is injected?

PMMA is this a form of Hyaluronic Acid? Seems to be the favoured option for most on here? Can you get PMMA done in the UK?

Thanks in advance.
19 Jan 2016 22:17
EDIT - its David Mills (not David Miller)

mischiefmkr wrote: Hi there
I\'ve been following the forum for a few weeks, doing lots of research from the posts and patient progress reports.
I am primarily interested in temporary procedures, for various reasons at least for now, which seems to mean a very limited choice in London, which surprised me, I am sure there is a lot of demand.
FFT seems to be at best unpredictable and temporary anyway from what i can find out. As I am not looking to travel overseas, or at least certainly no further than a few hours flight, the practical options look very limited.
That said, I have made enquiries of Moorgate Aesthetics in London - for some reason there are no posts at all on this place (although it comes right up near the top on google searches) and i couldnt find any opinions from other members.
I am also considering Dr Oudot in Antibes, as I reckon he is just injecting Macrolane but reasonable volume and price is good. However am concerned about him being a bit rubbish without a long track record and seems to me the key is the skill of the doctor at least as much as the filler.

So I am adding this post, here is what I asked and the answers I received from David Mills at Moorgate Aesthetics, in case anyone else was thinking of enquiring.

btw - i definitely wont be going ahead at '3000 for 6ml !!!! I wouldnt even notice that! I know what 20ml and 40 ml look like as I have on occasion injected saline into my penis to see what it was like (under sterile conditions). Less than 20ml is, IMO, a complete waste of time as it would make no significant difference, particularly given the 5% or so reduction per month.

Also if ANYONE has any recommendations for London clinics that will do fillers in volumes like 20ml, 40ml - then please let me know and I will be in touch with them to make detailed enquiries.

I am interested in knowing more about your non-surgical penis enlargement as described on your website. Before going ahead and booking a consultation I have a few questions about the procedure:- is the filler you use Juvederm Voluma or one of the other types of Juvederm?[Not answered but see below]
- do you use any alternative fillers for this procedure or only Juvederm?[The non surgical treatment to improve the girth of the penis is carried out using hyaluronic acid injections. Typically we use Juvederm filler which is a very popular and established dermal skin filler. The type of filler used will be determined at your consultation with the Surgeon.]- what volume of filler do you typically use - 10ml / 20ml / other amounts?[In most cases between six and eight syringes are required and the cost for six is ' 3000. One syringe is 1ml.]

- I imagine that the price varies considerably depending on the volume used, what is the price of the procedure based on using 10ml / 20ml?

[Not answered, see above answer]

- approximately how many of these procedures has your cosmetic surgeon performed?[Your treatment will be performed by a fully qualified Plastic Surgeon with a particular interest in penis enlargement. Our Surgeon carries out both surgical and non surgical penis enlargement. He has many years of experience in this field.

The treatment is performed on an out patient basis and takes around twenty minutes. Topical anaesthetic cream is applied half an hour before the treatment is performed.]..........

19 Jan 2016 22:13
Hi there
I\'ve been following the forum for a few weeks, doing lots of research from the posts and patient progress reports.
I am primarily interested in temporary procedures, for various reasons at least for now, which seems to mean a very limited choice in London, which surprised me, I am sure there is a lot of demand.
FFT seems to be at best unpredictable and temporary anyway from what i can find out. As I am not looking to travel overseas, or at least certainly no further than a few hours flight, the practical options look very limited.
That said, I have made enquiries of Moorgate Aesthetics in London - for some reason there are no posts at all on this place (although it comes right up near the top on google searches) and i couldnt find any opinions from other members.
I am also considering Dr Oudot in Antibes, as I reckon he is just injecting Macrolane but reasonable volume and price is good. However am concerned about him being a bit rubbish without a long track record and seems to me the key is the skill of the doctor at least as much as the filler.

So I am adding this post, here is what I asked and the answers I received from David Miller at Moorgate Aesthetics, in case anyone else was thinking of enquiring.

btw - i definitely wont be going ahead at '3000 for 6ml !!!! I wouldnt even notice that! I know what 20ml and 40 ml look like as I have on occasion injected saline into my penis to see what it was like (under sterile conditions). Less than 20ml is, IMO, a complete waste of time as it would make no significant difference, particularly given the 5% or so reduction per month.

Also if ANYONE has any recommendations for London clinics that will do fillers in volumes like 20ml, 40ml - then please let me know and I will be in touch with them to make detailed enquiries.

I am interested in knowing more about your non-surgical penis enlargement as described on your website. Before going ahead and booking a consultation I have a few questions about the procedure:- is the filler you use Juvederm Voluma or one of the other types of Juvederm?[Not answered but see below]
- do you use any alternative fillers for this procedure or only Juvederm?[The non surgical treatment to improve the girth of the penis is carried out using hyaluronic acid injections. Typically we use Juvederm filler which is a very popular and established dermal skin filler. The type of filler used will be determined at your consultation with the Surgeon.]- what volume of filler do you typically use - 10ml / 20ml / other amounts?[In most cases between six and eight syringes are required and the cost for six is ' 3000. One syringe is 1ml.]

- I imagine that the price varies considerably depending on the volume used, what is the price of the procedure based on using 10ml / 20ml?

[Not answered, see above answer]

- approximately how many of these procedures has your cosmetic surgeon performed?[Your treatment will be performed by a fully qualified Plastic Surgeon with a particular interest in penis enlargement. Our Surgeon carries out both surgical and non surgical penis enlargement. He has many years of experience in this field.

The treatment is performed on an out patient basis and takes around twenty minutes. Topical anaesthetic cream is applied half an hour before the treatment is performed.]..........
15 Jan 2016 07:43
It\'s my understanding that if the container (i.e., the penis) has less irregularities like a partial or full foreskin, the filler (i.e., the pmma or hyaluronic acid) is less likely to be distributed irregularly after application under the skin. Regarding pain after adult circumcision or circumcision revision: I was prescribed pain medication but didn\'t take any. It took about 3-4 weeks to heal fully and I\'d suggest no vigorous sex until the 4-week mark post-surgery.
27 Dec 2015 02:11

@restoration - LOL - you really have to at least talk to the water cooler guy. whats the worst that could happen - he is a nutter or vapid pointless individual. he might be a decent fella, or even better. and lets be honest, its a very attractive feature when someone finds us jaw dropping attractive. or maybe i am a total narcissist (i\'m not).

your cock looks great. good and thick and chunky. you do not need to do anything to it at all. seriously.
if you insist on trying something, dont do anything permanent this time, you have been through a lot with it already. you could try a temp thing to see how you like it, such as hyaluronic acid filler, a couple of ml where you want it, and see how you go. if you like it, great, it didnt cost much, if you dont, fine, it will dissolve away in under a year or you can get rid of it immediately with a different injection. but basically, leave it well alone, its great and anyone who you are going to click with sex wise it is not going to because of your cock.

dont be hanging around with cock obsessed vapid queens though - aside from being the most boring self hating people on planet earth they will do nothing for your self esteem or pulling power. they repel decent men. sorry but they do.

but seriously, it looks great. and at the ripe old age of 45 and 1500 men later, i can tell you, cock size has nothing to do with good sex. best sex i have had in the past year, guy with a cock about 4 inches long and wide as my thumb. i was buzzing for days after. go figure.

btw, i am not proud of the quantity of men, as I said, the quality has been very variable, how could it be otherwise with that number? and its only about 1 a week for 27 years, some weeks a lot more, some weeks none. i just like variety i suppose. despite being an all round great guy - lol - i suppose i am the opposite of \'good partner material\'. and i am not a buffed adonis. ha ! i just find a lot of different types attractive. breathing, two arms and two legs. actually that last one is not an absolute requirement, there was the half a leg guy. he was handsome and a lovely guy. i am not joking.

right, enough digression. your cock looks great, get out and enjoy it. or stay in and enjoy it on your own. but enjoy it !
08 Dec 2015 06:02
I have had good luck with this cream for healing the glans (e.g., blisters) after hanging weights:

www.eczemacompany.com/manuka-honey-skin-cream

Results (for glans enhancement) are still excellent with the hyaluronic acid, guys.
08 Nov 2015 10:56
Hello, fellow seekers of particular kind of masculine beauty!I always believed that what \"nature gave us\" is no precedens for how things should be forever. I believe in process of self-perfection and transformation to achieve what is important for us.For me, sexuality has a very special place in my value system, so genital enhancements are changes wit not only strong esthetic value, but also symbolical.Saying that my goal is being \"hung like a horse\" is probably the best way to describe my intentions.

But:Pursuing academic career is very important to me, so it\'s limiting my options significantly.
I would love to have \"obscene horse bulge\" (as someone once described my intentions) but the thought of likely reactions of other very important people really scares me.So I plan to undergo such augmentations that, with the right clothing (I wear mostly formal), the bulge would be just as noticeable as to be on the safe \"side\" on the brink of look that would make people ask \"dangerous\" questions. If you know what I mean. I want two changes:
1) Penile girth augmentation.
2) Scrotal augmentation.
Ad 1) First modification would be penile girth enhancement. Lenghtening is not an option since it is too invasive and probably damages the function. I want to inject large amounts of a dermal filler inder the skin. I think the best one is hyaluronic acid in the form of Macrolane. As far as I know, it is biocompatible, naturally occuring compound and is on the edge of temporary and permanent. It supports body\'s own collagen production and stays in place for about 2 years, slowly degrading. After two years, the volume stabilizes on about 38% of the original volume completely replaced by collagen. That is rather permanent.
People complain that the result doesn\'t look natural ... but fake look is what I\'m aiming for. I WANT to have a squishi blob in flaccid state that is relatively normal, just thicker, when erected. People complain that the soft macrolane does move away during intercourse and creates i \"pillow\" on the base of penis. But I thing it\'s good because it doesn\'t hinder the penetration if it\'s so soft and movable. A love the look of Bob Lowe!Ad 2) I want to add large silicone implants to my scrotum for enlargement. Custom made testicular prostheses seem to be a way to go. I would prefer 8 cm implants (weight around 300 g). I created models of implants to simulate size, shape and weight and tried to wear them for some time. More info to come :-) Another option would be veterinary implants for neutered horses and bulls - they have perfect sizes and shapes and should be made by the same technology as human implants, hence be safe. But I think I wouldn\'t risk that they would not be :-/

I also made visual simulations of different possibilities of how I might look like (more images to come).

This is me right now (not best example because I felt cold and nervous, so I\'m shrinked):

And this is how I want to look like if everything goes fine:

11 Oct 2015 15:39
Hey Bdog:

Here are the supplements I\'m taking for collagen:
Green Tea Extract
Niacinamide
L-Proline
Resveratrol
Collagen Hydrolysate (Beef Kosher)
Vitamin C (mega dosing)
Multi-vitamin
Multi-B vitaimin

I also started applying the following directly on my penis in the morning:
Vitamin C serum (21%)
AHA (8%)
Hyaluronic Acid Serum (100% pure)
Face cream

And at night I apply Tretinoin (0.1%) on my penis.

The above skin applications are things I\'ve been using for my face for the past year. They work so I figure that I\'ll give it a shot on my penis.

I just started putting them on my penis post round 1 (12 days ago). If you do something like this make sure you let each application dry before apply the next layer. When I started I would put all the crap on my face at once. My wife saw and laughed. There\'s an order you should apply them and you have to let each layer dry. You should research and figure out what works best for you. Each body is different and how it reacts to this stuff. There\'s a ton of research for face applications.

This stuff has done wonders on my face so I figure it may do wonders for my penis too. I\'ve read no research that this stuff will help or hurt my penis. Who knows? I suspect at worst it won\'t do any good but it won\'t hurt either.

My wife thinks I\'m completely nuts BTW! You really don\'t want to follow my lead! haha

CPW
29 Sep 2015 14:34
no, perlane is a temporary filler of hyaluronic acid. Similar to juvederm. It is now been rebranded as restylane lyft. you can google it.
Displaying 616 - 630 out of 757 results.