PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3)

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 8 years 5 months ago #1289997916

I wonder if a skin graft is still an option. The penescrotal webbing I have has always been an annoyance to me. Certainly not ksin I\'d miss and pretty much no hair grows on it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 8 years 5 months ago #1290088134

I have had good luck with this cream for healing the glans (e.g., blisters) after hanging weights:

www.eczemacompany.com/manuka-honey-skin-cream

Results (for glans enhancement) are still excellent with the hyaluronic acid, guys.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 8 years 5 months ago #1290089490

Thanks, Sky!

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 8 years 4 months ago #1290326791

Watch out for Dr. Cho. Just got this suspicious e-mail from his normal e-mail account. He may have had his account comprimised or he\'s up to no good. Either way, be careful. Hi, xxxxx

How are you today?

I really pray and hope that you will get this message very fast and reply me urgently.

I had to be in Hong Kong for a very important medical mission but I did not inform anyone about my urgent trip to Hong Kong including my family because it was impromptu and inevitable.

The mission was very successful, but my journey has became very unpleasant as I mistakenly lost my wallet and cell phone on the way back to hotel where I lodged, the wallet contained all my valuables including my credit card and ATM card.

As am writing you this urgent message, I am currently stranded here in Hong Kong.

My spirit has directed me to contact only you for an urgent assistance due to the good relationship we have.

I will be indeed very grateful if you can assist me with a short term loan of 10,000 to 20,000 USD so that I can successfully conclude my medical mission here in
Hong Kong before returning back to Korea in few days time. I promise to remit the amount back to your account first thing as soon as I get back to Korea in few days time.

This money is extremely important and urgent to me because I am stranded and cannot do anything here without that amount, please do not disappoint me for the sake of our good relationship.

I am very sorry to inconvenience you with my urgent request but I have no other option at this moment.

Please reply me urgently if you can be of assistance so that I will inform you how to remit the money to me urgently.

Please reply me on this gmail address This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. because I cannot receive your reply on Hanmail.net due to technical problem.

Finally, do not bother to call my phone because I lost it together with my Wallet here in Hong Kong, I will contact you with a new number as soon as I return back to Korea in few days time.

I am waiting for your urgent reply.

Thank you

Best Regards,
Dr. Cho

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 8 years 4 months ago #1290327933

• Visitor
  • Visitor
I got the same message. Was going to post about it. Definitely hacked, or Dr. Cho went off the deep end.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 8 years 1 month ago #1291880196

It\'s been almost a year since my procedure. I\'ve overall gained in Flaccid head size and minimum Erect head size... but I\'ve -lost- my maximum Erect head size. The whole procedure was undertaken with the hopes that the filler would allow me to be near my max Erect head size, when Flaccid, after a couple of rounds. As you can see, though, the Dextran\'s trauma has not only taken my skin but also the potential for my head to get its largest. Prior to my procedure, my head would not hold blood (it would shrink down to the Flaccid size at the bottom of my post) unless I found some way to cinch it. Notice, in the pictures, I was always pressing the top or constricting it by pulling all of the skin at the base. Now, when cinching, you can see I don\'t inflate nearly as much. Thankfully, I also don\'t fully deflate, like before, thanks to the filler. It\'s definitely been a bit of win and lose but I sorely wish I was able to contact ArcticSky -before- my procedure... to get talked into HA instead of the poison that is Dextran. I saw my Dermatologist today, for other skin issues on my body. I brought this up and he wants to refer me to another doctor. We\'ll see how this goes. Now: Before:

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 8 years 1 month ago #1291880578

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Kittenpaste - even with your issues - that is one giant good looking dong Most guys on here would be thrilled with that, appreciate it!

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 8 years 1 month ago #1291883151

We definitely live in a messed a world when a guy with a penis like that feels the need for any sort of enhancement!

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 8 years 1 month ago #1291884882

@KittenpasteCo
Whoa! You\'re definitely HUGE! What is your NBPEL on 6 pic from top? I guess you don\'t need any type of PE procedures, because you\'re already in top 0.1%

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 8 years 1 month ago #1291885716

Why would anyone with an Erect Girth of more than 13 cm seek enlargement, in my opinion this is just insane, I was 10.5cm thinnest point 11cm thickest point Erect Girth if I was caucasion average I would of never had a procedure.
If you are more than 13cm and a girl complains your Cock is too thin you should tell them to get their vagina tightened because it\'s them that\'s got the problem not you.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 8 years 1 month ago #1291885841

I\'m not into women and I\'m not interested in being the penetrator, most of the time, with a boyfriend. Having a shaft with more Girth than the head (especially visually... and please be sure to read what I posted and not just look at the photos, everyone) is bothersome and not the case for 100% of the dicks out there.

Thanks, Small. I\'m going to contact him now, before the work day begins. Hopefully he has something to say soon.

Hoddle, I don\'t think it\'s a messed up world exactly... just a bad individual situation. Never having had a relationship until directly after the procedure, having virtually no social life (so no close friends). I was, and often still am, a person stuck in my own head.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 8 years 1 month ago #1291885934

Okay I see

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 8 years 3 weeks ago #1291969787

@ smalljay

Are you talked with Dr. Atala? He said anything else about lab-grown penises or something?

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 8 years 3 weeks ago #1291969971

smalljay wrote: \"we feel it will be sooner than 5 years when we use these cells on a real patient to Repair the penis\" and I believe this quote was from 2014 so...patient zero could be sooner than we think.

I read this article and unfortunately there\'s no update since early october 2014.Maybe it\'s far away from his work but... you didn\'t ask him about how this stem-cell technology can be used for PE and if yes, how soon?

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 8 years 3 weeks ago #1291979377

Dr. Gelman? Dr. Alter has finally started to reply to my e-mails but it\'s days in between... with lots of returned mail, for whatever reason. The last message was:\"Sydney: I received your photos. You have a very difficult problem.Let me discuss it with colleagues. Sincerely, Dr. Alter\" 2 days ago... I\'m waiting with bated breath. It would be really nice if stem cell skin restoration does become a reality in our time. Lab-grown penises?