PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3)

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 week ago #1286896705

It took me a year, from my initial post, to get to this point. Only now am I getting these kinds of responses. :s I had a picture up before editing the original post, too. The doctor saw it long ago and knows the size, so I doubt there will be too many questions. I\'ve been in contact with him for the whole time. Anyway, I\'m an hour away from the procedure. o_o Very nervous about the pain but hopefully it turns out to be worth it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 week ago #1286896746

I really hope this turns out to be everything you want! Good luck man!

Even though I don\'t think you need it, I am very excited for you.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 week ago #1286897163

KittenpasteCo wrote: It took me a year, from my initial post, to get to this point. Only now am I getting these kinds of responses. :s I had a picture up before editing the original post, too. The doctor saw it long ago and knows the size, so I doubt there will be too many questions. I\'ve been in contact with him for the whole time. Anyway, I\'m an hour away from the procedure. o_o Very nervous about the pain but hopefully it turns out to be worth it.

I saw the pics in the past but to tell you the truth I didn\'t give much thought because I wasn\'t expecting for you to ever go through with it. Guess I was wrong.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 week ago #1286898854

The procedure was quick and mostly painless. The anesthesia was the most painful part but I could feel the needle for the Lipen, now and again. The pain, after the procedure, was frustrating. It felt like someone digging their nail into the area behind the glans and pulling. This was the pain of the injection points. I\'m sure people here are familiar with that but holy crap, did it bug me. I watched almost the whole procedure, after being numbed. It was a very interesting sight, for sure. Tomorrow is when the real pain is supposed to set in... This\'ll be interesting, as I\'ll be Hanging out with friends. x_x;He was very surprised by my injections. I barely bled at all. He kept commenting on that, saying it was very abnormal. He also noted that my anatomy seemed strange. Normally, when he injects, the material spreads easily. I apparently had barriers that made it hard for him to work with. I\'m very please with how it came out, though. My glans used to have a concave shape, on the top. Now it\'s gone and looks like a mushroom head! I can\'t wait to post the photos. There -are- a few bumps, right now. He said they will smooth out but I\'m ok with them, even if they don\'t. Nothing like gross HA results. It\'s more like the bumps that sometimes show up when squeezing blood into the glans, before it gets shiny. I think the \"barriers\" were cause by my years of PE and the various things I\'ve done to try to enlarge my glans. Probably some form of scar tissue. He was reluctant to agree with that thought, which is understandable because of liability.The procedure cost $4200, which was more than we had talked about in the e-mails. 600 more but I\'m ok with that.Dr. Cho is sending me the photos shortly. I\'m wrapped up, right now. I\'d take my own photos otherwise.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 week ago #1286898892

Glad it was a good experience for you. I know the question on everyone\'s mind is do you know how much you gained?

Can\'t wait to see the pics.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 week ago #1286899088

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 week ago #1286899141

Size change:4.8cm x 5.2cm---> changed to 5.9cm x 6.3cm

A 1.1 increase in both. I expect some loss. I\'m guessing this is length and width, rather than Girth, judging by the number he gave me.Attached are the images.The injections behind the glans were anesthesia.

Anybody have questions?

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 week ago #1286899162

Oh, urinating doesn\'t hurt at all. In case anyone wondered.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 week ago #1286899260

KittenpasteCo wrote: Oh, urinating doesn\'t hurt at all. In case anyone wondered.

Well one question...is it permanent? I read somewhere it was, could be wrong. I haven\'t really looked into glans enlargement.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 week ago #1286899624

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Looks pretty good, congrats! What did Dr. Cho say about the permanency? Why was the cost more? How much product was use? That\'s some serious coin! Keep us updated throughout the recovery. Have fun in Seoul

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 week ago #1286899887

i have to say results look pretty good. So it increased the length of your glass also? Also i know you said it doesn\'t hurt when urinating but does it spray everywhere now after the procedure. I know if it is it\'s most likely a temporary thing.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 week ago #1286900433

Permanancy- Results should last 2 years but can be up to 5 before diminishing.Cost- I didn\'t ask. I was ok with it and wanted to hurry back to base so I could get all this stuff on my military medical record (would be bad to pop positive on a drug test for some pain meds).Amount used- 6.4cc, if I remember right. It was pretty much the entirety of two small proprietary syringes, when I was watching.Urinating- No craziness but my hesitation to urinate, due to the pain where I was anesthetized, has me peeing weak... so no results on a strong/normal piss stream.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 week ago #1286900511

Even very slight erections cause a great deal of pain. Not screaming pain but \"I can\'t sit still or I\'ll whine.\".

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 week ago #1286906593

First night of sleep, I didn\'t wake up in severe pain like the doctor said I would. It was a little sore, at one point but nothing some ibuprofen couldn\'t get rid of. I feel most of the pain in the corpus spongiousum (shaft), behind the glans, which seems odd. I\'m still swollen there, too... The mild erections I got didn\'t cause much pain either. Still bumpy, though. I\'ll be removing the wrap, completely, today. I wore it all day and night, yesterday. My piss stream has started to angle downwards, which is an adjustment. It\'s probably temporary.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 week ago #1286906666

Outside of the edema, behind the glans, I\'m very pleased with how it\'s looking right after removing the wrap.