PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3)

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 month ago #1286418825

I\'m a bundle of nerves, over this, lately. Excited but scared, as this will be my first elective procedure. I wonder how it will effect my PE. Can I still do PE, after this? With so few english-speaking people having had this done, I guess I\'ll have to the the guinea pig. I suppose I should give stretches and squeezes a break, for about a month... but I wonder about pumping.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 month ago #1286455213

It is not recommended to pump after having PMMA injected into the shaft. Would assume it\'s the same for PMMA injected in the glans

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 month ago #1286456921

Would it be unsafe to stretch, with a grip behind the glans (which usually puts some outside pressure on the rear of the glans)? I assume that pumping causes some sort of tearing, with PMMA?

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 3 weeks ago #1286717469

Just about two weeks away!

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 3 weeks ago #1286717631

KittenpasteCo wrote: Just about two weeks away!

Good luck brother best wishes!

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 week ago #1286876403

Less than 2 days away! I\'m in Seoul, right now. Dr. Cho will be seeing me Friday morning. Nervous but excited!

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 week ago #1286876416

KittenpasteCo wrote: Less than 2 days away! I\'m in Seoul, right now. Dr. Cho will be seeing me Friday morning. Nervous but excited!

That\'s great brother! I\'d be super excited too! Best wishes and keep us posted.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 week ago #1286876549

Good luck! Looking forward to reading how it turns out

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 week ago #1286885271

I think I saw a photo you posted of your penis and your glans look fine and you have a huge penis already.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 week ago #1286888002

I\'ve got an \"ok\" sized head, when Erect... but it doesn\'t easily stay fully engorged, due to an injury had as a kid. PE has helped that a bit but not enough. I\'m hoping this will keep me at a size I find acceptable, when both Erect and Flaccid. When Flaccid, I\'m usually very underwhelmed by it. I\'ve seen plenty of guys with much bigger heads, compared to their shafts. That\'s what I want for myself.I\'ve attached some photos, from the past few months, that I had up on some PE boards. Maybe it will make my concerns a bit more clear.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 week ago #1286888017

KittenpasteCo wrote: Maybe it will make my concerns a bit more clear.

No. No, it did not. I truly do not see a problem with the size of your glans in relation to your shaft or otherwise. Just say\'n.

However, if a bigger glans is what you want, I wish you the best! To be honest, I would love to have a larger glans, too, even though I know it isn\'t really needed. But it sure would be great to have!

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 week ago #1286889170

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Not sure why you ever looked up penis enlargement considering you are in the 1% naturally. Dr. Cho and his assistant are going to be surprised by the huge size and why you want to take the risk I can imagine, since they usually work on Koreans who actually have concerns in that department. Good luck either way, you definitely have the money to blow if you\'re enlarging that. You are aware that it\'s temporary,right? I look forward to following another glans enhancement since only one other person has gotten it and they haven\'t updated in awhile.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 week ago #1286889259

I\'ve been into PE since I was 17 (I\'m 28 now). I\'m aware of the risks and how lasting the product is supposed to be. Still, after 2 years, there is supposed to be a slight amount of enlargement that doesn\'t diminish. Either way, it\'ll be more than PE has ever gotten me.

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 week ago #1286889331

Good luck I read you ask if it\'s ok to stretch under the head afterwards if I were you I would not stretch and follow the doctors orders 100%

Kittenpaste's Glans Enhancement (Completed - see page 3) 9 years 1 week ago #1286889371

I see nothing wrong and nothing needed. BUT its your money and your Dick and I\'m feeling your gonna do it anyway regardless of how we tell how endowed your already are. I wish I had your size and aesthetics. I wouldn\'t be on this forum at all if i did.