PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: hyaluronic acid
03 May 2023 00:11

EricPig wrote: I agree. 8 is a lot and I don’t want to overdo it. I wonder who on here is 7.5 or above. Love to get their thoughts on this

It isn't just entering 8inches that increases the risk for potential issues, but its the injection of silicone oil that I've been warning against for many years -- at that volume you're really putting your skin under a lot stress AND I have to imagine the risk of migration goes up (especially with a filler like silicone).

I don't want to alarm you, but I know first hand of an old forum veteran who went MEGA overboard with silicone and now he's experiencing health problems. Granted, he's likely bigger than 8inches but suffice it to say there is no reason to push your luck. I know of other cases where skin grafts were involved because of complications stemming from silicone oil. Sure, all fillers aren't without risk, but some are considerably more acceptable than others. You just don't really hear about this kind of nonsense with Hyaluronic Acid (HA), Radiesse, PMMA, Ellanse, and Fat -- certainly not to the same extent.

Most guys are lucky to acquire 5.75"-6.0" of circumference after all, which is why I would strongly recommend focusing on any minor touchups and moving on while you still have a (presumably) healthy penis.

And to all others who may be reading this, let me reiterate for those who aren't entirely sure (since it is my responsibility) --> there are currently 11 Sponsors that use filler injections, all of which have access to the same silicone filler Dr. Loria uses. Many of these are career injectors and/or innovators in the field of male enhancement. However, all of them refuse to use it, if not outright condemn its application in the penis in high volume. That doesn't include numerous non-Sponsors who feel & practice the same way.

And I'll iterate one more fact --> certain Doctors (who won't be named) will almost always tell me via monthly phone-calls about "the new Loria patient they had to see and fix" as if it were routine. It stands out because it outnumbers any other filler by a wide margin. Again, no intention of alarming anyone who's already undergone the procedure, it's already water under the bridge. It's my responsibility to PSA certain topics when they come across my proverbial desk.

Anyways, without getting too off topic, as I stated before, my sincere and very stern recommendation would be to address any minor touchups (if necessary) and to retire from penis enlargement altogether. You're easily the biggest most people will ever come across in person in their lifetimes as far as girth is concerned, why push your luck? Take whatever victories you get in life! Food for thought.
21 Apr 2023 18:53

Keith5575 wrote: please more advice on this one. This is probably my #1 concern about pmma.

If this is your #1 concern, then I'd venture toward fillers like Hyaluronic Acid (HA) in low-to-modest volumes to begin with. This way, if you do end up having issues they won't be permanent. Anyone hyper-critical of aesthetics should lean more toward temporary fillers in my opinion.
20 Apr 2023 04:01
A lot of guys have been reporting good results with Hyaluronic Acid (HA) as of late. Sure, there are always going to be less-than-ideal results with a large sample size, the same can be said for PMMA and other methodologies. Ultimately, if you are seeking modest gains, HA is going to be a relatively safe option.

Also, if you plan on considering Dr. Tsay, you may also want to ask him about Renuva. It's basically an adipose filler and it may also prove effective in lower-to-modest volumes, you'll want to ask him. He offers both HA and Renuva.
18 Apr 2023 23:39

Dbrphallo wrote: Thanks so much for your response. My biggest worry is that my provider is located a plane ride away in Atlanta. I'm in CT. So getting any treatment with injections post procedure will be impossible. But I see that your provider is in NJ? Which is just a 2 hour car ride for me, depending upon where your provider is located in the state. I did not see any local provider for me with respect to Bellafil. I only found Avanti in Mexico, 2 in Ohio, I think 1 out in Cali and of course Rejuval in Atlanta. It would be great to have a provider who who could help me out with any issues that is local to me. Would you mind providing me with your provider's contact info? Much appreciated!

I believe Dr. Shafer (NYC) offers Bellafill as well. He doesn't normally advertise it (I believe he's more of a Hyaluronic Acid injector), but he's certainly capable of topping off Bellafill if you are looking for something more practical as far as travel is concerned.
15 Apr 2023 00:35

uncuthero wrote: so dr loria uses silicone oil for glans

Is this still true? For the love of all that's holy, keep silicone oil away from your glans gentlemen... it's bad news.

Hyaluronic Acid (HA) in low volume remain the most effective solution for glans enhancement. I know PMMA and Radiesse have been attempted in the past as well, but I get the impression by many phallo-docs that HA remains their preference (probably to do with safety). There are two major problems with glans enhancement in general:

1. The layer in which the filler is injected is incredibly thin, limiting how much can be injected safely in one go (and by extension, capping how big you can get).
  2. Also, due to the anatomy and physiology, the filler doesn't last nearly as long in the glans as it would in the shaft skin, where there is much more areolar space for filler & connective tissue.

I'd venture to say glans enhancement may be worthwhile if:
  • You possess notably undersized glans
  • -OR-
  • Budget is of no concern, because glans enhancement will likely require the highest frequency in follow-up top offs.
08 Apr 2023 21:17
Hi Tom, you are saying he measured the donut, in other words, he should have been able to see it was not evenly distributed?

I cannot understand why that would be.

Usually, if there is a bunching up of filler it is due to the patient's penis retracting significantly without a bandage or some other device to keep the penis extended.

With Ellanse the product needs to be distributed evenly at the clinic and only bandaged when the product is spread out. Patients should look down at their penis on the operating table to double-check this themselves (at least I would), although I understand why it would be assumed to have been done. It is very odd that you say Dr Horn saw the concentration of filler in the middle and did not do anything about it.

[In the process of moulding so aggressively to try and fix the odd shape, I pushed a bit of filler past the circ scar.]

Had you first tried Hyaluronic acid with us prior to Ellanse? Often we can pick up issues like this with HA, and then when we move on to use Ellanse we can take extra precautions against this.

Regardless, you are saying that you think the Ellanse moved past the circ scar only due to the excessive moulding that you should not have had to do.

[Francis advised to keep it compressed and extended and stop with the moulding as it would cause swelling which wouldn't allow me to accurately see the filler placement.
This was great advice and I followed it.
Nodule Result
The technique Francis recommended worked and I managed to reduce the nodule. It's still there and now about the size of a pea. I can pinch it with two fingers. It isn't something that's obviously filler and doesn't bother me too much.
I know that i wouldn't have it if didn't mould so aggressively, but unfortunately it was necessary due to the initial placement or filler by Dr Horn.]

When I see an Ellanse case on the list of the days procedures I will reach out that evening to Ellanse patients to make sure everything is good and check your initial results (have the patient send me photos / videos) and deal with any issues that evening (before the onset of any swelling and before further integration of the product).
I am not sure why there was no communication back and forth about this. I am glad that I reached you the advice helped.

[On a side note: Those wondering if an inch is that significant, it is. Its a huge difference.]

Agreed.

[Reflections
If I were to go back in time, I don't think I would do it again mostly because I was never that concerned about the girth of the area near the base of my penis and would have preferred a thicker second half of the shaft. This is on balance of cost and results. If the procedure was more economical, I'd reconsider.]

This comment makes me wonder if Dr Horn injected more at the base so as not to come too close to the circ scar....

I understand you are saying you want the second half filled more, but considering most of the filler was injected in the first half, and even so some managed to get through the circ scar, I wonder how bad it would have been if more filler had been placed right up to the circ scar... perhaps quite a bit more would have leaked through.

Could you please post good clear photos.
- Straight after the procedure before moulding (if you have any)
- How it looks now (erect)
Try to post photos which accurately represent how looks as from some angels results can look better or worse.

[If the procedure was more economical, I'd reconsider.]

There is a problem getting Ellanse in the UK at the moment due to some UK / EU labelling or admin issues post-Brexit.

Once more Ellanse comes in, if you need any more please reach out to me by Text / Whatsapp and I am sure the remainder can be put in at product cost, to balance out the result (while keeping in mind the risk of filler going past the circ scar if too much is put in the second half).

There are many enquiries each day now (many are just spam from China / other nations with huge populations), so there is a team answering Whatsapp Desktop enquiries. To actually get to me please ask specifically to speak to Francis, or Text Message me on +44 7426 040086.

I am going to show Dr Horn this post and ask him to explain it. Looking forward to seeing photos if you are comfortable sending them.
07 Apr 2023 23:46
Thanks for the thorough responses @P-Long

As for the Penuma, you'll find that it's not a very popular option on the PhalloBoards as it has the most reports of complications or dissatisfaction among forum users dating back 13 years. I'm not surprised to hear they're interested in something that'll aid in preparation for the device given its propensity to fail (i.e. the silicone implant). Check out this article --> https://www.insider.com/penuma-implant-penis-enlargement-enhancement-surgery-james-elist-2023-3 , it's exciting that the PhalloBoards was mentioned a few times in a major publication as well!

But I digress, I think it's great we to have you answering questions, and I may reach out to you this Summer to be a part of my own personal goals of achieving length.

Now as far as it not precluding fillers, is this true of all fillers? Be it Fat, PMMA, Hyaluronic Acid (HA), etc? Thanks.
05 Apr 2023 01:03
Sorry I’m slow here. I was having issues replying to this post.

It does not mean that it’s firmer. It means you babe more hyaluronic acid molecules injected into you. The concentration does not determine the fitness. I think everyone is overthinking the firmness. For this application they are all going to feel the same IF they are injected k to the same plane (area) of the penis. I believe the location and injection technique will most determine if the penis feels firm or squishy. But the filler selected can have a lot to do with the risk of granulomas and the volume you end up with.
30 Mar 2023 22:31

Skeptical_One wrote:

Blackkoala wrote: I was able to manipulate it to fill in the crease that had been created. However the filler now migrates when having sex with a tight vagina, making that annoying as fuck valley/crease in the middle and what looks like a bubble near the base.
I have unfortunately ( and not by choice ) sized our of blowjobs and anal (without them pregaping its basically impossible.)

How long have you had the product for? Hyaluronic Acid (HA) certainly stimulates some elastin & collagen to help integrate into the surrounding tissue, which should help stabilize the product in the skin. First time I've heard of this type of issue to be frank, curious to know how long its been and how much you've had injected.

Skeptical_One wrote:

Blackkoala wrote: I was able to manipulate it to fill in the crease that had been created. However the filler now migrates when having sex with a tight vagina, making that annoying as fuck valley/crease in the middle and what looks like a bubble near the base.
I have unfortunately ( and not by choice ) sized our of blowjobs and anal (without them pregaping its basically impossible.)

How long have you had the product for? Hyaluronic Acid (HA) certainly stimulates some elastin & collagen to help integrate into the surrounding tissue, which should help stabilize the product in the skin. First time I've heard of this type of issue to be frank, curious to know how long its been and how much you've had injected.

How long have you had the product for?
Good question, this June will be 2 yrs since my first injection

Hyaluronic Acid (HA) certainly stimulates some elastin & collagen to help integrate into the surrounding tissue, which should help stabilize the product in the skin.
I do believe that there is an increase in elastin and collagen which allows for the skin to stretch and remain healthy as an anchor however I would need to do more research so thank you for pointing me in that direction. However when an area is overfilled which unfortunately happens and did in my experience, on more than one occasion, there is what I can describe best as a floating layer that is able to move within the space (Dartos/Bucks) that is created by the separation micro cannula created. Especially if this space is later filler filled with an alternate technique (needle not cannula injections) of the 2 facia layers, Dartos and Bucks. It is the filler in this space that in my experience is prone to getting pushed into what looks like a water balloon donut filler migration (picture an upside down mushroom head) at the proximal base of penis shaft under specific circumstances.

First time I've heard of this type of issue to be frank,
Im not surprised, as it is a somewhat personally embarrassing issue but unfortunately in my case a very real one. I did create a post in the hopes of opening discussion regarding those who have experience with firming up HA with PMMA and who can contribute to the discussion for those that are also looking to solve/minimize this issue of balloon donut migration (as i will call it for the sake of this discussion) and firming up HA

curious to know how long its been
Last injection was Feb. 2022

and how much you've had injected
15 units / visit 5 visits

My personal biological experiment experience, has been a roller coaster of emotions, both up and down and had I allowed my emotions at times to get the better of me i might have posted emotional filled post that would have altered the path that I had chosen to undertake.
Your advice for those new or looking to this procedure for whatever personal reason, to start with a reversible filler is without a doubt, one of the most if not the most important advice that they can take away.
28 Mar 2023 23:26

simppforjuless wrote: Hello everyone, I want to start by saying that I’m happy forums like these exist and I’m thankful to the people that have contributed in them.

My research online has suggested that PMMA mostly doesn’t have serious adverse effects and the worst I will likely encounter is some small nodules which I’m fine with if it would mean my dick is not skinny anymore.

But the phalloboards forum search option doesn’t result in threads discussing Pmma safety so I have resorted to ask you

Do you think small injection site nodules is likely the worst thing to happen or are you left with the impression that Pmma often results in big hard nodules, excision procedures that leave scars or even full extraction of the Pmma?

It should be first noted that no procedure is without risk. Even a simple dental procedure could present risks, albeit rare. In this instance, we're discussing male phalloplasty, which is elective in nature, so assume the risks found in a clinical/medical setting. What you can do to reduce the likelihood of any kind of risk is to pursue reputable Clinics that have a solid history with whichever procedure-type you're looking for.

As to your questions, PMMA has a relatively strong safety profile based on the vast progress reporting by former & current patients (the first ever patient report on this forum was 12 years ago). Its American iteration (Bellafill) is even FDA Approved as a dermal filler in the face, and is used off-label in other areas to create volume. The International variation of PMMA is called Linnea Safe. The most significant difference between the American & International brands is the carrier that holds the PMMA; however it does not appear that the carrier plays a significant role in the outcome of girth enhancement.

Providers of Bellafill for girth enhancement include:
Dr. Nanda (Ohio)

Dr. Rupeka (Ohio)

Dr. Morganstern & Dr. Carney (Georgia)

Providers of Linnea Safe PMMA include:
Dr. Casavantes (Retired) & Dr. Morales (Mexico)

As for complications, most of what I've personally come across are aesthetic in nature, usually due to nodules, ridges, and lumps. This tends to be from improper placement of the filler, overfilling (too much injected in one session), and/or a lack of post-op massaging by the patient. Fortunately these can be resolved with subsequent appointments.
The most significant of complications stemming directly from the presence of PMMA seems to be foreign body granulomas (FBGs), which tend to be larger lumps that will require treatment to reduce or eliminate; however these appear to be very uncommon on the forums when properly diagnosed.
What I should note, however, is that if you ever choose to have PMMA removed, it can be rather invasive.

Here are some sites which indicate adverse potential of the filler:
Over 600-Pages of Forum Thread of members discussing their opinions and findings on the matter. Not scientific, but insightful nonetheless.

A non-Sponsor discussing Bellafill, which includes potential for complication.

Healthline Article including Side Effects

Online Journal Publication on the Adverse Events of fillers in general.

In summary, PMMA offers a relatively safe permanent solution for girth enhancement. However, if you are risk-averse and/or don't like the idea of permanence, alternative fillers might be more suitable like Hyaluronic Acid (HA). That said, PMMA remains one of the most popular methods discussed on the PhalloBoards.

Good luck!
27 Mar 2023 06:36
A few observations for those who are on the fence with this Clinic, especially those who haven't actually been treated by Dr. Horn, Dr. Kimilu, or any other Androfill-trained practitioners.

I also know that for many of you, my opinions/observations may come from a place of bias, and that's a perfectly reasonable assumption, however what I'm about to share are in fact my honest assessments:

(a) Androfill (and Dr. Horn) have been a Sponsor for nearly 4-5 years now, and in that time the majority of reports I've come across (be it the forum, PMs, and/or Email) are generally positive.

(b) Those who had less than stellar results were extended an opportunity by Androfill to correct it. Many of those cases have ceased discussing their issues since, leading me to believe an amicable solution was (more than likely) found.

(c) I have turned down or even prematurely terminated Sponsorships with Clinics that have a poor "turnover rate" (i.e. questionable practices and/or high frequency of negative reviews that aren't resolved with subsequent treatments). Androfill is not even remotely close to this threshold and I still consider them the best European outfit for male enlargement services, period.

In TomJade123's comprehensive and thorough reporting, despite his overall reflections, it's worth noting that he states:
Despite my results, if you are in Europe I would still advise using Androfil (London only).

I don't think there is anywhere in Europe nearly as experienced or as safe.

One thing that gave me a lot of confidence was the reassurance from Francis that Dr Horn is a surgeon and willing to help 100% of patients with complications.

I continue to look for European Clinics, both to generate healthy competition to Androfill and to expand options to my readership. That said, the difficulty remains in finding a Clinic that has the sheer volume, experience, and expertise like Androfill, as well as the array of services provides (including the popular Ellanse filler). This is why Androfill would be my first choice if I happened to live in Europe.

For those who may not already know this (especially newcomers), multiple appointments are not unusual for filler treatments. I'm not absolving the complaints found within this thread, I'm simply reminding men that these procedures are multi-step and it even took me 5+ appointments (including revision work) over 3-4 years (if memory serves me correctly).

Lastly, I believe TomJade123 makes a good point in that staying in touch with Francis can reinforce the communication and planning necessary for a successful outcome long-term. I hope to see if I can get him to post here, although I'm not sure if this topic in particular is the most appropriate starting point. I'd like to see if I can get him to post about matters like: (a) What patients can do before a procedure; (b) how to communicate with Dr. Horn on expectations, but to know how to keep those expectations realistic; and (c) Aftercare and if it differs at all between Hyaluronic Acid (HA), Ellanse, etc.

Ultimately, you decide who you want to see, but a handful of recent mixed reviews in my opinion doesn't do Androfill justice given their vast portfolio of male enhancement services dating back at least 7-8 years. And if you plan on making multiple rounds, travel to the North America seems nonsensical if it's HA or Ellanse that you want, especially since Androfill has demonstrated their willingness to perform revisions (which often times are inevitable and happen in the U.S. just as often). Food for thought, and thanks to TomJade123's for his honest review.
21 Mar 2023 20:12

20 Mar 2023 04:27
I'm not one to judge but you have about as good of a unit as one could hope for "out-of-the-box." If you MUST get fillers, I'd recommend Hyaluronic Acid (HA). Although Dr. Hussain may not take out-of-state patients for the Trial, they still take regular patients if you are willing to travel there. For those who might not know, Dr. Hussain works with Shafer Clinic in NYC.

Alternatively, if you prefer staying local, check out the North American Directory for regional options.
20 Mar 2023 02:53
In my pursuit of finding quality, vetted options for my readership, I came across a Protocol Enhancement that suggests gains in length and girth through a method that doesn't require filler injections or surgery. A Board Certified Urologist approached me regarding a protocol which he's backed with a Study involving the use of certain supplements, PRP, and a traction device to achieve gains over the course of 6 months.

As my username implies, I was skeptical at first, but then I realized I knew of many men who achieved gains using traction devices without the aid of medical supplements. With this in mind, I concluded it would be reasonably plausible that this approach may expedite and/or enhance the traction process. I myself may consider trying this protocol later this year as I still seek some length.

I believe providing a natural or organic alternative for men who are on the fence about surgery or injections makes sense. This could be an effective solution for men who would prefer NOT to have work done down there.

His name is Dr. Brandeis and he's practices out of Northern California. Below is the article he submitted pertaining to his P-Long Protocol:

A Urologist's Guide To Safely Increasing The Length and Girth Of Your
Manhood

As a board-certified urologist, I've seen a growing demand for penis enlargement procedures.
Men of all ages and backgrounds have come to me seeking solutions for what they perceive as
inadequate penis size. While the desire for a larger penis is understandable, the available
medical options have significant drawbacks. Temporary cosmetic fillers and surgical procedures
are expensive, risky, and often provide unsatisfactory results.

Penile enlargement surgery involves cutting ligaments or using implants to add length and girth
to the penis. Surgery costs range from $15,000 to $25,000 and involve significant risks.
Complications include infection, bleeding, and scarring, as well as erectile dysfunction and loss
of sensation. Additionally, surgery results can be unpredictable, and some men end up with a
deformed or unsatisfactory penis shape.

Another option for penile enlargement, cosmetic fillers, involves injecting materials such as
hyaluronic acid, silicone, or polyacrylamide gel into the penis to increase girth. While the results
are immediate, the fillers are temporary and require repeated injections every year or two.
Furthermore, the fillers can cause significant complications, such as granulomas (small nodules
at the site of an infection or inflammation), penile distortion, and foreign body reactions. The
cost of fillers can range from $5,000 to $15,000, depending on how much filler is used.

These risks and expenses associated with traditional penis enlargement options are why I am
excited to share information about the P-Long Protocol with you. P-Long is the first and only
clinically proven protocol that naturally increases the length and girth of the penis without the
need for surgery or temporary fillers. P-Long combines traction therapy, stretching exercises,
AFFIRM circulation boosting supplement, and platelet growth factors in achieving natural and
permanent penis enlargement.

I developed the P-Long Protocol in response to the low level of satisfaction with current penis
enlargement options. We wanted to create a safe, effective, and affordable solution that allows
men to achieve their desired penis size without the drawbacks of surgery and fillers.

The P-Long Protocol involves a combination therapy, including monthly doses of platelet-rich
plasma and daily traction therapy, stretching exercises, and the AFFIRM nitric oxide boosting
supplement. Men wear traction and suction therapy devices for a little more than an hour a day
to gently stretch the penile tissue in both length and girth. The traction and stretching exercises
are designed to improve the length and girth of the penis, the platelet-rich plasma accelerates
the effects of the suction and traction, and the AFFIRM supplement boosts nitric oxide levels,
which enhances circulation that delivers oxygen and nutrients to the growing phallus.

A recent clinical trial of the P-Long Protocol showed impressive results. Over six months,
participants in the study experienced an average increase of almost a full inch in length and an
average of half an inch in girth. They also reported improved sexual function without any
adverse side effects or downtime.

The P-Long Protocol offers many advantages over traditional penis enlargement options. Firstly,
it is a natural and long-lasting solution that doesn't involve surgery or temporary fillers.
Secondly, it is a safe option that doesn't carry the risks and high costs associated with surgery
and fillers. Finally, it offers improved erectile function and size, as shown by clinical studies. 

The good news: P-Long is now available to the public nationwide and offered by medically-
trained experts.

As a urologist, I believe the P-Long Protocol offers a better and safer solution for men seeking
penis enlargement. That's why I have created a complimentary guide that offers accurate
information on male enhancement, which can be downloaded at www.p-long.com.
09 Mar 2023 20:30

jaumzaum wrote:

Skeptical_One wrote: As a matter of fact, if it's collagen and fibrosis you're looking for, why not just fillers done?

I already tried hyaluronic acid. It's extremely expensive, it has to be applied more than once per year, and it does not change the length of your penis in the erect state.
I am considering using PMMA.

Skeptical_One wrote:
On a side note, we may have a Sponsor coming on who would like to promote penis enlargement that is neither surgical or non-surgical (not even injections) - but is rather what I'd call an organic protocol combining a number of (legal) supplements mixed with traction. He claims to have some strong scientific review on it and I'm excited to see if it really has any merit, especially when compared to current options.

I would love to see this. Do you know when this will happen?

I speak to him later today, so we'll see if & when he chooses to join the forum.
Displaying 151 - 165 out of 757 results.