PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules pictures inside

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules pictures inside 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711726

The torn skin is something I think I've only seen happen to me. I haven't seen any other reports where that has happened. Just don't put a bandaid on entry holes like I did on day one. Also the nodules for me on round one were resolved with time and one Kenalog shot. In total they popped up at around the 3 week mark and were mostly unnoticeable by month 4 and gone by month 6.

Round two I developed nodules too but its already getting better. I had a 5fu shot about a week and two days ago. They are slowly going away. Most resolve on their own over time. The best way to avoid I would guess is to massage the crap out of your unit with heat several times a day especially for the first two weeks.

My provider said nodules are more of an over production of collagen than too much PMMA in one area so I guess while the common consensus is to take collagen supplements, I would say avoid them for the first month. I was pounding collagen like it was water since I started this journey. But that is just total speculation on my part.

Overall I'm still very happy with my results just playing the waiting game again to see how things work out in another 2 to 4 months.

Also I think having your provider near by has a lot of benefit. I have paid a bit more to go to my doctor than I would by traveling to Mexico or seeing Rupeka (he's really cheap for Bellafill) but the fact I have access to my doctor, Dr. Song in NJ, for any complications with just a 40 minute drive is worth the extra expense considering I have had a few issues that needed some checking in with him. He has been super helpful with everything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules pictures inside 1 year 2 weeks ago #1308711727

Thanks so much for your response. My biggest worry is that my provider is located a plane ride away in Atlanta. I'm in CT. So getting any treatment with injections post procedure will be impossible. But I see that your provider is in NJ? Which is just a 2 hour car ride for me, depending upon where your provider is located in the state. I did not see any local provider for me with respect to Bellafil. I only found Avanti in Mexico, 2 in Ohio, I think 1 out in Cali and of course Rejuval in Atlanta. It would be great to have a provider who who could help me out with any issues that is local to me. Would you mind providing me with your provider's contact info? Much appreciated!

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules pictures inside 1 year 1 week ago #1308711739

Sure its Dr. Song at Omni Aesthetics in Oakland NJ
www.omniaesthetics.com/

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules pictures inside 1 year 1 week ago #1308711746

Thanks Yosh, much appreciated!

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules pictures inside 1 year 1 week ago #1308711802

Dbrphallo wrote: Thanks so much for your response. My biggest worry is that my provider is located a plane ride away in Atlanta. I'm in CT. So getting any treatment with injections post procedure will be impossible. But I see that your provider is in NJ? Which is just a 2 hour car ride for me, depending upon where your provider is located in the state. I did not see any local provider for me with respect to Bellafil. I only found Avanti in Mexico, 2 in Ohio, I think 1 out in Cali and of course Rejuval in Atlanta. It would be great to have a provider who who could help me out with any issues that is local to me. Would you mind providing me with your provider's contact info? Much appreciated!

I believe Dr. Shafer (NYC) offers Bellafill as well. He doesn't normally advertise it (I believe he's more of a Hyaluronic Acid injector), but he's certainly capable of topping off Bellafill if you are looking for something more practical as far as travel is concerned.

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules. Pictures inside Progress LOG 11 months 3 weeks ago #1308712005

It's been 3 months and 2 weeks since round two for me. I thought it was time to update my progress.

Current stats:
I'm sitting at 5.5 at the thinnest and between 5.75 and 6 at the thickest which is right at the middle.
Gains:
Almost a full half Inch gain at the thickest (mid shaft) and a quarter at the thinnest (base).

As I mentioned previously, I had more nodules this time than the first round. They started at around week 3. They got progressively worse and then started to get a little better. At month two my doc gave me 5fu in two of the nodules. I didn't notice much change but now at 3 and a half months I don't know if I got used to them or if they just feel less pronounced. I got a mix today of what he said was a tiny bit of Kenalog with mostly 5fu. He mixed it up in one syringe. The smaller more annoying nodules where hard to find because I was Flaccid. Still I think he managed to get some of the injection into the nodules. I have a pretty large long Nodule that he attacked pretty good though with the syringe so if I have high hopes for any of them getting smaller its that one.

He also did another round of Gainswave treatment. Not sure if it does anything this late in the game but it can't hurt.

Aesthetically it's looking much better with an Erection and not to bad Flaccid. Unfortunately I also lost a little bit of Girth from where I was about 2 months ago. I'm more in line with where I thought I would be pre round 2 if only slightly bigger.

Psychologically its a brain fuck because although the results were better than I initially expected and hoped for, when I was sitting at 6.25 at week 3 I thought it would be my permanent gains. But that just means one "final" round might be in order. I wanted just a touch up final round but now I'm thinking I will do another full 10 syringes which equal 8cc's to get to a full 6 to 6.25 inches all around. I will post updated pictures in a few days so I can get your thoughts.

Next round won't be until at least July because I'm waiting for the Kenalog and 5fu to continue to work and he said he would stick me again next month if I still needed to soften them up more. I'd rather have no nodules, or nodules you can't see or feel than to try to go over them with more product. So, my plan involves a little bit of patience to get to my end goal.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EricPig

Last edit: by yoshinator. Reason: typo

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules. Pictures inside Progress LOG 11 months 3 weeks ago #1308712009

@yoshinator
Hey man thanks for sharing and updating. I was curious about the kenalog. Did the injection leave a loss of filler from where the nodules used to be? I’m basically wondering if the medicine dissolves the filler and then leave a void of filler that would then need to be refilled?

Would also love to see pictures of the before (nodules) and post (results form the kenalog) but no pressure

Last edit: by EricPig.

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules. Pictures inside Progress LOG 11 months 3 weeks ago #1308712011

Just received the shot yesterday so no real changes to report on yet. I don't think it dissolves the filler. I think it breaks up scar tissue around the filler. Last time I had a Kenalog shot during round 1 and it didn't seem to cause any loss of volume. It still took more than a month after the shot though for it to get better. I can't really get a good picture of the nodules I've tried but they move and they aren't very noticeable in a picture but I'll see what I can do.

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules. Pictures inside Progress LOG 11 months 3 weeks ago #1308712014

Gotcha. Ok yes makes sense! Thanks for explaining that. Keep us all posted on how it goes and thanks again for sharing.

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules pictures inside 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712596

Had another shot of Kenalog yesterday. Its' been exactly 15 weeks so almost 4 months since my second round. I have one Nodule that is still fairly large but did shrink by about 20% since the last visit. My current stats are 5.75 at thickest and 5.5 at the thinnest. I'm going for a smaller touch up round of only 5 syringes in the middle of July. Hopefully with smaller volumes and much better after care I can try to avoid any Nodule complications on the next round. I'm trying to get up to 6 inches at the thickest and be done with it. I don't know if it will happen since each round of 10 has yielded about .25 inches so just 5 syringes should yield .125 Inch increase for me. Will see how it goes.

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules pictures inside 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712598

@yoshinator
Hey man. Thanks for the update. So am I understanding correctly that in order to completely dissolve a nodule multiple injections of kenalog is needed? I’m sure the size of the nodule has a big factor in that.
If you wouldn’t mind giving a before and after of the nodule that would be greatly appreciated.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream