PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules pictures inside

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules pictures inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308708628

Starting stats
8 BP Erect length
5.25 MS Erect Girth
5 lower MS Erect Girth

3 weeks later
8 BP Erect length
5.5 MS Erect Girth
5.5 lower MS Erect Girth

I had 10 syringes of Bellafill exactly 3 weeks ago by Dr. Song in Oakland NJ. I went for a follow up today and have 2 nodules one the size and shape of a very very small oval grape and another the size and shape of macaroni. My doctor says he avoids nodules because he uses Gainswave to distribute the product. I've had 3 session of it. One the day of the procedure, another session 2 days after the procedure and finally today but those nodules are still present. He ended up injecting some PRP into them today before this Gainswave session. He said it will help mix with the product and move it around some. Has anyone else heard of this or has had any luck with something like this? From what I gather most nodules resolve on their own and mine do seem to be getting a bit softer but not by much.

Unfortunately, my penis looks a little mis-shapen because of it right now. I've been massaging them several times a day since I noticed them. Just looking for any knowledge on this or peoples' anecdotes that have had nodules with PMMA and how they resolved over time. I also peeled a bit of skin because I put a bandaid on an entry hole. (He told me not too use any bandaids) but that's a side note so if you see something unsightly on the side of the shaft that's what it is.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by yoshinator. Reason: Add pictures and doctor name

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules 1 year 6 months ago #1308708635

yoshinator wrote: I had 10 syringes of Bellafill exactly 3 weeks ago. I went for a follow up today and have 2 nodules one the size and shape of a very very small oval grape and another the size and shape of macaroni. My doctor says he avoids nodules because he uses Gainswave to distribute the product. I've had 3 session of it. One the day of the procedure another 2 days after the procedure and finally today but those nodules are still present. He ended up injecting some PRP into them today before this Gainswave session. He said it will help mix with the product and move it around some. Has anyone else heard of this or has had any luck with something like this? From what I gather most nodules resolve on their own and mine do seem to be getting a bit softer but not my much. Unfortunately, my penis looks a little mis-shapen because of it right now. I've been massaging them several times a day since I noticed them. Just looking for any knowledge on this or people anecdotes that have had nodules with PMMA and how they resolved over time.

Would you be open to sharing photos? It's a lot easier to provide insight with visual aids.

PRP & Gainswave may help, but I'm not sure any procedure that relies on collagen production in an organ as dynamic as the penis can be 100% Nodule-free after one round, 100% of the time.

Also, aesthetic irregularities with neocollagenesis isn't uncommon. In other words, Girth that is created by fillers like PMMA or Ellanse (which produce collagen) are not 100% predictable and often times require a subsequent visit to correct nodules, ridges, and bumps. It just comes with the territory as the vast majority of progress reports can attest.

The good news is that the vast majority of progress reports also indicate that these aesthetic nuisances are very fixable with the right course of action. Also, yes, some nodules/ridges/bumps do get better with time, which I can attest to personally.

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules 1 year 6 months ago #1308708640

Thanks for the reply Skeptical. I edited the post and added some pictures. It already does feel and look a little bit better than yesterday. Hoping it continues to improve.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dickwhitman79

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules pictures inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308708656

• AJGabs
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 0
Trucker Guy had PMMA injections and he mentions using a urowrap with his after care for like 3 days. I ordered a urowrap and tried it out just to see what it feels like and it keeps even tension around the whole penis. It also seems to help your penis not retract to much after your procedure which probably helps keep the shape even throughout the penis while the PMMA is hardening.

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules pictures inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308708663

I am kind of surprised Dr. Song gave you 10 syringes of Bellafill in one visit. Typically, he only likes to give 5 syringes at a time to avoid symmetry issues. Best of luck in your endeavor.

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules pictures inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308708665

That's right. He does usually only do 5 at a time. He says it's the best way to avoid nodules. He was okay with giving me more since my length is 8 BP and I suggested we add more.

I think part of the problem was that he had to make 4 entry holes (2 additional ones he didn't count on) because the cannulas were not long enough to run the entire length of the shaft so he made two more entry points on the mid-shaft and might have added too much on the front right side once he got in there since I think it disrupted his flow from injecting from the base. However, that's just me speculating.

Overall I'm still pretty happy with the results and he has been very available to me and has suggested the follows up himself at no additional cost and is treating it with what he believes works best.

He appears to really care about the aesthetic outcomes. I do think it will get better with time. However, I started this topic because I'm most curious about other peoples experience with nodules that cleared up over time. I'm looking for info like how long it took to clear up, if it cleared up all the way or if it never got better.

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules pictures inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308708668

You are very fortunate with the length you have so 10 syringes does make a lot of sense. Good for you.

It seems it is difficult to escape having those annoying nodules. The gainswave does help breaking them up. Kenalog injections have also helped me by making them smaller. I had those nodules prior to seeing Dr. Song.

I have had similar experiences with Dr. Song. He also spends a lot of time with you to get the best result. He is great at correcting symmetry issues. I can't thank him enough.

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules pictures inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308708669

@yoshinator
Hey bud, great post and info. I do sincerely hope you get that worked out to where you are happy with the outcome.

What type of after care did the doctor recommend that you do, or not do? And what did you choose to do ?

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules pictures inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308708671

Thanks, and I appreciate yours as well.
Interesting enough there was no immediate aftercare after the Bellafill injections. No wrapping etc... The only aftercare was doing the pumping starting several days after said injections. On a recent visit I had one syringe of hyerdilute Radiesse injected into the shaft to correct a hyperpigmentation. The Dr. said I may also receive a little increase in Girth, but it is too early to know that. Interesting enough after that injection my retraction got a lot less which I am very happy with that as well. Gainswave was also done at this last visit but no prp this time.

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules pictures inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308708710

Hey Texas, thanks. All he recommends is to pump at very low pressure for 10 minutes a per day. No massaging or anything. He did do the Gainswave on the day of the procedure then two days later. He has been doing it pretty frequently now. I went for another treatment yesterday where he did the same. I can say for sure it has improved since the one last week. My next visit is in two weeks. I really do think it will resolve with time and his treatment combo. He also mentioned that collagen is likely still forming so his PRP plus Gainwaves is still doing its work. My biggest complain is not even so much the nodules anymore as I've kind of gotten used to them but the torn skin from the bandaid. It has taking a while to heal. I will probably go back in a few months for a smaller amount of product to correct any symmetry issues and gain a modest amount of more Girth. I'm pretty satisfied as it is and would only want to go a tad big bigger but with better looks.

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules pictures inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308708715

@yoshinator
Thanks for the reply.
I want to reply to you, but make this more informational for everyone. Pumping is great, but it is primarily the best for aftercare on a fat transfer where you really need to get blood flow into the penis constantly. In addition tube size is of the utmost importance here as well; you dont want a tube to big ( as people are commonly sold ) you will expand the penis to much and cause disruption. You also dont want the tube to tight like when you are pumping for length. You want the just slightly above the to tight fit. so that you get maximum pressure fast, slight expansion but not to much.
Pumping when regular filler are used is not advised due to 1. the potential disruption and distortion of the product 2. the potential forced migration of product out of the penis due to the upright nature of the pumping session and subsequent erection.
When regular fillers are used: See my aftercare sticky thread. adapt if you must, but theres no need. your call. but keep the penis pointed downward for maximum product retention and massage / roll OFTEN to keep the shape uniform .

To your point on getting more filler to smooth things over. Thats is very common and most people should expect and plan for second round whether it be a full round or partial. All first rounds, no matter the amount of filler will act as a base layer and yes also give you size. every penis different and they will each have different cavernous spaces and void that the doctors can not see or predict. These WILL commonly produce irregularities.
As for the big knots/nodules/bumps/ etc etc etc. that you got @yoshinator , from my experience so far, they have been from not much after care. and also can be usually be solved by adding a lot heat to the area, then pinching, massaging and rolling. BUT, this does have to be caught while the product is still malleable during the set up phase.

I wish i knew more about gainswave and its outcomes. I have been skeptical of it . But please keep me informed on the overall progress it is giving you. that would be great to share here and have as information.

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules pictures inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308708725

Thanks for the great info. Even though he recommended I pump, I have not been pumping because of the skin being damaged, like I mentioned, from removing a bandaid the day after the procedure. Thankfully that is almost completely healed up. As far as after care goes I did massage the heck out of it. I even used my forearm with my bodyweight to roll it left and right. However, I did not add any heat except for when pinching and massaging in the shower. I do think this was a slip up on the doctors side since I actually felt when that section was filled in and it felt like a lot of product there during the injection and immediately after. I'm not saying his technique was bad I just think these things happen sometime. As far as Gainswave goes I kind of see and feel the theory behind the alleged benefit. It's almost like a massage from one of those thera massage guns but a lot more focused almost as if instead of a ball it was 5mm flat surface that smacks your Dick with a lot of force. I can see how that would move the product. It's also not the most comfortable thing in the world. It's like someone continuously snapping a rubber band on your skin. I really think the situation is improving but maybe it's all in my head. I am continuing to massage and roll and pinch everyday. If I add up the time I would say that I'm doing it for about 30 minutes to an hour every day. That might also be helping. I want to see how everything looks after 3 months before I concern myself too much so keeping my fingers crossed that it still improves significantly from now to October.

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules pictures inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308708739

yoshinator wrote: Thanks for the great info. Even though he recommended I pump, I have not been pumping because of the skin being damaged, like I mentioned, from removing a bandaid the day after the procedure. Thankfully that is almost completely healed up. As far as after care goes I did massage the heck out of it. I even used my forearm with my bodyweight to roll it left and right. However, I did not add any heat except for when pinching and massaging in the shower. I do think this was a slip up on the doctors side since I actually felt when that section was filled in and it felt like a lot of product there during the injection and immediately after. I'm not saying his technique was bad I just think these things happen sometime. As far as Gainswave goes I kind of see and feel the theory behind the alleged benefit. It's almost like a massage from one of those thera massage guns but a lot more focused almost as if instead of a ball it was 5mm flat surface that smacks your Dick with a lot of force. I can see how that would move the product. It's also not the most comfortable thing in the world. It's like someone continuously snapping a rubber band on your skin. I really think the situation is improving but maybe it's all in my head. I am continuing to massage and roll and pinch everyday. If I add up the time I would say that I'm doing it for about 30 minutes to an hour every day. That might also be helping. I want to see how everything looks after 3 months before I concern myself too much so keeping my fingers crossed that it still improves significantly from now to October.

You need to put deep moisturizer or aquaphor to help heal and prevent penile cracking. I’m using teatree oil ointment after pumping to reduce the cracking feeling

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules pictures inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308708749

My skin issue was not from pumping. I haven't pumped at all due to the open cut that is finally almost healed. It was a bandaid I put on the day after the procedure when the skin was still tender that ripped a small section of skin when I took it off. I don't have any issues with cracking or dry skin even with pumping.

PRP Gainswave after Bellafill to break up nodules pictures inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308708859

Received Kenalog on the two nodules today from the good doc. Apparently it's just a steroid. He said now was a good time since they've been persistent for over a month. I didn't think this was in his repertoire. I'll check back in in a few days to update if it helped.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream