Search Results

Searched for: ellanse
11 Jun 2016 12:33
@Dr Oates,

Is Silikon1000 available in Australia?

aleksk wrote: Esteban Sarmentero.

Hi Aleksk,

Ellanse is a lot more expensive than HA (here in Australia). Stimulatory fillers are generally more risky than HA. Only HA is able to be dissolved - so if the worst possible thing happens, such as getting injected into the penile artery, only with HA can it be reversed.

Stimulatory fillers have much more tendency to be lumpy. I have used Ellanse (but much less than HA) over about 4 yrs. It tends to feel harder to start with but over all patients are happy. I have had 1 patient with an auto-immune reaction and granuloma (lump) formation. It was in the face - I really dont think someone would be happy with that in the penis. But women are much more likely to have that issue.

We use Voluma. It tends to last years, definitely more than 1 year - but we are waiting to see how long.

Yes there are a variety of reasons why it is not a better known treatment. Urologists generally dont want to do enlargements and are not familiar with fillers. Most cosmetic doctors dont really want to do enlargements either. There are the fears of doing something new - the risks to the patient and even moreso how that will affect your otherwise successful career. I think it will change slowly. Also those who are doing it, generally want to build up their own practice before telling the competition about it.

We are working to increase the conversation on this topic and have a new facebook site that we would value comments, likes and questions on. We will be posting scientific information on the subject to try and get it out there -
www.facebook.com/CALIBRE.penile.enhancement
Maybe you start another thread \"Belotero\". Easier for researchers ...

aleksk wrote: Yes I appreciate your advice but multiple top ups are not an option in any case. I\'m not gonna spend 7 or 8k on a temporary result that will last a year. Things in Aus are not going to change for the better. It\'s an extremely isolated and uncompetitive market.

Patience is a great advice but I don\'t see things changing. If new fillers come on the market great. If not, that\'s why I\'m opting for Ha. Live with imperfect results for one year or dissolve it right away if it doesn\'t turn all right. I honestly think I\'m rational about this, 100 times more than people who go for pmma.

With a small quantity and an experienced injector, that result we saw from the Spanish guy is probably the norm with ha. He did say he had a lump he had to massage but he said it\'s not there any more. I wish he answered my questions about it.

Who is the Spanish doctor?
To what extent is anyone \"known\" for injecting HA?

Of the HA results you\'ve read about, how many were happy with even 2 sessions?

To some extent you are going to be a Guinea Pig no matter where you go. We just don\'t have that many results to fall back on. Other than the Spanish guy are there any erect HA photos on the forum? A friend of mine showed me a photo of his HA tonight and it looked phenomenal, but he\'d had several procedures to achieve that look. Yet just 2 days ago another friend, who was injected by the same person dissolved his result. Basically at the moment results seem unpredictable and even successful results require a few sessions. So is it, at this stage a procedure you want to do on a budget and far from home?

I know you are really keen to get something done, but if I only had to offer one piece of advice that I\'ve learned after several PE disasters, it\'s to be patient. It\'s very hard advice to take as for many of us we feel as if penis size issues are virtually consuming us from the inside and therefore the desire to \"deal\" with it is huge. But is waiting another year to see how things pan out in Aus really the end of the world? I\'m not advising you not to go ahead, it\'s just food for thought.
Belotero lasts about half as long as Voluma from what I understand.

I know 2 guys who had it. Both are/were members here. One had a great result, the other wasn\'t happy.

I\'ve got to be honest mate, I just don\'t see how its economically better for you than staying in Australia. I know you are going to the US anyway, but isn\'t that a one off thing. I suspect Belotero will need refills every 9 months. Once you\'ve factored in the cost of fights and accommodation, I just can\'t see how it\'s going to prove to be economically better.

Do you mind me asking how old you are?
hunkydory started looking into ellanse some months back but there was no follow-up. This thread has started - also no follow-up or no interest?
Main question: Ellanse available since 2008 (or even earlier), when European FDA approved it, why there\'s no reports about European doc\'s who use this product for PE?
05 Jun 2016 22:53

aleksk wrote: Ok, fair enough, but brock was talking about Ellanse, and you asked about its aesthetics. My point was we don\'t know and for those interested (I naturally assumed you\'re one as you asked the question), we need to find out more. Ellanse is not HA by the way. I wish there was an HA that could last up to 4 years. I wouldn\'t doubt to go and have it tomorrow no matter the cost. Because if I don\'t like it, I can dissolve it. And if I like it, well it\'s there for 4 years. Good for me.

For all of us who excluded pmma as an option, it is important for us to research and for everyone to do their bit. When I type \"Ellanse\" and \"penis\" in google, google brings my posts on this board among the results on the first page. This is why I am spending some time on this board opening threads and posting questions that I know no one could answer here. I am hoping other people will come and talk about non pmma related stuff as they find about this board on the first page of google search. I am sure the moderators would welcome such diversity on this board as it is still largely a board about pmma, which is according to me completely outdated filler in an age where new ones are coming on the market and at the same time a filler that does not give you options in future even if the perfect filler for the penis gets on the market tomorrow.

Hopefully someone else somewhere in the world who is researching Ellanse or other fillers will find this board and share what they know or even better share their first hand experience.

It doesn\'t have to be Ellanse. Let\'s talk about macrolane - how exactly do we know its\' shit as everyone thinks it is? Based on how many reports? There is at least one good report here about macrolane.

Let\'s talk about Radiesse. It looks like it\'s found its niche as a PE filler. There seem to be more than a few reports about happy Radiesse patients.

Or let\'s talk about the wide range of HA fillers because they differ a lot.

That was my point. We need to start attracting new people on this board to answer your question about where \'\'all the histories are\'\'. The truth is out there (like in X Files).

Ok, my bad. Sorry for trolling.

aleksk wrote:
About price with Dr C - you can pm me and I can tell you what he quoted me. About price in Europe - it would be way cheaper.

About aesthetics - once again, you\'re asking a question no one can answer here. Since you\'re so interested in safe and cost-effective alternatives like me, why don\'t you try to do some research? Put a bit of effort in it. This is advice not only to you, but to everyone else. I am doing it in my very limited free time, why is not everyone else doing it? You speak Spanish as a native. Why don\'t you email or even pick up the phone and speak to that Mexican doctor that I found who says he has a lot of experience with Ellanse in the penis? I think you\'ll be able to find out a lot if you ask the right questions and in the right way.

Also, pick up the phone or email doctors in Spain who inject macrolane in penis. Ask them what they think about injecting Ellanse and start collecting valuable information that you will share here. They will ALL have an opinion since Ellanse is used in Europe a lot in the face. Does it have a propensity to lump? How does it behave over time (tends to migrate or not)? Is it smooth and/or firm? What about the different varieties - do they differ in terms of firmness? Would equal distribution along the shaft be easy based on what they know about this filler in general? Does it come out smoothly? If you don\'t want to ask so many questions, start by asking one - Do you do it, and if not why not and would you recommend it? And they will let you know their opinion.

Pick up the phone or email the doctor that I found who injects PMMA in Spain. Ask him what he thinks of Ellanse as a safer alternative. Rest assured, he WILL have an opinion.

Share the information you find here - it will help not only us but also it may help Dr Oates who is pioneering alternative approaches to the expensive HA fillers in Australia. Then he can share his experience and ultimately we may find something cost effective and safe.

I don\'t mean to sound like a prick and tell you what to do, but that\'s the right perspective you should have on this board and in life in general. Do some work, share the results. Being in Spain you\'re in such a great position to do some great research. There is SO MUCH you can do - start by doing the three suggestions above.

This is not directed to you, but to everyone else.

Sorry, I am not that much interested in HA, sorry if you thought that. I asked about aesthetics because people seem they are talking a lot of HA, but where are the success histories here? Where are the photos and testimonials that can guarantee HA is by far the best option? And not because its reversible, but because aesthetics, touch, feel and duration of the product...?

Sorry, since I am not interested that much in HA nowadays, I am not going to spend my very limited free time (as you) in HA, but in PMMA, which is what I am going to take. So do not think I am lazy guy.

Also, for your information, that doctor in Spain, has no fucking experience with PMMA in penis.

In Spain, plastic surgeons are masters in boobs and facial procedures, maybe glutes and liposuction too.

The only one Dr. here who has a good record with PMMA is Nemeckova, who lives part of the year here, in Sevilla, Spain.

brock wrote:

Yesterday, 6/5/2016 I heard back from Wade- they have not done one with Ellanse yet. I was looking at this the same way you were. Its curious why no one has done it with that filler. I would angle for a \'first customer discount\' but damn.. being a dick guinea pig is frightening.

From Wade -- We offer Ellanse, since it is made of 40 micron particles, the same as Radiesse and PMMA. We have not yet used Ellanse, but the three year product is available at our office. We do not know when they will approve the four year product in Mexico. Our Radiesse patients follow the same protocol as with PMMA, and the final results are the same. We expect the same to be true with Ellanse based on its particle size and nature

But what about the price and AESTHETICS?

aleksk wrote: I assume she does Ellanse in face, most European plastic surgeons have it in their arsenal of fillers - I don\'t know about penis. I\'m waiting for her answer.

About your questions: let me have a look at my crystal ball and I\'ll let you know. Sorry, but if you actually read what I posted, you\'ll realize that we don\'t know anything in terms of gains, aesthetics, touch etc. For all I know this could be a very bad idea. But Wade mentioned it as an option to me, so I thought I\'d ask Nemeckova about it as well. We\'ll see what she says. Imagine having to go for a filler only two or three times every ten years and feeling safe in the meantime. In my mind, it\'s an option worth exploring. They say the results in the face are natural looking, even more so than HA. It looks like they inject it a lot in areas where you need to imitate bone (jaw angles, chin, cheekbones, even nose bridge). I don\'t know if this is a good signal, but I think it is because it would imply good firmness? But unless I hear about a good result from a real person (or a doctor that can be trusted), I\'m not taking the risk. Living with a deformed penis for something like two years or longer can seriously affect my mental health. With HA at least you get an injection to dissolve it and 48 hours later it\'s gone and you\'re back to normal life (poorer but at least healthy).

If any of you have a closer relationship with Wade, why don\'t you ask him what\'s their experience (if any) with Ellanse? Let\'s find out. If any of you can track down a positive experience which is trustworthy, I\'d take the risk and post about my result here. I just don\'t want to do it without any prior feedback in case it\'s totally unsuitable for PE.

It\'s a unique filler very different from the HA ones, Radiesse or Sculptra. It\'s a completely different thing. It could be the holy grail of PE (potentially, because of its reported firmness, longevity - 4 years - and safety) or a disaster in waiting for the first victim.

Yesterday, 6/5/2016 I heard back from Wade- they have not done one with Ellanse yet. I was looking at this the same way you were. Its curious why no one has done it with that filler. I would angle for a \'first customer discount\' but damn.. being a dick guinea pig is frightening.

From Wade -- We offer Ellanse, since it is made of 40 micron particles, the same as Radiesse and PMMA. We have not yet used Ellanse, but the three year product is available at our office. We do not know when they will approve the four year product in Mexico. Our Radiesse patients follow the same protocol as with PMMA, and the final results are the same. We expect the same to be true with Ellanse based on its particle size and nature
@aleksk
Yeah, but why Ellanse is still doesn\'t offered by hundreds or even thousands plastic surgeons in all of the world? If it\'s almost 100% safety and natural looking, why Dr\'s prefer FFT or HA or PMMA? Any thoughts?

aleksk wrote: @22: I sent you a PM.

@ el espa'ol Yes, i\'m sure she is still in the pmma dick business. That doesn\'t mean she can\'t do a good job with other fillers. From what I hear from knowledgeable people here, it's essentially the same technique.

I sent her an email asking many follow up questions. Apart from HA fillers (and asking for clarification which ones she would use I also asked about Ellanse. Ellanse - the version that lasts 4 years appeals a lot to me as it could be an economically viable option.

Now, Ellanse is not HA. It can\'t be dissolved. I guess the key is to start with little and maybe with the medium lasting versions, and only then move to the long lasting one. I am playing with this idea more and more in my head and will see how much experience N has with it. Not necessarily in penis, but more generally speaking. I will also ask Dr C\'s office the same question. I wish it didn\'t take them so long to respond.

Why Ellanse? Apart from the fact that it lasts long (imagine having to go for a filler only twice in a decade and live with a well-augmented penis in the meantime knowing that you are SAFE), this filler (unlike pmma) has been officially approved for use in more than 70 countries, more importantly everywhere in Europe, even in countries with strict approval processes. No one has ever spoken against it, unlike the hundreds of reports and warnings against pmma, for example.

Unlike pmma, there is a massive amount of research behind it (or so the manufacturers say) that shows it is 100% safe.

I wish there were some reports for this filler. As hoddle said in another thread, safe is one thing, a good result in the penis is another - fat is safe for example. Unlike fat, this thing wil eventually completley disappear. From that angle, it\'s an attractive proposition. Surely someone used it in penis given it\'s properties? This is how it works

Has anyone seen any report about this filler? Anything at all?

To be honest, the first time i've heard about it was from Wade from Dr C's office. He mentioned it in an email to me. I wonder how much experience they have with it and what results they are seeing. Given the number of people here who visited Dr C's office and the frequency, I am surprised no one has asked more about this filler. I can't believe people can't see further away from the pmma tunnel vision. No disrespect meant, but I think we need to widen the discussion and learn more about things that are not pmma, especially if this forum is becoming a subscription one.

I may be the first person to receive this filler and report here. I\'m playing more and more with this idea. Not the 4 year one though. Maybe the 2 year one? I have a lot of thinking to do.

Although my prevalent thinking at the moment is to go for an HA product, I may change my mind. I have always been a great risk taker in life, and in my mind trying something like Ellanse is still much safer than pmma.

So she does Ellans'? What about the results in penis? In terms of gains and aesthetics, touch, etc...?
04 Jun 2016 15:33
Hi Dr Oates
Just to clarify, that\'s e exactly what I was saying, I think Ellanse would be less likely to move around.
I think your technique of applying a small amount at time shows how attentive and skillful you are, in my opinion applying a small ammount at a time is the best and most responsible method.
I just thought that in Indiano\'s case Ellanse maybe a better option because he lives in NY and that would mean coming to Australia for a top up maybe every 3 years rather than every year like he would have to if he had HA.
Displaying 4216 - 4230 out of 4262 results.