PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: bib hanger
29 Dec 2012 23:25
Day 14 (penis)

The psychological change has been interesting.

I feel I\'ve adapted quickly to my new shape. I feel PMMA is me. I\'m feeling more masculine. I\'m feeling more complete.

I was never consciously lacking confidence in life but over the last fortnight, I have a greater sense of wellness and vitality. I realise it\'s only a couple of centimetres of girth increase, but when I feel the weight of this thing, when I feel it constantly down the side of my trouser leg, I feel alive and more animalistic. It\'s a strange feeling being constantly aware of this thing. My enlarged flaccid penis is me, yet often feels like my buddy, my partner in crime. A fascinating duality.

Yesterday I had a short black espresso and a good flaccid hang that was wrapped, with accompanying huge trouser bulge, and I\'m walking around the main st and shopping centre of my suburb like I can attract any woman I come across. I\'m staring into their eyes and at their cleavage. I had a clear mind and my blood was flowing. It felt good.

When I\'m erect, my penis is either straight (when it\'s fully engorged) or curved (half engorged). It\'s something I try to correct but isn\'t affecting function in any way.

I brought out my Bib Hanger yesterday and hung for the first time in years. My girlfriend is Asian and short so I\'m not after 8 inches, but if I can get to 6 inches in length that would be more aesthetic.
08 Dec 2012 08:10
Bigdick1

I am sorry the delay. I forgot I had posted here for some reason. I used a BIB hanger and worked up to 17lbs a day for 30min. Not much about it was comfortable but it worked. I am again hanging but gains are extremely slow. StillWantMore points out accurately that some months you may see nothing and some you do but you must keep increasing the weight.

Hope this helps. If it were easy, this entire site might not be needed but that is hardly the case. Determination and dedication or nothing my friend.

Good luck!

Btw...lig cut scheduled for Jan 10th with Dr Camacho
Category: Polls-Only
01 Dec 2012 14:15
Wow what a great story. I am hanging 15lbs 30min/day myself with a bib hanger and gel sleeve for comfort and PMMA seems to be holding up ok for the most part. Lost 1/8\" MSEG after I began hanging heavy and clamping down tighter but if I ever can get to your length ill do a last(est) lol PMMA round to help cement it all. Good luck Dec 11th and happy hanging/stretching!

20 Aug 2012 13:00
So is this a Bib hanger or something like a Bib hanger? What\'s the attachment mechanism?
19 Aug 2012 16:19
Yeah, I have a Bibhanger, but will put it off for several months and be very cautious with it as it has a lot of compressive force and I don\'t want to mess up the PMMA or collagen.

The Vacextender 4.1 is rated at being able to hang up to 10lbs or so, so I\'ll probably initially start with that as it attaches purely to the glands via vacuum so it wont upset my shaft. I\'ll likely have to start with significantly low weight, like 2lb or so as my base/attachingment point is still really sore and I know it\'ll be rough starting to BTC hang again.
04 Jul 2012 22:11
The reasoning is: Bib hanger / most hangers attach near the upper shaft / typical circumcision region. Most issues with PMMA happen in this region.

The second most likely spot for issues is the base... constant pulling and hanging I doubt would be great for the base.. after all the PMMA is under the skin and not part of the inner penis structure. Get PMMA and grow an inch and I bet that new inch will look really odd without any PMMA in that region... Simply filling the new region isn\'t as easy as you would think.
04 Jul 2012 22:11
This sounds very similar to what I want to do in the same exact order. I know I won\'t get erect gains just from the surgery and I\'m prepared for that. I\'m looking into the new technique where the incision is made by the groin area instead of the pubic bone. I will be buying the bib hanger hardcore soon to test it out. I\'m 25 at 5 inches erect. I\'m hoping to be at least 7 inches by the time I\'m 27
29 Jun 2012 13:53
That\'s great that you are still able to use a grip hanger comfortably, I remember seeing a post from someone saying they couldn\'t use their bib post PMMA.
01 Jun 2012 02:15
I am considering between bib Starter hanger and grip. I read the other threads i just wondered if anyone had more insight.

Pros vs cons ?
30 May 2012 07:51

Miracle7x6 wrote: @imbignow
I received NewPlastic R1 and Metacril R2. I actually prefer the Metacril. Mixing is a non issue as the primary difference is in the carrier.

@MM
Thanks buddy. I am hoping I can add some length now. I\'d be happy with 1/4\" but would love to get another full inch. Any suggestions or pointers for someone that has never gained via manual PE and has PMMA?

Miracle As I reported in my \"Messageman Got PMMA\" thread, I finally made a gain (albeit only 1/8 of an inch) after a plateau of 18 months. I attribute this to jelqing and stretching everytime I go the washroom. I jelq and stretch about 30 times... I go to the washroom about 5 times a day, so it adds up.I also use an all-day-stretcher.I really hope to break 8 inches...Tenacity and diligence are your friends in the PE game....And, as I have said before, it\'s not a sprint, it\'s a marathon.Don\'t give up if you haven\'t seen any gains (even for months). They will eventually appear.One more thing...I used the Bib hanger and gained about .25 inches after 3 months of use. It\'s a beautifully crafted device.I have not used it since my first round of PMMA and nor do I plan to in the future.Best of luck with you length gains brother!
23 May 2012 06:14
@Eqstudent I\'m baffled by your numerous posts from out in left field making accusations over statements that I never said. I would really like to avoid repeating everything, as every single one of the points you tried to level against me are refuted in my original posts. You obviously have an axe to grind over feeling \"judged\" and you were able to mentally distort my comments just enough to give yourself someone to lash out against. I will not feel bad or be at the mercy of your approval simply because I am concerned that many young men may read some of the threads on this site and decide to make a potentially devastation long term life decision based purely on emotion.
As for your statements: Eqstudent quote: 'There are members who post here who are trying to build the biggest unit they safely can with very little regard for a happier sex life. I don\'t think there is anything wrong with that at all. It is their right to do so and I think they should be supported just like any other member of this community.'
I never meant to imply that the only valid reason for PE was for building a happier sex life. Of course there are guys that are doing this just for themselves. Where did I judge them, and in the same breath, I must have judged myself, as I have been doing manual PE for myself for years? Pretty sure I said that, 'It's a wonderful thing to have greater intimacy in relationships, less anxiety and subconscious turmoil about size, and being able to feel complete as a man, regardless of the path it takes to get there (in many cases).' Eqstudent quote: 'don't call other members out just because their size goals/reasons are different from your goals/reasons.' 'I think it is a mistake when anyone starts to think that their goal is more \"valid\" or \"right\" than the next member.' 'Why is your or my or gamecock's choice more valid thansomeone who just wants to go as big as they can? Gamecock has said he has more PE equipmentthan gym equipment. Why is his choice toenlarge his penis any more valid than someone who just wants to go as big asthey can?'
Sports gear is what I said. I guess I should have said that I was never all that much into sports after high school, but yes I have a bathmate, a static stretcher, a few tubes, and a bib hanger. All of which I have used with a reasonable amount of caution. No idea how you turned this into me stating that my choice to enlarge is any more valid than another. Again, my point was about a simple concern over the direction of the forum as stated below, which everyone here seemed to understand except you. As I said: 'I am not even saying that one day I will not decide to move forward with some type of surgical PE or PMMA. I just feel like the recent threads and posts are heading towards this becoming a board where the majority of readers actually feel worse about themselves with the result being a lot of guys making decisions based purely on emotion.' Eqstudent quote: 'don\'t call out members who want to go bigger than you. It is hypocritical to think that your choice to have a risky elective procedure is somehow more valid or qualified than the other person.'
When did I ever say anything against someone going bigger than me?? What are you talking about? Again, out in left field. Where did I make any statement saying that my choice to do anything was more valid than another? I can't even imagine how you came to that conclusion, and let me assure you that I don't have an ounce of jealously over another man that is even twice my size. It's unfortunate that my posts convinced you that I'm a person that pretends to have principles and virtues, or are you aware of the actual definition of a hypocrite? Mabye, I could have made my point without 'soft calling out' anyone with stating my concern that some of the members should consider the potential effects of our threads making it out that 6\" girth is what it takes to satisfy a woman. As I clearly stated, 'I want to say that I have a ton of respect for the guys on this board, and my intentions were never to bash or criticize anyone that understood and weighed the risks of getting PMMA or any type of PE surgery. We all have a right to make our own decisions, and I'm not here to judge anyone.' 'My point is not to put down anyone that made an educated decision to take the risk, but to simply say that, in my opinion, it is not worth it for most guys.' Again, I did not call out anyone in particular, nor did I link to the many posts that tout the merits of 6' girth, while the potential thousand of future newbies here feel like shit that they're 4.8' and start seeing their dick as the cause of all their woes. And really, I don't have an ounce of bad feelings for any of the members or vets here, and they are all man enough to defend themselves without you running to their aid. The truth is that, as I get older I feel more of a responsibility to protect those that felt the same way as me growing up, knowing that I would have appreciated having someone like that in my life.
04 May 2012 14:13
Thanks Will...... I have a Bib hanger that I have started....using.
04 May 2012 11:42
So 12th of May........trip to Prague.....

Will be trying to go down eastender\'s route and aim for 20cc first round...

Current stats 6-6.5\" EL, 5.0\" EG.

Aim to get to 6.5\" EG via 4 rounds of PMMA.

And get to 7\" EL via hanging ( Bib hanger ) stillwantsmore I need your help lol!
23 Apr 2012 08:38

jlmb wrote: I\'ve been using a Bib for a bit over two months now, and like it a lot and would recommend it if you guys are looking for another option in hanging.
It does look considerably less clean and simple than a vac-hanger, but for all its industrial design it basically exactly recreates the grip that your own hand does when manually stretching. It has gel grooves and channels on the inside of the device to latch on to the internals while allowing adequate blood flow and reducing skin pull. It does take a bit time to figure the thing out though, at least a couple weeks of adjusting and analyzing how you are responding but Bib and his forum is very helpful in figuring it all out.

I agree...The Bib is a beautifully crafted device.I gained an extra .25 inches of erect length in a few months..This was before any of my PMMA procedures.I was hanging crazy amounts of weight (over 20lbs) at times. Yikes!

23 Apr 2012 07:40
No, I\'ve been wanting to take the PMMA plunge for a while now, but have had to put it off until the summer. So I decided to try to coax some length gains in the mean time with hanging thinking that potentially I might be permanently preventing and future length gains by getting PMMA.
I could imagine there might be some issues with grip based hangers after PMMA as your introducing new tissue as a new barrier between the hanger and the inner penis its trying to grip. I think if this is an issue perhaps looking at the Bib Hardcore which is made and configured for larger girths might be the sollution, and trying alternative wrapping techniques to reduce discomfort and pressure.
VacHangers would be a good alternative too, but they\'re not able to have the large amounts of weight that some claim you need for continued length gains. Aren\'t vachangers capped at 10-15lb usually? The consensus on Bibs board is that you continually creep higher and higher in weight, never stopping until you completely deplete your lig gains.
Displaying 136 - 150 out of 162 results.