TOPIC: JLMB's PMMA Thread

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 8 months ago #1274541851

• jlmb
  • jlmb's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
Okay, so heres my summary, sorry its a bit long and winded:

I got picked up from my hotel right on time with the shuttle, picked up one other passenger/patient then proceeded across the border. Something to note is that there is no process for crossing into Mexico, and they don\'t check passports or anything, it just took about 20/25 minutes to get from our hotel to Dr. C\'s office.

I arrived about ten minutes before my appointment was suppose to start. Met Christian, who is a really nice helpful guy, and was ushered to a clinic room to quickly fill out the health forms. Theres about two pages of generic health forms, and then one Girth procedure specific page where it asks your Flaccid and Erect dimensions, as well as the general shape of your penis. (Options being things like, thicker at base, thicker in middle, thinner in middle, etc.)

A nurse (not wade, missed his name) took me from the patient room to the larger procedure room where I switched into a gown, and received a pre-procedure cortisone shot to reduce swelling as well as my first antibiotic pill. Wade came in shortly, who I hadn\'t pictured as a built good-looking American, haha, and we started talking about my penis and my goals. I told him I didn\'t have a clear size statistic in mind but just wanted to take it as it goes and stay within proportions and etc, and I showed him my Erect photos and my photoshopped shape goals. He asked if I was planning on getting 10% first round which surprised me as I figured they pushed that harder, and he explained that they always \'recommended\' a first round of 10%, but that 20% would definitely produce more gains at a risk of more irregularities. I said I was okay with whatever they thought after him and Dr. C examined my penis as all the anatomy was different.

Dr. C came in, who I also hadn\'t pictured being quite so ripped, and we all quickly got acquainted and talking. I sat reclining in the patient chair and we all examined my penis as Wade and Dr. C moved it around. They said it seemed very stretchy and noted my length, but they still said it was hard to determine the internal structure until they get inside. I got cleaned up and injected with several numbing shots, he marked out a plan of action with a sharpie and then pierced in and felt around a bit. He remarked they were going to use 10% around the glands, as close as they could get, and the rest 20%.

I did mention that I was looking for a pretty consistent size and wasn\'t interested in any tapering at this point but wanted as many CCs as they thought was appropriate and a wide base. He agreed and said they\'d build up a base and fill in the typical depression right above the penis exit point which would add a great deal of visual size and visual length to the package.

They quickly found that my interior anatomy was very open and just like a big reservoir with little tissue or structure (why I likely got so many CCs, that and my length) and so keeping the PMMA in place would usually be harder for me, especially near the glands as as they retract the cannula the PMMA would try to withdraw with it and not stay in place. It seemed not to end up being that big of a problem during the procedure but it was noted I\'d have to take extra care in the post-care. I watched the whole procedure and I could see the tip of the cannula getting all the way right under my glands.

They remarked early that they usually just do the two base entry points, as they never ended up having good results with a top entry as the circ-scar area is just so finicky and likely to Nodule. However they ended up making two more top-middle shaft entry points as well during the procedure making 4 total entry points.

I also started becoming a bit semi in the middle, which they said sometimes happens uncontrollably (my cold numb penis started becoming warm and tingling which they attributed to the friction caused by the procedure but I think I started thinking about a boner feeling and that caused it), but they said it wasn\'t bad as it helps them get a lay of the land better. Dr. C did note that they\'d have to switch to a longer cannula due to my length if did get harder. I thought it was sort of embarrassing so I made it an effort to try to get soft and it seemed to work, haha.

After getting 26cc, I finished up and Wade felt around some more, constantly massaging and pushing the PMMA around. He explained my aftercare instructions and we discussed my silicone wrap. He reiterated what I had heard somewhere else on this forums, that they had originally used them when they started around 6 years ago and had had extremely good results with them and extremely bad results, he thought likely to just different approaches to aftercare or patients just not paying attention and making sure it didn\'t roll up.

They had me stand up and get after photos, Wade did some additional massaging as we were standing and then he helped me identify spots I should watch and what to feel for in my after care. I then put my AutoXleeve on for him and he agreed it was a good option.

Thats basically my whole appointment in a nutshell, except for my missing my flight after drama. The whole procedure took around an hour and a half, and it was a pretty chill experience. Like everyone else has said Dr. C, Wade, and all the staff are great people. They answered any questions I had before, during and after procedure, and were very helpful. They were very professional but also a lot of fun, and we discussed a whole assortment of related subjects during the operation.

It seems like everyone there has gotten lots of PMMA done, I asked Dr. C where he all had received it and he replied it was better to ask where he hadn\'t. He had face, biceps, chest, calves, butt, etc, all that likely enhancing his built. Wade also noted he had his arms and penis done as well, and the other nurse mentioned that his procedure was coming up soon, haha.

While waiting for the shuttle I also asked Christian, and he was a bit shy, but alluded that he had had the Girth procedure also, and when I asked what else was popular he said the chest was a very great dynamic option and usually costed around $4000 as they charge $25 per CC for that procedure and its usually around 160-180CCs, and they inject either into the muscle for size, or around for shape.

Sorry this was all sort of a stream of consciousness, but its the only way I could think through it all.

I\'ve included four shots:

1. Immediately Post-op, sorry its blurry I had the nurse take it.
2. Taken right when I goto my hotel, around 4-5 hours after the procedure, the whole time in the wrap. You can see my heavy brusing starting, but the swelling is pretty regulated and looks shape-wise the same as post-op.
3. Close up bruising a bit later before bed, I know think the sleeve promoted heavier bruising.
4. A pre-procedure Flaccid with a 24-after Flaccid. The bruising is all gone after not wearing any wrap for a bit, but you can see the heavy swelling on the circ scar.

It was hard when it was so bruised to feel for irregularities and massage as it\'d hurt too bad or it was hard to differentiate rough circscar tissue from rough PMMA, but I think the initial sleeve use got the PMMA sticking pretty good as I haven\'t had much issues after that. There are still a couple spots on my circscar area that might be trouble, I can\'t decide yet as its still a bit too swollen, and from my experience recklessly over-pumping, that area is always sorta \'textural\' when swollen.

I\'m not including any measurements right now, as I forgot to bring a soft tape measure with me on the trip, but I also am not interested in obsessing over it and feeling extra sad as it shrinks the next week. I\'m already a bit sad as it was such a great initial feeling having this nice looking giant heavy Flaccid. I\'ll start measuring once the swelling is gone and count that as base .

EDIT: Attachments still not working, will try tomorrow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 8 months ago #1274568253

Glad you got back okay. Did the doctor show you how he fabricated the mysterious \"20% metacril\". As we have mentioned before this is not supplied by the drug company in this concentration and it has been linked to higher irregularities.

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 8 months ago #1274688640

• jlmb
  • General
  • General
@Bigben: I forgot to ask them during the procedure, but it seems other members have asked and they\'ve said they do mix at their office.

I know at least, as you increase percentage of PMMA you are increasing the chance of irregularities due to clumping and less flexibility of the material, as well as a more visual appearance of any irregularities due to its increased rigidness. But though there has been some issue raised with mixing concentrations both prior, or inside, I dunno if there\'s any clear concern yet. Its heard to know for sure as there\'s not much solid research done that\'s relates to the penis application.

=====

As for my progress, I\'m sitting at about 16 days out. My swelling and bruising is all gone, and I think I should have reached my low point but can\'t be sure yet. I think the collagen formation should be starting if it hasn\'t.

I\'ve definitely noticed some small issues that aren\'t ideal at this point as the swelling is gone and I can feel the \'fully\' stabilized PMMA. The transition from pre-scar to glands isn\'t as smooth as I like, but there\'s no drastic ledge so thats good at least. My upper-mid shaft Girth is a bit bulbous on the right, but its at least rounded and \'natural\' looking just asymmetrical which is not something I\'m used to from my very symmetrical pre-penis. So obviously all these concerns are pretty nitpicky, and might lessen or get more noticeable as more time goes.

As for the good things, I did finalize measure today, my first time since the procedure. I\'m sitting at 5.75\" MSG and 7.0\" BG which is pretty sweet. That\'s around a 1.0\"+ of pre-procedure MSG. Of course I know that\'s going to change, but I\'m pretty happy with anything near that number as its such a drastic difference. I\'m wondering how it\'ll change as the collagen formation kicks in or continues, I feel like since I retained such big gains even during my \'low\' period maybe I wont get much size increase during collagen phase? Even if I did get a bit more increase, I doubt it\'d stay past 6 months, as I don\'t think I\'ve seen anyone on this board with a solid 1\" increase from R1, I think the most I\'ve seen is the .75\", so who knows.

Some notes from playing around with this size:
I have around a 5.25\" Flaccid Girth which is pretty nice, the PMMA has definitely turned me into more of a shower. A good normal Flaccid hang for me is like 5.5\"X5.25\" which looks pretty dramatic with my pubic hair trimmed high and the increased bulge of my base they added.My semi stays down longer, the added heft of my Flaccid keeps it from erecting as fast. This means if I\'m a bit aroused it looks like I\'m packing a huge Flaccid. (Not quite Sizemic Flaccid, haha)I tried a regular Magnum on tonight and it was pretty awful. With my taper to a ~7.0\" It came down about half way and couldn\'t go any further; and after keeping it on and \'simulating\' for a bit, it became pretty restrictive and left a big indent for many minutes after Removal. This is cool as I fill out a Magnum now, but uncool because I just bought a 36 pack and don\'t think I could comfortably use one for real sex. In addition, looking at condom stats I understand the problem other PMMAers are having, condoms don\'t change their base stat that often, even the big ones. Most are at 2\" width (I think the Magnum series even XL is 2.12\"), with the biggest only going to like 2.2\". I\'ve lost around .25\" of length, but I think once it settles down and I get some stretching it it\'ll return. I\'m also going to order a new autoextender (vacextender 4.1) as my old one is crappy, doesn\'t extend far enough, and doesn\'t use the new spring loaded rods.Interesting about that though is that my Flaccid stretch length has remained at 8\" my pre-procedure during regular Hanging length. Usually that would creep down even if I took a couple days off, and here I am at 16 days off.My base is still super sore, If I stretch BTC (down towards the ground when sitting) it is uncomfortable/hurts. I\'m slowly trying to stretch the area and note how it feels, but I dunno if I should stretch it or leave it alone. The concept of my pre-procedure BTC Hanging would be impossible currently due to that area. I\'m concerned maybe the PMMA/Collagen injected in my upper base could be attaching or forming tight and lead to diminished length later.Also, this Girth feels huge to me. Maybe it\'s my smaller hands, but seeing you guys all talk about 6\"+ girths blows my mind after playing around with this 5.75\". My hand can barely get around at this Girth, and if I clamp my base and pump a bit, my okay grip can\'t get around. I don\'t know if I\'d want a Girth I can\'t get around, it\'d freak out my masturbation techniques haha.When images finally come back online, I\'ll add them.

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 8 months ago #1274688931

All sounds very familiar to me (currently four days post procedure no. 2). Best of luck with your progress! Wish I was 7.5\" in length :-(
Didn\'t ask Dr. C/Wade about receiving PMMA in places other than the penis, but I did get asked about my diet and training routine, which was nice.

My experience from round 1 (YMMV, obviously): the loss in length is temporary, it will return. Also, you can make manual PE gains post PMMA. I gained about 0.25\" from 3 solid months of hanging. This is something I will resume once the latest material is \'settled\'.

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 8 months ago #1274691487

• jlmb
  • General
  • General
Yeah, I have a Bibhanger, but will put it off for several months and be very cautious with it as it has a lot of compressive force and I don\'t want to mess up the PMMA or collagen.

The Vacextender 4.1 is rated at being able to hang up to 10lbs or so, so I\'ll probably initially start with that as it attaches purely to the glands via vacuum so it wont upset my shaft. I\'ll likely have to start with significantly low weight, like 2lb or so as my base/attachingment point is still really sore and I know it\'ll be rough starting to BTC hang again.

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 8 months ago #1274778740

• jlmb
  • General
  • General
I decided to just setup a temp blog hosting account for picture access.

1.) This is my Flaccid immediately after the procedure:

2.) Second photo is my penis in the sleeve about four hours post procedure, this is the time it took to finish up, get across the border, and comfortable in my hotel. Note I was not one of the people who\'s penis looked just nice and pink after, I had lots of brusing, I think because of the sleeve pressure.

3.) Close up of my continued bruise formation probably around 8ish hours after. After the massaging after taking the sleeve off at the hotel I wrapped and then napped, this is what I had when I woke.

4.) A close up of my really scarry blood blister I had right under my glands, this was a result of the cap mechanism on my sleeve, this area is under the most vacuum pressure and drew a lot of blood here. It went away completely in a couple days.

5.) This is Flaccid held shot, before procedure, the night after the procedure, and then 48 hours after. Note I tried to equalize zoom differences by matching head sizes, and the third pic is after massaging and any Erection dying down so its a bit elongated.

6.) Before Flaccid shot w/body and 48 hours after w/body. This is to give some context with my big legs and the appearance of my size. Notice how the swelling is really concentrated near the glands, and reminds me of when I\'ve pumped too much. It kept this look for over a week. There was also too much PMMA in the top right near the glands, but I didnt notice his due to swelling, and it explains some present aesthetic issues.

7.) Before and 48 hours after top Erect shots, these aren\'t super hard erections so they float to the side when not held:

8.) Side Erect 48 hours after, still has the pumped look around glands:

9.) Now for my favorites, the most recent ones! These are 23 days after, this is a before Erect shot from above with a similar one from today. Before barely any of my shaft was wider than my glands:

So, I\'m in the core collagen building time and definitely notice some touchup areas. I never really lost too much of the size in the down period, hopefully I don\'t loose too much after the collagen either.

I\'ve also noticed my vascularity creeping back, but its different. My bottom right vein that sort of follows the ligament is still there but now its super prominent. My old single vein that was on the top of my shaft is gone and hasn\'t returned, but I see several fainter ones spidering the surface, but I don\'t know if those are just part of the collagen process or permenent.

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 8 months ago #1274783281

Noticeable difference! Congrats on the gains!

Thanks for the temp hosting, and once the photo system is up and running, I\'ll convert the photos to upload manually.

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 8 months ago #1274788686

• jlmb
  • General
  • General
Sounds great, I can redo it myself if its easier. Just let me know!

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 8 months ago #1274788736

Wow. Congrats on a fantastic result, jlmb. Pic #9 really highlights the aesthetics. That\'s a fantastic result from a single procedure. Truly impressed here.

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 8 months ago #1274789658

• jlmb
  • General
  • General
Thanks, I appreciate the compliments again Warped.

Heres another picture, I realize I didn\'t have one that captured the slight irregularities I have very well. Basically I have two areas where I have slight \'clumps\' of PMMA which just means theres too much there in comparison to the rest of the area. I think I\'m pretty lucky as these aren\'t very drastic, but I wanted to share as they provide a more complete picture.

1.) On the left side there is a noticeable hollow between a mound and another mound thats up against my circ scar. This is really only apparent when I\'m in the first stages of Erection, and quickly diminishes as I get full. You can\'t \'feel\' the mounts nor the depression when Flaccid. This one is really only a slight nitpick, and mostly relates to the circ line issue with PMMA. I\'m not sure how this can be best addressed but alerting Dr. C to it next time and seeing if he can shove PMMA up any higher. Since my anatomy was noted to be so empty (like my Dick was just a big tank to fill up, no inner structure he said) Dr. C said it\'d be hard to get the PMMA to stay up there in the first round as it wants to follow the needle back down as its withdrawn, in round 2 this wont be a problem as theres existing PMMA/collagen structure.

2. This is my big clump, its very apparent when Flaccid but I\'d say it doesn\'t look unnatural, just a big bulge. At my current stage of healing, you can feel this mass of PMMA very well when Flaccid and can move the skin around it sort of. I missed this area In my massaging due to my swelling I think, and looking back at my post-op photos you can see this bulge already existing.

3.) This is basically a spot of issue just because of 2\'s prominence combined with my fatty vein at the bottom, and more PMMA just needs to be added here in later rounds.

The first two, as noted are really only apparent or feelable in Flaccid and initial arousal stages, and significantly diminish when fully hard. I would mostly just like to fill out the area around 2 as its bulge makes the Erect the most asymmetrical. Its a bit hard to see in the last photo in my first picture post as its over my sack, but you can see the dip on the bottom right in the full Erect.

And also, I posted a thread a while back with a photoshopped guess at what increasing Girth would look like added to my unit. I brought a similar image to Dr. C\'s and showed him and Wade. It showed my existing Erection, photoshopped around 1\" larger, and a sort of weird guideline between them. Wade commented, oh that can easily result from our first round which I wasn\'t expecting. Heres the original image, with a new fourth frame of my current 24 day post.

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 7 months ago #1274792840

Congrats.

Your base seems to have gone down a lot since the op, you think it was swelling before? what is your base now?

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 7 months ago #1274794182

Great results bro. Just be prepared as in the coming 6 months, your size and shape will change. I still believe you have a very impressive 1st round. Don\'t worry about length loss, as mentioned by others, it will return. Two snaps up in Z formation.

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 7 months ago #1274800065

• jlmb
  • General
  • General
Yes, my base has diminished greatly. I think it was a large part swelling as I think my body reacted a bit differently to the PMMA that was added there as it was basically more on my torso. The area is still very tight and has discomfort if I try to pull around the base, so I think its just a different area. I\'m going to measure at four weeks and see the actual difference, I still can\'t get my hand around the base though.

I really liked the look my base had then though, it made the whole unit look huge. I\'ll ask for more PMMA added there similarly in R2.

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 7 months ago #1274800859

I had 30% at my base too and I do like the firmness and the feel it has. So far the gains have been good and have not diminished like the 10% did. My next session, I will ask for a bit more 30% in the base, 20% main shaft and 10% near the glans.

Good luck with your collagen growth...

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 7 months ago #1274818869

Nice report, there can never be too much detail in it.
Therefor i love #16.
Thanks and come back every 6 month for a update please