Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: JLMB's PMMA Thread

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 7 months ago #1274996915

• jlmb
  • jlmb's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 0
After sitting at an 1\" increase for an enjoyably long time, the inevitable happened and it started decreasing. I am now sitting at .75\" increase and hoping it doesn\'t go any lower as it was pretty sweet having 5.75\" for a while and definitely solidifies my desire for additional rounds.

On the plus side my aesthetics have definitely increased and all the irregularities have diminished, and I still have a great Flaccid size for show-off.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 5 months ago #1275567312

• jlmb
  • General
  • General
This is a comparison of my Flaccid, pre and post R1 three months. My increase is still hovering around .75\" and I love my Flaccid difference.

*photo temp removed*

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 5 months ago #1275571027

jlmb wrote: This is a comparison of my Flaccid, pre and post R1 three months. My increase is still hovering around .75\" and I love my Flaccid difference.

The other night I went to a mountain spa, it ended up being a popular night with about 30+ guys in the mens pools, it was pretty cramped but nothing like an ego boost to walk in and see every guy staring at your Cock. Then again, I was the only foreigner and this is Asia.

Wow that\'s a great Flaccid, you seem to be a true show-er. No matter how much PMMA I get, I\'ll never \"hang\" like that . Asia or not, that\'s truly big! May I ask how tall you are? That also puts the size in perspective.

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 5 months ago #1275578442

• jlmb
  • General
  • General
I\'m 6\'0\", abut 180lbs.

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 5 months ago #1275686620

• jlmb
  • General
  • General
Finally got around to getting a ruler, or buying one and not losing it on the way home (sad that this happened multiple times.) So I got to finally take hard measurements and see how my gains have stayed.

BPEL - 19cm (7.5in)
BPFSL - 20cm (7.87in)
EL - 17.75cm (7in)
MSFG - 13cm (5.11)
MSEG - 14.5cm (5.7in)
BEG - 18cm (7.08in)

I\'m not super hard in the Girth measurement pics, but I was at the stage where I got most of size increase of being hard and just not the point part, haha. My length measurements are a bit down still from before, but I think if I ever get my extender or start Hanging again the small difference should return. One thing I\'ve noticed is that my BPFSL has remained the same as pre-op which was after I had been Hanging nicely for three months, I had expected it to decrease, so thats interesting but I don\'t really know what it means. I guess it make sense as the over all showy ness or Flaccid size of my unit has definitely increased overall.

The second pic is a non measured Erect comparison from the night before op to now, I couldn\'t get the images to exactly match up but you can definitely see the drastic difference as I went from a concave Girth to an whatever the opposite of concave Girth is. You can also so my slight aesthetic irregularities on my right side.

The third is just a loosely measured chub pic.

So it seems my mid shaft Girth increased slightly less than 1\" with R1 (I think my actual pre MSEG was closer to 4.7in before), which I think is an amazing and great result which I\'m super super happy about. My base Girth also increased around 1\" which is awesome, but makes condoms pretty shitty.

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 3 months ago #1276332111

• jlmb
  • General
  • General
Finally got my new extender, a VacExtender 4 from Autoextender. And man its a lot more complicated from the earlier versions I had, haha its gonna take me a bit to figure out correctly and with speed.

First trial ended up a failure, I hadn\'t realized how much thicker my Flaccid was until I put it through the base and could barely get it. They don\'t have bigger bases I don\'t think, which makes it difficult with our PMMA tapers. I got a bit of a chub which subsided, but then after building the rods out to my needed length and put it on the Erection threatened to come back so I couldn\'t linger too long. I think my body just thinks the new extender is too exciting right now, and it\'ll dull down, I seem to remember similar Erection problems when first using my old one.

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 3 months ago #1276332370

Indeed I remember thinking that instructions and \"configuration\" were a tad too complicated while learning about the product on its homepage. Let us know if you are happy with it after some regular use. Good luck and happy stretching.

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 3 months ago #1276333383

Your gains are awesome man, very aesthetic. Well done.

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 3 months ago #1276354587

That thing is huge!! We\'re you naturally that length? In my eyes you were already hung with a 7 Inch unit. Imaging having a 5 incher.. Lol

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 3 months ago #1276355108

• jlmb
  • General
  • General
Haha, thanks guys, I\'m really happy with my aesthetic result after my first round, and all of my irregularities have gradually declined in appearance with me passing the fifth month mark but with them obviously goes a bit of my new Girth.

I started PE I think when I was around 17, and I remember being maybe 6in long. Since then I have tried numerous manual PE methods, regular Jelqing, stretching, Clamping, extending, pumping, with Hanging being my newest method. I never really was very consistent with any of them perhaps besides the beginning where I completed the manual PE newbie routine several times from ThundersPlace. I remember finally measuring past 7in sometime while a freshman in Uni and being really excited as I kept having to remind myself that I had a 7in Cock and that I was officially above average haha, but I cannot really contribute the gains to PE over puberty as I wasn\'t really systematic at anything. All I know is that the \'health\' of your penis definitely improves when engaging in light manual PE, an many can gain a bit just from promoting more healthy vascularity.

My opinions on the other methods varies. Pumping is definitely just an occasional hobby for me, I don\'t think it does anything besides short term vascularity increase and or swelling, but definitely not a good look for showing off or actual sexual play. Clamping is something to be done with more caution and knowledge, but definitely is better than Clamping in my opinion as it promotes engorgement internally rather than externally, and has less fluid buildup and the after pump is harder and feels better and great for sex, and I could see how it might contribute to permanent gains I just haven\'t done it regularly enough to see. The little Hanging I\'ve done was great, and I definitely think, depending on your anatomy of course, that it is the best option for manual length increase but its just not the easiest to get into.

The fact that my current partner is without PE or PMMA bigger than me has revived (maybe for the worse) my desire for all around size gains, so I\'d like to see what length I can stretch out before my next PMMA session (this summer). My current course for manual PE from here out is Hanging with extender use after, and probably casual Clamping on the side (hard to fit in as you don\'t want a swollen unit for Hanging or extending, especially as I cant fit it in easily).

Here is a unplayed (havent started jerking or anything so its not supper engorged or anything) Erect photo, and then it compared with a good Girth goal end of the line for my unit In my opinion. I think maybe it might look a bit girthy aesthetic wise for some, but I have a slightly different perspective on that I think haha.

(Sorry about watermark, just realized that my photoshopped photos would be good stealing for a shill\'s website or something)

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 3 months ago #1276362594

Hey the water marks aren\'t a bad idea! Anyways thanks for the photos, very natural aesthetics IMO.

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 3 months ago #1276416845

Wow that looks so good I almost want to shout \"Photoshop\"! ...

I know it\'s not, just amazing results... wow

Dark

JLMB's PMMA Thread 11 years 3 months ago #1276418455

Hey Jimb.....Amazing results! Wow, you are one lucky man.

JLMB's PMMA Thread 10 years 11 months ago #1277893798

• jlmb
  • General
  • General
About 6 weeks away from my long awaited R2, a bit anxious as dunno what the current situation with conventration and such will be when I get to it, hoping for something a bit more than 10%.

Heres my 10 months post R1 pic with dildo comparison, the dildo is 7\"long and 4.75\" around, the Girth surprisingly used to be mine as well.

JLMB's PMMA Thread 10 years 10 months ago #1278528654

• jlmb
  • General
  • General
My long awaited round two finally happened yesterday! I have a pretty busy schedule currently and had to move my appointment last minute so it was a pretty quick trip, in and out. Pardon thr airport toilet photos, this is all I got at the moment, haha.

We have a Flaccid swollen pic, then two hard attempts.

Love the size, its great and heavy, but I know not to get too attached ; ) the swelling has remained pretty minimal though at the moment, with wrapping and vrief sleeve use.

I got 27cc, mostly 30% with a handful of 10% at top.

Ill post more details when i get another moment.