PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: Radiesse
21 Dec 2012 00:34
Finally made up my mind and scheduled my procedure with Dr. C fo feb 7 at 1:00PM. I had Radiesse injections (once) and it almost all went away but after reading and reading finally decided. I am 40 years old, two kids and 20 years of marriage. My wife fully supports me and this is my long life dream. I am 6.5 to 6.75 inches EL and 5 1/8 to 5 2/8 EG depending on the arousal... still I\'ve always felt inadecuated. Big John and Sizemic are my inspiration (no homo) lol, I will try to load some before pictures to compare and keep them for future go back in time and remember how (bad) I had it... lol. Please wish me luck, and I will post my journey to encourage those holding back.
20 Dec 2012 08:55
What are your thoughts of the pmma in the face? How much did that cost? Is there a bigger risk of problems when pmma is injected in the face?
18 Dec 2012 04:45
Astroboy....We are eager to hear and to see pics...Good luck.
18 Dec 2012 04:05
Hi there,

Well I had my trip to Tijuana.

They said I was an ideal candidate for good results because my glans is large-ish (compared to shaft) and I had loose skin. So I ended up with 18cc\'s of 30% and 4cc\'s of 10% in my penis, and 6cc\'s of 10% in my face (jaw, chin, cheekbone).

In terms of the whole experience, I felt the pre-op email correspondence and then face-to-face consultation was poor/lacking, but when it was showtime I thought the doctor, Mel and Wade were sensational. They all showed high attention to detail.

It\'s been 4 days post-op so far. Penis is still bruised and swollen, but healthy and functional. My massage technique has mostly been to masturbate to obtain erections, and then at 75% hardness I would manipulate the gel around.

The circ scar is very swollen but shaft is fairly uniform when completely erect. It\'s hard to tell how it will end up given the swelling but so far I\'m really happy with the results.

Rather than posting pictures immediately I\'ll post them each fortnight.

Any questions, feel free to ask.
10 Dec 2012 16:39
Harleyman....Keep us posted...Sounds very interesting...Another solution, perhaps...
10 Dec 2012 05:44
thanks harleyman. it seems as if you can open another option for people of this site. willing to hear more from you. maybe some pics to see how it looks. take care.
08 Dec 2012 08:19
Hi there,

So I\'ve received my quote.. it\'s still $2500 for the girth enhancement. The quote didn\'t include the Radiesse unfortunately. This time next week the little fella will be nice and swollen
07 Dec 2012 16:22
Do you think he will continue to raise prices?
07 Dec 2012 09:44
04 Dec 2012 20:51
Hi Hoddle,

Sure, I will ask. I actually don\'t know the price of PMMA or Radiesse actually - I\'m waiting for Wade to get back to me. They\'re friendly but their turnaround time with emails isn\'t the best.

Whilst I wait for Wade, anyone recall how much PMMA is these days?

Astro.
04 Dec 2012 14:23
Good luck!

How much is the chin enhancement costing? Do you known the price of Radiesse per ml?

When you have your procedure could you ask Dr C about the possibility of using Radiesse in the penis. I\'ve read in the past he doesn\'t recommend it, but since then I\'ve come across a couple of guys who have had it and are pleased.
04 Dec 2012 12:24
Hi there,

I\'m booked in to see Dr C on Thursday December 13. I\'m traveling all the way from Australia via Los Angeles.

I intend to get PMMA for girth enhancement, and Radiesse for chin enhancement. I\'ll then spend a night in Tijuana, then 10 days in Vegas and San Fran. Get back to Australia on Christmas Day

I\'ll post the before/after photos of penis and face in due course.

Wish me luck!

Astroboy.
04 Nov 2012 19:15
Harleyman,

Did the doctor augment the glans along with the girth?

I appreciate the fact that you posted about your experience with it here.

As for getting PMMA done, I would call Dr. C and talk to them about it.

BB
01 Nov 2012 15:15
Although some may disagree with a hyaluronic acid augmentation, I think most here will agree that a temporary filler such as Radiesse® or other is a much safer route. Long term results of PMMA are not known and as coolhandluke and others can attest... sh*t happens. Aside from the typical nodules and unevenness, I also have some sensitivity ventrally near the glans where the PMMA moved too close to the urethra. Go cannula!
30 Oct 2012 16:02
Displaying 631 - 645 out of 690 results.