PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

Search Results

Searched for: Radiesse
31 Aug 2020 19:28
I just posted a similar topic in the other forum, the Progress Reports one.

Had mine in Naples.

Bottom line: pretty expensive and of you insert low quantities you can't really notice. I had HA (6 or 8 I think) and it was with 0 effect. I had just 2 ml of Radiesse.

I think Radiesse in higher quantities might do SOMETHING. Planning on doing another shot with at least 8-10 Radiesse ml. But considering the price of 100 ml was like 200 euros....(if I remember correctly, if not check the other thread).

If Radiesse doesn't last either I wonder what could be used. Could Ellanse be good for the glans?

It should most of all be something safe. As far as I know though, the HA (pointless) and Radiesse have been safe, at least from what the doctor told me he had dozens of patients. Not sure if Ellanse would be safe
31 Aug 2020 18:00
Continuation from this thread in the old phalloboards: phalloboards.websitetoolbox.com/post/my-...e-10309898?&trail=30

It' been a year. No one else went to discuss results?

Also, would Ellanse work instead of Radiesse?
21 Jul 2020 15:53

Zolki wrote: Hi guys. What's the maximum girth gain without the accordion effect? Is it always happen? I'm only looking at 0.3-0.4inch gain and I'm uncut

I'll see if I can get a Sponsor to chime in but I'm under the impression that there are too many variables with injecting an uncircumcised penis, making it rather difficult to assess the upper-limit of product you can take before experiencing the accordion effect.

Personal advice would be either (a) consider circumcision as an option and (b) if that is out of the question for any reason (all reasons are valid), look at temporary volume fillers like Hyluronic Acid (HA) in low-to-modest volumes. I think a 0.3-0.4 inch gain is definitely achievable with this suggestion. It isn't hard to find an HA injector but I'd recommend someone with experience, namely any of our Sponsors as starters.

I'd probably avoid collagen-inducing temporary fillers like Ellanse and Radiesse if it's the accordion effect risk we're trying to minimize. And of course, steer clear of silicone, in any iteration.
07 Jul 2020 18:14
FWIW I am pretty sure that Dr. C said he preferred it to HA if one were going with a temp filler, possibly because there may be some residual gain over time from the collagen stimulation, but I can't be sure that was his reason.
01 Jul 2020 22:32
What I have read about radiesse is it is made up of a naturally occurring Ca hydroxyapatite sphere. It works very similar to the other permanent and semi permanent fillers by stimulating collagen production.

Radiesse is temporary, and it only last 1-1.5 yrs. the problem is it is known to form bumps, especially in thin skin. Also, a big negative is it’s consistency. It is very thick. This becomes a problem when placing it. Very difficult to uniformly place it for esthetic purposes. Also, because of its thickness, when giving injections, one can not aspirate or pull back on syringe to verify one is not in a vessel. U do not want any filler in a vessel. Therefore, for aesthetic reasons, inability to dissolve, and higher likelihood of vessel occlusion, radiesse is not a good choice for penile filler.
01 Jul 2020 22:04
From reports on the old site I think radiesse doesn't last as long, at least not as long as the 2-4 year ellanse
30 Jun 2020 02:55
Radiesse and Ellanse are pretty similar, they both promote collagen production but the micro particles stay temporarily, whereas PMMA stays permanently. I'm not sure why Radiesse isn't a more readily known or used option, maybe PMMA & Ellanse's popularity overshadowed it. Unlike Ellanse, Radiesse should be legally permissible for use in the U.S.

I'll see if Dr. C can chime in.
30 Jun 2020 01:52
I can't seem to find a single post regarding this Radiesse that Avanti Derma offers. I started looking harder at the temporary fillers as the more I read about PMMA the scarier it seems...but it kind of seems like Ellanse is no better? AD website says it is biodegradable which sounds good, but then I've read here that if there is a problem it can't be dissolved which seems odd if it's biodegradable. Add on top of that that it isn't actually disappearing like it's supposed to, and it (allegedly?) has even higher risk of complications than PMMA so I'm not seeing any advantages there. Please correct me if I'm stating anything incorrectly.

So what about this Radiesse then is it any better? How is it with complications? Can it be dissolved if there are issues? How long does it last?
04 Feb 2020 23:12

Namm wrote: I have devoured the forum over the past couple of weeks reading everything form posts from 2014-19 etc so I have a couple of questions regarding the latest consensus.
I've decided to do HA - I wish to try it first and see if it works well for me.

1. What is the current general consensus on the best product to go for? Which will make the erection the most strong and firm? I've read accounts of people finding their erection too soft - is this still the case? How much of a problem is this?
2. I am thinking about doing the procedure in Bangkok by Dr Chayut - I haven't found a great deal of info on him on the site but I did private message with a redditor who recommended his experience - he spoke about not really needing to mould the penis after due to the skill of the doctor when injecting - is there any truth to this?

Thanks in advance. These accounts on the forum have given me such hope and I will endeavour to document with pics my whole journey as it really makes a difference to others.

That's the way to do it! 2014-2019 is a great window of study and I'm glad you've put the time in.

As for your questions:

1. What is the current general consensus on the best product to go for? Which will make the erection the most strong and firm? I've read accounts of people finding their erection too soft - is this still the case? How much of a problem is this?
Answer:
I don't know that there is a general consensus on a specific HA brand, but products like Voluma, Juvaderm, and Restaylne stand out as the most commonly used for penile application(s). I suspect the "erection too soft" may be a result of over-filling, which could make any volume filler palpable and thus "squishier" or "softer." HA in my opinion is best used as either a spot-filler -OR- girth enhancer in low-to-moderate volumes.

2. I am thinking about doing the procedure in Bangkok by Dr Chayut - I haven't found a great deal of info on him on the site but I did private message with a redditor who recommended his experience - he spoke about not really needing to mould the penis after due to the skill of the doctor when injecting - is there any truth to this?
Answer:
There are Clinics and Practitioners popping up left & right now that this procedure-type is proving its efficacy over time. That's also why I'm careful to vet potential Sponsors (and have even turned down some in recent months, despite it being a potential revenue stream) as I take pride in the legitimacy of this site and those Sponsoring it --> this isn't a standardized or universally accepted medical field, making it far more susceptible to quacks, hacks, and scam artists.

Fortunately, HA injections represent the safest technique (only rivaled by FFT) on the market and most newly advertising clinics are going to vary on quality/workmanship and not so much safety/malpractice. That said, I'd still try to find a practitioner with some sort of presence or relevance online. If Thailand is a consideration, would you be willing to travel to Australia or is that too far/expensive at this stage? I only ask because Dr. Oates with CALIBRE specialize in HA and have had stellar results (can be found here and on PB 2.0, photos and all).

HA PROS: Injected with something that naturally occurs in your body and is about as safe as a filler can get.
HA PROS: Is both temporary and immediately reversible should you be dissatisfied with the results, which continues to boost its safety profile.
HA PROS: Can provide both a visual and tangible increase in size.

HA CONS: Temporary fillers require top-offs periodically and indefinitely to maintain desired size. Despite it re-absorption varying patient-to-patient, you could easily see the necessity of injections once every couple/few years to maintain a set girth. This is true for all temporary fillers (HA, Ellanse, Radiesse, and Fat), so it's more of a "reality" than it is a "negative."
HA CONS: Is not ideal for large volume gains. Due to its volume-filler nature, it's best used used in low-to-moderate amounts to prevent a squishy or palpable penis. This again is more a "reality" than a "negative" since gains as "small" as 0.25 inches are tangibly/noticeably thicker, and I could see gains as high as 0.5 - 0.75 inches working on some units. Simply compare something as much as 0.25 inches thicker to your current penis and see how crazy it is to chase whole inches of girth.
HA CONS: Since any physician performing elective, cosmetic medicine can employ its use, there are many who aren't necessarily trained or skilled in the proper injection techniques and may not provide the best aesthetic, natural results (pardon this crude analogy, but someone who does nails for a living wont necessarily give you a great hair cut just because they are allowed to use clippers & scissors).

I personally give HA a thumbs up because in my opinion, represents the safest means to enhancing one's girth. It isn't the most ideal, nor the longest-lasting, but it sure has the safety profile going. Even fat transfers, which were traditionally what I regarded as the safest means of enlargement, can't compete with HA. This is because fat extraction can be somewhat invasive and HA doesn't have that problem at all.

Also on a side note, do you mind sharing the redditor's experience or link by sending it to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. - I'd like to take a gander.

Good luck in your search, please keep us posted on what you learn, who you see, etc - and we'd all like to follow your eventual progress reporting :)
27 Dec 2019 17:55
It would require surgical intervention if your body literally rejected it. But I've never seen that happen after several years of following particulate based fillers (Ellanse, PMMA and Radiesse.)

In my opinion, the by far the biggest concerns with the permanent or longer lasting fillers, that aren't dissolvable, are an unpleasing aesthetic look or lumps that make it feel unnatural. The key to avoiding this is to take a conservative approach, use and experience practitioner and be very diligent with your post op care.

Androfill have been using fillers for several years now and Dr Horn had honed his technique over time. There is no doubt he's very experienced. I doubt you'll receive more than 10 ml, which is a sensibly conservative amount. But, always be prepared for the possibility that you might need a touch up procedure, so set aside some extra money.
27 Dec 2019 03:07

Javalon19 wrote: What’s the specifics on ellanase? I forget as there is so many option it seems for injectables. Is this similar to PMMA everyone on 2.0 was doing?

Yes very similar to PMMA in the manner in which girth is produced. What is different with Ellanse is that it's regarded as a Temporary Filler and not Permanent like PMMA. Despite its temporary-status, its popularity has stemmed from its alleged "long duration" (as much as 3-4 years), meaning you can get the benefits of collagen girth (firmness when erect, soft yet rubbery when flaccid) without the permanence.

There aren't too "safe & viable" options for girth enhancement, you may just be thinking of the variety of brands available. There are only 4 types to remember: Permanent Collagen (PMMA), Temporary Collagen (Ellanse, Radiesse), Temporary Volume Filler (Hyarulonic Acid), and Fat Transfers. Avoid Permanent Volume Fillers like silicone.

16 Dec 2019 22:44

Toothman wrote: Ok then anyone who wants pmma get it done.

Except I hope that isn't the attitude of those who "want" to pursue penile augmentation. If you want PMMA (or any other viable procedure), start with some questions I've seen associated with the decision making process. These are just some in the form of a YES-or-NO checklist (honest answers will get the best results):

1. Has my size been a long-term point of insecurity? (Note*- I'm convinced more than ever that size is highly overrated and genuine size queens represent a fraction of the population. Things you can't change through traditional means like height and endowment should not be ridiculed or regarded as less masculine. Instead, see your penis enlargement endeavors as a means to conquer your sexual ambitions by expanding your pool of candidates, much like a good career, education, looks, fitness, or sense of humor would do.)
  2. Am I generally free of any symptoms (or diagnoses) of mental illness, regardless of its short-term or chronic status? Due to the obscurity of un-diagnosed psychological ailments, we can also rephrase this question to ask: Am I generally regarded as well-adjusted by my peers, family, and friends?
  3. Am I statistically regarded as under-average in either length, girth, or both? (based on the most credible data available, not internet myths)
  4. Have I spent a combined minimum of 24 (total) hours researching PhalloBoards and can describe most of the following options: PMMA, Ellanse, Radiesse, Hyaluronic Acid, Silikon1000 via micro-droplet, Silicone oil/gel, rigid silicone implants, inflatable implants, free fat transfer, dermal grafts, and PLGA scaffolds?
  5. Can I name at least 2 practitioners of penis enlargement off the top of my head who are also PhalloBoard Sponsors (as of the date of this posting)?
  6. Am I aware that even the best of procedures and the best of doctors can still result in complications, regardless of how infrequent those complications may occur?
  7. Am I aware that my own anatomy & physiology plays a significant role in my overall outcome. In other words, the realization that a Doctor could (hypothetically) perform an identical procedure on two different men and get two different results.
  8. Am I in a place in life to comfortably take on the necessity of cost & travel over the course of a year (or two) to undergo phalloplasty? This applies to unexpected costs & travel due to unforeseen revisions, irregularities, or complications.
  9. Do I enjoy an active single-life and casual sex is something I frequent, or would like to frequent more?
  10. (Applies to those with a significant other): My life with my significant other is both happy & stable. That said, am I seeking medical male enhancement to spice up intimacy in the bedroom, and not for the purposes of salvaging a marriage (or a long-term relationship)?

If you said YES to at least 6 of these questions, you're probably a solid candidate. If you said YES to 8 or more, then I'd have to agree with your quote above.

This isn't a scientific test (obviously) and is just a list of factors I've witnessed playing a crucial role in the decision making process. Point is, if you're gonna get work done, be in the right place in your life. If & when you decide to get work done, seek out the best in the field... too many no-name practitioners think this stuff is as easy as A-B-C but it never ceases to amaze me the poor results they churn out.

16 May 2019 20:37
My doc in russia proposed me filler TWAC 3,0 what do you know about it?Please tell me which fillers are better for penis enlargement, how do they differ exactly in the context of phalloplasty? Radiesse, Juvederm, macrolane, belotero and other?
15 May 2019 23:09
About a year ago I had Radiesse injected by Dr. Casavantas, about 10cc or 20cc (don\'t remember). Unfortunately the filler did not last long. About 4-6 months later all of it was gone. It spent $5k to trial results. I liked the outcome. It felt natural and the size difference was significant, and ideal.

It is too expensive to keep injecting a temporary filler so I would like to learn more about PMMA.

Anyone out here had PMMA for over a year now and can say if they regret it or not? If you do not please state your pros and cons anyway. If you do regret it then why?

I am debating and itching to get PMMA injected, but because of its permanent nature I am still afraid.

Anyone had Radiesse first and liked it, and then after had PMMA done with similar results?

What is the best PMMA filler to go for today?

Also, I\'d like to add that I did have some minor imperfections with the Radiesse. I am in circumcised and after the swelling was gone my penis was not completely symmetrical. It wasn\'t that bad to be noticeable. If I do go for this I will ask if the filler can be injected during erected state to better sculpt the shape.
08 May 2019 12:22
I wouldn\'t worry about those 2 cases. Silicone is known to cause sclerosing lipogranulomas. PMMA isn\'t. Both Fatmike and Miracle had silicone. I\'ve got silicone and it stresses me out. My PMMA doesn\'t. I know there is potential for PMMA to react, but if it does I\'d expect it to turn lumpy and hard, but not cause serious skin necrosis. Basically, from I\'ve read over the years, it\'s the oil based fillers that cause for skin loss. Silicone, vaseline and parafin are what result in the skin being eaten away. I\'ve never seen any evidence of that happening with PMMA or other particulate fillers like Ellanse or Radiesse.
Displaying 121 - 135 out of 679 results.