PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715853

• uncuthero
  • uncuthero's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 49
It was from 15 syringes from Bellafill after i got Circumcised i grew even more so after 7 months on Bellafill i was still growing i dont know why but i aint complaining i was initially 6 3 months after but since sept i added another 5 after removing nodules which i think were bloxking blood flow once removed it really expanded

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715856

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
I m also a member who got Circumcision Revision (from loose to tight) AFTER PMMA
I can also confirm that after the Circumcision I got an 0.2 Inch growth - definitely

At this point my last round was 4 years ago (!)

Two ways to explain:
- Circumcision as a invasive operation did a immune response
- After the Circumcision the PMMA (which for sure is the same amount as before haha) is now shared on a much smaller piece of skin. Makes sense (!)
In my case from loose to tight cut… they took skin like till one Inch behind glans and sticked it on again right behind the glans

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 2 months 2 weeks ago #1308715858

• uncuthero
I dont know how it works but after i got cut it grew very noticeably i was 6.5 after i got cut. My length went down big i showed a b4 and after of after 1st round and on the roght after second round
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 2 months 2 hours ago #1308716102

• uncuthero
going for round 3 mid march going to go all 10% to fix aesthetics hopefully gain .25 to .5 inches will be continuing my progress reports
The following user(s) said Thank You: Avanti_Derma, moes

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream