PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308715020

• uncuthero
  • uncuthero's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 49
Yea im going to wait 6 weeks as ian told me theres nothing i can do right now as im one week out to try to even things out

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 1 week ago #1308715034

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
@uncuthero I hope that you ll have this time a good result ! P a t i e n c e is the key.

I think what this plattform needs is a very good To-Do-List Pre & After Care.
Next year I ll also do another Full Round (Round 4) Pmma - since I want to get the best out of this …. I wanted to know - its the common consense that a hyper good sport / food lifestandard ll have the best collagen reaction !?

(Reason is then - the immunesystem can react the most effective? I want to understand the reasons?)

Where are the best pre and after care journeys to find in this forum - link ? :)

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 1 week ago #1308715035

• Sanchez
  • Thank you received: 2
Proper supplementation and exercise is extremely important. I believe the lower the visceral fat the better.

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 1 week ago #1308715036

• PmmaFan
  • Thank you received: 8
@Sanchez is there any Pmma-Jounrey you would recommend?

-> There are also many other advices beside the topic Vitamins / Collagen / Sport

- Like For Example: Some say its even better to keep the shaft as long as possible erected during the first days… other say it‘s better to use just the stretcher …

- Also there is some theory it's best not to take PRP as it removes place for the filler.

- Also some say pumping / too much pumping after filler does make the skin loose

Last edit: by PmmaFan.

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 1 week ago #1308715037

• uncuthero
Well for me i had a uneven side on the right dr Morales tried to even out seems she put more filler on the left to balance it out just didnt come out as well so now i might need to add more to the bottom to balance it out dont know if thats a full session or a touch up.Im also going to get my body fat down. I was hoping for a one and done but its unpredictable you know

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 1 week ago #1308715047

• uncuthero
The way i understand PMMA is doctor injects a gel like substance with PMMA spheres you temporarily get a size increase then the spheres are left behind as the gel absorbs into the body then the body traps the spheres with collagen like a prison. So if thats how it works how can ian be certain after 5 days that this will be my final result if it has yet to break down as i still feel the chunks and the collagen process to start. Am i understanding this wrong ? I had Bellafill thats pretty much how that worked now linnesafe breaks down even faster so what is the chunks that was injected if it doesn't break down any opinions?

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 1 week ago #1308715049

They don't inject chunks. It's hard to understand what you're referring to and what exactly you're feeling. The end result in terms of gains is very similar to the initial result. The collagen that surrounds the PMMA will end up adding close to the same amount of Girth as the microspheres and carrier gel did.. After 5 days most of the carrier gel will still be there.

Last edit: by Hyperbol.

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 1 week ago #1308715050

• uncuthero
Feels like chunks even though its the carrier but once the carrier absorbs whats left is the microspheres so its hard to say that a initial lump from filler will stay once its absorbed.

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 1 week ago #1308715055

• uncuthero
I told them i wanted to focus on width and the chunks im referring to is when you grab it you can feel it. Once its absorbed and only PMMA remains i think the aesthethics will improve

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 1 week ago #1308715069

• uncuthero
Today is day 11 since procedure im measuring 6.5 Girth so here is a picture update
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 1 week ago #1308715090

• uncuthero
Today is day 15 so its hard 4 me to measure and take a pic because my Erection goes down but its looking way better than the other day i attached a Flaccid and a Erect pic hoping to recoup the 1.5 inches i lost with Bellafill and Circumcision
Attachments:

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 6 days ago #1308715099

• Odouble
  • Thank you received: 19
great job on reporting the updates. 6 inches solid Girth right now at semi-Erect looks promising!! I hope you get the gains you're aiming for. Keep up the after care and think positive! I'm curious to see if you'll end up with a "shelf" area like mines. Hopefully it's minimal and more natural looking.

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 6 days ago #1308715103

• uncuthero
Right now i have to think of maybe going in march for round 3 of linnea safe after 1 round of Bellafill and 1 linnea to fix the aesthetics issues overall i have 0 regrets here is a close up of a bigger left side which ill get adressed on my next appointment.
Attachments:

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 4 days ago #1308715138

• uncuthero
Today is day 18 of post procedure i took a pic with a semi once i grab the phone for the pic i lose my Erection. I wanted to show a timelapse from the beginning to the 30 day mark hopefully it helps someone understand the changes
Attachments:

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 2 days ago #1308715148

• uncuthero
Today is day 20 here is a flacid pic update
Attachments:

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream