PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714830

• uncuthero
  • uncuthero's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 49
I written up a few post on my experience with Bellafill im now going to try linnea safe with avanti i will be heading down first week of dec and was wondering does everyone take the medicine avanti gives or do you skip on that? Below i included a before and after pic of my first procedure. Im now Circumcised with a low and tight cut ready to get work done. Im hoping to get width. I will update once i get done with this procedure
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714832

• Sanchez
  • Thank you received: 2
I was Circumcised about 5 months ago, I lost .25 inches of length, you experience any of that?

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714834

uncuthero wrote: I written up a few post on my experience with Bellafill im now going to try linnea safe with avanti i will be heading down first week of dec and was wondering does everyone take the medicine avanti gives or do you skip on that? Below i included a before and after pic of my first procedure. Im now Circumcised with a low and tight cut ready to get work done. Im hoping to get width. I will update once i get done with this procedure

See you soon in December!!!
If you have any questions feel free to tell us or send us an email!

We are happy to answer you!

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714840

• uncuthero
I lost about .75 inches im going to try to recover this as i dont have alot of length to start with i was 6 inches now down big.

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714877

• uncuthero
Just arrived in the grand im a bit worried I had the worst food poisoning 2 days ago with tremendous stomach pains and my penis looks like half of its normal size due to lack of hydration and blood flow.I don't know how this will effect it my procedure is in a hour canceling was out of the question as it was all paid for. I couldn't believe how small it looked today but if I hydrate the stomach pains returns. What a dilemma

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714878

• Sanchez
you should be completely fine.

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714881

• uncuthero
All wrapped up and I got 12cc of 30% and 6 cc of 10% product was coming out so Dr Morales stopped there.I went with the upmost they are very professional and made it super easy despite that I was Turtling due to my illness.I go see Ian in 3 hours and I'll see him again tomorrow before I leave then back to San Diego then back home. I told them I was looking for width hopefully I will attain it.

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714882

we are happy you are here with us in TJ!! thank you for your nice comments, your safety, and satisfaction are all we care about.

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714886

uncuthero wrote: All wrapped up and I got 12cc of 30% and 6 cc of 10% product was coming out so Dr Morales stopped there.I went with the upmost they are very professional and made it super easy despite that I was Turtling due to my illness.I go see Ian in 3 hours and I'll see him again tomorrow before I leave then back to San Diego then back home. I told them I was looking for width hopefully I will attain it.

Congrats! You will be fine. They're exceptional practitioners and good people at Avanti. Anytime throughout your recovery that you are anxious, worried, concerned... just take a breath, step back, and be patient. It's easy to get yourself worked up. It'll all be ok!

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714890

• uncuthero
So today I went back to Ian he told me to stay wrapped up. Going back tomorrow morning to check on the progress. Hopefully I stop Turtling soon. Still a wonderful and easy experience so far
Attachments:

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714902

• uncuthero
Leaving tj heading back to San Diego second guessing myself if I was right to do another procedure molding really hurts and I can't do it how Ian does it so I'm wondering how that affects the shape with my unwillingness to hurt myself that hard
Attachments:

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714909

• uncuthero
I have swollen alot at this point shaping with this is harder than it looks what is product and what is swelling did you guys take the pills for the aftercare Avanti gives?
Attachments:

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714911

• Sanchez
Looks normal.

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714912

You wearing the noose weights they give you to help fight the turtliing?
Good luck with the aftercare!

After going through Pmma hell in 2023 Im heading to avanti first week of Dec 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714913

• uncuthero
Yes I am trying to massage while massively swollen is the obstacle right now

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream