PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length)

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) 10 months 1 week ago #1308712721

Gokkunbazooka wrote: based on experience and the surgeon who did alloderm on me: alloderm grafts need time for blood vessels to grow into them. Only after that happens, will the graft be "part of your anatomy".

Exactly! This is what I meant by vascularization in my previous post and why multiple grafts can make it more difficult. Stick to one tailored graft and allow it to heal is the modern conventional wisdom nowadays.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) 10 months 1 week ago #1308712744

• SouthBay612
  • SouthBay612's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Please post questions on my public threads
  • Thank you received: 30

Gokkunbazooka wrote: Congratulations @SouthBay612 on your successful surgery. Wishing you all the best in recovery!

Coming from a 2X Alloderm graft surgeries experience, I wish you smooth sailing until full recovery when wounds totally heal. I had a bad infection post 2nd alloderm graft surgery, but that's a separate topic for another day, of which I posted my experience here in the forum for anyone considering 2nd alloderm/ belladerm grafting.

Like to check if you had to refrain from showering until he gives you the go-ahead after inspection of wounds?

Hope that you get maximum gains after the edema subsides, took me a month for that to happen and realise actual gains. Did he share with you the thickness of the alloderm grafts used?

Thanks! Yes good reminder on the month. Doc told me it would get a bit smaller when swelling went down, but then I'd see growth again as the collagen formed, esp within first 35-40 days. I didn't ask the thickness of the Alloderm... seemed less important to me because he was also injecting fat. And yes, waited 3 days to shower and got his go-ahead first.

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) 10 months 1 week ago #1308712745

• SouthBay612

Gokkunbazooka wrote: Thankfully, no I didn't lose any sensations after 2X alloderm grafting surgeries.

Even due to the invasive nature of the alloderm grafting surgery: the surgeon will have to sew the alloderm scaffolds onto the corpus carvernosum, I didn't lose any Erection quality fortunately.

There shouldn't be any nerves to be cut, please get clarification from your surgeon if he says that some nerves need to be cut.

Not to scare you, but based on experience and the surgeon who did alloderm on me: alloderm grafts need time for blood vessels to grow into them. Only after that happens, will the graft be "part of your anatomy". During the time for that to happen, no matter how sterile you keep yourself (I practically did not shower but wipe myself for 2 weeks), the risks of infection are real.

Doc had me on a round of antibiotics to be safe, although he said he hadn't ever had a case of infection from this procedure. Of course, it is a risk.

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) 10 months 6 days ago #1308712836

• SouthBay612

SouthBay612 wrote:

uncuthero wrote: did the doctor tell you that this is a permanent thing in the glands i never heard of putting Bellafill in the glans I taught every provider said that was a no go

I’m not totally sure what the standard is but yes I can confirm it was Bellafill & Voluma. Bellafill triggers creation of collagen, which is permanent. I have a bit in my face from a while back as well to soften smoke lines

*smile lines. Not smoke

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) 10 months 6 days ago #1308712838

SouthBay612 wrote: And since it is a relatively small amount of filler (or fat) it shouldn't feel "too soft." He's is still deciding between using perm filler vs fat and we will discuss together on the day of my surgery.

So you went with fat instead of filler - what was the rationale, if you don't mind me asking?

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) 10 months 3 days ago #1308712877

• SouthBay612

itgoesthud wrote:

SouthBay612 wrote: And since it is a relatively small amount of filler (or fat) it shouldn't feel "too soft." He's is still deciding between using perm filler vs fat and we will discuss together on the day of my surgery.

So you went with fat instead of filler - what was the rationale, if you don't mind me asking?

TBH I left the decision to him. I believe it’s just his preference when combining with the AlloDerm. I would have also been okay with a perm filler.

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) 10 months 2 days ago #1308712903

• SouthBay612
17 days post-op, pics attached.

Updated Stats
17 day post-op STATS
FL: 3.5" pre-op, 4.5" post-op --> 1" gain
FG: 3" pre-op, 4.5" post-op (technically 2.9 and 4.4 but I'm rounding) --> 1.5" gain (!!)
EL: 5" pre-op, no change post-op (see commentary)
EG: 4" pre-op, 5" post-op --> 1" gain

Observations
You can see my incision is lower than @skiman 's, and actually it is lower than almost everyone who gets this surgery. Apparently I have a unique bone structure so he had to go lower. It looks kinda gross right now because I just got my stitches out and Dr. Liu had to dig in there a bit for some stubborn stitches. I'm not worried about the healing here because the skin is so thick. Once healed, I doubt it will be noticeable.

GIRTH - The gain has been pretty impressive. 1.5" flaccid & 1" erect is significant for a single procedure. Assumingly, since Alloderm does not produce gains as significant as Surgimend, this means Dr. Liu used fat for the difference. Fat absorbs within the first few weeks or months so this may change, although at the same time collagen will grow. Dr. Liu says he it will keep getting bigger, and he does 5-6 of these procedures per week (!!) so I do trust he knows what he's talking about. We shall see...

LENGTH - As you can see, I had a significant increase in flaccid length with the lig cut, but no observable increase in erect length at this point. Of course, this is a common criticism of ligament cutting, but others say gaining erect length is possible. Couple thoughts here... one, my erection quality is still not great, and given that I can't masturbate until day 35-40 I haven't really been pushing the limits here. So, there could be a bit of length I'm just not seeing right now. Also, I still have areas of swelling and tenderness - still healing for sure. After things are more healed and I've started using weights, we may see a difference... only time will tell. I will say though, having the extra flaccid length has been pretty great along with the increased girth. I love being able to see a bulge in my shorts & undies when I'm walking around and I doubt this would be the case had I not done the lig cut - more so it would just be short and stumpy. So while I remain hopeful I can realize some erect length, I'm a happy camper regardless. For sure though I am likely now more of a shower than a grower.

Other observations:
  • Still have some swelling in the scrotum area near the base and it feels tender. My balls like to hide unless I work to relax the area
  • I also feel swelling and a bit of firmness at the base near the incision. I'm working this out gently with my shaping exercises
  • Overall feel of shaft is still a bit 'rubbery' but this should change as the Alloderm & fat vascularize/absorb
  • I have an annoying little clump of fat on my underside toward the scrotum... probably from wrapping the bandage too tight immediately after. I'm working to break this up by aggressively pinching it and hope it resolves on its own as the fat absorbs. If not, will need Dr. Liu to help as is does mess with erection aesthetics. Not sure if anyone has experienced this... I welcome any advise.

BTW - I've really appreciated how responsive Dr. Liu has been in the aftercare. They use an app for messaging which he personally monitors, and you're supposed to send photos regularly. It's like being able to text my doctor every time I have a question -- great to calm any post-op anxiety!! lol

Overall I continue to be extremely happy with this investment. I'm excited for the continued healing, and eventually, to put it in action... ;) As you can imagine, on day 17 of no sex or masturbation, right now I want to peg pretty much anything that walks. :silly:
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) (pics) 10 months 2 days ago #1308712905

• SouthBay612
And here's one showing Erect from different angle. I think it looks nice. Excuse the nip
Attachments:

Last edit: by SouthBay612.

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) (pics) 10 months 2 days ago #1308712906

The rubbery feel - does that persist when Erect (if you can get proper hard without pain) or is that more of an issue Flaccid?

Not that they're that similar but my HA filler looked and felt a little weird Flaccid, but felt perfectly normal and awesome Erect. I feel like that might be true here as well, but worth asking?

For me personally if a woman is seeing me named I'm already at half mast so nobody else that matters is going to notice.

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) (pics) 10 months 12 hours ago #1308712923

• SouthBay612

itgoesthud wrote: The rubbery feel - does that persist when Erect (if you can get proper hard without pain) or is that more of an issue Flaccid?

Not that they're that similar but my HA filler looked and felt a little weird Flaccid, but felt perfectly normal and awesome Erect. I feel like that might be true here as well, but worth asking?

For me personally if a woman is seeing me named I'm already at half mast so nobody else that matters is going to notice.

Good question... for me it's also when Flaccid. Erect feels pretty 'normal.' And yeah... had considered the same. Good point!

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) 10 months 8 hours ago #1308712927

• 123abc
  • Thank you received: 7

SouthBay612 wrote: Hi all - I had my surgery today and it went well. I was awake for the whole thing - which was pretty cool! I had the option for general anesthesia (for an additional cost) but I prefer not to go under if I don't have to.

Here's what I ended up doing:
- Ligament
- Alloderm
- Filler (Bellafill & Voluma) in the glans
- A small amount of fat transfer to go with the Alloderm

I’m just blown away they’re able to keep you awake with the ligament + alloderm + filler surgery?

It’s absolutely amazing how far medicine has gotten..

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) (pics) 10 months 8 hours ago #1308712928

• 123abc
  • Thank you received: 7

SouthBay612 wrote: And here's one showing Erect from different angle. I think it looks nice. Excuse the nip

I think it looks great! Very even, symmetrical and large..
I might’ve missed it in your earlier comments but where is the scar where alloderm was inserted?
I doubt it was through the Circumcision scar as it’s one of the nicest Circumcision scars I’ve seen?
The following user(s) said Thank You: SouthBay612

Last edit: by 123abc.

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) (pics) 9 months 4 weeks ago #1308712935

Yeah i think if it looks and feels more or less natural when Erect, I could deal with it being detectable Flaccid for a while.

I'm not married so it'd be something I kept private.

Good to know, though. And I do think women are generally going to be less likely to notice, my then-gf had no idea I got the HA other than a comment about "I swear you got bigger", I was already big for her so that added .25-.5 was noticeable.

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) (pics) 9 months 4 weeks ago #1308712940

• SouthBay612

123abc wrote:

SouthBay612 wrote: And here's one showing Erect from different angle. I think it looks nice. Excuse the nip

I think it looks great! Very even, symmetrical and large..
I might’ve missed it in your earlier comments but where is the scar where alloderm was inserted?
I doubt it was through the Circumcision scar as it’s one of the nicest Circumcision scars I’ve seen?

Thanks! I'm loving it. It's just that single scar at the public bone in the middle pic (attached). I don't know exactly how he does it because i couldn't see it. I want to say there might be some degloving? Although not totally sure to what extent. But yeah just the same incision he uses for lig cutting.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) (pics) 9 months 4 weeks ago #1308712941

• SouthBay612

itgoesthud wrote: Yeah i think if it looks and feels more or less natural when Erect, I could deal with it being detectable Flaccid for a while.

I'm not married so it'd be something I kept private.

Good to know, though. And I do think women are generally going to be less likely to notice, my then-gf had no idea I got the HA other than a comment about "I swear you got bigger", I was already big for her so that added .25-.5 was noticeable.

LOL that she had no idea... "babe what have you been eating?!?" lol

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream