PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length)

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712640

• skiman
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 16
Glad to hear things are going well SouthBay612!! The most pain I had was getting erections at night as well, but Tylenol definitely helped.

123abc, Dr. Liu provides what I’ll call a sheath that fastens around the shaft using Velcro. It uses buckshot for weight that are in pockets, initially one pound. It didn’t work well for me because it kept slipping off so I switched to a Malehanger.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712643

• SouthBay612
  • SouthBay612's Avatar Topic Author
  • Please post questions on my public threads
  • Thank you received: 30
@skiman how long did those painful erections last?

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712644

• skiman
  • Thank you received: 16
It was a couple of weeks. I got to the point where I started taking a couple of Tylenol before I went to bed.

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712649

• SouthBay612

skiman wrote: It was a couple of weeks. I got to the point where I started taking a couple of Tylenol before I went to bed.

Thanks… for sure on the Tylenol

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712656

@SouthBay612 so glans enhancement is possible now??!! Haven’t been here in a while and I’ve been waiting on a procedure like this. Did you see any visual enhancement, and Is the glans enhancement permanent?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razor350

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712659

• SouthBay612

New1inch wrote: @SouthBay612 so glans enhancement is possible now??!! Haven’t been here in a while and I’ve been waiting on a procedure like this. Did you see any visual enhancement, and Is the glans enhancement permanent?

Yes there is a noticeable difference. It has stayed proportional, and since my shaft is now larger that means the glans also is. Dr Liu used Bellafill (which is permanent) mixed with Voluma (short term). The Bellafill builds collagen over time so the results aren’t immediately noticeable, which is why he mixes with Voluma, which gives immediate size while the collagen starts to build up.

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712661

did the doctor tell you that this is a permanent thing in the glands i never heard of putting Bellafill in the glans I taught every provider said that was a no go

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712662

• SouthBay612

uncuthero wrote: did the doctor tell you that this is a permanent thing in the glands i never heard of putting Bellafill in the glans I taught every provider said that was a no go

I’m not totally sure what the standard is but yes I can confirm it was Bellafill & Voluma. Bellafill triggers creation of collagen, which is permanent. I have a bit in my face from a while back as well to soften smoke lines
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712665

uncuthero wrote: did the doctor tell you that this is a permanent thing in the glands i never heard of putting Bellafill in the glans I taught every provider said that was a no go

There is no standardized glans enhancement procedure, although most will opt for Hyaluronic Acid (HA) given its relatively strong safety profile and the relatively complicated part of the penis when it comes to dermal fillers. That being said, any number of other solutions are available for glans, but to what extent they are successful is hard to say (just too little reporting to draw anything conclusive).

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712667

• 123abc
  • Thank you received: 7
Thanks for your reply.
I googled male-hanger and it looks like it uses a gauze of some kind as well?.. so based on what you described Dr. Liu asked you to wear, is it really that much different?

One of YouTube reviews (was blown away there was a YouTube review for it??) it says you can only use it for 20 minutes at a time if you follow instructions? It was because of possible permanent damage due to blood circulation being restricted by the device..

As far as the glans injections you got - here’s a stupid question - did you get it for symmetry purposes? Sorry if you explained and I missed it.

I never thought of the glans being “important” when it comes to size but I’d imagine some women like a big head maybe? Frankly, I’m not sure.. women are so finicky, who the heck knows..

We should all promote vaginal tightening surgeries for size-queen women! Maybe they're the real problem here? ;-)

Last edit: by 123abc.

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712678

• SouthBay612

123abc wrote: Thanks for your reply.
I googled male-hanger and it looks like it uses a gauze of some kind as well?.. so based on what you described Dr. Liu asked you to wear, is it really that much different?

One of YouTube reviews (was blown away there was a YouTube review for it??) it says you can only use it for 20 minutes at a time if you follow instructions? It was because of possible permanent damage due to blood circulation being restricted by the device..

As far as the glans injections you got - here’s a stupid question - did you get it for symmetry purposes? Sorry if you explained and I missed it.

I never thought of the glans being “important” when it comes to size but I’d imagine some women like a big head maybe? Frankly, I’m not sure.. women are so finicky, who the heck knows..

Wish should all promote vaginal tightening surgeries on here! ;-)

Yes totally just to look proportional. Looking good naked was a primary reason for me to get the procedure done. Dr. Liu does glans enhancement as a standard part of the procedure - it wasn’t something I necessarily added on, although given the choice I def would have.

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) 10 months 1 week ago #1308712702

Congratulations @SouthBay612 on your successful surgery. Wishing you all the best in recovery!

Coming from a 2X Alloderm graft surgeries experience, I wish you smooth sailing until full recovery when wounds totally heal. I had a bad infection post 2nd alloderm graft surgery, but that's a separate topic for another day, of which I posted my experience here in the forum for anyone considering 2nd alloderm/ belladerm grafting.

Like to check if you had to refrain from showering until he gives you the go-ahead after inspection of wounds?

Hope that you get maximum gains after the edema subsides, took me a month for that to happen and realise actual gains. Did he share with you the thickness of the alloderm grafts used?

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) 10 months 1 week ago #1308712708

• 123abc
  • Thank you received: 7
Wow, just read your infection story - sounds horrific..
:o
Thank you for sharing!

Did you lose any sensation after having two surgeries?
That’s one of the worries I have, that somehow the nerves will be cut..

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) 10 months 1 week ago #1308712712

123abc wrote: Wow, just read your infection story - sounds horrific..
:o
Thank you for sharing!

Did you lose any sensation after having two surgeries?
That’s one of the worries I have, that somehow the nerves will be cut..

This is why modern techniques typically make this a "one & done" procedure, since introducing more graft not only increases surgical risks (e.g. infections), but the chances the grafts survive become slimmer.

Just a reminder that these procedures are elective in nature, and it should be noted that the risk of infection exists with all procedures, irrespective of the procedure type. Heck, even a Dental visit could pose a risk, no matter how small.

Now the conventional wisdom is to tailor a graft (Surgimend or Alloderm) for the patient to such a size that it provides adequate girth and natural aesthetics, while ensuring there will be enough vascularization for the graft to succeed. Furthermore, if more girth is absolutely desired in the future, the conventional wisdom is to use filler (fat or dermal) to compliment the pre-existing graft. This modern methodology has proven considerably more effective than techniques of old.

My journey with Dr. Victor Liu - Alloderm & Ligament (for girth & length) 10 months 1 week ago #1308712719

Thankfully, no I didn't lose any sensations after 2X alloderm grafting surgeries.

Even due to the invasive nature of the alloderm grafting surgery: the surgeon will have to sew the alloderm scaffolds onto the corpus carvernosum, I didn't lose any Erection quality fortunately.

There shouldn't be any nerves to be cut, please get clarification from your surgeon if he says that some nerves need to be cut.

Not to scare you, but based on experience and the surgeon who did alloderm on me: alloderm grafts need time for blood vessels to grow into them. Only after that happens, will the graft be "part of your anatomy". During the time for that to happen, no matter how sterile you keep yourself (I practically did not shower but wipe myself for 2 weeks), the risks of infection are real.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 123abc

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream