PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712454

NewMember wrote: Looks to me like you got a lot of gains on the top and bottom vs just the width... did you ask for this? Or did you just ask for max gains each time?

Also, what's your side to side width vs top to bottom height?

It’s a good question. Round 1 and 2, I had only asked for Girth and deferred to Dr Morales’ experience and discretion. On round 3, I focused again on Girth but this time asked if she could work on the tight ring I have at the base. She did what she could regarding the base but there is still a ring. She did a really good job balancing the rest out, although the left side is now a little plumper by the glans. I’m hoping round 4 will really get it all balanced and the ring taken care of, but I have work to do between now and then with pumping.

As far as where my gains are. The top and sides. They don’t inject on the bottom to my knowledge, or don’t focus injections there. My biggest gains are on top, and the sides are rounding out well. I’m way wider than I used to be. I’ll have to take measurements to answer your last question.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712484

Hey 6x5, how are gains looking up now ? 0.3-0.5" EG ?

Swelling must be really down/done at this point ?

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712485

PhoenixNow wrote: Hey 6x5, how are gains looking up now ? 0.3-0.5" EG ?

Swelling must be really down/done at this point ?

Measured this morning in fact. Swelling is gone from
What I can tell. Erect, I’m at 7.25” at the base, 6.75” lower mid-shaft, 6.5” mid shaft, 6.25” upper mid shaft, 6” under the glans. Flaccid is consistent 6” up and down shaft.

No complaints or complications yet. Still have small tight ring near base but hope to eradicate with round 4 in six months.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PhoenixNow

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712486

I’d say about another 0.5” gain round 3. So that’s 0.75”, 0.5” and 0.5”.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PhoenixNow

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712489

• moemoe
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 2
Does sex feel the same (for you) with the enhancement as it did prior to your procedures?

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712490

• MoMoney
  • Thank you received: 4
I'm likely getting Ellanse with AD as soon as I get time. I'm 5.75mid EG and 6.0 base EG, looking to add .5inc and be done.

My big concern is the huge amount of post op care that appears to be necessary. I can only take 1 week off of work, then I need to be back in office or on site with customers.

Do we think 7 days of excellent post filler care is sufficient before going back to work? I can still do some massaging throughout the day at work, but everything will need to be stuffed in my pants.

Also, does Ellanse settle faster than Linnea PMMA? I cant remember.

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712491

moemoe wrote: Does sex feel the same (for you) with the enhancement as it did prior to your procedures?

No sir, it feels different. I can feel every ripple of a woman’s pussy. Every ripple, every squeeze, every contraction. Oddly enough, it also feels a few degrees hotter than before. I guess from more actual skin on skin contact I’m making. Plus, the sex is sexier when you see eyes rolling back in their heads, gasps and moans, legs quivering, vaginal orgasms in sometimes seconds. It’s pretty incredible.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moemoe, headboy81

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712514

MoMoney wrote: I'm likely getting Ellanse with AD as soon as I get time. I'm 5.75mid EG and 6.0 base EG, looking to add .5inc and be done.

My big concern is the huge amount of post op care that appears to be necessary. I can only take 1 week off of work, then I need to be back in office or on site with customers.

Do we think 7 days of excellent post filler care is sufficient before going back to work? I can still do some massaging throughout the day at work, but everything will need to be stuffed in my pants.

For sure but you’re going to want to stay on top of it for a good 2 weeks if not 30 days. I don’t see a need to take 7 days off for post filler care because that care should be weeks long. There are several tools at your disposal. Just plan on wearing pants for at least 30 days after your procedure. You can wrap, use the noose ball, or use the PeniMaster with the leg strap. I use a combo of all of these depending on the situation, but I get back to work usually within a few days. That said, definitely allow yourself a minimum of one day, preferably two days after your procedure to stay in TJ to see Ian at AD for your post procedure care. That’s important.

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712515

MoMoney wrote: I'm likely getting Ellanse with AD as soon as I get time. I'm 5.75mid EG and 6.0 base EG, looking to add .5inc and be done.

Also, I don’t know that’s it’s a lot of post op care or if I’m just used to it now. But basically, let your Dick heal the right first few days from the entry holes, swelling and bruising. And the remainder of the care is massaging multiple times a day and fighting retraction.

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712518

From what I know: Yes, Ellanse will settle up faster than PMMA. And to add more info, it appears that the PMMA in Mexico will settle up faster than Bellafill ( US pmma ). By how much; hard to say, and i won't just take some doc's word for it unless he/she has experience in both of these products, and well, we dont have that currently.

I do not want to be harsh sounding at all @MoMoney but if you are at all apprehensive about taking time off, then postpone your procedure. However, if you can get the week, you should be good to go. Especially if you can a weekend on one end as well. As for Stuffing your pants upon return to work: Thats up to you. With PMMA, i would be hesitant to stuff after only a week, I would personally want it to sure longer. If Ellanse, you should be safe. But know this. Your dick will be mis-shaped from the "stuff", this should be mostly swelling and fluid. I personally would not "stuff" and try my very best to wear something baggier than normal for the following week with a light compression wrap - light.

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712529

• MoMoney
  • Thank you received: 4

Texas wrote:

From what I know: Yes, Ellanse will settle up faster than PMMA. And to add more info, it appears that the PMMA in Mexico will settle up faster than Bellafill ( US pmma ). By how much; hard to say, and i won't just take some doc's word for it unless he/she has experience in both of these products, and well, we dont have that currently.

I do not want to be harsh sounding at all @MoMoney but if you are at all apprehensive about taking time off, then postpone your procedure. However, if you can get the week, you should be good to go. Especially if you can a weekend on one end as well. As for Stuffing your pants upon return to work: Thats up to you. With PMMA, i would be hesitant to stuff after only a week, I would personally want it to sure longer. If Ellanse, you should be safe. But know this. Your dick will be mis-shaped from the "stuff", this should be mostly swelling and fluid. I personally would not "stuff" and try my very best to wear something baggier than normal for the following week with a light compression wrap - light.

Really appreciate the deep dive on this topic.

Here the thing about stuffing my junk into my pants (and this is specific to me). As you probably have seen before, I have an inflatable dick implant due to early onset ED from an accident. Works great and I love it. However, my flaccid is now 5.5" long (don't worry i can only get to 7-7.25 nbel when inflated) and my dick can never point to 6 o'clock because thats just how Titan implants work (every guy with a Titan has this problem). Our dicks will aim at ~5 o'clock or 4:45. So you must wear boxer briefs in order to pull in your 5.5" dick that is always pointing out a little. If I dont wear bbriefs then someone will def notice what appears to be a semi-erection going on. Its just part of the game if you have an IPP.

Now the benefit is that I'm 100% immune to contraction, and you cannot stretch the implant with a device. It is what it is. Even if I'm ice cold, stressed, and hungry, my flaccid dick will still be 5.5" flaccid.

But as you can likely now imagine, its always stuffed in my pants often point down to the side.

I'm really not at all concerned about flaccid appears. With a titan implant, all of us have what you call "kinks", basically accordian-like folds (very different looking than bad filler accordian looks) that exist in our flaccid state. This completely go away when you inflate it and everything looks normal.

In theory, I could care less if my flaccid dick looked like road kill, as long as the erect state is fully operational. I'm even not to concerned about some irregularity in my erect state as long as I can clap cheeks how I want to.

My apologies for all the variables here given my circumstances, but I'd rather make as an informed decision as possible one way or the other. And no worries if at any point yall arent sure what to tell me. I really do appreciate all of the input from this forum so far.

Next steps will be to call AD back, ask them some of these very specific questions, and make sure that my lifestyle is conducive to this procedure. In fact, I'm going to write out every question carefully and make sure I'm not missing anything. But Unfortunately, due to the nature of my work, I will only ever be able to take 1 week off at a time before having to go right back into everything.

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712531

MoMoney wrote:

Texas wrote:

Really appreciate the deep dive on this topic.

Here the thing about stuffing my junk into my pants (and this is specific to me). As you probably have seen before, I have an inflatable dick implant due to early onset ED from an accident. Works great and I love it. However, my flaccid is now 5.5" long (don't worry i can only get to 7-7.25 nbel when inflated) and my dick can never point to 6 o'clock because thats just how Titan implants work (every guy with a Titan has this problem). Our dicks will aim at ~5 o'clock or 4:45. So you must wear boxer briefs in order to pull in your 5.5" dick that is always pointing out a little. If I dont wear bbriefs then someone will def notice what appears to be a semi-erection going on. Its just part of the game if you have an IPP.

Now the benefit is that I'm 100% immune to contraction, and you cannot stretch the implant with a device. It is what it is. Even if I'm ice cold, stressed, and hungry, my flaccid dick will still be 5.5" flaccid.

But as you can likely now imagine, its always stuffed in my pants often point down to the side.

I'm really not at all concerned about flaccid appears. With a titan implant, all of us have what you call "kinks", basically accordian-like folds (very different looking than bad filler accordian looks) that exist in our flaccid state. This completely go away when you inflate it and everything looks normal.

In theory, I could care less if my flaccid dick looked like road kill, as long as the erect state is fully operational. I'm even not to concerned about some irregularity in my erect state as long as I can clap cheeks how I want to.

My apologies for all the variables here given my circumstances, but I'd rather make as an informed decision as possible one way or the other. And no worries if at any point yall arent sure what to tell me. I really do appreciate all of the input from this forum so far.

Next steps will be to call AD back, ask them some of these very specific questions, and make sure that my lifestyle is conducive to this procedure. In fact, I'm going to write out every question carefully and make sure I'm not missing anything. But Unfortunately, due to the nature of my work, I will only ever be able to take 1 week off at a time before having to go right back into everything.

Dude, contraction is 90% of the battle. If you have an inflatable, I would think you’re good.

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712549

With the inflatable I would consider keeping inflated or semi-inflated as much as you can the week post procedure that you are taking off of work. I would think it would drastically help with massaging and making sure you have the filler very uniform up, down and all around your junk.

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712550

Here is an updated pic from yesterday, day 14 after round 3. I'm not fully Erect, but good enough for these purposes.

Holding at 7.25" base, 6.75" mid shaft tapering to 6" just below glans.

I had two small nodules, almost like little pimples you can see on the left side. I hit them with a sterilized safety pin and a very small amount sticky clear fluid came out followed by a small amount of blood. Poured alcohol on them and went to bed. Woke up this morning, and completely gone. Bruising was all gone by day 3 or 4. Swelling was all gone after about day 7. I've been consistent since the swelling went away.

Got to try it out a few time with my wife. There is a big difference from 6.25" and 6.75". You wouldn't think so, but it is a big difference, at least to my wife. In a very very positive way. I'll spare you the graphic erotica that's been going on in my house. This has awoken a sleeping sex beast that was dormant inside my wife.

Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gokkunbazooka, jcregans, headboy81, PhoenixNow, Vinny81

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream