PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 11 months 1 day ago #1308712341

PhoenixNow wrote:

6x5to6x7 wrote: A bro PM'd me about some post-care. I'll say that right now and for at least 30 days I'm going to stay focused on retraction reduction and massage.

Interesting, this differs from what I had read in other threads. If you'll entertain me, a couple of questions for everyone's benefit:

-Are you not concerned about compressing the shaft using bandages and PeniMaster Pro that early on post op ? Maybe @Texas want to chime in here.
-Regarding tossing and turning at night, isn't not sleeping on the back prone to squishing your dick and results ? Did you do that on your first night post-op ?
-Did you wear your PeniMaster leg strap and/or wrap on your flight home ? If so how was it ?

Ideally you sleep on your back and prone, but I always start that way and then end up on my side. I'm a side sleeper and even have a side sleeper pillow, ha! Sleeping on my side has zero effect on my results. I'd definitely not advise sleeping on your stomach. Some guys tummy sleepers and I have read the headaches they go through to get sleep and not ruin their new dick. I've read some guys building donut holes with pillows and sleeping on that with their dick in the donut hole. I feel bad for those guys, that has to suck, but sleeping on my back or side hasn't yielded any negative results.

After round 1 and round 2, I wore the ball noose to fly home. It worked well and was fine, but you have to make adjustments prior to going through security or on the plane if you have to go to the bathroom. Plus, walking around the airport with that ball swinging to and fro isn't pleasant. On round 3, I wrapped, and it was perfect. I could go through security without having to go to the bathroom and make adjustments first. And while on the flight, I could easily go to the bathroom and not have to jack with a device of any sort. I've become a big fan of the wrap, but again, you have to wrap correctly. Too tight can be negatively impactful.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PhoenixNow

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 11 months 1 day ago #1308712342

Day 5 Flaccid with measuring tape.

Flaccid length ~6"
Flaccid Girth ~6"

Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by 6x5to6x7.

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 11 months 1 day ago #1308712343

Day 5 Erect with tape.

BPEL ~6.5"
MEG ~6.75"
Attachments:

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 11 months 1 day ago #1308712344

This is just for fun for you Horn dogs. But maybe helpful as well, although all of our ladies are different. So, my wife and I in the past used to use Cock sheaths. We tried about all of them on the market and the only one my wife really liked (or loves I should say) is the Shane Diesel Cock sleeve. You can literally get it on Amazon for like $30 bucks. She loves the Girth, I'd cut the length to fit, and she mostly likes that if feels the most realistic. I would put it on, lay on my stomach to warm it up while going down on her to juice her up, and then we would go to town. That Cock sleeve with a vibrator, and forget about it. She'd cum so hard she'd almost black out.

After round 1, I landed at 5.75" MEG. She enjoyed the new Girth, but still wanted me to use the Cock sheath sometimes.

After round 2, I landed at 6.25" and we have only used the Cock sheath once. She said she no longer desires it and wants my thick Dick, because it is thick and real. She loves real, which is why she hates condoms. I also asked her why we don't use the sheath anymore and she said it just feels like I am pushing an object in her and it just doesn't feel as good as it used to when I wasn't as girthy. She says my Cock is way better and constantly wants it again like when we were younger.

Today while measuring gains, I decided to put it on my Erect penis and measure it. Mostly out of curiosity on what my wife was desiring and taking, but also to see where it measures today with my new Girth. It measured 8.75"!! Oh shit!! LOL!

That means when I was naturally 5", I'd measure 7" with the sheath. She said that's when it felt the best, for what it's worth. Another reason my ultimate goal is 7".

When I was 5.75", the sheath was 7.75" (she still desired this and came really hard).

And when I was 6.25", the sheath was 8.25" (she still could take it, but didn't like it). So, my conclusion is my wife prefers a Cock in the 6.25" - 7.75" range. I don't think I'll ever get above 7", but she was in Heaven when I was 6.25", so anything bigger than that is gravy at this point, so long as it isn't bigger than 7.75". That said, if it was a real Dick at over 7.75", perhaps that would be a different story, but there aren't many of those out there, so no worries here. HA.

And yes, I am 100% going to have to test out the Cock sheath with her still, at a whopping 8.75". I don't know why I feel compelled to try it, but if she's game, why not.

Here is a pic of the sheath on today:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dream

Last edit: by 6x5to6x7.

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 11 months 1 day ago #1308712345

The tip on getting hard and then wrapping is low key genius. Idk why I’ve never thought of that. Thanks for dropping that tip!

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 11 months 1 day ago #1308712346

EricPig wrote: The tip on getting hard and then wrapping is low key genius. Idk why I’ve never thought of that. Thanks for dropping that tip!

Yea bro. Works for me. Hope it helps and works for you or others.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PhoenixNow, EricPig

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 11 months 19 hours ago #1308712350

6x5to6x7 wrote:

EricPig wrote: The tip on getting hard and then wrapping is low key genius. Idk why I’ve never thought of that. Thanks for dropping that tip!

Yea bro. Works for me. Hope it helps and works for you or others.

I echo Eric's comment, thank you very much 6x5 for your value-pack insights, this is some great giving back right there. And btw, you look massive in your last pics.

Last edit: by PhoenixNow.

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 11 months 15 hours ago #1308712351

6x5to6x7 wrote:

PhoenixNow wrote:

6x5to6x7 wrote: A bro PM'd me about some post-care. I'll say that right now and for at least 30 days I'm going to stay focused on retraction reduction and massage.

Interesting, this differs from what I had read in other threads. If you'll entertain me, a couple of questions for everyone's benefit:

-Are you not concerned about compressing the shaft using bandages and PeniMaster Pro that early on post op ? Maybe @Texas want to chime in here.
-Regarding tossing and turning at night, isn't not sleeping on the back prone to squishing your dick and results ? Did you do that on your first night post-op ?
-Did you wear your PeniMaster leg strap and/or wrap on your flight home ? If so how was it ?

Hey Phoenix.

On the PeniMaster Pro question. I'm not concerned about compressing the shaft because I'm using the leg strap and not the rod brace device. I do not recommend the rod brace device because I do believe (depending on your girth) that you can develop a ring at the base. Frankly, I can't even fit into mine anymore due to girth. I wore it once after round 2, got an erection, and freaked out because I couldn't get it off. Not a fun experience and I learned my lesson. I do recommend the PeniMaster Pro if you use the leg strap device. It doesn't compress the shaft. Rather, it stretches the shaft and keeps you from retracting. Retraction is the worst thing that can happen with new filler in my opinion. That said, if you have had glans enhancement, then you might not want to use the PeniMaster Pro leg strap because it will compress the glans. I have had glans enhancement with all 3 rounds. The reason I am using it is because I'm more concerned about retraction that glans compression. Also, I haven't really seen any gains in the glans with 3 different HA glans enhancements, so I'm not really concerned about glans compression. Lastly, it takes like 60 seconds for your glans to decompress once you remove the PeniMaster glans device. The glans is like one of those Stretch Armstrong toys. Seems like no matter what you do to it, it bounces right back. It never gets bigger, it never gets smaller, it's so spongy it just goes right back to its natural size and shape. Again, in my experience and opinion.

Concerning the wrap at night or working out. I agree that it can have a negative compression impact. So, you do have to dial the tension of the wrap correctly, especially since you will get multiple erections as you sleep which if your wrap is too tight, can be bad. What I do is make an erection, massage thoroughly, wrap the erection lightly with one layer of gauze and then a couple wraps of self-adhesive wrap. Do not wrap to tight but wrap with just enough tension that when you lose your erection, your penis does not retract. I feel like I should try to vid how I wrap but that would be tough. When I use the adhesive wrap I wrap at an angle from middle dick up around just below the glans, around the base of the glans (circ scar), and back down at an angle towards mid dick again, then around and around the shaft until I get to just before the base. Keep in mind, you most likely won't have filler in the circ scar just below the glans, so this is where you can get a little tighter with the wrap which helps keep the shape of the wrap, prevents the glans from turtling, and prevents majority of retraction. I believe with a proper wrap you can also help shape the filler by adding a bit more tension or less in certain areas.

@PhoenixNow I think @6x5to6x7 is right on the way he is wrapping up his cock. no to tight, but just enough to reduce and prevent traction, at least as much as possible.
As for what one wears or uses to reduce their retraction comes down to them and what they feel will work and what they like. Not everything I have laid will work for everyone or they may not like it. I don't think there is anything wrong with the way 6x5 is doing his: Using the penimaster leg stretcher. I do the same thing, just with a noose - because it has less surface area contact behind the glans. What he has isnt far off though. The weighted ball is ok, as I have stated many times, just not heavy enough IMO. And yes, obviously noticeable in most settings; So a leg stretcher is the only other option.
For sleeping: to each their own. I am naturally a side sleeper, but for 3 days post op - i suffer through stomach sleeping with my dick inside a stack of donut pillows. lol. I also dont sleep many hours before waking up and heating and massaging. Thats just me.

@6x5to6x7 great posts and result bro, keep us informed on how things are going.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PhoenixNow, Vinny81

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 11 months 15 hours ago #1308712352

Texas wrote:

6x5to6x7 wrote:

PhoenixNow wrote:

Hey Phoenix.

On the PeniMaster Pro question. I'm not concerned about compressing the shaft because I'm using the leg strap and not the rod brace device. I do not recommend the rod brace device because I do believe (depending on your girth) that you can develop a ring at the base. Frankly, I can't even fit into mine anymore due to girth. I wore it once after round 2, got an erection, and freaked out because I couldn't get it off. Not a fun experience and I learned my lesson. I do recommend the PeniMaster Pro if you use the leg strap device. It doesn't compress the shaft. Rather, it stretches the shaft and keeps you from retracting. Retraction is the worst thing that can happen with new filler in my opinion. That said, if you have had glans enhancement, then you might not want to use the PeniMaster Pro leg strap because it will compress the glans. I have had glans enhancement with all 3 rounds. The reason I am using it is because I'm more concerned about retraction that glans compression. Also, I haven't really seen any gains in the glans with 3 different HA glans enhancements, so I'm not really concerned about glans compression. Lastly, it takes like 60 seconds for your glans to decompress once you remove the PeniMaster glans device. The glans is like one of those Stretch Armstrong toys. Seems like no matter what you do to it, it bounces right back. It never gets bigger, it never gets smaller, it's so spongy it just goes right back to its natural size and shape. Again, in my experience and opinion.

Concerning the wrap at night or working out. I agree that it can have a negative compression impact. So, you do have to dial the tension of the wrap correctly, especially since you will get multiple erections as you sleep which if your wrap is too tight, can be bad. What I do is make an erection, massage thoroughly, wrap the erection lightly with one layer of gauze and then a couple wraps of self-adhesive wrap. Do not wrap to tight but wrap with just enough tension that when you lose your erection, your penis does not retract. I feel like I should try to vid how I wrap but that would be tough. When I use the adhesive wrap I wrap at an angle from middle dick up around just below the glans, around the base of the glans (circ scar), and back down at an angle towards mid dick again, then around and around the shaft until I get to just before the base. Keep in mind, you most likely won't have filler in the circ scar just below the glans, so this is where you can get a little tighter with the wrap which helps keep the shape of the wrap, prevents the glans from turtling, and prevents majority of retraction. I believe with a proper wrap you can also help shape the filler by adding a bit more tension or less in certain areas.

@PhoenixNow I think @6x5to6x7 is right on the way he is wrapping up his cock. no to tight, but just enough to reduce and prevent traction, at least as much as possible.
As for what one wears or uses to reduce their retraction comes down to them and what they feel will work and what they like. Not everything I have laid will work for everyone or they may not like it. I don't think there is anything wrong with the way 6x5 is doing his: Using the penimaster leg stretcher. I do the same thing, just with a noose - because it has less surface area contact behind the glans. What he has isnt far off though. The weighted ball is ok, as I have stated many times, just not heavy enough IMO. And yes, obviously noticeable in most settings; So a leg stretcher is the only other option.
For sleeping: to each their own. I am naturally a side sleeper, but for 3 days post op - i suffer through stomach sleeping with my dick inside a stack of donut pillows. lol. I also dont sleep many hours before waking up and heating and massaging. Thats just me.

@6x5to6x7 great posts and result bro, keep us informed on how things are going.

Thanks Texas. I'll keep the updates coming as thoughts come to me. I agree on the ball noose, I like it but wish it were much heavier. As it pertains to sleeping on the donut pillows, you are just very disciplined. You'd think when it comes to our dick transformations that a few days of sleep deprivation would be tolerable, but you got me beat on discipline, haha!
The following user(s) said Thank You: PhoenixNow, Vinny81

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 11 months 6 hours ago #1308712355

Looking good, man. You seem to be healing well. And you are well on your way to your goal.
But that 9" girth with that sheath is out of control. haha Maybe draw the line a little before that. ;)

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 11 months 4 hours ago #1308712356

Great stuff Texas and 6x5. For anyone interested, I just found Avanti's ball stretcher pre-packaged with 3 weight balls (x3 weight = 505g or 17.8ounce) for around 25$ US. Just ordered one.

www.amazon.com/Stretcher-Adjustable-Phys...rd_i=B0BG8363QR&th=1

Last edit: by PhoenixNow.

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 11 months 2 hours ago #1308712357

PhoenixNow wrote: Great stuff Texas and 6x5. For anyone interested, I just found Avanti's ball stretcher pre-packaged with 3 weight balls (x3 weight = 505g or 17.8ounce) for around 25$ US. Just ordered one.

THANK YOU! I wonder if this can be applied to the scrotum for stretching as well. Don’t see why it wouldn’t work.

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 4 weeks ago #1308712361

briceb wrote: Looking good, man. You seem to be healing well. And you are well on your way to your goal.
But that 9" girth with that sheath is out of control. haha Maybe draw the line a little before that. ;)

Thanks bro. Yea, we won’t be seeing sheath sized gains here, but that could be fun, ha!

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 4 weeks ago #1308712362

PhoenixNow wrote: Great stuff Texas and 6x5. For anyone interested, I just found Avanti's ball stretcher pre-packaged with 3 weight balls (x3 weight = 505g or 17.8ounce) for around 25$ US. Just ordered one.

Great find! I’ve got three of those so that got me thinking that I’ll just make my own.

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 4 weeks ago #1308712408

Looks to me like you got a lot of gains on the top and bottom vs just the width... did you ask for this? Or did you just ask for max gains each time?

Also, what's your side to side width vs top to bottom height?

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream