PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712299

Not gonna lie, it's a motivator.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712300

Massive motivator. lol no pun intended. It’s night and day how much better sex is. Being able to make a girl orgasm without clit stimulation, just pussy pounding is everything. It’s how it should be. I hate to hear girls not enjoying intercourse and just relying on their clits. Like don’t get me wrong. Love the clit. But the pussy shouldn’t be just for men. It should be stimulated well enough to make a girl cum

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712307

@Skeptical_One I still cant seem to see photos, not sure if my membership is up or whats happening?

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712308

EZdoesit wrote: @Skeptical_One I still cant seem to see photos, not sure if my membership is up or whats happening?

The original post pics had issues so I reposted the pics later in this thread. Able to see those?

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712310

I hope these pictures are working now:

Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712314

Skeptical_One wrote: I hope these pictures are working now:

Those are older pics from a prior thread I posted. Not related to this thread. That’s okay tho. I got the proper pics to post. Appreciate the help anyway.

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712315

Hahaha I was like “NOOO MY DUDE LOST THE GAINZ” haha we’re back on now. Back to being thickkk

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712317

EricPig wrote: Hahaha I was like “NOOO MY DUDE LOST THE GAINZ” haha we’re back on now. Back to being thickkk

No sir. Those are post round 1 I think.

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712318

@6x5to6x7 What's your erect EG" now? Seems like at least a good .5 gain, congrats!

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712321

PhoenixNow wrote: @6x5to6x7 What's your erect EG" now? Seems like at least a good .5 gain, congrats!

Today I'm 6.75" mid and just under 7" at base. But I don't believe that's where I'll be in a few days once the swelling goes down. I'm guessing I'm going to be about 6.5" MEG once selling goes away. That said, I'm curious if in 6 months I'm still that, or if I'll see any gains via collagen. I wonder how much growth actually happens with collagen creation if any at all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PhoenixNow

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712322

6x5to6x7 wrote:

PhoenixNow wrote: @6x5to6x7 What's your erect EG" now? Seems like at least a good .5 gain, congrats!

Today I'm 6.75" mid and just under 7" at base. But I don't believe that's where I'll be in a few days once the swelling goes down. I'm guessing I'm going to be about 6.5" MEG once selling goes away. That said, I'm curious if in 6 months I'm still that, or if I'll see any gains via collagen. I wonder how much growth actually happens with collagen creation if any at all.

Still a gain, unfortunately subsequent rounds seem to yield less over time. Yeah, re: collagen growth, I had the exact same question. Scouring the PB 3.0 forum, I think the vast majority of guys don't get any post-swelling collagen growth.

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712324

PhoenixNow wrote:

6x5to6x7 wrote:

For sure. I'm happy with any gain at this point. I can't complain about 1.5" girth gain from three rounds. Next steps will be to wait 6+ months, get on a consistent pumping regime in an effort to stretch my dick skin, then hit round 4 and reassess.

Still a gain, unfortunately subsequent rounds seem to yield less over time. Yeah, re: collagen growth, I had the exact same question. Scouring the PB 3.0 forum, I think the vast majority of guys don't get any post-swelling collagen growth.

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712325

A bro PM'd me about some post-care. I'll say that right now and for at least 30 days I'm going to stay focused on retraction reduction and massage. For retraction reduction, I used to just wear the ball noose all day, but frankly, it's weird because it's a little noticeable, and you have to always wear pants. That's tough to do for me because I work in an office in a professional environment which is odd with that ball swinging back and forth as I walk around the office.

This time around, I'm wearing my PeniMaster leg strap all day, the ball noose in the evenings at home, wrapping at night to sleep, and I no longer wear underwear. This is working really well for me. True, the PeniMaster leg strap isn't ideal because when you have to go to the restroom, it's a whole ordeal. I have to use a stall whether I'm having a sit down or just have to take a piss. But it's a small sacrifice for 30 days to get a good shape from the PMMA as it sets up.

The wrap at night or when I exercise is convenient because it keeps retraction away but also allows me to use the restroom easily in the middle of the night if needed. Also, I toss and turn when I sleep, and the wrap gives me flexibility that the PeniMaster doesn't.

So, PeniMaster while at work, wrap when I exercise and sleep, and occasionally the ball noose in the evening with the fam (but the wrap is also convenient for that time as well).

Pics of the PeniMaster leg strap and of my current wrap. Also, through in a Flaccid pic from this morning, officially day 5, and you'll see 90% of bruising and swelling is gone and all the entry holes are healed up.

Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: ou812, PhoenixNow

Last edit: by 6x5to6x7.

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712328

6x5to6x7 wrote: A bro PM'd me about some post-care. I'll say that right now and for at least 30 days I'm going to stay focused on retraction reduction and massage.

Interesting, this differs from what I had read in other threads. If you'll entertain me, a couple of questions for everyone's benefit:

-Are you not concerned about compressing the shaft using bandages and PeniMaster Pro that early on post op ? Maybe @Texas want to chime in here.
-Regarding tossing and turning at night, isn't not sleeping on the back prone to squishing your dick and results ? Did you do that on your first night post-op ?
-Did you wear your PeniMaster leg strap and/or wrap on your flight home ? If so how was it ?

ROUND 3 - Avanti Derma - LINNEA PMMA - Utmost - 05.18.2023 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712340

PhoenixNow wrote:

6x5to6x7 wrote: A bro PM'd me about some post-care. I'll say that right now and for at least 30 days I'm going to stay focused on retraction reduction and massage.

Interesting, this differs from what I had read in other threads. If you'll entertain me, a couple of questions for everyone's benefit:

-Are you not concerned about compressing the shaft using bandages and PeniMaster Pro that early on post op ? Maybe @Texas want to chime in here.
-Regarding tossing and turning at night, isn't not sleeping on the back prone to squishing your dick and results ? Did you do that on your first night post-op ?
-Did you wear your PeniMaster leg strap and/or wrap on your flight home ? If so how was it ?

Hey Phoenix.

On the PeniMaster Pro question. I'm not concerned about compressing the shaft because I'm using the leg strap and not the rod brace device. I do not recommend the rod brace device because I do believe (depending on your girth) that you can develop a ring at the base. Frankly, I can't even fit into mine anymore due to girth. I wore it once after round 2, got an erection, and freaked out because I couldn't get it off. Not a fun experience and I learned my lesson. I do recommend the PeniMaster Pro if you use the leg strap device. It doesn't compress the shaft. Rather, it stretches the shaft and keeps you from retracting. Retraction is the worst thing that can happen with new filler in my opinion. That said, if you have had glans enhancement, then you might not want to use the PeniMaster Pro leg strap because it will compress the glans. I have had glans enhancement with all 3 rounds. The reason I am using it is because I'm more concerned about retraction that glans compression. Also, I haven't really seen any gains in the glans with 3 different HA glans enhancements, so I'm not really concerned about glans compression. Lastly, it takes like 60 seconds for your glans to decompress once you remove the PeniMaster glans device. The glans is like one of those Stretch Armstrong toys. Seems like no matter what you do to it, it bounces right back. It never gets bigger, it never gets smaller, it's so spongy it just goes right back to its natural size and shape. Again, in my experience and opinion.

Concerning the wrap at night or working out. I agree that it can have a negative compression impact. So, you do have to dial the tension of the wrap correctly, especially since you will get multiple erections as you sleep which if your wrap is too tight, can be bad. What I do is make an erection, massage thoroughly, wrap the erection lightly with one layer of gauze and then a couple wraps of self-adhesive wrap. Do not wrap to tight but wrap with just enough tension that when you lose your erection, your penis does not retract. I feel like I should try to vid how I wrap but that would be tough. When I use the adhesive wrap I wrap at an angle from middle dick up around just below the glans, around the base of the glans (circ scar), and back down at an angle towards mid dick again, then around and around the shaft until I get to just before the base. Keep in mind, you most likely won't have filler in the circ scar just below the glans, so this is where you can get a little tighter with the wrap which helps keep the shape of the wrap, prevents the glans from turtling, and prevents majority of retraction. I believe with a proper wrap you can also help shape the filler by adding a bit more tension or less in certain areas.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PhoenixNow

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream