PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308709225

• Truckerguy
  • Truckerguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 50
The measurements are the measurements - I am attaching the pictures of the measurements
Penis size fluctuates based on Erection quality and blood flow - I try to be transparent by including pictures

Penis length was measured NON bone pressed for this time for Joytoy so will be left off the chart

from round 1 to round 2

From original to now

the stats for people without a membership are as follows
Pre Round 2
Erect
bone press length 6.8
base 5.5
center 5.15
behind glans 4.6

Flaccid
bone press length 5
base 5.2
center 4.7
behind glans 4.5

13 days post touch up

bone press length xxx
base 6
center 5.75
behind glans 4.75

Flaccid
bone press length 5.25
base 5.65
center 5.25
behind glans 4.25

GAINS

bone press length #VALUE!
base 0.5
center 0.6
behind glans 0.15

Flaccid
bone press length 0.25
base 0.45
center 0.55
behind glans -0.25
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One, Odouble

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Truckerguy.

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 5 months ago #1308709406

Great pictures, must be a shower, my turtle would look like a miniature weiner in a bun.

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 5 months ago #1308709708

• mpb1968
  • Thank you received: 0
What are his prices for the Bellafill? I can't seem to find any information. I'd be looking to get
about 15 units.

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 5 months ago #1308709727

Current pricing is $3k for the first 5 syringes, $2k for each additional 5. So for 15 syringes it would be $7k.

mpb1968 wrote: What are his prices for the Bellafill? I can't seem to find any information. I'd be looking to get
about 15 units.

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics inside 1 year 4 months ago #1308709830

I don't understand why I can see any pictures on this forum?

Any advice on this issue?

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics inside 1 year 4 months ago #1308709831

Flyskatatypes wrote: I don't understand why I can see any pictures on this forum?

Any advice on this issue?

Premium Membership is required to see user-contributed photos. Click here to upgrade. There is a sample gallery if you are curious to see why these pictures are even more revealing than a Doctor's website gallery; you get the opportunity to see all stages of the procedure, including the recovery stage which won't published elsewhere.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 4 months ago #1308709864

I don't get how you are seeing pictures. I have a premium membership but I don't see any...

Any advice?

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 4 months ago #1308709865

flyskata wrote: I don't get how you are seeing pictures. I have a premium membership but I don't see any...

Any advice?

If you look at the bottom of the first post, you can see some pictures aren't always placed into the text box, and that you will have to click on them to expand.

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712579

I'm new to PhalloBoards but why is there not any other pics from Dr. Rupeka's work?

I love your results but having a super hard time finding any other pics of good work. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place?

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 10 months 3 weeks ago #1308712580

Btibbbzzz wrote: I'm new to PhalloBoards but why is there not any other pics from Dr. Rupeka's work?

I love your results but having a super hard time finding any other pics of good work. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place?

Dr. Rupeka is a relatively new Sponsor here; some of the other Sponsors have been supporting this site's mission for years, and Dr. Rupeka has yet to complete his first year on the PhalloBoards. That doesn't disqualify him in any way, but it explains the sparseness of photos. I suspect you'll see more in the coming weeks & months because I know his Clinic has seen an increase of referrals from this site (in other words, a lot of men get procedures done without ever posting once, so it's a numbers game).

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712582

I’m going Friday!!! I booked it today

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712583

Excellent aesthetics

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 10 months 2 weeks ago #1308712587

linetiger375 wrote: I’m going Friday!!! I booked it today

Please post up and keep up a progress report once you do. There are a lot of us waiting to see more from Dr. Rupeka. He is about a 4 hour drive from me and one of the providers I have been seriously considering.
Thanks,
R350

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream