PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 7 months ago #1308708290

• Truckerguy
  • Truckerguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 50
This is round 2
If you want to read about round 1 it is here

Welcome to my round 2 journey - I'm happy to share my experience with filler and I am not shy so I hope to share as much information and pictures as possible.
If you have any specific questions you can ask here or DM me if you want privacy. That being said my round 1 results were fantastic . Everything came out in perfect proportions . I was real nervous about going in for another round because I've seen where people get carried away with cosmetic surgery and keep going back for more until they look unnatural . I decided to go ahead with my original plan and go back in for round 2 since Dr.Rupeka did such a good job the first time applying it perfectly even . Also my body responded well and made Collagen evenly .

Round 2 - I went for 15 syringes this time . That's because me penis is almost 7 inches erect - Longer penis = needs more filler .
Dr.Rupeka has excellent bedside manner and is very knowledgeable about phalloplasty . He go's to conferences and keeps up on what is the latest information in the field. I could hear the genuine excitement he has about the topic when talking to him . This time was easier because there was already a layer of collagen for him to build on .
I asked about the difference between fillers and why some might migrate vs others . He said that he cant speak to the fillers that are not FDA approved because he doesn't use them - but as far as Bellafill go's if its applied correctly with a microcannula and built up over time most of those problems can be avoided .

this is a video of me literally trying to push filler in to my body cavity or towards the base and failing - I made this in the first few hours after the filler was put in - I tried this because so many people have mentioned that filler leaked in to their testicles or body and I have seen pictures were the filler go's down the shaft towards the head . I'm really not sure if that's a filler brand thing , DR skill thing , or patient body thing - but mine stays put

It is very early in the process and I know from last time that the looks change pretty quickly over the first 7 days - so my penis was all red last time too with some minor bruising

Just BEFORE

I put the Quarter in the photos for prospective and so I can accurately make a progress montage later

Look at this thing - this is just flaccid
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: billInASuit, Bart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics inside 1 year 7 months ago #1308708291

• Truckerguy
Just a quick and dirty montage original after round 1 and after round 2
In the coming days weeks and months Ill make one were scale and proportion is exact

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: jcregans, Denver2530

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics inside 1 year 7 months ago #1308708292

• AJGabs
  • Thank you received: 0
So, you already had 11 shots of Bellafil and then you went and got 15 more shots added on to that? So, you're at 26 shots of Bellafil right now?

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics inside 1 year 7 months ago #1308708293

• Truckerguy

AJGabs wrote: So, you already had 11 shots of Bellafil and then you went and got 15 more shots added on to that? So, you're at 26 shots of Bellafil right now?

Yes - this is correct. 26 total and in about 8 weeks from August 2nd we should have a good ideah of How much Girth total that I gain , Keep in mind that my penis is almost 7 inches Erect so the amount of filler someone needs is based on current length and existing Girth . I'm a thin guy so my fat pad is basically non exisant. My non bone pressed length is over 6 inches and starting Girth mid shaft was 4.6 .

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics inside 1 year 7 months ago #1308708295

You and I are about the same starting measurements so these images were really helpful to me. It looks like your glans are a bit larger, starting out, though, over mine. Did you get any fill here? Looks like some great results. What is your second round Girth? Look forward to seeing updates over time.

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics inside 1 year 7 months ago #1308708296

Great results. What are your stats after the second procedure?

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics inside 1 year 7 months ago #1308708297

great looking results .

Please keep us posted of the measurements throughout the changes so we can see how the swelling is and how much it goes down.

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics inside 1 year 7 months ago #1308708298

Looks like you're going to have great results again! I'm scheduled 5 days from now for 10 syringes of Bellafill with a different doctor on the east coast. I hope my results are as good as yours. Congrats! Thanks for sharing so much.

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics inside 1 year 7 months ago #1308708299

• Truckerguy
thanks for the kind words everyone -
So far it looks like its going to be .5 inchs of Girth both Flaccid and Erect mid shaft I have all my measurements from post round 1 took them just before going in for round 2 . I'm going to do my first proper measurements at 48 hours or day 3
No filler in the glans

Last edit: by Truckerguy.

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics inside 1 year 7 months ago #1308708300

Did you get any massage instructions? I'm curious what technique you use in massaging and if it helps keep everything nice and proportional.

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics inside 1 year 7 months ago #1308708301

• Truckerguy

yoshinator wrote: Did you get any massage instructions? I'm curious what technique you use in massaging and if it helps keep everything nice and proportional.

Yes- after my first round the Doctor showed me . Just do a rolling massage like the first 15 seconds of my video . The doctor said the messaging was the most important part and is the only post op instruction he gives - I asked about wearing uro wrap and taking tadalafil - he said it might help but that the messaging is what he finds works best
The following user(s) said Thank You: yoshinator

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics inside 1 year 7 months ago #1308708303

• karmaz1
  • Thank you received: 5
I want to really thank you for going into so much detail with this, it's truly very helpful indeed.

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics inside 1 year 7 months ago #1308708306

• Truckerguy
I made a video of me putting on uro wrap - for those that don't know what it is it applies even pressure to the penis to prevent swelling

I don't feel great about these measurements - my Erection quality fluctuated during the measurements but im going to post them anyway with pic

Prospective is a funny thing - By the way the bend has always been there its just more apparent from this angle

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Girther, Texas, theoldhouse, Bart

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics inside 1 year 7 months ago #1308708313

• Cacx
  • Thank you received: 8
Aesthetically one of thr best results I've seen on PhalloBoards v2.0 and v3.0. Congrats! Seems like Dr. Rupeka know how to work well with Bellafill despite the slower absorbing Bovine filler.

How does the 20% PMMA feel Flaccid and Erect? Any change in softness when Flaccid or hardness when Erect?

Cacx

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics inside 1 year 7 months ago #1308708316

• Truckerguy
Thanks , im very happy with the results- It feels like my old penis when Flaccid or Erect but dose feel much heavier weight wise .

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream