PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308709038

Can you enter your gain Erect stats rather than show as a picture please? For some reasons I can’t see what you posted. I have a call into Rupeka for scheduling and was wondering where you are at.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308709039

• Truckerguy
  • Truckerguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 50
I will be updating my measurements soon
I am scheduled for touch up as will an will be updating my post

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308709040

Hey again. I’m 3 days after doing Rupeka 11 syringes and there’s a very persistent Nodule on the underside left on my penis, like a bump that seems more pronounced when Erect. Do you think it’s too late to get this reduced?? I massaged as much as I could. Did you experience any nodules or bumps that went away

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308709042

• Truckerguy
Make sure you massage it an do a rolling pinch motion on it with your fingers .keep doing it several times a day . My entry locations softened up 98% by week 8

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308709043

I’ve been doing pinching it trying to soften it up and it seems like it works but then I let go of my penis and it lumps right back up. I’m not sure how many entry points he did, but honestly the left underside is the only hard bump part(I’m not sure if it’s even an entry point) can I send you a video to see if my technique is right? Or is it normal to not see any results from massaging on day 3

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308709044

• Truckerguy
The one on bottom left on mine was the medication pain shot - it was pretty noticeable for 4 weeks then started to soften quickly after that .

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308709045

Hey when you say medication pain shot what exactly do you mean? I believe Rupeka told me the syringes themselves each of them have lidocaine on them. Did he give you a pre emptive shot? That’s what worries me is that only one of my injection points is a very noticeable bump, yet he said all the needles have numbing lidocaine on them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gambit84

Last edit: by CuriousFellow11.

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308709046

• Truckerguy
Yes , he gave me a pain shot but explained that the Bellafill has it as well .

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308709048

CuriousFellow11 wrote: Hey again. I’m 3 days after doing Rupeka 11 syringes and there’s a very persistent nodule on the underside left on my penis, like a bump that seems more pronounced when erect. Do you think it’s too late to get this reduced?? I massaged as much as I could. Did you experience any nodules or bumps that went away

Nodules are a potential side effect of bio-stimulatory fillers like Bellafill (PMMA), and I'm not sure if Dr. Rupeka has recommended it in person (if not, I'll advise he does), but follow-up appointments are almost always inevitable.

Getting a 100% perfect post-op result after a 1st Round with bio-stimulatory fillers like PMMA or Ellanse is uncommon because the collagen produced by your body varies person-to-person, especially in an area with no adipose tissue and thin skin (making minor irregularities more pronounced). This is in contrast to the face where you see far less irregularities with the same product. This is because (1) much lower volumes of filler are used, and (2) there is more fat present which also helps conceal irregularities.

In other words, the penis is a more challenging cosmetic project than most other areas of the body. This is true no matter how skilled the practitioner, however, the quality of injector is still important --> it's the difference between a minor revision on your follow-up round and a total do-over. Dr. Rupeka being Suneva's #1 Injector helps significantly in this regard.

As for revising nodules, the good news is that they are very much correctable through a number of different approaches your Doctor may use. Also, as much of an inconvenience as they may be, they pose no risk or harm to the form and function of your penis, just an aesthetic nuisance. You'll have it corrected in due time like the vast majority of other PMMA patients before you, and I say that from experience because I also had nodules once that are no longer there :)

Good luck!

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308709077

• Truckerguy
DAY 69 Update

These are my current stats in an easy to read picture - I guess the 2 month one was an anomaly - Maybe my Erection quality wasn't great . I know that my penis hates being measured and photographed believe me its a challenge to stay hard with all this nonsense going on

my penis

From this angle you can see why I'm going in for a touch up - Going to see about getting some filler closer to the base .

Pre Round 2
Erect
bone press length 6.8
base 5.5
center 5.15
behind glans 4.6

Flaccid
bone press length 5
base 5.2
center 4.7
behind glans 4.5

69 days

bone press length 6.8
base 5.8
center 5.5
behind glans 4.75

Flaccid
bone press length 5.25
base 5.75
center 5.5
behind glans 4.75

GAINS

bone press length 0
base 0.3
center 0.35
behind glans 0.15

Flaccid
bone press length 0.25
base 0.55
center 0.8
behind glans 0.25
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: Skeptical_One

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308709099

Thats a huge penis

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308709131

I see no images

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics inside 1 year 6 months ago #1308709132

Arand0m9uy wrote: I see no images

You'll need to acquire a Premium Membership upgrade to view photos & attachments --> https://www.phalloboards.info/index.php?option=com_rdsubs

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 5 months ago #1308709199

Is you penis Circumcised and did you measure it with bone pressed or from the fatpad to the end of the glance? It looks to me like less then 7inch.

Overall you have a great shape you can be proud of

ROUND 2 - Bellafill - DR.Rupeka in Warren Ohio - pics/video inside 1 year 5 months ago #1308709224

• Truckerguy
I took all new measurements in usual style and then accidently deleted the file - the problem being that I'm so used to shift deleting - face palm .

anyway Ill retake them soon but at least I did not delete everything

original - round 1 - round 2 + touch up at base

Some one asked if I can bend my penis - Umm yes... but why this is important I have no idea

semi Erect

side view per request

Turtle per request - took cloths off in cold and waited -
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by Truckerguy.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream