PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 3 months ago #1308706137

Hey Joe, any update ? how are you doing? What are the stats looking like on your progress ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 11 months 1 day ago #1308711961

• Tel123
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 6
Hey can you update on the final results?

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 4 months 3 weeks ago #1308714550

hi folks! can anyone who has had the ligament surgery tell me how far their Erection droops now? when i talked to dr. carneys office they said my Erection wouldnt be straight anymore and it would droop 10-20%.

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 4 months 2 weeks ago #1308714643

christiancasey wrote: hi folks! can anyone who has had the ligament surgery tell me how far their erection droops now? when i talked to dr. carneys office they said my erection wouldnt be straight anymore and it would droop 10-20%.

I ask we please refer to this as "change in erection angle" rather than "droop." I get what you mean by it but I rather not see this term catch on with respect to forum lingo, it just sounds like it can be misinterpreted. Also, and I hope I don't come off as rude but please review & edit your posts for grammar and punctuation -- it is Dr. Carney's for example.

As for their assessment, 10%-20% doesn't seem too bad. We're talking angles here though so you'll have to get a protractor of some sort, figure out your angle and do the math.

Also, I highly doubt that kind of change in angle of erection will impact actual penetrative sex, only or mostly appearance. It's when the angle change is severe (think Peyronie's Disease for example) that it can adversely impact intercourse.

Hopefully @Joe-McClough can update us in this regard. Cheers.

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream