PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 6 months ago #1308705375

Hello Phalloboards,
I recently decided that it was time for me to get the most for myself down there that modern sciences could offer. I recently had been seeing a girl and was very excited how into me she was and I tried to treat sex like it's a proud type of thing and not be overly sexual outside the bedroom and try and hold engaging conversations that I thought she might enjoy, however, I also was viewing the relationship as a way for me to slow down after work. But I started learning that she wanted more and more excitement and less of what I was respectfully giving her.

I feel like my problem with relationships lately is I will tend to want to express myself and personify feelings to show how much I value and cherish the relationship. During this past relationship, I didn't feel my partner often gave me credit for being a unique individual with a non-typical personality. Nor did I think she gave as much foresight to my actions, so much as she would look for more reasons why I wasn't doing enough.

I eventually thought the problem could be sexual, and realized I might not be pleasing enough in bed, or I might be lackluster at times. She often talked about getting over her previous boyfriend who sounded like he was on the cusp of being emotionally unavailable or emotionally abusive. And when I start doubting whether I can please her like someone who I find in contempt of discrimination I didn't really know what else to do.

My lovemaking is not below average, but it was not enough to hold on to my girlfriend due to a number of circumstances. To me, it's scary how today, trying to be in love with somebody, but not being as good as someone else's lovemaking can make a woman walk out on a man, cold-heartedly. That's what makes me sick by the substance of our generation. It told me that having a bigger penis would mean that my efforts would go on to be more noticed by my partner for future reference.

I cared about this girl so much, but I think what it was was she started criticizing things about me, not looking at all the extra work I was doing and just telling me that it wasn't enough attention and then getting mad at the mechanics behind who I was behind something I had done wrong.

So, after I'd been denied by Elist's office for a Penuma for having tight skin (I now know was a good thing, btw), I decided to book an appointment with Morganstern and Carney which is set for Oct. 19th of this year. I called in and had a consultation on the 21st or so of September and they were able to book it in just under a month away. They just needed a blood test, which they said needed to be in hand a month before surgery, but I was able to send it to them a few days less than a month without it interrupting the scheduled date.

So far my measurements are as follows:
Mid girth flaccid: 4.5"
Length flaccid (up to PB): 3.5"
Mid girth erect: 5.5"
Length erect (up to PB): 5.75"

I had seen on this website that Morganstern was a sponsor, which is what made me go there. I anticipated that I would get a much cheaper value than going with Dr. Solomon and probably get more done too in terms of length and width, vs just length.

I sent them pictures and their office says lengthening my flaccid penis by 1" should be no problem. They sent me a stretching device I wrap around my knee and a soft rubber tube that I have to get around the neck and head of my penis, then it pulls it downward. The device felt cool! Just wanted to make sure it wasn't too much tension pulling down on it and not to overextend my legs in a stretching way.

My understanding is after the procedure, I'll be wearing the device for 6 months to keep results from going away, but also to keep them expanding to gain as much as 2" flaccid and 1" erect. I am pretty excited for both of those results. Morganstern told me something about since my procedure is on a Tuesday, it's $1000 off. So $8800 for the 'Maxi Package'.

They informed me that I don't have a lot of body fat around my pubic bone, so they may only get to focus on lengthening for this procedure, rather than both length and girth. My thoughts were after the 6 months of healing or so, I could go to Cassavantes for a PMMA injection to add more girth. And it felt like if girth was going to cost me some length, girth could wait, since that can be done non-surgically, but erect length can only be done surgically.

So I have a flight booked to arrive the morning of the 19th of Oct. My appointment is at 5:00p.m. eastern time and my return flight is set for Thursday evening. I would have considered staying another day, but Fridays are kind of a busy day for my work, and luckily my work is not too busy so I'll be able to relax a lot of the day anyway and just watch tv, only doing work for a few minutes at a time.

One other thing I have a hard time with is sometimes going pee takes forever. I'm not sure if it's my personality or that when my penis is small and flaccid, pee inside me becomes more lodged up and the head of my penis makes me feel cold. One thing that would be really cool is if having a bigger flaccid penis actually makes it easier for me to go pee! Rather than contracting smaller when pee starts to come out. I'm trying not to be overly-optimistic here, but hey, I can still dream.

I can always post before pics at a later time before surgery, but I figured I’d wait to hear what the response was before posting more.

On Another note, I’ve found the silicon tubing with the device they supplied ripped on it’s own from being left around the hard plastic cup piece a few nights. Snetia and I couldn’t find any replacements on eBay, so she recommended I buy replacements here: www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&ini...+for+penile+enlarger

She also said she’d set aside some extras when I arrived. I’m going to pick up medicine a few days before surgery from a pharmacy. Come in wearing loose-fitting clothes and start taking medicine a few hours before surgery. That’s in 14 days from now.

Thanks and looking forward to hearing your response,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 6 months ago #1308705388

• talinn
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 5
There are a lot of things to unpack here, but since you've already made your appointment and are about to have the surgery I will only wish good luck to you.

Regarding additional Girth - 5.5" Girth is already quite thick, and anything above 6" could get into "too much" territory for a lot of women.

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 6 months ago #1308705396

They actually told me I was getting the ‘Maxi-pack’ which, for me was just a length procedure. I believe for many it could be both length and Girth, but that was dependent upon how much fat was stored in the lower abdomen. So they told me because the length was the more difficult feature to get, since it’s not possible without surgery. They would make this procedure strictly length-related.

I was fine with that. So I should only be seeing gains in Flaccid Girth this time, then I can decide if I want Girth after 6 months or so for around $4500-$5000 over at Cassavantes. I wasn’t sure I wanted the excess Girth anyhow. I wasn’t sure what I wanted yet, not just about what some women want.

Thanks,

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 6 months ago #1308705397

How long (ideally ) should you stretch prior to the surgery?
Did they need the photos to determine your length and how much inner penis you have?
Is the inner penis the same width as the outer? or does it get thicker like penises do at the base?
I assume scrotal webbing also moves forward... I wonder if this looks stranger when Erect?

My recommendation would be to use Ellanse and go for the gold. I went from 5.5 to 7.25 and women love it (even smaller ones).

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 6 months ago #1308705422

You know,
I'm not sure they advise much stretching prior to surgery. I told Snetia I broke one of the rubber silicon tubes and that she seemed surprised someone had been using the device before surgery told me they didn't often discuss it much. Mostly just 6 hours a day for 6 months. While slowly building into it starting about a week after surgery. They recommend just doing as long as you can in the beginning.

I sent them 8 pictures. I'll attach them. They're all the angles they asked me to provide. I'm not exactly sure how they determine how much penis there will be to pull from. I was curious if my shaft would be narrower. My understanding is I'll get to talk to the doctor the day of the procedure about how my penis has a slight lean to the right and see if he'll be able to compensate for that. I assume then, he'll also get a more hands on, 3-dimensional look when I'm there. I'm just hoping for the best because I assume no matter how much he sees is there, he'll always be able to add something to it. They also tell me that it's not just based on how much there is to work with, but how committed I am to the stretching as well.

I keep being re-assured that Doctor Carney has been doing what he's been doing for decades so he'll know what to look for. I'm not sure about scrotal webbing either. I assume my Erect penis measurements will become about my Flaccid measurements, which theoretically wouldn't stretch my skin more than what it's already at, but just for all the time now, instead of when just Erect. The goal would be to get another Erect length of about an Inch. Putting me at almost 7". So I know stretching is going to have to be very fun and dedicating, with not much exercise and probably maintaining comfort while stretching.

When you say you went from 5.5 to 7.25, I assume that's Girth because A. Ellanse is a Dermal Filler and can't increase length, B. it's not possible for anyone to gain 1.75" Erect length, even with a ligament severing procedure. The most I've been told that can be achieved is about an Inch. Unless you're talking about Flaccid length, which I'm quite sure you're not, why would you be bragging about that. Lol. Anyway, as I've said before, they're just focusing on the length for this procedure. Girth I can revisit after 6 months on healing. Right now, I don't think Girth is going to change much.

Based on what they've told me, I don't have a lot of fat around my pubic bone. I think the pictures reveal that. So for now, they don't want the Girth-giving procedure to conflict with me gaining length, which can only be done with a ligament severing, other than the Penuma implant, which I'm not recommending. So just the ligament severing is what actual gets length Erect as safe as possible is what I've come to see.

Let me know what any of you think based on the pictures! Thank you for the other things to think about as well. My procedure is set for October 19th, so I'm 8 days away. Getting pretty excited. Looking forward to some nice leisure down time and feeling what it's like to mostly have a larger Flaccid penis for once. And eventually, a larger Erect penis too. Last thing to mention, I believe that after the surgery, my penis should point straight forward, rather than straight up when Erect. That's something they mentioned, sorry I forgot to put that in somewhere earlier.

Thank you,
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 6 months ago #1308705440

Congratulations. Did you ever consider manual PE before actually going through with the surgery? 6 months of stretching can give you .5” of newbie gains easily using the same device without the surgery. That’s what I’ve been doing and I’ve been making gains.

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 6 months ago #1308705441

• Mantas
  • Thank you received: 3
what device are you using and what are your gains?

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 6 months ago #1308705442

• Mantas
  • Thank you received: 3

New1inch wrote: Congratulations. Did you ever consider manual PE before actually going through with the surgery? 6 months of stretching can give you .5” of newbie gains easily using the same device without the surgery. That’s what I’ve been doing and I’ve been making gains.

what device are you using and what are your gains?

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 6 months ago #1308705443

Mantas wrote: what device are you using and what are your gains?

I’ve been using a all day stretcher. I just started about 2 weeks ago. Haven’t used a ruler yet for my sanity, but I can see a slight difference. But I did got from 5-6 inches and documented it all in the old forum with pictures for proof and everything. Unfortunately the pictures got removed (not by me) but the log is still there. And from that time I only did manuals.

Last edit: by New1inch.

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 6 months ago #1308705480

Hi,
I'm attaching pictures of the two devices Morganstern Rejuvall sent me. I'm leaving them in the bag so they don't get dirty from getting laid out. The black wrap is for the knee. I didn't realize when I was taking the picture, but the strap is covering up the little blue plastic cup that the silicon sleeves go over and attaches to the knee strap. This is called the PSX2, I pasted a link in a previous thread where you can purchase the sleeves, if you were interested.

Attached are pictures of the instructions for the PSX2 (got kinda crumpled by mistake). I hope they appear in the correct order.

The tubes on the left are three different silicon tubes. It's call the Autoxleeve Device. There is a WMV instructional video at autoextender.com/instructions.html then scroll to the bottom of the screen to the video section. This video is much easier to play on a Windows computer, just fyi. I'm instructed this device will be used starting at the 3rd month of recovery. My understanding is that yellow/blue/red are like light loose/medium/tight as far as differences in tension. There's two different sized cups in the bag to attach by the head of the penis. I think the crucial difference between this and the psx2 is that this seems more used for skin? As you roll the sleeve on, your supposed to pull the skin back so it stretches the skin. This one doesn't attach to the knee in comparison to the PSX2. I guess it's used more for skin and the PSX2 is used more for the ligament stretching?

My surgery is tomorrow at 5pm Eastern time. I have a flight out of LA at 5:30am and am staying at the Extended Stay America (haha 'extended' lol). It was a pretty inexpensive hotel. In total, less than $200 for two nights. Then I fly out Thursday evening. I work from home, and it's not always a lot of work, so I should be able to be in a pretty rested state while I heal.

To answer your original question 'have I ever considered PE stretching?' I have, but I hadn't been too ecstatic about the outcome. It seems like a lot of work, and I don't think the gains here would be erect either, just flaccid. Flaccid length is something I'm really looking forward to. I just feel being a grower probably makes me feel cold, internally, moreso. I'm not sure if this is true as of now, but I'm hoping having a bigger flaccid penis would make me a more natural pee-er too. That's just a theory. I'm hoping so though, my shy bladder has made my life very frustrating at times. To the point I even can see how it affects me sexually.

So that's good you're happy with the gains you're seeing already. Will the gains go away though if you decide to stop doing the stretching?

Pretty excited about tomorrow! Sorry for not posting sooner, but I wanted to have time to go through all of the details.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 5 months ago #1308705496

hope its going well ! i cant find any info on a psx2 stretcher?

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 5 months ago #1308705498

I found the PSX2 pretty easily with a google search:
www.dhgate.com/product/max-male-xtender-...arger/509005174.html

My stomach is all twisted. I was supposed to have the surgery today, but because I ate about 1/3 of a cookie about 4 hours before my procedure, they had to postpone it. I had no idea how crucial it was that I not eat anything 6 hours ahead of time. I think they had told me that, but I was keeping up with so many things that the food I didn't realize eating anything could be lethal. It sucks, because now I'm scared to eat. I don't know if my surgery is going to be tomorrow or on Friday now, but if it's Friday it's annoying because now I have to coordinate more work stuff while getting this done.

Also, when I got the pills I was supposed to take two of before the surgery, the bottle said to take two the day of the surgery, and I arrived in Georgia at 12:30 and my surgery was at 5. The office said I needed to take two pills 6 hours before the surgery, which was different than the bottle.

I just feel partly stupid, kinda mad and upset that it didn't happen today. I really hate that cookie I ate. I didn't even finish it and I don't even feel like finishing it. It cost me my surgery today! I'm very disgruntled.

Also Dr. Carney took a look at me today. He told me when I was circumcised, the doctor took too much skin off, so it's a little tight down at the scrotum. I had never been told that before, so I'm honestly feeling belated anger at the doctor who did my circumcision. Dr. Carney still assured me that he'd be able to add about 2" flaccid length and 1" erect length. If not just shy of that. That was what made the day ok, because I was really worried when he was talking about my skin being tight. To him, it just meant he had to handle the surgery differently, because of my scrotal skin being tight and because the left side had some upper ligament. Not sure how to describe, but he noted it as something he would need to work around, but not something that would take away much or any length, thankfully.

Hopefully, they find an Anasthesiologist to work tomorrow and I get my surgery done. I'm disappointed and surprised I was not sent a sheet of instructions, it had all been verbal on the phone. I didn't take notes, unfortunately. They did send me some paperwork to fill out, I'm not sure if that had more instructions on it. I don't believe so, but after I sent it to them, I could no longer look at the documents.

So just make sure not to eat or drink 6 hours prior and to take two of the pill 6 hours prior too. Will keep you posted. Hopefully this gets done sooner than Friday. I honestly went out and bought a couple J's after the surgery was postponed. They don't seem to have much against weed, cigarettes yeah, however I still feel like I shouldn't smoke too much until after the surgery. But still, I was pretty perturbed. Had to go run 3 miles and buy 4 J's.

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 5 months ago #1308705499

Weird .. did a search and nothing came up :( maybe wrong keywords . Thanks and bummer .

I've had coffee or water up to 2 hrs prior to anesthesia
But for issa definite no no .

Did dr carney explain how he estimated the 2 and 1 ? I assume the 1 for erect was with the 6 months of stretching ? Good luck !!

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 5 months ago #1308705505

Clear liquids for 6 hours before surgery. Black coffee counts as a clear liquid believe it or not. Most anesthesiologists ask 12 hours but 6 hours is normally sufficient. It's so you don't aspirate coming out of anesthesia.

Last edit: by Buckeye71.

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 5 months ago #1308705511

My guess is PSX2 stands for (Penis Stretcher Xtender) so searching that as well may be what you need to do.

I was told even water I shouldn't have any 6 hours ahead of time. Not much more than that. Back when my surgery was yesterday. They told me to take two of the Cephalexin pills, even though it was 3 hours before surgery, with just a small amount of water. They haven't said anything about coffee, but honestly. I wouldn't want to drink coffee right now. Just kinda anxious waiting. Officially, my appointment is now Friday at 8pm Eastern Time. So I have to wait for two more days and then I'll be fasting before surgery. So that they were willing to let slide, but not the cookie.

ISSA is the Sports Science Association? They're the ones who judge what's lethal and non-lethal?

I did buy a few Mary Jane J's yesterday to help with stress and pass time until surgery, but now I'm skeptical and worried whether I should smoke them. They discourage smoking cigarettes within 30 days before surgery. I don't smoke cigarettes, but weed they didn't seem to have the same issues with. My understanding is cigarettes stop blood flow, and I don't believe MJ does that. However, the J's I bought were wrapped in tobacco wraps, so now I feel like I especially shouldn't smoke them in that. Maybe out of a pipe, or edible.

I asked the office about MJ today, and Crystal told me she wasn't certain, but it definitely wasn't 30 days for weed. In her uncertainty, she advised me not to smoke MJ until I've had a chance to talk to Carney about it on Friday. Her understanding was that Carney may tell me not to smoke weed for a month after the procedure because it may interfere with healing.

Carney did explain to me that he could guarantee about 2 inches in Flaccid Girth, working around the tight skin and thing at the top-left of my penis that stretches a little. And whatever amount he adds Flaccid, I'll gain about half that in Erect lengths provided I do stretching for at least 6 months and as long as 9 or 12 months, according to Carney. So Carney advises stretching at least 6 months, and to start less than a month into recovery. Before then, just using your hand to stretch.

He did say it might be just under 2 inches. So 2 inches Flaccid would be 1" Erect gained. 1 1/2 inches Flaccid would be 3/4" gained Erect. He also said it could be 1 3/4" gained Flaccid. He did mention the tight skin and upper left ligament thing, but didn't mention those stopping him from doing the procedure, and he also said the devices provided (PSX2 and AutoXleeve) are great at stretching skin, so that was one less reason to be concerned with the skin being too tight.

So in the meantime, I'm waiting to see if one of my friends in Atlanta is around to hang out, then I can get a rental car and go meet up with him and possibly another friend. Might do some drinking. If it's ok to smoke weed not in a tobacco wrap, I might do that today or tomorrow. Not sure yet if I'm gonna have to not do that 30 days after surgery. That hadn't been discussed with me until today, but still have to talk to Carney about it.

Would also be running a lot more to pass the time, but didn't bring my bluetooth headphones, because I didn't think I'd have so much downtime.

Yesterday at the appointment, I was pretty upset when it got postponed. I hadn't slept in about 32 hours because my flight was so early and because I was so excited, so I plan on thanking and apologizing to Dr. Carney when I get the chance. I was a little embarrassed about my reaction, but I feel a lot of folks might be as disappointed as I was, simply because it deals with the penis, and what's the source of more insecurities than the penis? Just hoping for him to feel comfortable doing the surgery on Friday, and that he does a good job.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream