PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 6 months ago #1308705512

iSSA is slang for is a :)

Given your beginning length stats ( I'm assuming up to pubic bone means bone pressed ? ) you are right about average , so the FL gain of 1.75 inches is about 50 pct. and the EL gain with stretching is 18 Ish percent of your beginning lengths .

I have very loose skin on top , not as much on bottom -- probably due to ellanse injections on top . I don't want to stretch it any more so those hanger are not optimal for me . Need one that just attached to glans and frenulum , which will limit force .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Dthom.

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 6 months ago #1308705515

Just found out no drinking or smoking before procedure. Did not know alcohol was a part of it. They say any smoking and alcohol could restrict blood. I don't really drink often anyway, so that may have been why I didn't get a warning there. I didn't get much warning that weed would be all bad, but apparently it's discouraged as well. That said, surgery is still set for Friday. They've also told me after surgery, they're gonna advise no drinking or smoking for another 30 days after. Didn't know about that. I just like to take a hit every now and then of weed. Apparently it may conflict with healing. So will talk a little more with Carney about how long I'll need to hold off any smoking or drinking after the procedure.

Well, 18% of 5.75" is exactly about 1", so I'm happy with that. Wow, a device that attaches to your mouth! That's kinda wild. I imagine those aren't as popular because everyone would know what you were doing having some cable coming from your pants! hahahaha. In private though, that sounds like it'd be great! Might even be better for me, since that would stretch my Circumcised skin, coming from above. But hey, you could just use the PSX2 with the strap around your neck, instead of knee? Would that work for your purpose? I might try and alternate that too when I'm at home and doing the stretching since the knee and the neck are somewhat close in distance from each other. Might be interchangeable?

The PSX2 also has a little cap that goes over the head (glans) of the penis, so that might work exactly like you need it to?

Why did you decide to get temporary injections instead of permanent? Have you gotten multiple fillers afterward? Why not just do a permanent one? That is interesting how it left you with looser skin though. But like you, my problem is actually that my skin is tighter at the bottom, although probably not as loose as you up top.

Planning on driving to see a couple friends tomorrow, still sorta fancy about getting the surgery. Want it to happen pretty badly, and since it didn't happen yesterday, it really feels like I'm just counting down the minutes. Wish I'd have been more ready yesterday.

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 6 months ago #1308705516

I was talking about the head of the penis :)

Maybe the psx2 can be used just by attachment to the glans and the frenulum . That wouldn't stretch the skin .

I chose ellanse because I didn't want permanent . Felt that in time better techniques may come along . Same is true for lengthening which is why I'm not fully on board .

The softness is only in the skin , not beneath . I don't know reason .

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 5 months ago #1308705613

Ok, Today is the day before I take the bandages (or sutres) off. I called today, Wednesday and they told me to take the bandages off this evening. Which will be right about the time I finish writing this email.

The first two days of recovery was pretty hard. I was getting glans pain on and off which felt quite shocking. It was hard to pee and occasionally hard to go #2, because I didn't want to push hard. Then Monday I flew home and got pushed in a wheelchair both flying out and returning home. For the most part, I didn't tell anyone the specifics of the surgery. I told them I had a varicocele surgery update. Which in my head was true. Back in 2017, I had a varicocele surgery and it fixed me up inside, like a hernia, but every now and then on dates, it may hurt again. So this was sorta a confidence booster when I'd felt glum about my varicocele situation.

Monday I felt like I was able to do a lot more work than I would have been able to earlier. So that was surprising. I tried out using the PSX2 for the first time over my sutured penis. I just measured the Flaccid length at about 4"-4 1/2". Which is just a little bit longer than it's original Flaccid length. And I know there's a bunch more at the base that feels collected that'll have to stretch out overtime. As the instructions say "it's going to get worse before it gets better."

I was happy how I was able to use the psx2 for easily a half hour after only my third day, I may have even gone for an hour. I switched Hanging from each knee for about the same length of time. I thought it would be much more painful this soon after surgery. Most of the pain was at the base of my penis, where the big bandages are, and it would really hurt in the glans (head) sometimes for little bursts. I'm still waiting for the feeling to return to my penis. I know they gave me an epidural before surgery. Some kind of pain med in my back and had me slouch forward. My back felt kinda squeezed in for the first day or two after surgery.

Yesterday and today I stretched with the psx2 much longer than on Monday. Yesterday I did a couple hours in the evening. For relaxing work, I've been writing two different projects. One a film project, the other a research project for the film project. I've been finding now has been a good time to do some creative writing. And that keeps me off my feet and also using the stretching device. I'm supposed to even just stretch it a medium amount so that it's fully elongated, keeping it from healing back in a crouched position.

I talked to Snetia this morning and she told me to use the Arnica K cream around the wound and to start taking the Arnica Montana pills 3 times a day, three at a time. I also shared some humorous religious feelings about how in my head, doctor Carney is the religious disciple Paul, except instead of circumcising Jewish men, he's implanting them with penis's to stretch with. In my imagination, he's doing this all for free, lol, since I imagine Paul wouldn't do it for money. Hahaha

Today I used the PSX2 much more than I even did yesterday. I expressed to Snetia I wasn't going to fall asleep with it on. I would just tell myself to relax, and I would feel all my nerves stretch throughout my body, and even into my shoulders. So try and feel the full stretch and forget about the penile stretch and I feel like I've been doing much greater than I thought anyone would be able to stretch with after 5 days. I'm pretty stoked how big I'm going to get using this because I think stretching is really fun and easy, especially when I'm just doing light writing work at home. I even fell asleep with it on, like I told myself I wouldn't and when I woke up it was still on. I felt a little guilty falling asleep with it on, but after it happened, I felt it was probably good to be stretching in different modes and just be thankful I didn't overstretch it, even though I probably came pretty close. Will try not to do that again. Still coming down from the odd nerve sensation of sleeping while stretching your penis.

One other thing is that I decided to try and push the skin back while rolling the psx2 onto my penis, it makes it feel more comfortable while it's on, but the sleeve eventually slipped off my penis because of the bandages and Sutures being slipperier than my real skin will be. So the Sutures make it slipperier.

Also, Dthom, Dan at the office clarified to me that the penis has a Frenulum attached to it. I thought you meant your mouth. I'm still not sure why you're trying to attach the glans and the Frenulum, just having trouble picturing it. I know the Frenulum is at the bottom of the head (glans), some people have this skin removed at Circumcision, I dunno if you've thought of getting this skin removed instead of stretched, if it's any consideration?

So my measurements now are between 4"-4.5" Flaccid long and 4.5" Flaccid mid-Girth. I haven't measured myself hard yet because the few times I've started getting an Erection, I tried to calm them down, at first I'd start to feel pain.

Attached are the pictures of my penis I took today with the bandages on. About to take them off so wanted to post before I do. I also found peeing to be sorta sensation less. I've had to lean my head against the wall and hum a constant note to get my pee to come out easier, and hold onto a hand railing. I assume that this'll all come easier as my head gets more sensitive and used to having a longer penis than before. Kinda like the reverse of a guy who lost his arm and expects it to be there, I don't expect my penis to be as long as it is, mentally.

Will include post op instructions in the next response.

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 5 months ago #1308705614

Post-op instructions are included in this one, as well as what they gave me. Apparently the wraps marked McKesson were given to me by mistake. That's apparently for people who get Girth procedures, and I solely got a lengthening procedure, so I don't need to use that. Pictures of my penis with the tape and Sutures attached should all appear in the last post, let me know if there are any glitches. There are 6 pictures of my penis in the last message and 5 pictures of the post op instructions and Arnica/McKesson products. Gonna go remove the bandages now and finally be able to shower again!
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 5 months ago #1308705615

I think it must not have posted the pictures of my penis sutured that I took today for some reason, so here are the 6 pictures of my penis before the bandages come off again in case it didn't post previously, as it seems not to have done so.

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 5 months ago #1308705616

Ok, so for some reason the 6 sutured pictures aren't posting on my end. So I don't think they did post. I just emailed the management about it, so I'll have to post the pictures of my penis sutured at a time after I understand why they aren't posting now, or once this glitch is solved. Will post pictures of my bandaged penis once I do. Gonna go remove bandages, finally!!

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 5 months ago #1308705618

Sounds like you're doing great ! Ya the Frenulum is where I'd like to attach the vacuum seal . Not on the skin .

What did Dr Carney say after the procedure to you ? I would guess you are going to do better than most give. That you are stretching so soon . It may be in your instructions , but do they recommend 6hours of stretching /Hanging per day ?

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 5 months ago #1308705620

Oh,
Dude, now that the bandages are off, my penis is Hanging much heavier than before, so I quickly found myself wanting to stretch upward. I needed a break of stretching downward since that's the way gravity hangs anyways and seems like it'd pull against the scar, so based on what I thought we were talking about, I took the McKennon and found I could wrap it around my waist and it has velcro, so it holds! and then I can swing the psx2 around my penis and velcro it upward to the mckennon around my waist. It immediately felt like I was walking on heaven. The scar hurts a bit right now to breath, but I'm stoked to have figured this alternate way of stretching. It makes me confident I won't get tired of stretching because I'll be doing it so many different ways.

Yeah, 6 hours a day, but they don't really until about a month after surgery. They said by day three to just use your hand, so I was skeptical I'd use the psx2 and thought I'd just use my hand. But honestly between going up to stomach, both knees and various micro alterations in directions, stretching feels awesome. My nerves let got of things in waves. I didn't know stretching could be so easy to conceal, feel so good and unconsuming the task can be. So I can still write while doing stretching. I had initially thought it wouldn't be as easy or as fun to stretch.

The scar on my penis scared me a little bit. Makes me cringe to look at it. Just looks like a big Frankenstein scar at the moment, just a hanky tied together. Makes me hesitant to stretch the skin. Which is why stretching upward seemed more pleasant. And feels that way too, helps me build up those upward Erection muscles? Lol. Plus it hangs lower anyways, I think stretching upward gives something back to that. I'm so happy that Dan included that McKennon. I feel so blessed for that because my dad's name is Dan and this guy who worked their named Dan was the nicest guy I interacted with, and finding out that this McKennon was just what I needed sealed the deal with Dan. He was my favorite person to talk to while I was there. He really make an excellent mistake by including that. Snetia thought it was only for Girth procedures, but I found another use for it. Feels like Dan knew I needed it, just that he might not have known why.

I honestly didn't talk to Dr. Carney after surgery. Everything was so well discussed ahead of time. And in person he is just trying to get you most amped about being dedicated to stretching. For up to a year. I don't know if I find stretching extra easy and if that's going to help make some extra good gains. But I don't see why not!

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 5 months ago #1308705626

Great post . So pain seems manageable ?
How much tension are you doing ? Did you discuss it with them given that you're very early ?

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 5 months ago #1308705806

How are things going ? I talked dr Solomon . He said that there's no telling about Erect gains , he said 1-2 on Flaccid. To determine the amount of inner penis , take your right middle finger and place the tip at the base of ur scrotum near you anus . Then move tge finger back and forth until you feel the shaft ( should feel roughly the same as the inside of you exposed shat . The distance from there to the base of the penis is your inner penis .

I think mine is about 3 inches . I'm guessing they can take 75-85 percent out past the pubic bone -- leaving 1/4-1/2 in inside . In that case I'd be getting 2.5 Flaccid More than Solomon has seen in hundreds of patients . Given that 2 inches of an average penis is inside , it appears that you can pull 75-85 pct out .

He said 95+ pct are very happy .

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 5 months ago #1308705880

@Joe -McClough
How are things bud, What are your currents stats? How do you feel about it all ?

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 5 months ago #1308705881

What Texas said . Most impt that ur ok

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 5 months ago #1308705942

Sorry I been away, I've mostly been busy writing in my pjs lol. I started writing fictional gospel stories after this procedure, which may be the opposite of what most people do after getting this procedure, so I feel getting this procedure is a responsibility to myself and others that I do understand some morale to this socially. So in rare instances I can give the grace of talking about this with those open to it, even when less personably known. But rarely do I tell people about the surgery. Luckily these stories I'm writing is more important to me than the procedure until I've seen more significant gains from stretching. If anyone wants to know more about any kind of moral struggle or wants to know about my fictional gospel poetry I've been writing lately, feel free to message me direct. Feels like the thing to do when establishing the 'new coming inch?' Ya know, rather than a new covenant? Lol.

So for an update on matters less far-reaching, yet still far-reaching, lol. I was stretching for a while with the PSX2, not yet the autoxleeve. I finally got on the phone with Dan at Morganstern because I was having problems with the PSX2 pulling on my scar when I aim my penis down at my knee. In general, with the PSX2, I started getting annoyed with little problems. But to put it plainly, Dan said I really shouldn't worry about stretching at this time. I realized a couple stitches had come undone and was wondering if I needed to get them redone. They told me not to worry and stitches could be touched up easily with just the cost of anesthesia.

Dan also told me that a better stretching tool was the Phallosan Forte (instructions):
www.phallosan.com/fileadmin/doc/manual/P...orte-Manual-EN-1.pdf

It costs $379 and $124 for the Plus which I ended up getting after not getting. So was a little over $500 for the Phallosan Forte (Plus). Seems like a pretty simple device that they got right.

So I honestly stopped stretching for a little while after Dan told me the first six weeks it needed to heal more. But I also felt like I could hold off stretching until I got the PF Plus. Without the plus I couldn't figure out exactly how to stretch, but I also felt like the way to do it was rather painful. This thing doesn't come with instructions in the box. I had to find them online and watch a YouTube video on how to attach it. It's difficult to attach because you have to put the base part on before the silicon tubing and cap. I put on the silicon without the base part like 4 or 5 times yesterday. Get used to sitting when you put this thing on.

After fussing with the rods to get the height right, different silicon sleeves because the ones that came with it are tougher but they pull on the skin more and don't roll out as well over the penis. I tried one PSX2 sleeve on the Forte and it ripped shortly, so I'm working with the sleeves they provided. I like the little pump that comes with it, feels like that adds a little subtle bit of pull from the front tip as well as the back. The box claims you can get nearly 2 inches flaccid even without the ligament surgery, so I feel pretty good this thing'll give some good results.

It's more comfortable for my penis too to hang free between my legs rather than attached to my leg, thigh or abdomen. It feels more natural. So far I haven't felt like wearing it while I sleep even though lots of people have posted doing that. So far, just been wearing it at day. Not sure if there are more benefits to wearing it at night than at day for same duration of time.

So far, I haven't measured myself yet because I know Dr. Carney says it's going to look worse before it looks better. So I look like I'm just a 1/2" to an inch longer flaccid? But it's hard to tell because I haven't measured myself yet. I'm a little timid to once Dan told me not to stretch right away. I'm happy, knowing I'm not thicker, but knowing that thickening can interfere with lengthening if done before lengthening. I have also been able to masterbate without it hurting a little less than a week ago. Was very surprised that cumming didn't hurt after 4.5 weeks.

Masterbating has felt great. My penis does feel bigger, the nerves that were all in the back now are in the front and still getting reacclimatized, but I certainly notice there being more stimulation and longer lasting ejaculations. I've also felt like the book I've been writing has been kinda awakening, so the longer lasting ejaculations could be from the awakenings of writing and the procedure both, because if I wasn't writing things would definitely feel more stimulating, if not more sensually open and awake.

Sorry for not posting so long, but not much was really going on as far as statistics. I was so dedicated to writing. I wrote 13 fictional gospel chapters and have been perfecting them. Takes so much time. Now that I took a little time off, figured was time to talk about the Plus. I think now that I'm using the Plus my increases are going to be very smooth and fairly comfortable.

I've also been smoking weed to help with writing and just recreationally. I was worried that might affect the results somehow. But I stand to be corrected by Dan who said that wouldn't affect it. I figure though that the longer I stretch with the Phallosan Forte the more permanent the results will be. Dr. Carney recommended stretching for a year. I figure that I may even do a year and a half. My own theory is that smoking weed could make the results take longer so by stretching longer it helps weight the benefits. That's my naive opinion, lol

Sometimes when it's cold my penis still shrivels into it's place. I wonder how much less shriveled it will get the more I continue to stretch though. I also don't know if stretching for more than 6 hours a day is alright if it isn't comfortable. In case I decide to wear it both day and at night if it's not uncomfortable. It was uncomfortable until I got the rod length right. I love how it has screws for some micro millimeter/centimeter stretching adjustments as well.

Also, looking forward to being able to run again in a week or so. Will measure myself again a little bit later because I am a little disappointed, knowing that I should be at the moment. The gains mostly come later. In fact, I understand that if not stretching I lose some of the gains made. So I'm pleased I had the surgery, about the Phallosan Forte Plus, what I'm writing in the meantime and that I get to work at home so stretching often I not a problem.

It does still feel like a magical process though, so as many people do with magic, I sorta have doubts about my penis suddenly being longer, but I plan to stay dedicated, and hopefully none of the results after stretching down the road go away. I imagine though that by healing a certain way, even shriveling up is subject to weather, and not gene pool, and that's post surgery. So I'm just waiting to see just how high over the mountain I come.

There's so many variables though. Not sure if relaxing my mind helps, or stretching my legs or thighs, not turning my knees inward, feeling a more positive thinking. These all feel like minor variables to helping keep a penis from shrinking either short or long term.

By the way, after putting on the device, I officially think the verb for wearing the Plus is being "penised-out" putting the Forte on is a pain in the ass, so when you're doing it you're like an astronaut getting 'penised-out' that's what you're doing, pulling your penis out. And when you're using it, you definitely are 'penising out' since it's not hugging any part of the body, lol. But there's still no way to horribly 'penis' somebody like Captain Hero suggests in the show Drawn Together. At least I can still 'penis-out' with my Phallosan Forte Plus though, hahahaha

Ligament Lengthening Testimony Morganstern & Carney, Reasons & Progress 2 years 4 months ago #1308706059

I chatted with dr morganstern today . Got a really good feeling . He explained their procedure which DOES sever/loosen side and deep ligaments as well as reposition penis . I think this is why they are confident in 2 flaccid . Stretching is done immediately after -- day 3-4 start .

As I understand they know gain right after surgery , so any less is likely due to lig reattaching over time . Determining factors are ligament tightness , length of ligament. I think I have both at high level s . Lots of retraction and little or no stretching gain , and very tall .

We may see :)

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream