PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA Round 2 results and photo journey ( 6weeks results )

PMMA Round 2 results and photo journey ( 6weeks results ) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704734

• Cacx
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 8
Good luck with your next round, unknown. I'd just like to say: If you sitting at 6"+ Girth and you still feel small, then it might be worth putting in some work to get your mind right. 6"+ is undeniably big, practically speaking and statistically. Obviously if you'd like to go for more size that's a personal choice (and many members have gone well past 6). But if you're doing it because you feel small at 6" MSEG, then I'd say you're probably experiencing some dysmorphia.

Your result looks really smooth, so congratulations! How does the joint feel? Is it still as hard as you were pre-PMMA?

Cacx

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PMMA Round 2 results and photo journey ( 6weeks results ) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704740

• unknow1948
  • unknow1948's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 13
thanks man. yea it's a lil under 6 so im not mad at it but i think i just want that undienable... it's hard same as before.

PMMA Round 2 results and photo journey ( 6weeks results ) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704749

unknow1948 wrote: here is how it settled in. as of now i'm about under 5'9 5'8girth meg and then at BEG 5'7. I'm a go for one more round cause i would like to be over 6. I also feel like even those stats are considered big i don't feel like it is. some girls are still giving me the you have a nice size Dick. ion like that. i also accept that i may have a little body dismorphia. i have no really have any problems with it.

i'm also doing some PE. I'm 6.5 Erect 7bpl but i want to be 7 nbpl so i'm doing some stretch work that i got from master of size. the head dude gave me a routine. i missed a week but i've been consistent.

do you mind sharing this stretching routine?

PMMA Round 2 results and photo journey ( 6weeks results ) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704770

You should start using a pump to stretch your skin to prepare it for another round. Thats what Dr. M told me. I recommend the Leluv pump if you do decide to get one

PMMA Round 2 results and photo journey ( 6weeks results ) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704772

• unknow1948
yEA I HAVE A GOOD ROUTINE FROM MASTER OF SIZE,.. DUDES OVER THERE WAS FASCINATED THAT I HAD PMMA. and i pump. i think the next round is going to be the round.

i think this has eased my mind a little more than when i started. like i can remember always being body concious like was a big enough. now i still have the same thoughts but it's different, like i know my joint thick especially after the 2nd round. third round i'm going to be super gucci.

i hate i'm still getting you got a nice size Dick. I want big or nothing but that's just my ego cause some girls say i'm big but i need general consensus.

PMMA Round 2 results and photo journey ( 6weeks results ) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704773

• unknow1948
200 quick kegals
ok grip stretching every direction up down left right 30 econds each
behind the cheek stretching left right str8 back 30
ok grip str8 forward 60 seconds five times
50 five second hold kegals slow release
counter clock wise stretching spinning your Dick in a circle 25 times

wear ya ads 4 hours haven't been able to do ths consistenly.

i also pump probably 5 minutes all together nothing crazy. these pics are with out me pumping.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

PMMA Round 2 results and photo journey ( 6weeks results ) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704774

unknow1948 wrote: yEA I HAVE A GOOD ROUTINE FROM MASTER OF SIZE,.. DUDES OVER THERE WAS FASCINATED THAT I HAD PMMA. and i pump. i think the next round is going to be the round.

i think this has eased my mind a little more than when i started. like i can remember always being body concious like was a big enough. now i still have the same thoughts but it's different, like i know my joint thick especially after the 2nd round. third round i'm going to be super gucci.

i hate i'm still getting you got a nice size Dick. I want big or nothing but that's just my ego cause some girls say i'm big but i need general consensus.

Gotta keep PMMA on the hush bro. You giving away your slight edge over the competition.. lol

PMMA Round 2 results and photo journey ( 6weeks results ) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704776

How’s sex with the new size now do the girls love it ?

PMMA Round 2 results and photo journey ( 6weeks results ) 2 years 8 months ago #1308704800

• unknow1948
iit's been good exciting and fun. so i can't complain

PMMA Round 2 results and photo journey ( 6weeks results ) 2 years 7 months ago #1308705047

How does it feel? Has anyone noticed anything during sex?

PMMA Round 2 results and photo journey ( 6weeks results ) 2 years 7 months ago #1308705049

• unknow1948
been fun...also i think i use a lot of lube still getting used to it. ican use regualr condoms but it leaves a ring around my Dick. i don't know if i need to use a bigger size. but large leaves rings too.no one notices

PMMA Round 2 results and photo journey ( 6weeks results ) 2 years 7 months ago #1308705050

How does it feel? Does it feel natural? Also, very weird question but does it feel different when you masturbate?

PMMA Round 2 results and photo journey ( 6weeks results ) 2 years 7 months ago #1308705068

• unknow1948
yup the same

PMMA Round 2 results and photo journey ( 6weeks results ) 2 years 7 months ago #1308705148

Wow the result looks amazing. Congrats!

What does it look like Flaccid? And by any chance you get extra length from it?

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 2 years 7 months ago #1308705152

What length are you ?

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream