PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA Round 2 results and photo journey ( 6weeks results )

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702792

Murat wrote: The problem from the clinics is thats the treatment for patient they want really bigger and longer penis is 10 ml in first in first session not enough,in first session 20 ml minimum and in scound 20-30 ml,the great result beginn at 40-70ml,but most patient dont want 3 or 4 or 6x to fly to clinics and make more sessions,they want 2 session and when become 40-60ml is ok,but the 10 ml step for smal penis is to long way and bring more session to fly,hotel,food,taxi extra cost....when all become a systen that in 2 session finnish then is penisfiller a good systen in non permanent result....

so your saying the clinic does this on purpose to force you t comeback for multiple sessions?

if i wanted 20cc and 30cc my first session are you saying the most they will give is 10cc?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702794

Yes this is the problem and other problem is you can not 5-6 x fly and pay extra flyticket, hotel,food,taxi !!!!
Normally when first session 10 ml then secound session minimum 20ml and the 3. Session 20 ml too ,then you finnish in 3 session with 50ml for small penis ,and then can make one session finetune all years with 5-10ml.

But the next generation of injection technique can make this in 2 session i hope,first session 20ml and secound session 20ml or 30ml then you finnish with your non permanent treatment in 2 sessions with 40-50ml and make all years 1 session a little fine tune with 5-10ml......

a small penis size typ(non Erect 2-4cm) size is finnish with 50-70ml!!!

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702813

Murat wrote: Yes this is the problem and other problem is you can not 5-6 x fly and pay extra flyticket, hotel,food,taxi !!!!
Normally when first session 10 ml then secound session minimum 20ml and the 3. Session 20 ml too ,then you finnish in 3 session with 50ml for small penis ,and then can make one session finetune all years with 5-10ml.

But the next generation of injection technique can make this in 2 session i hope,first session 20ml and secound session 20ml or 30ml then you finnish with your non permanent treatment in 2 sessions with 40-50ml and make all years 1 session a little fine tune with 5-10ml......

a small penis size typ(non Erect 2-4cm) size is finnish with 50-70ml!!!

I don't think I've ever heard of Avanti doing much more than 25ccs in any single round. I have heard of those quantities, but only at a certain clinic which will remain nameless per the rules of this board. Dr Casavantes makes a pretty compelling case for not going to big too fast, and i trust him.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702819

6" is good Girth. Question, I was looking at your pics, under your head did you swell up real bad? Mine was extremely bad and I think damaged that skin permanently. I swelled to 7" behind the glans and I think it was too much for the skin.

Last edit: by wait_what.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702820

• unknow1948
  • unknow1948's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 13
nah bro i didn't damage mine. i don't know if i did. what was your final results

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702832

I settled out right at 6" mid shaft full Erection. The area below my glans was just too swollen and I guess my skin wasn't ready for it lol.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702833

• unknow1948
whats ya begining stats

You swelled behind your glands? 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702841

You swelled behind your glands? Possibly too much PMMA at once? I am 5.5 Girth do you think I can add an extra Inch of Girth without my penis looking abnormal? What doctor would you go with for PMMA? Thanks

You swelled behind your glands? 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702842

No everyone swells differently, mine just got bad in that area. Everything turned out fine, the only time you can notice it in that area is in the direct sunlight. My skin is pretty sensitive so it just wasn't ready for it. I'm not sure what your looks like currently, I think length and glans size especially glans size is important for aesthetics when talking about going 6+ inches. That being said, it's all what you want dude.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703085

• unknow1948
tomorrow I start the process for PMMA round 2. as far as results for round one i was pretty happy. i'm hoping to get some where close to 6 with this round. my stats right now are 5.3 behind the glands. 5'2 and 5.1 at the base. hoping to add .5. wish me luck

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. (Photos Inside) 2 years 11 months ago #1308703101

• unknow1948
so i just finished round 2 and it wasn't as nerve recking as round one. Only thing hurts is my pocket. i feel good tho. im hoping to get close to 6 or above. this has been an unexpected journey. first time i came i felt a shame. this time i'm like fuck it i'm here. i hope to have great results. i'm hoping to leave with a peace of mind. ending this journy would be life changing.

Unknow Pmma journey round 2 . (Photos Inside) new update 2 years 11 months ago #1308703112

• unknow1948
here are some pictures from early. swelling hasn't kicked in yet or maybe I don't feel. all in all smooth. posted some pictures from today. i'm and praying i can hit 6. f that happens i''ll do one more round in sept and that will end my journey. after this journey I'm working on getting my hairline redone. i have full head of hair but i just want it sharper. I also want my teeth whitened
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

Last edit: by unknow1948.

Unknow Pmma journey round 2 . (Photos Inside) new update 2 years 11 months ago #1308703115

Looking excellent!

Glad to hear you mention the other modifications / improvements you're planning to make. I believe there is real value to what others may call "vanity," and GE is just one part of the total package. From the looks of your shots it seems as if you're already physically fit and put in the time and effort in that respect. Good for you, man. Looking forward to the final results.

Unknow Pmma journey round 2 . (Photos Inside) new update 2 years 11 months ago #1308703123

Hey bro. I can relate to feeling a bit ashamed during the first round. I just had mines done and I was so embarrassed while in the office. I felt a little better by the end of the procedure. Your results look pretty good bro. Your current physique is my goal.

I went and got my hairline done back in august. I went to turkey to get it done. I got it done at a reasonable price and got a crispy straight hairline like I wanted. I’ll dm you more info about it if interested. Your results look really good so far. You gonna be having chicks lining up once word get around.. lol

Also did you ask the doc why you didn’t gain much after round 1? I looked at your first post and it says you was 4.9 Girth. With PMMA your should of been at least 5.5 Girth after the procedure. Or were you less than you thought previously?

Last edit: by New1inch.

Unknow Pmma journey round 2 . (Photos Inside) new update 2 years 11 months ago #1308703124

• unknow1948
i probably measured wrong. i could of swore i was 4.9 cause I always remeber telling myself im above average. so hopefully this round i'll atleast get to 5.8. would love to be 6. at my length i would stretch but would be to concerned. at make Erection if im really excited im close to 7.

facts. hiarline is everything.

i had sex with a chick i use to have sex with and she said damn you mad me cum mad hard. thats crazy.

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream