PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: PMMA Round 2 results and photo journey ( 6weeks results )

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702404

Love reading about your progress, Jacks. Makes me excited to start this journey.

1948, excited for you. I'm getting ready to see Dr. C and am following your progress closely.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by curiousgeorge24.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702406

curiousgeorge24 wrote: Love reading about your progress, Jacks. Makes me excited to start this journey.

1948, excited for you. I'm getting ready to see Dr. C and am following your progress closely.

Thank you! Looking forward to following your story.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702577

noxcuse, was this after one procedure, or multiple?

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702583

I've only had one procedure. 10 ml Ellanse

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 1 month ago #1308702586

I'm considering Ellanse as well. Do you have a progress thread? Couldn't seem to find it in your profile.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. (Photos Inside) 3 years 4 weeks ago #1308702592

• unknow1948
  • unknow1948's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 13
hey guys.. sorry I live a crazy life..... i will have the final results of this round 1 on april 2 or april 9 which will be 7-8 weeks post. As of right now my stats are 5.3 , mid shaft 5.2 and 5.1. it's certainly a boost in confidence. i can also tell you i'm going back right after for the second round end of april. I would love to hit 6 Inch Girth but i'm super comfy with 5.8 or even 5.5. far as how it looks i'm a say it looks great. no bumps. feels natural. erections are o.d firm maybe even harder. I used it twice, it was fucking epic.

pussy was tighter. felt better. was it worth it? yes. my confidence has picked up and I feel a little more secure. i'm excited. Thank you for everyone who answered my DM.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Unhung1

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 4 weeks ago #1308702599

curiousgeorge24 wrote: I'm considering ellanse as well. Do you have a progress thread? Couldn't seem to find it in your profile.

Not really a progress report. This is all I have.

phalloboards.info/forum/general-discussi...th-avanti-derma.html

Feel free to send me a PM with any questions you have.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 4 weeks ago #1308702624

Have you pics before treatment and in Erection ?is this only PMMA or in combi with cutting ligament?is in Erection the filler smooth or
harder before treatment ?thanks

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702773

• unknow1948
so approaching 6 weeks and my final stats seems to be up top 5.3 in the middle 5.1 base 5.2. def a step up. was hoping for more but i'm grateful to not have bumps or nodules. that might have been due to me staying for 5 days in Mexico. instead of waiting i'm going to schedule another session. for late April.

my length is 6.3-6.5 no BPEL. bone press falls a little at 7 or under 7 depending on Erection Quality no Erection problems at all. super confidence boast. little disappointed because i was hoping to hit my goal of 5.5. but now i think i"m shooting for 6. or above 6. so depending on this round it will determine if i will do a third.

i was told to use a pump i did here and there. i don't know if it had any effect but it was nice to see my Dick at about 5.6. which determined my decision to go for another round.

I noticed my Dick looks more plumped and it seems more tight during sex. reg condoms fit tighter.
Attachments:
  • HA dermal fillers comparison.jpg

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702774

Looks really good

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702775

• unknow1948
yea im going back for another... i want to be at 6. some where around there.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. (Photos Inside) 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702776

The problem from the clinics is thats the treatment for patient they want really bigger and longer penis is 10 ml in first in first session not enough,in first session 20 ml minimum and in scound 20-30 ml,the great result beginn at 40-70ml,but most patient dont want 3 or 4 or 6x to fly to clinics and make more sessions,they want 2 session and when become 40-60ml is ok,but the 10 ml step for smal penis is to long way and bring more session to fly,hotel,food,taxi extra cost....when all become a systen that in 2 session finnish then is penisfiller a good systen in non permanent result....

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. 3 years 3 weeks ago #1308702778

That's a long Dick I am thinking you are going to get some great results because there's enough room to move the filler around and make it smooth.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702785

unknow1948 wrote: so approaching 6 weeks and my final stats seems to be up top 5.3 in the middle 5.1 base 5.2. def a step up. was hoping for more but i'm grateful to not have bumps or nodules. that might have been due to me staying for 5 days in Mexico. instead of waiting i'm going to schedule another session. for late April.

my length is 6.3-6.5 no BPEL. bone press falls a little at 7 or under 7 depending on Erection Quality no Erection problems at all. super confidence boast. little disappointed because i was hoping to hit my goal of 5.5. but now i think i"m shooting for 6. or above 6. so depending on this round it will determine if i will do a third.

i was told to use a pump i did here and there. i don't know if it had any effect but it was nice to see my Dick at about 5.6. which determined my decision to go for another round.

I noticed my Dick looks more plumped and it seems more tight during sex. reg condoms fit tighter.

it looks good bro. Have you got got any positive reactions during sex? Did your situationship chick say anything? I’m currently 6x5. I’m working on length now. I’m attempting to get PMMA this month. I’m positive by the end of the year I can hit my length goal of 7”. Goal is to be 7x6”. I just want a chick to be impressed when I whip it out. I have an ugly Dick. I’m hoping the bigger size can help them look past that.. lol

Last edit: by New1inch.

last minute advice before my Pmma journey next week. (Photos Inside) 3 years 2 weeks ago #1308702789

• unknow1948
Pm your routine trying to be q solid 7

Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream