PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside)

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697527

• justn8
  • justn8's Avatar Topic Author
  • General
  • General
  • Thank you received: 94

liber1440 wrote: Hi Guys,

I’ve decided to move forward and have scheduled my appointment for next month with Dr. C for PMMA.

I am currently at 4.35 in Girth Erect and 6 inches Erect (pushing down until I reach my pelvic bone). My goal is to reach at least to 5-5.1 range. Of course, I imagine I will not reach said goal after one session of 10% as I am uncut. However, I am also open to not returning for a second session if I at least reach the average range of Girth: 4.7

I do have a couple questions that maybe folks can chime in on:

1) After the procedure, I know it is recommended to stay within close proximity to the doctor to have a check up for the following day. My understanding is that after 72 hours of the procedure completion are crucial. Has anyone maybe stood in Tijuana for those 72 hours to be extra careful? I also have a 10 hour, and maybe another 6-8 hours traveling waiting between destination and airport, and fear this is close to a full day without having the opportunity to massage and clean myself. I certainly do not want to do it in the dirty bathrooms in the airplane and airport. Am I over thinking it? I wouldn't say over thinking it, but I get it. You're correct the first 72 hours are most important. IF you can spare the time and the few extra bucks, stay down there and they will treat you great. I'm able to get from Tijuana to home within 8 hours if a direct flight or about 12 hours if a connecting one, so the second session I decided to get a quick follow up the following morning and high tail it home and then baby sit it myself (while doing some massaging in the airport and on the plane, I'd pay for an aisle seat and try and pick one near the back of the plane near the bathroom so I'm not noticed)

2) Are there any supplements recommended to take to have my body react immediately to the recovering stage? Such as collagen, vitamins etc. I am a pretty healthy and fit 27 year old. I don’t smoke and seldom drink. The jury is out on this... some say it makes a difference, some don't and it just depends on your over all health and unique body. I took some supplements but I don't think they made a difference.

3) I understand there are three options for the PMMA procedure. I am debating between signature and utmost. My budget is pretty tight as a current graduate student, but in the end this is a sensitive procedure. Can anyone chime is if there is anything significantly different between both packages? Or does this align it self with so many unknown variables can impact one person and the other? My procedures were basically the Signature with the laser added on (that's my understanding). I personally believe the PRP reduces the time it takes for bruising to go away, etc based on everything I've seen, so I'd say it's worth it for the Signature. IF you had to choose spending the money on Utmost VS more time there to have follow ups, I'd probably choose the follow ups and length of stay if you're trying to do just one session. I'd argue the product placement is more important in the long run. Dr. C might chime in on this if he sees this

4) Any advice you can provide that you wish you knew or would had done differently before and after the procedure? How many days to massage to achieve desired outcome beyond the 3 days? How many days for pumping and stretching beyond what is recommend and so on? I don't know if it makes a huge difference past the 72 hours, but I'd suggest massaging a couple times a day for your full 3 months. Just an opinion. I'm on the fence with the pumping after... I've flip flopped on my opinion with it. I feel stretching and massage is more important. During the first 72 hours use the stretch, try and keep it semi up as much as possible, avoid retraction. Near the end of the 72 hours after my last session I was using a hair spray can to gently roll it while it's flopped on a low counter because it would move material around evenly vs my fingers at that point. I'm not recommending this but it worked for me and over all my second session results are very good and as even as can be expected for mostly 30%

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697542

Thank you so much for tour detailed response!

This is where I am a little confuse in regards to the long term after care folks conduct here. I am hearing multiple versions of pre preparation and post care. I was wondering if you, or anyone else, can chime on how to go about it. I do want to be super careful and take care of it once it is all over. Besides the pump, what else should I get? I hear folks like you that use a roll, any particular reason for this?

Also, what is the verdict in regards to PMMA Linea Safe for folks here since I know it use to be metacrill?

Who ever created this platform, thank you! This definitely provides quality control and informed responses.
The following user(s) said Thank You: hardrockdrilling

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697546

• justn8
  • General
  • General

liber1440 wrote: Thank you so much for tour detailed response!

This is where I am a little confuse in regards to the long term after care folks conduct here. I am hearing multiple versions of pre preparation and post care. I was wondering if you, or anyone else, can chime on how to go about it. I do want to be super careful and take care of it once it is all over. Besides the pump, what else should I get? I hear folks like you that use a roll, any particular reason for this?

Also, what is the verdict in regards to PMMA Linea Safe for folks here since I know it use to be metacrill?

Who ever created this platform, thank you! This definitely provides quality control and informed responses.

Just do what they tell you really. They'll give you written instructions and Ian will go over everything with you a couple times (you can bring your phone and record it so you remember it and can see what he's doing, I just left my phone on silent in my clothes in the bathroom when I undressed prior).

Basically the goal is to keep the product evenly distributed and in the areas you want and out of the areas you don't. I only rolled it sometimes because I found it easier to control. Fingers would fine though. They'll give you a little plastic roller which helps work the injection sites.

Honestly don't try and absorb all this info, they'll just go over it all with you and specific to your penis. I wouldn't worry too much about the pump, member's have used it or not. If you have one for at home after your injection sites have healed, cool.

They only use Linnea now as far as PMMA goes to my knowledge

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697600

Is there anybody here who has had PMMA for more then 10 yrs?

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697601

We have a member called @Smartman, who I think has had PMMA for around 12 years, but he hardly ever logs on these days.

The forum is 10 years old this year, which means we have a number of members who have had PMMA for 9 years.

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697603

Do the have any post or any effects of time ?

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697605

Some have.

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 11 months ago #1308697606

Do you know profile names? Or contacts?

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 10 months ago #1308697827

@justn8 how has sex been post PMMA? Have you noticed a change in sensation (ie tighter)? Have yo uh noticed a changed in stamina (increased sensitivity/cuming faster)?

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 10 months ago #1308697911

• justn8
  • General
  • General
Have an appointment booked for August 3rd. Only thing that will cause me to reschedule is if they haven't lifted mandatory quarantine upon my return home. I think that's far enough out though to be safe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: WonderingMatias

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698169

• Kingrob
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Pending Email Verification
  • Thank you received: 1
How do I view the photos ?

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698172

Last edit: by Skeptical_One.

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698335

justn8 wrote: Have an appointment booked for August 3rd. Only thing that will cause me to reschedule is if they haven't lifted mandatory quarantine upon my return home. I think that's far enough out though to be safe.

Excellent, man! Looking forward to hearing how it goes.

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698504

• justn8
  • General
  • General

Jacks10 wrote:

justn8 wrote: Have an appointment booked for August 3rd. Only thing that will cause me to reschedule is if they haven't lifted mandatory quarantine upon my return home. I think that's far enough out though to be safe.

Still have plans to go August 3rd. I know medical travel is allowed... my only nervous aspect is getting into TJ and then not being allowed back in the US via land on the return because I'm not a US citizen. It's hard to find a clear answer online how that's working now. With the case numbers in the US, I can't see restrictions changing too much between now and then... I also don't want to be stuck on a 2 week quarantine when I come back (I know guys traveling to the US now for work, so I guess if they're allowed in, I should be, and they're not being forced to quarantine if they have no symptoms).

Anyway, really looking forward to the session. I'm not concerned with a natural appearance, I just care about safety. I'll be asking for as much as they feel they can give me for gains from the base right to the circ scar.

Avanti Derma & Dr. Morales PMMA Journal - Beginning Dec 6, 2019 (Photos Inside) 3 years 9 months ago #1308698584

justn8 wrote:

Jacks10 wrote:

Still have plans to go August 3rd. I know medical travel is allowed... my only nervous aspect is getting into TJ and then not being allowed back in the US via land on the return because I'm not a US citizen. It's hard to find a clear answer online how that's working now. With the case numbers in the US, I can't see restrictions changing too much between now and then... I also don't want to be stuck on a 2 week quarantine when I come back (I know guys traveling to the US now for work, so I guess if they're allowed in, I should be, and they're not being forced to quarantine if they have no symptoms).

Anyway, really looking forward to the session. I'm not concerned with a natural appearance, I just care about safety. I'll be asking for as much as they feel they can give me for gains from the base right to the circ scar.

Cool! Excellent that you're still planning on going. I don't know how they are handling these quarantines in Canada, but in the US they're a joke. They don't really have the capacity to check up on you -- I guess they are supposed to call you on the phone, but I have no idea what this would do as you could just say, "Yup, I'm home." It's my opinion that the design of these regulations is because they know that a significant percentage of people are going to follow them out of fear of being caught.

Last edit: by Jacks10.
Moderators: hoddle10bricebdstern22NoxcuseTexasDream