PhalloBoards - An Online Community to Discuss Penile Girth Enhancement

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Dr. Giunta

Dr. Giunta 12 years 6 months ago #1270247803

drgiunta.com
Dr. Giunta does FFT with PRP and uses a laser to cut the suspensory ligament.
idm, a moderator on the old forum, went to Dr. Giunta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dr. Giunta 12 years 5 months ago #1270676213

I just had the thickening/lengthening procedure done by Dr Giunta 5 days ago....still wrapped in bandages so its far too early to know how successful things have turned out

Dr. Giunta 12 years 4 months ago #1270910891

Hello Dedicator,
How is your results from the PE surgery with Dr. Giunta? Hopefully everything is healing properly and you are starting a stretching routine. Notice any lumpiness? Best of luck to you. Please keep us informed and thank for posting.

Dr. Giunta 12 years 4 months ago #1270921970

I really hope Dedicator posts his progress and results from Dr. Giunta. There was a guy on the old site, hopeful, who had surgery with Dr. Giunta and didn\'t seem too pleased with his short term results. Unfortunately this member never more more. I am really hoping guys who have had PE surgery with Dr. Giunta will post their results/experiences here - both good and bad.

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271526380

I apologize for not checking back and responding sooner...the results are slow coming and my impatience is building more and more...dr guinta has assured me that within the 1st 3 to 4 months I would not see any gains in length and that I may also experience an initial decrease in length...well I did experience a decrease in length which is just starting to level back to my prior length (I\'m only 2 months post)...my wife says she feels a definite deeper length when I\'m inside her but I don\'t know....some times it looks longer and sometimes it looks the same length as always...its hard to get good measurements because I still have a frustrating lump of scar tissue at the base of the shaft (which is supposedly what is holding the new length from coming out fully)...I continue to wear my extenders as much as possible which isn\'t as easy and comfortable as I imagined...as far as width...I started out really fat but I knew it was mostly from swelling and that most of it would go away...which it did. What Im left with is a noticeable thicker Girth when I\'m Flaccid - but an Erect girt that is starting to narrow in as my shaft increases in length (which makes sense, the longer something gets...the narrower it gets) so I expect to get better width gains after I get my 2nd fat filling to my longer shaft.

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271529367

I had surgery with Dr Giunta in Nov 2009 (lengthening) and again in spring of 2010 (FFT). I was pleased with the surgery but my body reabsorbed the fat within a few months. I am longer both Flaccid and Erect now but not sure the Erect gains were from the surgery - I think more so from the PE, Stretching, and Hanging routines. The surgery probably helped cement those gains and on a good day I\'m 7\" NBPEL which is 1.25\" longer than when I started this back in 2002. I did not go back for the second round with him - I am going to try the PMMA procedure in 12 days! Hoping this will get my Girth to 6\" and then I\'m done with all of this and can move on with my life. I thought DR G was very professional, great staff and facility. I did notice that it was hard to hang/stretch immediately post surgery. I can now hang up to lbs but I\'m very careful as I can really feel it now - almost like it could tear. I think I got up to almost 20 lbs at the peak of my Hanging routine. Also, the incision reopened three weeks after the procedure from wearing my ADS. The office sent me antibiotics and I quit stretching for a few months to let it completely heal. Good Doctor but as we are all finding out, the lengthening procedure will not get you your gains. Merry Christmas to all of you.

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271529373

up to 7 lbs

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271531033

I was also begining to think the extender dr giunta had me purchase to wear may be mainly responsible for any gains ive experienced thus far and for any gains yet to come...although I do think the cutting of the lig may expedite what would have otherwise been slow gains from the device. As for the FFT...do you (big John) still see added Girth when Flaccid or has it completely reabsorbed? Because I still have added Flaccid Girth but my Erect Girth is back to where it was before the surgery...I\'m thinking it\'s because of the lengthening that has started rapidly setting in (stretching the added fat out to an unnoticeable state). In any case...I will continue to stretch for about another year or so while monitoring the FFT to see if it reabsorbs or not...and from there I will make a determination as to whether or not to go back to dr giunta for more fat transfer at only $800 for anesteshia...or pay thousands more for PMMA

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271532217

I think I still have some of the fat remaining but not much. I agree that you should get your length first and Girth second. If you have a fairly moderate metabolism, FFT may be for you. Mine is high. Regardless, right after the procedure after the swelling subsided I wasn\'t happy with the fat. Lot\'s of uneveness and kind of like having a soft shell over your shaft. I\'ve read the PMMA is quite firm and any woman will tell you that the firmer the better. I do want it to look good but it has to perform even better - performance first for me. But, if anyone can do the FFT right, Dr G certainly ranks way up there. No regrets at all about using his services. Best of luck to you and keep us posted.

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271532571

I can\'t see what metabolism would have to do with fat transfer. The fat behaves like a graft and wont be effected by metabolism. With my FFT, once the fat stopped absorbing, what remained stayed there no matter what. At one point I was down to 7% body fat and it didn\'t effect the FFT at all.

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271532968

Dr Giunta\'s nurse told me before leaving that I shouldn\'t exercise within the 1st 45 days after surgery because the FFT would be the 1st area of fat the body would burn off if I did. I have low metabolism so I try to exercise a lot to keep my body weight down...but I do worry that exercising will shed the FFT away. My main focus is maximizing on my length as best I can while I\'m still fresh from the procedure...can anyone tell me how soon I can expect the scar tissue lump at the base of the penis to go away? I took all my vitamin E, massage it regularly, and keep prolonged heat on it in the shower...but it\'s still there and I\'m pretty sure it\'s retaining some of my gain in length

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271533538

Dedicator wrote: Dr Giunta\'s nurse told me before leaving that I shouldn\'t exercise within the 1st 45 days after surgery because the FFT would be the 1st area of fat the body would burn off if I did. I have low metabolism so I try to exercise a lot to keep my body weight down...but I do worry that exercising will shed the FFT away. My main focus is maximizing on my length as best I can while I\'m still fresh from the procedure...can anyone tell me how soon I can expect the scar tissue lump at the base of the penis to go away? I took all my vitamin E, massage it regularly, and keep prolonged heat on it in the shower...but it\'s still there and I\'m pretty sure it\'s retaining some of my gain in length

I don\'t think metabloism and exercise have anything to do with it. Transfered fat can be reabsorbed and graft survival depends on blood supply and state of the fat when transfered. If the fat really responded to exercise then surely if one put on weight their Girth would grow. Exercise causes fat cells to shrink, not dissapear. Also one can\'t spot fat reduce, so if the fat responds to exercise like normal fat, one would have to be a calorie deficit for a long time to see significant changes. A 50% drop in fat percentage would be impressive after 6 months of diet and exercise. So no exercise for 45 days after surgery makes little sense, other than for the usual reasons to avoid exercise after a surgical procedure. Giunta seems like a nice guy, but over the years he\'s be shown to talk alot of nonsense and I think this is probably more of the same. Maybe someone who knows more about these things will chip in and correct me, but I\'m pretty sure I\'m right about this.
Kenalog should help with the scar tissue.

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271534945

I know that Dr G removed some scar tissues 4 months after my lengthening procedure during the FFT procedure. He said quite a bit had built up and was likely hindering any additional length. Don\'t know what to think about metabolism and fat. I was up to 190 lbs when I had the procedure - wanted enough fat for him to pull for the procedure. I\'m down to 160 at the moment and lost most of that leaving the military. My body fat percentage is for sure less than 10 right now. So metabolism or just reabsorption - either case, I lost almost all of it. Thus the PMMA option for me.

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271551276

Hoddle10, What form of Kenalog are you speaking of? Injection, cream, pills? Did this work for you personally?

Big John, what Dr are you having perform your PMMA procedure...also, are you going to have the PMMA planted overtop your residual FFT? I\'ve read where a lot of guys are having the FFT removed prior to having the PMMA planted...just curious to know if the FFT Removal is necessary or if guys or just doing it who have deformed shapes from PMMA
ALSO, what type of weights have you used? Is there any Hanger/weight device that can be worn throughout the day...I feel I need to break up the monotony of the extender

Dr. Giunta 12 years 3 months ago #1271551298

I meant to say deformed shapes from the **FFT**